PDA

View Full Version : I have a windows problem

Drake6k
05-08-03, 03:26
This is off topic but who cares. It's better than that thread about serious medical help from a while back.

Right now I cant do much of anything with my keyboard on my main computer. If I hit any of the normal keys it opens shit. Like if I hit Z it opens internet explorer. I have no idea why this is happening but if I start to play neocron all sorts of hotkeys start getting hit and the game exits. :( ctrl and alt arnt stuck or anything either. I tried to restart, uninstall driver and let windows find again, update drive, hit it against my desk, and a few other things. I just cant hit any keys without windows opening/doing stuff. It's hell!

CAN ANYONE HELP ME!!!!!111 :( :(

/me crys

Omnituens
05-08-03, 03:31
your version of windows may help us find a solution.

Skinman
05-08-03, 03:32
OK you need to say what version of windows that your using, did you install anything between it working ok and doing funny shit? whats your home phone number and where do you live/work?

ok ignore the last 2 there but more details would be helpfull.. :)

enablerbr
05-08-03, 03:33
maybe try cleaning the inside of the keyboard. at least take a look at the inside of the keyboard.

MortuusLupus
05-08-03, 03:33
Are any of your alt or ctrl keys mashed down? Have you spilled saltwater into you keyboard?

Probably you just need a new board. They're only $10 or so, unless you get one of those craptacular horrible, uncomfortable "Natural" keyboards. I hate them. I hope them to die.

Drake6k
05-08-03, 03:59
Originally posted by Omnituens
your version of windows may help us find a solution.

lol good idea:o

xp pro

demmit I dont wanna to go to the store :( the sun hurts my skin

enablerbr
05-08-03, 04:01
Originally posted by Drake6k
demmit I dont wanna to go to the store :( the sun hurts my skin

ever heard of internet shopping.:p

LTA
05-08-03, 04:24
also check for worms/viruses n stuff

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Free online one outside of your pc i had a worm that made all funki sheeeet happen in xp when i would press keys n stuff

Ghard
05-08-03, 04:33
buy new board f no work cry and buy new comp if still no work kill bg