PDA

View Full Version : Nema 3???

Alan
04-08-03, 13:51
I know i'm somewhat jumping the gun, but WHERE'S THE new NEMA???

/childish rant on

I WANT I WANT I WANT and if i don't get I'LL CRY & CRY TILL I'M SICK................. AND I CAN AND ALL.

/childish rant off

Edit..

sighs you're right, Sorry all. (really should learn not to post after a 24hr shift)

mdares
04-08-03, 13:52
i have to say it:

your so gonna get a spanking from nid...

Archeus
04-08-03, 13:59
If you talk to the NPC's in NC you will find that NEMA was blown up.

Rumours are that FA did it (I doubt it) or TG (more likely). CA raids on TH may be retaliation for it, however I think Tangent did it to split FA from the city.

DX-Warlock
04-08-03, 14:36
someone sent me a link of nema3, seems like the real one so here it is. i cant find a post about downloading it with a link to it, or maybe im just blind and missing the nema3 post o_O

nema3 (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa3_eng.pdf)

X Kitty X
04-08-03, 15:22
It's real and looking good - 25 pages long!!!!

Kendo Averly
04-08-03, 15:32
Originally posted by Archeus
If you talk to the NPC's in NC you will find that NEMA was blown up.

Rumours are that FA did it (I doubt it) or TG (more likely). CA raids on TH may be retaliation for it, however I think Tangent did it to split FA from the city.

That was just over two weeks ago. They've sorted themselves out and there was even a NEMA 3 Teaser posted. In the recent Neochronicle there was also postings that the NCPD has hard evidence that it was FA.

Duder
04-08-03, 15:52
...I want glowy Eye Implants. :(

Alan
04-08-03, 19:40
Lol Still no offical NeMa 3 release. Ahh well a nice refreshing sleep in +29 c temps, gordon bennet is someone trying to melt the British???? We're used to thinking +10 c and light rain as being a bright day, lol. Btw Mr. Chesterfield the new NeMa looks great.

Edit. Dammit who pulled the Nema 3??? (sulks quietley)

Found a new link (http://www.neocron.com/~floren/NeMa3_eng_lo.pdf)

Archeus
04-08-03, 19:40
Originally posted by Kendo Averly
there was also postings that the NCPD has hard evidence that it was FA.

Yea like CA never lied. :rolleyes: