PDA

View Full Version : Just FYI

Russian
05-08-03, 03:43
Several things to FYI for all the community. I hope this won't be closed, because this is more than just in game conflict.

First of all, FYI to the community. If Mayhemmike offers you some decent deals on MC5 chips, etc - don't trust him, cause he will screw you over. He screwed us, an allied clan for 15M on the purchase of Dimension Splitter.

Now, FYI to TA. We've been fighting together for a very long time and I earned a lot of respect for most of you guys. All that respect is diminishing with every day.

I realize, that you can't control Mike, however, what really suprised me was the fact that some of you approved it and didn't want to do anything about it. It was really suprising to see that leadership of the clan did not want to do anything about it, when I tried to negotiate and be reasonable.

I guess the trust I had for you guys was not important. Now, I have only 3 ways to go.

1. You boot Mayhemmike and let the Gang deal with him. We won't whine for our cash, but we will kill him every chance we get.

2. You can pay us back. I personally would think that is the best choice. What he did was wrong and has no excuse. There is a point where people have to have character and decency. I hope that does apply to some of you.

3. We go to war. This is the worst choice. But you have this one as well. I hate to bring civil war to TG, but I will also stand behind my clanmates till the end and won't let anyone walk over us and fuck us, without shooting back.

So, guys, ball is in ur court. I tried to deal with your leadership, I tried to deal with your members, all I got was apathy and "Nothing I can do."

If by tomorrow evening you don't make a choice, I will be left with only one way to go - war. I truly hope it won't happen, but I am ready for it.

With Respect,
Russian of the Gang.

Arcadius
05-08-03, 03:46
I don't speak or can't speak for PIMP, but I just wanna let you know Russian you have my full support. I was extremely dissapointed in TA's "eh, so?" attitude about what mike did. I can't believe mike stooped THAT low, and even worse, clit helped him.

I fully agree with the ultimatum you put forth.

ericdraven
05-08-03, 03:46
Ehm.. just out of curiosity.. HOW could he screw you over?

I always thought there is something like a "tradewindow" where BOTH sides have to press OK before the deal is finished..

Ah well, maybe i am mistaken.. :p

Arcadius
05-08-03, 03:48
Originally posted by ericdraven
Ehm.. just out of curiosity.. HOW could he screw you over?

I always thought there is something like a "tradewindow" where BOTH sides have to press OK before the deal is finished..

Ah well, maybe i am mistaken.. :p

30 million was teh deal for the DS. Clitoris(mike's friend :rolleyes: ) was supposed to be the middleman.

Well, i'm sure you can guess teh rest.

Skinman
05-08-03, 03:48
Ahh Russian.. I remember giving you your first BP of PA :) look how far you've come now.. :)

btw I say kill 'em all.. but then I dont know any of the real details and just like stiring shit.. (and so do most people here)..

erk.. no Nidd. plz.. no..no..nooooooooo

Nixon
05-08-03, 03:58
I say you, Mike, Serve and The Owner have a talk and then we hug, or kill eachother.

I wouldnt like the SL loss, and some of you guys are good fellas..

Arcadius
05-08-03, 04:01
Originally posted by Skinman
Ahh Russian.. I remember giving you your first BP of PA :) look how far you've come now.. :)

btw I say kill 'em all.. but then I dont know any of the real details and just like stiring shit.. (and so do most people here)..

erk.. no Nidd. plz.. no..no..nooooooooo

rofl nice sig.

petek480
05-08-03, 04:07
First of all, FYI to the community. If Mayhemmike offers you some decent deals on MC5 chips, etc - don't trust him, cause he will screw you over. He screwed us, an allied clan for 15M on the purchase of Dimension Splitter.

Message me, Pete the psi, ingame with the datails of what happened and i'll talk to mike and if he doesn't give the money back i'll boot him.

ServeX
05-08-03, 04:09
russian, we spoke last night in game and I told you I was more than willing to meet with you. You don't need to have this conversation with me infront of the entire community - this isn't about them, this is about us, our two clans dealing with this. This is my one and only responce to this thread. Do not expect more responces here.

FBI
05-08-03, 04:16
You guys should have used me as the middle man.

Hope this whole thing gets resolved.

[P]

edit: i sounded retarded

Ghard
05-08-03, 04:28
god i love guns

Psychoninja
05-08-03, 04:29
:(

Thats not cool =\
And again the reason why I haven't joined a MAJOR clan.
Hope this gets resolved.

Russian
05-08-03, 04:30
Serve, I contacted you several times. You seem not to be able to do anything about the situation and it seemed to me, it was attitude of "sorry man, can't do anything about it." It's been over a week, I am getting tired and if you want to work it out, I suggest we do it ASAP.

Pwnage
05-08-03, 04:40
Originally posted by Psychoninja

Thats not cool =\
And again the reason why I haven't joined a MAJOR clan.
Hope this gets resolved.

Ya for real.

Clan politcs lick ass.

I sooo want to be a part of op fights and shit like that, but all the politcs that go on is not something I like.

Psychoninja
05-08-03, 04:42
Get back with me and X on pluto, we just formed a small clan...again :p

Forget My Name
05-08-03, 04:57
Russian got....

http://www.sw-kleinanzeigen.de/priv/Forum/wheelchairowned.jpg

Psycho Killa
05-08-03, 05:09
Gotta love mikey....

Though seriously if its gotten far enough where its gotten onto the boards the time for action is now! Strike before the enemy knows what hit them and make them pay!!!

Eckel
05-08-03, 05:11
@ FYN.....Wish you'd think before posting.......coz that just aint funny :rolleyes:

nonamebrandeggs
05-08-03, 05:14
I thought TA was going to BD anyways... If not thats 600k out of the Clan funds :p.

FBI
05-08-03, 05:15
http://www.sw-kleinanzeigen.de/priv/Forum/sofunny2.jpg

Rade
05-08-03, 05:25
Serve, we have tried to negotiate with you for quite some time now, you never even made a attempt at meeting us half way. Now we will settle this one way or the other.

cracky
05-08-03, 05:34
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!!!1 IF SOMEBODY DOESNT AGREE WITH YOU SHOOT THEM

nonamebrandeggs
05-08-03, 05:36
Originally posted by cracky
CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES WITH AN IRON FIST!!!!!!!!!!!1 IF SOMEBODY DOESNT AGREE WITH YOU SHOOT THEM

I thought we crushed them with our Iron Fist... Not shot them :(.

cracky
05-08-03, 05:40
YOU CAN DO BOTH BUT YOU WILL NEED A REALLY BIG FIST TO ACTUALLY CRUSH THEM MAYBE GET SOME KIND OF SWELLING GOING IN YOUR HAND AND LET IT GO UNTIL IT IS THE SIZE OF YOUR BODY AND THEN TRY TO CRUSH THEM

ServeX
05-08-03, 05:41
Originally posted by Rade
Serve, we have tried to negotiate with you for quite some time now, you never even made a attempt at meeting us half way. Now we will settle this one way or the other.

Listen, I'm not the one trying to discourage communication. I've had many problems in the last couple days, *especially* last night with cryptochronic and today with DarK. Just because I was busy at one point or another ingame does not mean I cannot talk to you. I even tried arranging a meeting last night with Winston Cross and Russian, but Russian logged off. I am upset that this thread had to even be created in the first place, this does not strengthen our relations and I take this as an insult that you have to go public with all this.

Like I said, Total Annihilation has over 18 million credits, but those are credits that the clan has worked for. Not credits that are open for The Gang to take in return. Secondly, I have informed you about why we do not like the player who wanted to purchase the DS from Mike. With that said, I hope you have the decensy to contact me ingame. I will not communicate with you here, and if this thread continues, I myself will declare war on The Gang.

Russian
05-08-03, 05:49
Serve, if you consider this as insult... What should I consider what your clanmate did to us. Anyways, if you want to declare war as a solution to the problem, go ahead. I posted this thread in hopes of another way to solve it, I guess I was wrong...

Budfan8
05-08-03, 06:00
Originally posted by ServeX
Secondly, I have informed you about why we do not like the player who wanted to purchase the DS from Mike. With that said, I hope you have the decensy to contact me ingame. I will not communicate with you here, and if this thread continues, I myself will declare war on The Gang. [/B]

It doesn't matter if you don't like said person or not. You are supposed to be allied with us and a deal is a deal. Your caln member cheated one of ours out of 15 mil. Not very friendly of someone who is supposed to be our allies. What he did back then is old news and should be dropped.

Arcadius
05-08-03, 06:00
Originally posted by ServeX
I myself will declare war on The Gang.

ROFL

Are you serious?

You are so full of it.

You'll go to war over a thread, but then you push Russian and expect him to wait a long time when one of his members lost 15 mil?

I remember that time Smokey attacked me. I DMed you because I wanted to handle it diplomatically first. You told me to shut up and then you stopped responding(mysteriously) when I said he attacked me first. I then proceeded to dm you several times througout the next 3 days and you said nothing when I asked you what you intend to do about smokey. All you said was that he's your friend.

I swear, if I was in charge of PIMP I would declare war on TA.

MadDog
05-08-03, 06:04
[figured id edit this before a mod did... even though whole thread will be closed, i dont doubt they will single me out as well]

Psychoninja
05-08-03, 06:04

Alliances are falling apart left and right, this is gonna suck.
For you sakes, you better hope KK gets the no SL loss for Clanwars working....

nonamebrandeggs
05-08-03, 06:14
Serve you peen go and tell everyone to come BD and THEN declare war, I dun want coppers chasin me...

Psychoninja
05-08-03, 06:18
noname is stranded :P

FBI
05-08-03, 06:22
I doubt serve will respond to this thread anymore so its useless
to keep replying.

Try to reach him ingame

edit: can a mod close this now...

nonamebrandeggs
05-08-03, 06:27
Whats his MSN or whateveR?

thewarrior008
05-08-03, 06:56
w00t ACTKYC 4EVA

Forget My Name
05-08-03, 07:16
http://www.sw-kleinanzeigen.de/priv/Forum/thrashing.jpg

FBI
05-08-03, 07:25

Psychoninja
05-08-03, 07:29
that was scary FMN....

o_O

Vash th3 Flash
05-08-03, 07:39
power post before close :)

Forget My Name
05-08-03, 07:44
Edited.

--Garm

Ark
05-08-03, 07:51
lol @ jesus picture, nice one =P

Arcadius
05-08-03, 08:23
rofl, where are you getting those pics from?

Garm
05-08-03, 08:37
Closed for obvious reasons. I was about to go to bed, but now I am going to get the ban stick out me thinks.

--Garm