View Full Version : Miss Neocron awards

Ryuben
05-08-03, 02:28
only seems fair :D start ur topic here

;)

kerigan

Xian
05-08-03, 02:29
I vote for QuantumDelta and Arcadius. Best women here.

:angel:

Ryuben
05-08-03, 02:37
Originally posted by Xian
I vote for QuantumDelta and Arcadius. Best women here.

wonders how long it will be before some one post

"jsut becuase they are pussies doesn't make them women"

opss :lol: :lol: :lol:

(j/k :p wub ya guys)

bounty
05-08-03, 02:43
I vote Clare from saturn, she has great breeding hips.

-EnclaveGrunt-
05-08-03, 02:44
Well I see you took my suggestion and made this..........:D

{MD}GeistDamnit
05-08-03, 02:45
*Nymphette* on uranus is teh bestest :D

Kugero
05-08-03, 02:49
Pussy Galore on Saturn but I haven't seen her in a while ...

Forget My Name
05-08-03, 02:51
Nid

Xian
05-08-03, 02:53
Originally posted by Forget My Name
Nid

No one beats QD and Arc in that category I'm afraid. :p

Forget My Name
05-08-03, 03:03
sorry...

http://www.sw-kleinanzeigen.de/priv/Forum/regan.gif

enablerbr
05-08-03, 03:06
miss neocron. are there any women in neocron. i thought it was just transexuals leting off steam.:D

neophotographer
05-08-03, 03:19
Originally posted by enablerbr
miss neocron. are there any women in neocron. i

yes there are women in neocron, although not that many of us as I am aware. :) And I know a few that started female chars and are female and then switches servers and played sa male chars because they didn't like all the "attention" they were receiving.

Stacey

enablerbr
05-08-03, 03:20
they shouldn't let Lexx put them off.

MortuusLupus
05-08-03, 03:22
I don't remember where I saw this, but I seem to remember that 30-40% of the people in this game were women. It was a poll or something.

Maybe I'm just getting confused with Sims Online's 60% female population.

{MD}GeistDamnit
05-08-03, 05:20
Originally posted by MortuusLupus
I don't remember where I saw this, but I seem to remember that 30-40% of the people in this game were women. It was a poll or something.

Maybe I'm just getting confused with Sims Online's 60% female population.

off lexx goes to sims online :D

Xian
05-08-03, 05:21
He said 60% women, not 60% dead grim. :D

Catmanoct
05-08-03, 06:10
Technomancer on Saturn
She's so sexxxxxaayyyyy
;)

Arcadius
05-08-03, 06:11
I don't believe their are any women here. :rolleyes:

FBI
05-08-03, 06:29
Originally posted by Arcadius
I don't believe their are any women here. :rolleyes:

there are a few

phsoot
05-08-03, 08:42
well the only one i can remember seeing a piccy of on saturn is stacey..
So my vote goes to....

Stacey! :D

SilentEye
05-08-03, 11:55
I vote for *Nymphette* Just because she's very nice :)

Darth Slayer
05-08-03, 12:06
Felixy who plays on Uranus.
And yes she is a women.........:D

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 12:14
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
Felixy who plays on Uranus.
And yes she is a women.........:D

damn me and my headache, quick look at the monitor and i thought you were refering to me..

guywithnoears
05-08-03, 12:20
Fenix, is my vote too

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 12:21
Originally posted by guywithnoears
Fenix, is my vote too

AARGH :(

well you guys missed out Trillian :D

Original monk
05-08-03, 12:30
Ingame i vote for schanulleke, castoff and roe, ow and certainly not to forget jineko and pain_easer ( all saturn) , i really cant decide wich one of em i will vote for miss neocron, there all so cool and pretty and kind and and, its to hard to make a choise :angel:

For on the forums i would say stacey, why ? cause i saw her old pics and they where yak but i also saw the more recent pics and they where WOOW :D altough i dont know her but i like her photo-page (im into photography etc myself ya see) but actually shes the only one on this firum i know fo a 100% shes a girl lol, okay i agree ya never know 100% but still :angel:

in any ways make a poll for the miss neocron and i will vote for these kind sweet gentle girls who are always in the mood for a nice chat and are always willing to help you outta troubles, i love ya girls :o

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 12:31
ill vote for nym too, because if you knew her, youd know why. :eek:

hinch
05-08-03, 12:32
im pretty sure danae was female last time i looked
kira wolf is too
so is jinxy

phsoot
05-08-03, 12:38
they nerfed all the sexeh monkey chicks with the new PA :mad:
Always was a fan of those blondes and redheads

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 12:40
Originally posted by hinch
im pretty sure danae was female last time i looked
kira wolf is too
so is jinxy

yea but danae is on the dark side now... :p

hinch
05-08-03, 12:41
evil is cute though o_O

Helen Angilley
05-08-03, 12:43
This won't descend into another "OMGWOMENWOMENWOMENSEXSEXSESXSEXSEX" thing will it?

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 12:46
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
This won't descend into another "OMGWOMENWOMENWOMENSEXSEXSESXSEXSEX" thing will it?

just cause it aint you no need to be bitter :p

/me runs 8|

hinch
05-08-03, 12:47
she`s always bitter

here have a lemon :angel:

Darth Slayer
05-08-03, 13:06
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
damn me and my headache, quick look at the monitor and i thought you were refering to me..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wear glasses but I don't think I'd ever make that mistake..:D

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 13:09
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I wear glasses but I don't think I'd ever make that mistake..:D

damn me and my headache, quick look at the monitor and i thought you were laughing at me..

oh wait.. you are..

KOS ! :lol:

Hwarang S.
05-08-03, 13:40
LE Master has the best ass. :eek: :D

W/W/H/K/K/B/LE :p

Ren
05-08-03, 14:39
fenix you post like every 61 seconds.......

teh spam....

i'll vote danae, or she'll hurt me... badly... and i like my ribs

*ph33r*
05-08-03, 14:42
amour ^_________________^

Lexxuk
05-08-03, 14:43
I vote Artricia of course, damn them sexy photos of Artricia, that red hair, buxom boobs...

why? Art's a MAN? OMG OMG OMG... hehe 8|

I vote for.... Ragnarok, she's teh Sexy mod, purrrrrrr

hinch
05-08-03, 14:53
gonna have to hold off judgement till we get piccies lexx since atricia dissapeared along time ago

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 15:02
Originally posted by Ren
fenix you post like every 61 seconds.......

teh spam....

i'll vote danae, or she'll hurt me... badly... and i like my ribs

bah.... BRING SOME PROOF TO YOUR CLAIM !

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 15:02
omg.... how fucktardish am i... double posting like a nub :(

Doc Holliday
05-08-03, 15:35
ok my votes have been mentioned. Felixy for sure. ;) also nymph but does anyone mention Akasha. i mean guys come on stand for her here. kira too as mentioned. shes always been cool with me.

SilentEye
05-08-03, 17:51
Originally posted by phsoot

Dude I love the redheads, with the tattoo on the side of thier face ^^ They look sweet and... uhm... clueless...

Itth
05-08-03, 17:59
Originally posted by phsoot
they nerfed all the sexeh monkey chicks with the new PA :mad:

i agree. ressurect te sexeh monkeh!

EDIT: NOOOO! just thought of something.. u know all teh sexeh PE females? well, theyll be gone with the PE PA.

MAKE TEH PE PA ONLEY WORK FOR MALES!!!!!!!!!111o ene oene

Darth Slayer
05-08-03, 18:30
Originally posted by Doc Holliday
ok my votes have been mentioned. Felixy for sure. ;) also nymph but does anyone mention Akasha. i mean guys come on stand for her here. kira too as mentioned. shes always been cool with me.

Heh Doc I'm in hiding if I vote for Akasha Felixy kills me.
If I vote for Felixy, well AKasha Kills me.
And Fenyx I'm glad I live on a different Server......:p
Damned if I do and damned if I don't.......:eek:

alig
05-08-03, 18:31
Has to be akky....shes one of my only good friends on uranus :D:angel: woo woo woo akky woo woo woo!!!:D

Elric
05-08-03, 18:46
I vote Helen,

she's got a funny Cat
I like her satirical and sharp wit (pfft, you lot callin it bitter, she's not bitter, she's funny)

er.. thats it... Plus I aint ever seen a pic of her anywhere (that i know of) so that could mean she has a little shy streak or something which is always a cute thing...

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 18:49
Originally posted by Elric
I vote Helen,

she's got a funny Cat
I like her satirical and sharp wit (pfft, you lot callin it bitter, she's not bitter, she's funny)

er.. thats it... Plus I aint ever seen a pic of her anywhere (that i know of) so that could mean she has a little shy streak or something which is always a cute thing...

pfft.... says the man that plays female chars and comes onto my chars... you scare me elrik.... lots........

and she _is_ bitter O_o

Elric
05-08-03, 19:01
pfft.... says the man that plays female chars and comes onto my chars... you scare me elrik.... lots........

and she _is_ bitter O_o

lol, the first time since retail started i taken a female avatar.. sheesh... although the more attention thing is

1. funny as fuck
2. quite useful sometimes
3. downright fuckin scary sometimes.

and I only "came" on to you for a joke, you freaked, i pissed meself :p

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 19:04
Originally posted by Elric
lol, the first time since retail started i taken a female avatar.. sheesh... although the more attention thing is

1. funny as fuck
2. quite useful sometimes
3. downright fuckin scary sometimes.

and I only "came" on to you for a joke, you freaked, i pissed meself :p

O_o oh.... is that all i mean to you then.... just a joke and a quick laugh... well...well... ill get me coat then... :(

Helen Angilley
05-08-03, 19:06
The attention they get at times is, quite frankly, disgusting. I've been on the recieving end in #neocron before and occasionaly #cronhelp.

It's a similar thing on the OOC channel.

The moment a female, whether biologically or just by "name", acts "cute" in the slightest way, you get dozens of sex-starved gamers making all sorts of sexual jokes and innuendo.

What's ironic is that a lot of these people are the ones who call others "spotty, game playing geeks" in arguments.

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 19:07
o_O......shut up you spotty, game playing geek..... o_O

Pill
05-08-03, 19:42
Where the hell are all the Trillian votes?!

Trillian > *

Elric
05-08-03, 21:59
o_O......shut up you spotty, game playing geek..... o_O

rofl :lol: :lol:

Alpha-Omega
05-08-03, 22:07
:( I hhave two ppl to chose from here.

Stacey n Trillian... ARRGGGGGHHH!!! CAN'T CHOOSE!!!! Sodit, i vote for both of em :p

Rob01m
05-08-03, 22:38
Miss.Kitty on PLUTO!!

*ph33r*
05-08-03, 22:40
AsTrIx on Pluto :D

Syntax-Error
05-08-03, 22:45
Trillian
Lisa Davitt (and kill me all u want i still like her)
That cute little red head. Arbitrator of FA girl on pluto. (shes hot)
DANAE <--- 110%

nonamebrandeggs
05-08-03, 23:59
Duder! Oh... wait...

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 00:05
e.b.e! Well someone had to say it! sheesh....

Either her or....

Danae.....

Or...

Akeena from Pluto!

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 00:16
OMG

e.b.e....

how could we bloody miss her 8|

KramerTheWeird
06-08-03, 00:25
I'm confused here.. are we talking about ingame charcters, or the players who play them? RP-wise I have to vote for Lisa Davitt of course... but OOC..

Helen! ahh I love her cyncism, the antithesis of stereotype and very free willed :)

jernau
06-08-03, 00:36
RL (if you believe the piccies) - e.b.e. if she's still here.

Players In-Game - tbh I don't know that I've met any women-playing-women so I'd say Danae as I know she's still playing.

Characters In-Game - Jineko plays a woman well IMO whether he/she is a he or a she.

My vote would have to be for MoonUnit though for being the most unconvincing FeMonk in Neocron and cos I suspect he'd like to win and is watching this thread :lol:.

neophotographer
06-08-03, 01:15
can we vote for ourselves?

Stacey

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 01:28
heh...

El Barto
06-08-03, 01:28
Its Vixxen and Stacey on pluto that get my vote, if u voted for some one else, ur voting for the wrong woman! :D (j/k)

Drake6k
06-08-03, 01:44
Vixxen! :)

neophotographer
06-08-03, 01:44
Originally posted by El Barto
Its Vixxen and Stacey on pluto that get my vote, if u voted for some one else, ur voting for the wrong woman! :D (j/k)

:p I lub Bart. he showed me tescom and doy johnny's. :p I've payed back those johnny's ten fold for all the pain I suffered from them before.

Stacey

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 01:45
...That was wierd, a twenty min double post :p

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 01:52
Why would you vote for yourself?

If you can vote for yourself, then I vote for myself. But I'm not gonna vote for myself because I'm not that cocky o_O

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 01:57
ZV, wouldn't voting for ones self mean that one isn't sure one is going to win? o_O

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 01:59
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
ZV, wouldn't voting for ones self mean that one isn't sure one is going to win? o_O

Well sure, hehe. But then again, voting for anyone doesn't assure their victory, not just one's self.

By the way: I change my vote. I vote for QD! Sexeh beast.

/sex

neophotographer
06-08-03, 02:03

I don't know about that. I'm currently sitting on the open comp[ just watching the threads scroll by, waiting for the people here to take breaks. :) (tuesdays I work breaks for people meaning that when they go on their 30 min I usually take over for them while they go, then they come back and have their spot back. :p yeah I'm only here for like an hour or 2, but hey more money for me. :) )

Stacey

Vampire222
06-08-03, 02:54
i vote stacey :P

KimmyG
06-08-03, 02:57
I vote for myself cause so many think im a chick

And... Miss Dream cause she is one of the only Girls that play neocron most are poser shemale Kim Corns

nEo-1664
06-08-03, 03:03
e.b.e (http://www.lesia.org/pics/lesiacam.jpg)

w00t w00t :D :D

btw: my alt is Ole, also in PIMP, and i can only try with e.b.e....:P

EDIT: e.b.e ..... tut tut, no link to www.neocron.com on your page under links, im dissapointed lol

Myrlin
06-08-03, 03:24
Lets see, women in Neocron that I've met:

Danae
Trillian
Lisa Davitt
e.b.e.
Stacey

Overall, Lisa Davitt gets my vote.

Pwnage
06-08-03, 03:29
I'm sorry, Dream owns all.

No offense to the other ladies or anything. :angel:

But Dream is just TEH PWN (http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=38126&perpage=15&pagenumber=9). <-- 3/4 of the way down.

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 03:31
I was thinkin' this was ingame.....??

Or are you just talking about hormone driven sexual addictions to female's pictures in the picture thread?

Myrlin
06-08-03, 03:35
Yeah I thought we were talking about in game women, not women in RL. If you are basing it on RL pics then I'd say it goes to e.b.e or Dream. Possibly Atricia but I haven't seen a working link to her pic yet.

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 03:36
Originally posted by Myrlin
Yeah I thought we were talking about in game women, not women in RL. If you are basing it on RL pics then I'd say it goes to e.b.e or Dream. Possibly Atricia but I haven't seen a working link to her pic yet.

Don't worry, don't question your sexuality but Artricia turned about to be male in real life I believe.

Anways...
Cyborg009 ending theme > all

REMUS
e.b.e by a very long shot! she's a pc addicted babe, i couldnt wish for anything more!!! shame she lives in canada.......... I WANNA LIVE IN FRIGGIN CANADA :lol:

KimmyG

Cause a true working Pic would be a harry fat ass male

REMUS
06-08-03, 03:43
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
I was thinkin' this was ingame.....??

Or are you just talking about hormone driven sexual addictions to female's pictures in the picture thread?

zone dont be an ass there are like about 15 different female avatar faces per class, so its really down to wether you know the person or not, and unfortunately i cant vote for someone i think/know is a man :p becuase im an asshole interms of the spirit of role play :D this is the first rpg ive ever played for any length let alone mmorpg, i doubt ill ever be dressing up as a wizard and twating some other guy with a foam staff thank you very much!

Myrlin
06-08-03, 03:45
Well I saw lots of comments in the RL Pics thread about her/his pics but never saw the link...

Oh well at least we can hope e.b.e and Dream's pics are real.

BTW does anyone know if MJS's girlfriend (http://www.neocron.com/ws/SRMJS01.jpg) plays NC?

Pwnage
06-08-03, 03:51
Originally posted by REMUS
zone dont be an ass there are like about 15 different female avatar faces per class, so its really down to wether you know the person or not

Exactly. I could roll a fem PE/monk(cuz we all know the other classes look like ass) and vote for my self.

After the Artricia thing, I have my doubts about who is a female or not, but I know Dream, and she is indeed a female.

Myrlin
06-08-03, 03:58
I tried to convince my fiance to play NC a while ago and she said "No, girls don't play that game". In an effort to prove her wrong I went around to all of the female avatars I could find and asked if they were female in RL. Unfortunately, no surprise here, the majority of them said they were really male.

This means 2 things.
1) My fiance still doesn't play NC.
2) The graphics team needs to make the male avatars more attractive since most of the males playing female avatars that I talked to said they were doing so because the female avatars just looked better.

Promethius
06-08-03, 04:02
A few who i think deserve this title are Schanulleke and Jineko.

[edit: I also vote Rizzy's mum]

REMUS
06-08-03, 04:02
very true, i know e.b.e is definately a female of the species, and not some gimp useing another persons webcam, i wont post the evidence but clitoris knows cuz i shared the pic link with him, but she asked it shouldnt be posted on the forums, i wont pretend i know her well, i mean i have only spoken to her like 4 times total and that was in the same day :p but she hasnt been playing the game that much as far as i can tell :(

Arcadius
06-08-03, 04:12
Lets see, women in Neocron that I've met:

Danae
Trillian
Lisa Davitt
e.b.e.
Stacey

Overall, Lisa Davitt gets my vote.

Leon Davitt more likely. SOrry man, lisa's a dude.

Arcadius
06-08-03, 04:14
Btw I vote for QuantumDelta.

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 04:33
Leon Davitt more likely. SOrry man, lisa's a dude.

Gaaaah screw role play. After all, it's an RPG, whatever that is! It's not a role-playing game....wait a sec....R-P-G....Role-Playing-Game....MY GOD I'M ONTO SOMETHING.

*shoots self in the head*

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 04:41
eh i know a female that plays NC that beats them all hands down. No offense to any ladies here.

REMUS
06-08-03, 04:44
you cant force people to role play, as far as im concerned in this game, i'm remus you dont know me you will proberbly never meet me so lets either get along or shoot at each other, if you really want to role play zone you can, just ppl like me and arc will think you are ghey :D

Xian
06-08-03, 05:26
Originally posted by IronMonkey
eh i know a female that plays NC that beats them all hands down. No offense to any ladies here.

On behalf of the women I vote for IronMonkey. :D

Promethius
06-08-03, 06:06
lol i like how ironmonkey doesn't say there name but rather jsut says female....he sounds unsure =P

Trillian
06-08-03, 06:31
I vote for ZV.. he's the hottest girl I know! hehe

IronMonkey
06-08-03, 06:47
i dont say the name prom because i'd prefer not to be the cause of the female getting 2500 DM's in game tmmrw saying omfg let me see your pic sex sex sex. I have respect for people.

and i say female because im from the ghetto and we call women females where i was raised. Its a slang thing eh

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 07:08
Originally posted by Trillian
I vote for ZV.. he's the hottest girl I know! hehe

I'm honored. I really am.... ;)

nonamebrandeggs
06-08-03, 07:42
Originally posted by REMUS
e.b.e by a very long shot! she's a pc addicted babe, i couldnt wish for anything more!!! shame she lives in canada.......... I WANNA LIVE IN FRIGGIN CANADA :lol:

Don't we all? Canada > all

skis
06-08-03, 07:42
oh please how could you forget miss cleo

MadDog
06-08-03, 07:51
e.b.e and zai

Sunab_Naverith
06-08-03, 07:54
I vote for e.b.e and Stacey, both are REALLY damn hot, and are both very good NC players. (I also dig redheads :p )

kurai
06-08-03, 08:20
On a tangentially related note ...

Why do all female PE's have visible thong panty line ?

Why do the arses of female Spies hang out the back of their jackets ?

Why do the arses of female Tanks just look so *huge* ?

:D

guywithnoears
06-08-03, 09:21
scratch that, i vote for dreamyst on pluto cause she gets her job done.

Delloda
06-08-03, 10:10
winner is e.b.e on pluto

Vash th3 Flash
06-08-03, 10:23
Trillian or Stacey.

hivemind
06-08-03, 10:28
kira wolf is too
ROFL. pwnd.

greendonkeyuk
06-08-03, 10:30
You musnt forget lightelf or gadagoonstah though guys, gada because she logs on at 3am or some strange time and shes normally steaming drunk. lightelf because, well, shes just lightelf.

SilentEye
06-08-03, 14:25
I still vote 100% For Nymphette because its the only female I know to be a real female, apart from stacey, which I never met _IN_ Neocron.

hinch
06-08-03, 14:39
being on uranus you should know kira wolf she`s a real female

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 14:41
Kira-sama is nice from what I've seen but she never really talks to me(or has reason to either...) so.. :p

neophotographer
06-08-03, 14:45
Kira-sama is nice from what I've seen but she never really talks to me(or has reason to either...) so.. :p

pfft who would want to talk to you? :p

Just kiddin QD u know I lub ya. *big smooch*

Stacey

hinch
06-08-03, 14:45
qd`s a nice female too :)

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 14:46
*hugs stace* :P

Hinch ....shhh! our little secret.. :P

X Kitty X
06-08-03, 14:48
*cough*

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 14:49
Never seen a pic of ya kitty..... sowwy :p

Alpha-Omega
06-08-03, 14:53
*shakes off LoM pill effect* ARGH! I can't believe i only voted for two!

How could i forget:

e.b.e. (pluto) (one o the few ppl i know of who make specs look good)
Felissa (saturn)
Marta Monk (saturn)
Danae (domain of EGOS) (another person who makes specs look good)

Also, only met her once but Dream get's my vote as well (Zoneseek, u lucky sod *cries about being totally single and absolutely useless at dating*)

Janos Blake
06-08-03, 16:15
Well, uh, this thread totally confuses me...

One minute it's about female characters, then it's about female players, then it's about female characters played by female players, then whatever.

o_O

Aaaanyway, I vote for Trinity Draven, for being the voice of reason both in-character and in real life :)

Pluto Ladies > All

hivemind
06-08-03, 18:27
being on uranus you should know kira wolf she`s a real female
Ahahahha
Hahahahahahahaha
Ahahhahahahahahahahahahha

pwnd

Kira is a 6'4" 280lb polock with a wife and two kids. :eek:

L0KI
06-08-03, 18:31
AKASHA!!!

obviously :rolleyes:

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 18:39
Originally posted by hivemind
Ahahahha
Hahahahahahahaha

pwnd

:lol: i would seriously love it if he/she/thing was actually a female and you were ust making accusations from some dodgy pictures or something =P after that she'd rip your eyeballs out :lol: :lol:

hivemind
06-08-03, 18:54
Nope, he's my buddy from high school. :lol:

Dribble Joy
06-08-03, 19:07
I remember the obsenities spewing out of Lexxuk's mouth when I informed him that I was a guy.
Poor buggar has been sexing me for months, hehehehe

Also, my PE is really ugly for some reason. O_o

Tregard
06-08-03, 19:45
I see I'm going to have to hunt up a decent picture of myself.
*sigh* I normally don't like to put pics up. (past problems elsewhere):(

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 19:49
Originally posted by Tregard

Well don't feel pressured to do that just because of some ridiculous Miss Neocron thread if you have feelings against it.

I've taken any and all pictures of me off of here because I say keep it ingame.

Lethys
06-08-03, 19:56
Originally posted by Tregard

Don't worry, it won't change how I act towards you.

I say Tregard, Kriphiob or Freeejumper :)

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 19:56
I'm sure you'll be fine Treggy-san ^^ :P
Besides, anyone giving a girl problems around here would probably get mauled by a mob of angry girl starved guys or something :P
Still, everyone should feel free to post a picture of themselves online, or whatever, without fear of discrimination or harrassment...

Just report any jip you get to a mod, they take that stuff real seriously.. and if I can do anythin to help I will.

My pics up in the RL Pic thread because I think everyone should be able to :P

Arcadius
06-08-03, 20:00
Originally posted by Promethius
lol i like how ironmonkey doesn't say there name but rather jsut says female....he sounds unsure =P

ROFL

Originally posted by SilentEye
I still vote 100% For Nymphette because its the only female I know to be a real female, apart from stacey, which I never met _IN_ Neocron.

Who's that?

Arcadius
06-08-03, 20:01

My pics up in the RL Pic thread because I think everyone should be able to :P

I didn't see your pic there.

hivemind
06-08-03, 20:07
You prolly missed his name and face, they're both obscured by the enormous protrusion he calls a chin... :eek:

Tregard
06-08-03, 20:10
Originally posted by Lethys
Don't worry, it won't change how I act towards you.

I say Tregard, Kriphiob or Freeejumper :)

*blinks*
*BLUSH *

Thanks Lethys :o

kira wolf
06-08-03, 21:32
Yeah.. Im so ashamed....

I know hivemind in RL.

hivemind
06-08-03, 21:35
Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!!111
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Craster
06-08-03, 21:42
Ive gotta go with Miss.Kitty on Pluto.

Always up for a damned good poking, and makes me lovely guns.

Tregard
06-08-03, 23:17
Originally posted by Craster
Ive gotta go with Miss.Kitty on Pluto.

Always up for a damned good poking, and makes me lovely guns.

Now this sounds kinky :p

G.0.D.
06-08-03, 23:18
girl on girl poking action o_O

Shortie
06-08-03, 23:32
I vote for Miss.Kitty she is always so damn sweet =)
So this vote is for you Kitty ;) told you i would vote didnt i ?

Miss. Kitty For Miss Neocron YAAAAA

Odin
06-08-03, 23:35
Originally posted by Delloda
winner is e.b.e on pluto

Have to agree with you there.

Of course I gotta go with the B.C. girls :p

hinch
06-08-03, 23:35
Originally posted by hivemind
Ahahahha
Hahahahahahahaha

pwnd

arent i even allowed to have fun with them?
i even had a piccie lined up :( your so boring

Arcadius
06-08-03, 23:36
wow odin, you have 3 thousand posts. spammer.

nonamebrandeggs
06-08-03, 23:39
Originally posted by Odin
Have to agree with you there.

Of course I gotta go with the B.C. girls :p

You live in like the... mountains???

Odin
06-08-03, 23:43
wow odin, you have 3 thousand posts. spammer.

Actually 4500 if you count old boards over 3 years. What's your excuse :p

Uhoh........I'm getting grief from the female gm's now for picking E.B.E :p

hinch
06-08-03, 23:45
having never seen rag`s i`ll still take danae

Arcadius
06-08-03, 23:47

I uhhh well i contribute alot of well thought-out information to various threads.

Originally posted by hinch
having never seen rag`s i`ll still take danae

Me too. Danae looks thick which is a mega huge turn on. And she looks innocent(even though i'm sure she's not) which is another plus.

ActuallY danae would be second due to me not knowing what her personality is like.

Stacey is first, she has both looks and personality.

hinch
06-08-03, 23:48
i was thinking in other departments tbh but still your prolly right again :lol:

Rith
06-08-03, 23:58
Danae looks thick which is a mega huge turn on

ROFLMAO

Maybe there was something lost in the interpretation...

...for some reason I can't help wondering if Mr Bobbit mentioned something along those lines shortly before Mrs Bobbit performend her world famous scissor trick...

\\Fényx//
07-08-03, 00:35
OMG

thanx arc ;) i got me a new sig now :lol: I started choking on some nacho's when i read that

[Edit] Odin dont think i wont youse that quote of yours again tho ;) :p

IceStorm
07-08-03, 00:40
What a loaded question/poll.

I'm so not taking sides on this one. :-)

neophotographer
07-08-03, 00:49
Stacey is first, she has both looks and personality.

aw he lieks me he really really likes me. :p :lol:

now where are you ingame so I can charge you 25K more for a part because you like me so much you'll pay it. :lol: :p (j/k)

Stacey

neophotographer
07-08-03, 00:51
Originally posted by IceStorm
What a loaded question/poll.

I'm so not taking sides on this one. :-)

aw come on why not? *blinks at icestorm innocently*

Sorry about the double post...missed this one.....

Stacey

Zokk
07-08-03, 02:01
I would pick Stacey, but she needs to add more pics of me pwning to her site.

These just don't show the full uberness that is Zokk :p

http://www.mapperstrike.com/neocronphotographer/tezop12.jpg

http://www.mapperstrike.com/neocronphotographer/tezop16.jpg

KRIMINAL99
08-08-03, 02:50
edit ... aww ffs whats wrong with size format

e.b.e
17-08-03, 06:18

Uhoh........I'm getting grief from the female gm's now for picking E.B.E :p

:D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

:angel: hehehe (http://www.lesia.org/)

nonamebrandeggs
17-08-03, 08:00
Originally posted by e.b.e
:D :eek: :D :eek: :D :eek: :D

:angel: hehehe (http://www.lesia.org/)

I guess there goes your bandwidth on your camera :eek:.