PDA

View Full Version : Gamemaster clients have FRE?

CarniFlex
04-08-03, 19:04
Do gm's neocron clients suffer from all these fre and strange stuff we ordinary guys have? Considering they handle alot more stuff, and doing events where lots of people are running around. They do alot more action than the regular player... just wondering thats all...

does the famous "lagg player X"-button exist?

Mighty Max
04-08-03, 19:06
The GM client is the same piece of software you use.

It has just some more rights :p

\\Fényx//
04-08-03, 19:07
Originally posted by CarniFlex
Do gm's neocron clients suffer from all these fre and strange stuff we ordinary guys have? Considering they handle alot more stuff, and doing events where lots of people are running around. They do alot more action than the regular player... just wondering thats all...

does the famous "lagg player X"-button exist?

haha I remember when some GM came to fix my SL once, then he went quiet and dissapeared one me, i was like WTF !! COME BACK ! then he reappeared, said ''bloody FREs'' then fataled again :D then came back and sorted my SL out :)

Tazo
04-08-03, 19:19
hmmm interesting. so youre saying that last time i should get my 100 k :rolleyes: the GM didnt change his mind?

SilentGravity
05-08-03, 04:08
Ofcourse not, when you enable the GM-TOOLS it disables the secret weapon created by MJS to slowly destroy everyones sanity so he can take over the world without trouble. IE FRE's

Psychoninja
05-08-03, 04:33
Yes they do FRE.
I've seen a few FRE infront of me lol :rolleyes:

VictorKruger
05-08-03, 04:52
um...sorry.....fre??

Psycho Killa
05-08-03, 04:55
Fre = Fatal runtime error