PDA

View Full Version : NeMa 3 Released

H. Chesterfield
04-08-03, 22:29
Download as wished

Lo res 3 mb (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa3_eng_lo.pdf)
Hi res 8 mb (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa3_eng_hi.pdf)

nonamebrandeggs
04-08-03, 22:39
Just quickly scimmed through it to see, and I must say, GREAT ARTWORK. Really good job on touching up those photos :D. Now time to read ;).

ex-machina
04-08-03, 22:44
best issue yet.

Lethys
04-08-03, 22:47
Nice......... the horoscopes are actually quite accurate O_o (I'm cancer btw)

Tycho C
04-08-03, 23:02
vedyvedynice

RuButt
04-08-03, 23:19
great =)

tell me more about the NEXT competition or whatever it was!

MrBane
04-08-03, 23:27
Definately the best issue to date, much more content, and just superbly written.

My god, who is that Wolfsbane? Great guy. As is Maloch Octavia, astounding work there with that interview.

*Coughs himself to death*

:p

Judge
04-08-03, 23:57
Best one yet mate :)

Keep up the good work.

Kendo Averly
05-08-03, 00:43
\m/_ >_<; _\m/

Wish those S.T.O.R.M bots were in CA HQ though

X Kitty X
05-08-03, 01:17
i like henry!

he is good.

and he has done good

i love henry

possibly

:rolleyes:

Arcadius
05-08-03, 03:35
That biotech private eye pic is 1337.

{MD}GeistDamnit
05-08-03, 05:17
Yeah I liked it a bit. ;)

Whitestuff
05-08-03, 06:10
My name wasn't in the credits... but no worries, I am just happy that I could contribute. Thx Henry for letting me in on the help.

OTIS
05-08-03, 06:32
Very very happy with this issue. I helped hobbes write some of the stories so maybe that has something to do with it. Very very good job tho. Keep up the good work.:D

Genso(psimonk)
05-08-03, 07:07
reading it .just makes me more angry at city admin.

LONG LIVE TG !!!!!!!!!!!!!

H. Chesterfield
05-08-03, 10:13
Originally posted by RuButt
great =)

tell me more about the NEXT competition or whatever it was!

Well read the advert everything you need to know is there :)

Basically it's this:
Read all 3 chapters of the continuous story, thanatos added all nema's to the archive. So it should be easy to find for you all.
Then you need to come up with a suitable name for the continuous story.

When you found one (or many more) you can send them per email to me (h.chesterfield@neocron?subject=contest). From all the entries the 20 most approptiate will be picked. The author (Bladestorm) will then select his top 5. These will be posted in this forum with a poll. The author of the title that has the most votes will win the contest.

Greetings,
Henry

xlIZINOIlx
05-08-03, 11:27
Darn they got my name wrong under the ads.Its Zino not Zine........anyways nice one looks great.Is there really a base in J14???

IronMonkey
05-08-03, 13:46
it was a house with a doy guard. but yes there really is one

st0ckman
05-08-03, 14:21
It is all very nice, and is very well done and the stories are good and paint a great picture of whats going on in the world of Neocron.....

....but none of this is going on in Neocron, its all going on in Nema but not on the servers, ok some things might change to vaguely reflect the story line but i am not seeing explosions or spies being captured. These events need to happen in the game so that there are actual witnesses. Ok the game might not be intelligent enough to cope with an event that is then affected by runners in such a way that power might swing to one side or the other. But how about a first step into that realm of a dynamic world by making events actually happen even if the NPC's are in god mode?

stockman

MjukisDjur
05-08-03, 14:58
Garg must have... but download site is clogged. anyone got an alternative one for me?

Krll
05-08-03, 15:35
Very cool. Like the vehicle reviews. :)

-Krll

Selendor
05-08-03, 15:39
I agree, thats the best issue yet. Love the "Be safe under the wings of CA" tagline.

Spy<VS>Spy
05-08-03, 17:58
oh yeah it looks nice but i wish it had more relivent content, i enjoy the storys to be sure, they are a pleasure to read. but like the case in the vehicles, new enhanced targeting system? i wish...its the same as always. its hard to tell if they are talking in the near future or right now...eh.

still, fun to read.

Mingerroo
05-08-03, 18:12
I enjoyed it, but feel that it has been shadowed by the previous release of so much DoY content. That was something to talk about. :D

H. Chesterfield
05-08-03, 19:26
mingeroo if you read the neocronicle weekly's from july you will find almost zero information about anything from doy.

NeMa still is the most important content of last month combined with nice graphics and some fictional text built around it.

That's what it always was and that's how it will stay.

Mingerroo
05-08-03, 20:05
Yeah, I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it :) I thought it was good. I just REALLY loved the previous one and was just pointing out how it would be hard to beat that one. Good work though :)

One other thing. Things like that explosion cpould be represented in game. So at least a few people would be able say they saw these things.

I.E. For the explosion an invisible GM could spawen a grenade at that point and stop it moving (like the flowers that were used as decor at the beach party) and let it explode near the wall. Doing this in four successive points would give the effect of the explosion.

Then everyone will be like "OMG, I wonder what that was" then the Neocronicle will tell them. :)

Im not criticising your work, I'm just putting forward ways to make it even more real and interactive :D

Geth
05-08-03, 22:31
A very good issue and I expecially liked the piece on the new vehicles.
It read like a good car magazine and has me Jones'ing to try them out in retail.

:)

MrBane
05-08-03, 22:49
A very good issue and I expecially liked the piece on the new vehicles.

Mehehehehehehehehe... :D

Drake6k
06-08-03, 00:03
*looks at pictures*
wtf no doy!? this sucks 8| :eek: o_O :(

Hammer_AoD
06-08-03, 22:54
Originally posted by st0ckman
It is all very nice, and is very well done and the stories are good and paint a great picture of whats going on in the world of Neocron.....

....but none of this is going on in Neocron, its all going on in Nema but not on the servers, ok some things might change to vaguely reflect the story line but i am not seeing explosions or spies being captured. These events need to happen in the game so that there are actual witnesses. Ok the game might not be intelligent enough to cope with an event that is then affected by runners in such a way that power might swing to one side or the other. But how about a first step into that realm of a dynamic world by making events actually happen even if the NPC's are in god mode?

stockman

you say it man

where are the STORM BOT in CA HQ at SATURN :mad:

Beanie McChimp
07-08-03, 18:42
Art work is brilliant especiall y the copbots investigating the neocronicle they look menacing but some of the articles are salvaged from other neocronicles

XenivouS
10-08-03, 07:09
nice read very creative and intuitive!:D