PDA

View Full Version : uhh, an anti gm news item.

mr murb
05-08-03, 05:35
I have no comment. just sharing the info.

(It was on the front page of their site. but I linked the item.)

http://www.unknownplayer.com/archive/03/08/03/1569.php

Legoias
05-08-03, 05:40
Apparently they are decent enough folks for Reakktor to take their money.

dont G-M's and Support G-M's work for free? And why the hell even if they are being paid or not have to take crap from people?

ChronicCrypt
05-08-03, 05:43
the guy is right

Psychoninja
05-08-03, 06:14
I believe most of the GMs are volunteers, I doubt KK wants to loose half their GM staff just because of idiots who aren't happy with getting some help rather than none. Pretty much what I think KK is trying to do is show Saturn that if they keep the crap up, thats how it's going to be because of the volunteers leaving, longer wait for help, or no help at all for days on.

LTA
05-08-03, 06:18
"Maybe some day MMOG customer service will realize that they have a job and that means making customers happy. "

HAHAHHA
The day i see a mmog achieve happy customers will be the day i shake hands with Jesus and and have a pint with king richard the turd... urr third :p

Always moaning about something or other...because we care..... honestly... :D

IronMonkey
05-08-03, 06:18
funny about that news item considering some of anarchy onlines PAID staff have spouses that WORK for UNKNOWNPLAYER.

Any coincidence?

Oh and btw AO did the same thing for a brief time, and did even more. Like nuking the forums, fully moderating all posts etc etc. Filtering to an extent where you had to wait for a mod to read the post and he would decide if it was posted.

bias is always nice.

good job unknown player

phunqe
05-08-03, 10:40
Well, KK changed it's policy after the critique about not having any GM help at all on Saturn. So the article goes completely mute and can basically go shove itself.

The fact that SnowCrash changed the decision so fast after the critique shows they are not careless.
Well, that's at least what I think :)

Velvet
05-08-03, 10:54
Please the customer: YES
To bear personal insults: NO

Like i said before: Welcome to KKindergarten.:mad:
If some people can`t behave treat them like the kids they are!:p

Thumbs up Callash:D

Ferabukoo
05-08-03, 11:15
karl malowned

hinch
05-08-03, 11:18
hinch for gm

make me a gm on uranus and it`ll be the happiest server around

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 11:37
Guys...

stop being bitches over ther GM's decision...

I work in tech supprt/customer services myself for a computer company, I deal with customers all day that think that they are the shit when it comes to computers when in reality they are fucktards that just want to bitch because they are so embarrased because they have realised that they are not the shit... Afterall, why are you phoning TS/CS if you dont need our help? O_o

Every now and then you get the complete jackass... the kinda customer that thinks the more fucks and wankers he gets into his sentence means that your gonna bend over and give him what he's demanding... that isnt gonna happen, the GM's have a set of rules that they have to follow and stick to religously. If they treat the staff where i work like shit, they get a warning on their account details, this is sent to them in a hand written letter stating that they have ben warned and what the consequences may be. If they then continue to be a fucktard and insult our intelligence further they will get a second and third warning, after they have had their third warning, we disable their account so that they can not purchase items from us again with their credit card or anyone who lives at the address they were registerd in.

Does this mean that because we do this to our paying customers we are all fucking lame ass retards that dont give a shit ?
nope! The GM's are not either... I personally get paid to take this shit lol however the KK GM's are all volunteers that are not payed, they get a free GM account but thats within restrictions, and for this they take soo much shit off us customers that pay $10 a fucking month.

At the end of the day, if you dont like it then dont fucking keep paying for it O_o...

Customers have their rights etc etc, however the person on the end of the phone, or who's answering that asshole over Email does not have to take this crap at the end of the day.

LEAVE OFF THE GM's OK ! IF YOU KICK UP A LOAD OF SHIT OVER THE SATURN ISSUE THEN IT IS ALL ONLY GONNA ESCALATE. THINK WITH YOUR BRAINS AND NOT WITH YOUR PEANUT SIZED BOLLOCKS FOR ONCE ! they are not here to take your aggression... think of it if you were in their position huh? youd probably quit within a day........

Sinead O'Connor
05-08-03, 11:54
i agree with the post at unknownplayer.com.

i've dealt with the customer service in neocron--both from GM's and KK officials (officials = the guys that can log onto your acct and strip it of an item that MANY people have...but for some reason you cannot). honestly, there is only 1 "good" GM who gives a damn about support and trying to help players.

the helpdesk is a joke.

the gm's have MAJOR attitude problems and are on power trips.

kk "officials" are slow to respond (if at all), sneaky, and have similar power trip problems to the gm's.

"show us proof, sinead."

*shrug*

standard KK procedure....sure...i could be blowing smoke out my nether regions....but....given the number of these kinds of threads...the sheer number of players committing these "actions"....get a clue guys...maybe there IS a problem with KK support.

oh...wait...that's crazy talk...they'll just stuff their heads back in the sand and pretend everything is peachy. :rolleyes:

PaulVinten
05-08-03, 11:54
Originally posted by Legoias
dont G-M's and Support G-M's work for free? And why the hell even if they are being paid or not have to take crap from people?

a) your right, they work for free

b) they *SHOULD* be paid

i) it's the customer service industry. I work in a petrol station, and some of the SHIT I've got to put up with, like yesterday for instance. Someone told me the wrong pump. I confirmed the amount of fuel they had. Yes yes yes. Thats right. So, they put a few bits on, and then they handed me the credit card. I confirmed the total amount, i said, 'Please check the amount and sign' So she did. 2 minutes later she storms back in, with a shop full of customers, F'ing and Blinding that I'd overcharged her for petrol, and that little shits like me are never going to go anywhere in life, we're on the bottom rung of the social ladder, right where belong. The fact that I'm doing a Degree in Computer Science, but hey, lets not go there. Anyway. Thats what I'm paid to do. Take Shit from customers.

I remember another time a bloke stormed in. 'Why the FUCK ARN'T YOU HELPING ME WITH THE CAR WASH!!!'

I was like 'sorry sir, I don't understand'

'I've been out there for twenty minutes, waiting for one of you shits to come and help me'

'Sorry sir, I didn't know you were waiting for help'

'And thats my fucking problem? now get out here and help me'

The bloke had driven so far to one side that he's mounted the brackets in the middle that washes the underside of the car.

I explained to him that he had driven too far to one side, and that he needed to reverse out and go in straight, between the two metal brackets on the floor. Well, explained between a volley of 4 letter words.

And why did I put up with that? cos THATS the job description. For fuck sake, I don't know what it's like in Germany, but the phrase 'if you can't handle the heat, get out the kitchen' comes to mind.

I mean COME ON.

MortuusLupus
05-08-03, 11:58
Originally posted by Sinead O'Connor
"show us proof, sinead."

*shrug*

Damn, I really do hate when people are required to show proof that something's happened. I mean, shit, wouldn't everything be easier if we just took everyone's word on everything?

I mean, just think of how many rapists, murderers, thieves, and all other manner of criminals we'd put away, why, I think not requiring proof is exactly what society as a whole needs!

:rolleyes:

Sorontar
05-08-03, 12:08
@ PV

Yeah but thats the wrong mentality.

The service industry as a whole takes so much shit it appears to have been accepted. But the company I work for ( amongst many others ) have taken the stance that if the customer is not civil they get warned , if they continue they get disconnected.

The customer isnt always right , not when you have attrition rates in the industry that are through the roof and levels of absence through stress etc at all time highs.

Customers should remain civil at all times , its amazing how much easier things are then.

Helen Angilley
05-08-03, 12:16
Originally posted by Sorontar
Customers should remain civil at all times , its amazing how much easier things are then.

One reason I quite like Reakktor.

They're not afraid to tell a whiney prat to piss off and make do with his problem.

Archeus
05-08-03, 12:22
There is an easy way to stop the bitching against GM's. (requires GM option)

Lets pick the senario where the GM got hassled in Plaza 1. They should politely warn the people to stop, three times.

Then they pick out a ringleader, and tell them to stop or face your wrath.

if they continue then you select the "Bitch slap" GM option.

It should start off as a thunder sound, (at this point you warn them to stop). You can stop it now if they do.

Then they get hit by lightning which should raise the body into the air good 2-3 seconds, then it stops and the corpse falls on fire. Two seconds later the corpse explodes raining the persons backpack/armor/etc all over the area for people grab. Meanwhile it randomly teleports them out into the wilderness, alive nothing on them and with 100% SI.

At this point the GM says "Who else wants some?".

I guarantee you people are going to shut up then.

Other options are
- Venture warp player out of area.

- House arrest. teleports them to thier apartment and they cannot get to the ground floor or GR out. It explains they are under house arrest for x amount of time.

- Drop player from large height. Then rez them and drop them again.

GT_Rince
05-08-03, 12:25
I think that some people have to get a grip on reality...

GM's are volunteers. They don't get paid for the time they put in to helping people in NC. Why should they put up with the torrents of abuse that they get off some people ? It is not like a normal 9-5 job for most ... they get home from work, log in and do support, help on events, etc.

I find it strange that people focus on the negative but never the positive. Where are the posts saying that "a GM helped me" ?

On kind of a side note, there is a certain type of person who hides behind their computer, act all macho and likes to flame, argue and piss people off as much as they can, because they know that there is no chance that someone will ever find them. These wasters are nothing but cowards who don't give 2 shits about what anyone else says or does because they are out for one thing, and one thing only - to cause trouble. These people are the type that hide indoors, in RL wouldn't say 'Boo!" to anyone 'cos they would get their arse kicked and like others to think they are 'tough' or 'hard'.

Most people appreciate it when someone does something for them - they say 'Thank you', but there is always this small element who fall into the category above. The guy who posted his comments in the link at the top would fall into this category. A faceless wonder who thinks the world revolves around him / her.

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 12:26
in my job if the customer is a prick then im a prick, if the customer is nice, im nice.

Thats the bottom line. People who call in to help lines and customer service lines and all that dont realise theyre talking to a human being, they think theyre yelling at a "company" and that "company" is gonna get out its wallet, peel off a roll of 20's and hand em to em.

*pats on the head "there you go mr customer now please go play nicely"

No Freakin Way!

These people on saturn havent just pissed off the gms theyve pissed off the player base too. That means the Gms/Support staff HAVE to take action because theyre losing happy (paying) customers too. For any company, looking after their customers is of paramount importance, because we can go elsewhere. For a company like kk (still a new player in the market) customer service is MORE important than someone like sony. If sony lose one customer due to some asswipe acting up then ok its one person. They got the marketing gurus and the games developers to make more games and catchy ads for those games to get more players come along. A person wont necessarily say, o i wont buy so n so game as its by sony and they pissed me off in so n so game.
With Reakktor its different, this is their baby their main money spinner. I personally think despite all the problems theyre doing a damn good job with what they have.

GT_Rince
05-08-03, 12:27
wrong button :D

Syntax-Error
05-08-03, 12:31
Yaaaaay i signed up and flamed them. and i made it so it would prolly got me banned here . but who cares i dont go to that site cos it teh shit. Goodday

Syntax-Error
05-08-03, 12:34
Also isnt there some legal action Reakktor can take for the discrediting of there company??

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 12:34
Originally posted by GT_Rince
I think that some people have to get a grip on reality...

GM's are volunteers. They don't get paid for the time they put in to helping people in NC. Why should they put up with the torrents of abuse that they get off some people ? It is not like a normal 9-5 job for most ... they get home from work, log in and do support, help on events, etc.

I find it strange that people focus on the negative but never the positive. Where are the posts saying that "a GM helped me" ?

On kind of a side note, there is a certain type of person who hides behind their computer, act all macho and likes to flame, argue and piss people off as much as they can, because they know that there is no chance that someone will ever find them. These wasters are nothing but cowards who don't give 2 shits about what anyone else says or does because they are out for one thing, and one thing only - to cause trouble. These people are the type that hide indoors, in RL wouldn't say 'Boo!" to anyone 'cos they would get their arse kicked and like others to think they are 'tough' or 'hard'.

Most people appreciate it when someone does something for them - they say 'Thank you', but there is always this small element who fall into the category above. The guy who posted his comments in the link at the top would fall into this category. A faceless wonder who thinks the world revolves around him / her.

aka telephone toughman.... theyr generally the softest tards your ever likely to know O_o

Trip
05-08-03, 12:36
1st, Its good to be on Pluto :D
2nd. Quote from pits waayyyy back.
"just because you pay for this game, it doesn't mean you have a right to talk to GMs like shit"
listen to the dude ^^
I personally think GMs are f*ckin cool! giving up their time for us like they do. GMs are a bonus, not a luxury item with your 10 euro package.

GT_Rince
05-08-03, 12:42
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
aka telephone toughman.... theyr generally the softest tards your ever likely to know O_o

Yeah - I have worked in customer support / customer facing jobs for many years now. I sometimes met the people who acted all tough on the phone or via e-mail. Sit them down and they wont even look you in the eye - these are some of the most cowardly people I have ever met - and part of this mentality can be seen here. Some childish little prick who knows for a fact, that there is a 99.99% chance they will never meet or see those who they are insulting - so they do it because they can.

Original monk
05-08-03, 12:44
Well he's right, a copbot cant go crying about the fact someone has been mean to them (or some groups) yust ban them all, i dont care if ya ban 50% of saturn, ban away all the retards lol, but no the community (and some spy's and PE-whiners at the forum) wouldnt like that and KK want their money so thats not a real option, maybe some selective banning, look i wasnt there (a the beachparty) and i allready know in advance who are the rotten apples in the box so i bet the copbots even know em better then i do, BAN fo live i say.

And indeed sumthimes support sucks but mostly its pretty ok, Mainly i think they do what they can and probably theres some rotten apples in the copbotbox also but that 1 bad ass wont ruin the good support of all others, there indeed mostly still volunteers offering there spare time to help us ( the community) out of trouble so have sum respect.

For the saturn server: KICK KICK KICK all them fags making troubles with copbots, i see neocron as a big chatbox, in a chatbox ya dont go dissing on the admin cause ya know he has the power to KICK yo ass outta the box, so thats what mostly happens, so i suggest KICK/BAN again fo lifetime YEAH :angel:

Sorontar
05-08-03, 12:48
Thank you for the inspiration S-E , my post now accompanies yours although not as eloquent:D

phsoot
05-08-03, 12:51
aka telephone toughman.... theyr generally the softest tards your ever likely to know
If you only heard some of the stuff i hear o_O 8|

Shockwave
05-08-03, 12:56
Originally posted by Syntax-Error
Yaaaaay i signed up and flamed them. and i made it so it would prolly got me banned here . but who cares i dont go to that site cos it teh shit. Goodday

Holy shit, you're not kidding! :eek: :lol:

I've always seen it as a fairly solid rule in life: Never abuse someone who you want to do something for you. They've always got some way of causing you trouble, even if you never find out about it, or can tell it was from them. Cooks/Waitresses etc can do god-knows what to your food. The dustmen can accidentally forget to collect your rubbish for 3 weeks running. Your phone can get cut off through a strange computer error after you screamed down the phone at the BT operator. You get the idea.

I'm not suggesting the GMs are likely to start pissing with people's accounts or deliberately porting them next to a Malfunctioning STORMbot, what I'm saying is: What goes around, comes around. There are always consequences, even if you are a quarter of a planet away locked in your room in front of a monitor. In this case, the GMs who were getting abuse spoke to KK, and KK decided to take action on their behalf.

Personally I suggest making GM Abuse a bannable offence (After warnings, of course), and enforcing it rigidly for a month. I guarentee you that will scythe away the majority of the arseholes, making Saturn a much nicer place for GMs and Players alike.

Shock.

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 12:58
Originally posted by phsoot
If you only heard some of the stuff i hear o_O 8|

O_o enlighten us =P

Pill
05-08-03, 13:07
Apparently, the fellow that wrote this dosen't believe in 'Do unto others as you wish to be done to you', or basically, for the gentanks in the audience 'Respect and be respected'.

phsoot
05-08-03, 13:14
O_o enlighten us =P

Well i work with customer support/service on mobile phones and stuff like that, nuff said! :lol:

Cyphor
05-08-03, 13:18
What a professional site o_O I doubt anyone will take it seriously, mabey they could discredit nc, however they'd have to wait a few years to grow up, become more mature and get a better grasp of the english language. :p

Archeus
05-08-03, 13:20
Originally posted by Shockwave
I've always seen it as a fairly solid rule in life: Never abuse someone who you want to do something for you. They've always got some way of causing you trouble, even if you never find out about it,

It is called a negative powerbase (afair). There is a good book called "Understanding Organizations" by charles B Handy (no joke).

Basically everyone has a power base (Knowledge, money, negative, etc).

Negative powerbase would be like pissing off the guy who sorts your mail. They have the power to mess you up. So never annoy them. ^^

StormWarden
05-08-03, 13:38
OK - from a GM perspective...

I finish work, I get home about 6.30, eat and then log into NC to do some support.
1st call I see is someone complaining about another runner who he suspects is cheating.

I talk to said runner and ask what he has seen / found. He has nothing concrete, but we take all calls like this seriously. All of a sudden, because he has no proof whatsoever, I am suddenly abused for doing "f*ck all to help NC succeed - I want to pull my head out of my arse and go ban this f*cking prick". I explain that with no screenshots and nothing to show someone is cheating, all I can do is monitor the situation. "WTF!!! Whats wrong with you - I'm sick of this shit. You never do f*ck all". And so the torrent of abuse continued. Once he had finished, and I tried to explain again, he started again. I warned him 3 times not to continue talking to me in that way. The final "f*ck you !" got him a trip to the Crystal Caves 3 so he could think about his actions whilst getting out.

For those who don't know, arn't sure, etc. most GM's are volunteers and do not get paid for this. Of course, there are a couple of KK employees who run the whole GM / Mod teams, but the vast majority are doing this because we enjoy the game so much, we want to give something back. We do this by offering our spare time to helping everyone else. It is NOT because we get a power trip from this. Your standard GM (ISS) has next to no powers outside of what is needed for day to day support. We can't spawn items, we can't fix factions / sympathies, we can't log into player accounts. Actions are logged to keep a close check on abuse.

It can be hard work when you get abused for trying to help - but we try to deal with it in the best way possible.

Archeus
05-08-03, 14:55
Originally posted by StormWarden
The final "f*ck you !" got him a trip to the Crystal Caves 3 so he could think about his actions whilst getting out.

You are my hero. :D Take no crap.

Darkborg
05-08-03, 16:23
*Whoop Whoop* gogogogo LOL i like the crystal caves 3 hehehehehe

I have worked in a supermarket and im currently employed as a mailman. So man do u get tired of Crap ass idiot customers.
This sounds like its originating from the "customer is always right" BS.

But luckily im in Denmark in a supermarket if they slanders me i tell them to leave if they dont i call the manager and explains he can then handle them as he sees fit ( usually tells them to get the Fuck out ) im not paid to take shit if they dont like me go somewhere else.

(so true Archeus)
Man i wish u had the priviliges i have as a mailman if someone slanders me or attacks me well here in Denmark im equal to a policeman, yea if u hit me u might as well be assaulting a police officer. Also if someone cant keep his dogs in line or something like that EG. is unpleasant, apears threatening, he simply wont get mail end of story. If we are uncomfortable we dont go near em.
(And thats what a mailofficer can do officially)

so an idea( just a thought from my end id rather u had a kill switch and a ban stick but hey this might be better and achieavable atm)
Write em up and simply ignore em let the paid service handle them. ( They hopefully can ban/kill /Punish ) so once they are on this list they wont get support from voluntary gm's at all. If u feel nice give them a chance to get off it by apologising or summat.

(edited for spelling)

superfresh
05-08-03, 16:30
All of the GM's I've dealt with have been personable and helpful. Why would someone be rude to them? Some ppl have no class...

And what happened at the beach party?

StormWarden
05-08-03, 16:40
Originally posted by superfresh
And what happened at the beach party?

Which one?

I only work on Pluto so can tell you it was quite successful. A few of the trigger happy runners took trips to their login screens, Gaya Mines and Crystal Caves when they ignored repeated requests not to shoot other runners. This kept them away for 10-15 minutes at a time - this had the desired effect :)

On the whole, it was well received and and a lot of the runners thanked all of the GM's for their time in preparing the beach :)

Hopefully, there will be more :)

Martlet
05-08-03, 16:40
So, I see things haven't changed much around here.

Sorontar
05-08-03, 16:42
OMG , I just went back to the discussion thread and after 3 responses pointing out the GM's are volunteers and unpaid one of the halfwits asks

"How much do they pay those GM's anyway? "

Absolute fookwit !!!O_o

superfresh
05-08-03, 16:52

On the whole, it was well received and and a lot of the runners thanked all of the GM's for their time in preparing the beach :)

Hopefully, there will be more :)

Cool. I wanted to hit the Saturn one but had other engagements. Great to hear it was a success...

Re original post-

Just an idea, but since it sounds like a lot of the offenders are rather young and ill mannered, maybe the GM's could do what a parent would do. Send them to their room. Spawn them in their apartment and lock the door and Genrep until they are ready to behave...

Anyway, the Crystal Cave thing is pretty funny...

StormWarden
05-08-03, 16:59
Originally posted by superfresh
Spawn them in their apartment and lock the door and Genrep until they are ready to behave...

Anyway, the Crystal Cave thing is pretty funny...

As much as I would like to do that ;) I can't... I just try to reason with them. Hopefully, that works :)

Edit------

Just so peeps know, we are not Zero Tolerance. I usually just ignore the odd comment and carry on again. It is when you get some real nasty remarks that keep flooding in.

I wonder if these people are actually trying to get banned.

Others like to take their frustration out by challenging me at NeoFrag (always a laugh :D Ever seen a tank in PA 4 with a Holy Lightning...)

On the whole, the population of Pluto is pretty laid back and if there really is nothing I can do, they understand :)

Dirus
05-08-03, 17:11
I read the whole thing.. *shakes his head*

I bet Yakamo was one of the people effected on saturn.. and probably has a flame post in Snowcrash's original thread, or a friend of his/hers does.

I havent actually read the thread past Snowcrash's statement since I'm on leave for a while.

Originally posted by Sorontar
OMG , I just went back to the discussion thread and after 3 responses pointing out the GM's are volunteers and unpaid one of the halfwits asks

"How much do they pay those GM's anyway? "

Absolute fookwit !!!O_o

As for Roop Dirump... I believe his/her last comment asking how much we get paid is his/her pathetic way of trying to say we're not even worth the free price factor that comes from us volunteering for these roles. Probably also a banned Neocron player, friend of Yakamo, and generally just immature.

All I can say is..

Children... :rolleyes:

*ph33r*
05-08-03, 17:12
Originally posted by Lupus
I read the whole thing.. *shakes his head*

I bet Yakamo was one of the people effected on saturn.. and probably has a flame post in Snowcrash's original thread, or a friend of his/hers does.

I havent actually read the thread past Snowcrash's statement since I'm on leave for a while.

As for Roop Dirump... I believe his/her last comment asking how much we get paid is his/her pathetic way of trying to say we're not even worth the free price factor that comes from us volunteering for these roles. Probably also a banned Neocron player, friend of Yakamo, and generally just immature.

All I can say is..

Children... :rolleyes:

;D

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 17:17
Originally posted by *ph33r*
;D

omgomg h4x spam spam

*ph33r*
05-08-03, 17:40
omgomg h4x spam spam

o_O

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 17:42
Originally posted by *ph33r*
o_O

:lol:

Sorontar
05-08-03, 18:29
As for Roop Dirump... I believe his/her last comment asking how much we get paid is his/her pathetic way of trying to say we're not even worth the free price factor that comes from us volunteering for these roles.[/B]

I think your giving the guy too much credit , your suggesting he has a modicum of intelligence.:D

hinch
05-08-03, 18:38
syntax error

you really need to get out more.

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 18:56
Originally posted by hinch
syntax error

you really need to get out more.

he needs to make his sig smaller aswell :lol: i told him that before aswell :p

Elric
05-08-03, 19:03
GM's rox, nuff said :D

Specially Stormy, He's a nice guy he is....

SigmaDraconis
05-08-03, 19:19
I completely agree with the Saturn related decision...

and tho sometimes it is difficult (impossible from helpdesk) ive found KK support to be quite helpful...once you can actually get them to pay attention to you that is

dSerk
05-08-03, 20:45
I warned him 3 times not to continue talking to me in that way. The final "f*ck you !" got him a trip to the Crystal Caves 3 so he could think about his actions whilst getting out.I gotta second Archeus here. Give 'em hell, GM's! I've only dealt with a couple GM's for problems that may or may not have been my fault (thanx PlasmaStorm and Pervius (can't quite remember, LOL)), but either way, I was grateful for the assistance.

I do think it's worthy to note that KK is more likely to ignore problem people than ban or expel them outright. Perhaps, they absolutely need every subscription that they can get.... Hmmm....

dSerk
05-08-03, 20:48
One more thing...

I wonder if the players' behavior would be different on Saturn if they only had one runner available.