PDA

View Full Version : Uranus guys

hinch
04-08-03, 12:03
You know for a server with very little pvp and big opwars which claims to be a roleplay server you lot dont exactly say/post much in the roleplay -> uranus forum section.

Come on post stuff i like reading the stories hell even pluto has more roleplay stuff posted

Legoias
04-08-03, 12:18
most people on uranus don't know what roleplay means.

hinch
04-08-03, 12:20
then wtf do they do cos they certainly dont pk o_O

Legoias
04-08-03, 12:27
No they just trash-talk and pick on the lowbies...

msdong
04-08-03, 12:30
Originally posted by hinch

were just the nice ppl havin a good time and hangin' around @ the corner of the street. :)

LTA
04-08-03, 12:31

Play on jupiter :p

Ryuben
04-08-03, 12:41
they don't PvP because they can't lol the server is that buggy that when they try they get stuipd crashes etc etc

(and no that wasn't sarcasam)

hinch
04-08-03, 12:44
Originally posted by LTA
Play on jupiter :p

i did remember :)

QuantumDelta
04-08-03, 12:47
:rolleyes:

LTA
04-08-03, 13:05
i did remember :)

then you musta seen 50% of the uranus ppl on their :D

Most idle in different areas and just spam channels, i agree on the laggy thing tho it's hard to pvp on uranus when your moving in slow-mo,

hinch
04-08-03, 13:06
naah they were all too low lvl to leave nc :) or still have their le`s in the wastelands isnt a safe place with fang about

greendonkeyuk
04-08-03, 14:04
Malstrond factory, between the hours of about 9pm and midnight gmt. Synchs took a beating vs representatives from Rangers, The Crahn Syndicate, and of course Tangents finest..... They called in the assistance of the Uts and (probably half of the tsunamis on the server at the time) came back for a scrap. It was about 20 vs 20 or so and we had an AMAZING night. It was the most fun ive ever had at an opfight. Its just a shame it took us so long to get our lads together for another go, (after we lost to uts and synchs it took us a while to get repoked, repaired etc and go back) so the uts left and the synchs came back alone...... needless to say the outcome was another one for our side.

Uranus isnt dead, you dont have to go to the rp forum to rp. You can do it in game.

Rp to one person can vary differently to another.

"Tangent runners were attacked yesterday afternoon in the canyon by members of the synchronizers, the regulators called their brothers in arms, and went to work on the synchs. After intense fighting in and outside the canyon reload point the synchs called in help. They brought in the uts, who switched off crp gr effectively cutting off the 10 brave souls already inside the building. Further efforts made by the Regulaors to reinforce their lines were mere efforts of futility. The nearest available team were many miles away. Our leader turned to us each individually, looking each runner in turn directly in the eye. With these words he inspired us 'this is it my brothers, this is what we will boast about! In Guns We TRUST!' He then threw himself headlong into the fray, staining his uniform with tsunami blood and led the troops to an earth shattering defeat. Due to the overwhelming loss Doc decided that we would sieze a Tsunami Weapons production facility in the malstrond area. The operation had been planned due to an anonymous tip off from a black dragon informant that the site contained an illegal drug production facility.
Obtaining a warrant from city admin (and the help of 4 members of the Rangers clan to "oversee" the raid and make sure it was served correctly) the team set out to malstrond. Upon arrival at the outpost we were greeted by some of our crahn brothers, abhorred at the very thought of the existance of such a stain on the minds of the people word was sent to the high priest of the syndicate and he dispatched a number of his most trusted preachers to 're-educate and cleanse the souls of the impure".

"In the ensuing maelstrom no evidence was found of any kind of manufactured narcotics on site. Hence Doc decided that the outpost should be siezed for further forensic testing. The Tsunamis had other plans. Battle lines were drawn and the two sides crashed head on into the bloodiest onslaught witnessed in many years, four times the synchronisers broke Tangent lines, four times they were beaten back and driven into the ground."

"All was quiet, as the smoke cleared and the screams of the dying dissipated the victorious tangents looked at eachother and smiled.... a job well done. Suddenly Doc received a communication to his ear piece, the Tsunamis had retreated the the dark corners of pepper park and sought out their allies, The Uts.
Amassing their forces at Gabanium mine and marching upon malstrond a vicious fight ensued. Due to superior firepower tactics and numbers we were once again beaten back. As the last of the dying fled from the field, all present agreed, a harsh lesson but a good fight."

There you go hinch, now anyone else wanna add anything, how about instead of all writing threads sayin theres no rp etc, how about someone actually write something and see if you can get others to follow suit........

hinch
04-08-03, 14:08
now thats better not all of us are in said clans and not all of us are everywhere at once or even online we like to know whats happening it was 4 days before i found out uts had gone back to tsu

btw i did write something see rp forum o_O

greendonkeyuk
04-08-03, 14:12
btw i did write something see rp forum o_O

one word for you.... brainport.... noone goes there, noone really goes to rp forum either.......... same difference.... im not flamin you dude, im just agreeing with what ur saying and tryin to start a bit of rp going off. GOD KNOWS WE NEED IT!

Fridge
04-08-03, 14:16
Uranus and RP ? it would be good roleplay if the twilight guardians would held some ops in their area and keep all thos epunks out of the canyon ...

but so far ive only seen 4 other TG runners besides me and half of the canyon sectors belongs to Tsunami ...

time to get some bashing up there to get that lousy pack out of the canyons :D

hinch
04-08-03, 14:17
i know its shocking really

you cant really publish a story or start rumors in game you have to do them externel to the game to get people thinking you do it ingame and your interupted by some twat shouting "trading blah" or "need pokes" a thousand times in all channels in cluding ooc.

there should actually be a channel like ooc but a global chat channel where you can chat in char as atm there is no inchar global chat which is a pretty pestersome problem

QuantumDelta
04-08-03, 14:17
Yea, uTs took their ops with them to TS :P

hinch - we did use faction for that.

Maybe one of the trade skill channels can be stolen for it since no one uses them anyway..

hinch
04-08-03, 14:19
fridge see english->rp forum translate my thread into german pls ta :)
c ya tonight darling

ncadict
04-08-03, 14:32
Hinch you should come out with The Crahn Syndicate and the Regulators sometime we get PvP everynight with Syncs and all there allies mad mad fights and good fun for all i think.

Fridge
04-08-03, 14:36
@hinch: will do darling :D

but it would be better if those lazy germans would learn english like me :D

and what is fun about synchfighting .. you buff, run in and when ure about to die u run out again get healed and run in again ... boring ...

were talking about some real fights .. why does TSU needs 14 ops on uranus ... and why do they have guardian OPīs?

for example cycrow (rlp), tezla, grant, ceres ... on every server theyre TG expect on uranus .. where did all those TG clans go who could take them back?

hinch
04-08-03, 14:43
ta fridge darling :)

as for the op situations i did come out with reborn quite alot using my monk and ssc also

only now i usea pistol pe and cant use any good guns yet so im not immensly usefull atm.

as for the tg ops well fridge we know whats coming dont we :)

Vamil
04-08-03, 14:51
Sad to Say with uTs goin TS, TG is dead on Uranus. all that is really left on Uranus for TG is a rag tag crew of RDZ which ally with all the TS clans so technically there TS as well.

ncadict
04-08-03, 14:53
Yep your right we take RDZ ops they come back with R2K , UTS, and Syncs and cadaver it ends up like 40 vs us and our allies

They also usually wait until none of us our online or just a few beforer taking them back sad really

hinch
04-08-03, 15:00
yeah shit twats keep closing cycrow generep

but anyway they cant hold them ops forever soon they`ll be forced to give them up

QuantumDelta
04-08-03, 15:00
From where I sit... I can see the world... I can see the rise of the nations and cities of the future, I see great heros...
Great battles...won and lost.
From where I sit, I can see that interesting times are coming.

hinch
04-08-03, 15:02
did you make that up or is it a quote from somewhere? sounds familiar

Fridge
04-08-03, 15:09
its a famous quote .. dont remember from who .. anyways were alive and kicking (newbie) ass ... more to come soon :rolleyes:

Darkborg
04-08-03, 15:11
Hmm if its RdZ were talking about it the tag team is in on it. They ganked me and a friend in the caves while we were battling the queen, came up behind us 4 of em i think and killed us. wich makes me a liiiitle hostile towards RdZ atm.

Fridge
04-08-03, 15:21
hmm that depends on a situation .. are you hostile to TG ? if so you should have nothing to lose in the TG area and will be killed if the TGs feel so ..

if not .. then fuck RdZ :D

greendonkeyuk
04-08-03, 15:49
looks like the server is rising up against RDZ......

hinch
04-08-03, 15:50
/me glances at fridge`s signature and wonders if anyone has noticed yet

@donkey not just rdz :)

greendonkeyuk
04-08-03, 16:21
wonders if anyone noticed what?

that fridge has come over from jupi, i guess he was your old clan over there. yeah i noticed, i guess you got a partner in crime now eh? :eek:

I think its a great thing, the more people on the server, the better the fights.

edited at 16.15.....

all i have to say is :eek: 8| :lol: