PDA

View Full Version : HELP - Visa Electron problem - cannot pay...

HelpMePlease
04-08-03, 11:46
I have Visa Electron card. Its the only way i can pay for neo. I cant pay by PayByCash... I tried to pay using it but it dont accepts it [but WorldPay should accept it!!!]. The problem is like this: when i enter 16 chars in card field +3 in security conde i have response that it isnt proper Visa Electron number, and it asks me if i would like to use Visa. The same situation is when i try to enter only 16 chars, without security code... I tried also enter with security code as a part of the number, and then response is that its wrong card number...

I tried also to use it as Visa card. It chechs the number and accepts it but the response is that my card issuer havent authorized transaction.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Thanks.

\\Fényx//
04-08-03, 11:59
World pay are fucktards...

I have Visa electron, what you have to do is completely deactivate your account (trust me) and then reactivate it and sign up for a new Worldpay account. they can take the first payment from your electron but aly automatic direct debit always goes tits up for some reason...

phunqe
04-08-03, 12:01
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
World pay are fucktards...

I have Visa electron, what you have to do is completely deactivate your account (trust me) and then reactivate it and sign up for a new Worldpay account. they can take the first payment from your electron but aly automatic direct debit always goes tits up for some reason...

I don't have a electron myself, but I heard from a friend that the above works, so try that out :)

And Fenyx, what on earth is a "fucktard" :p

enablerbr
04-08-03, 12:04
i think he'd like to say C but mods wouldn't like it.:D

HelpMePlease
04-08-03, 12:04
I tried... but im telling you... it dont accepts my Visa Elcectron card... I have card in format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX and 3 char as security code... and it writes that its not proper visa electron..

Or do u mean using visa electron as visa?
That dont works too... i tried to make new world pay account :(

Rade
04-08-03, 12:08
A fucktard is like a tard, but with an added fuck to it.

\\Fényx//
04-08-03, 12:16
Originally posted by phunqe
And Fenyx, what on earth is a "fucktard" :p

worldpay...

FuckTard is my current word of the moth...

the past months have included pie, TwUnT, DROWNAGE, FuckNut™ and some others O_o

HelpMePlease mind if i ask how old you are and is the electron your useing one of the 'high-school' visa cards... That may be the cause, perhaps it doesent register as a 18+ CC/Debit card.

HelpMePlease
04-08-03, 12:24
I have 18 years old. The Electron im using is normal one, allowed to make payments in internet. Thats just only one card my bank gives...

phunqe
04-08-03, 12:43
Originally posted by HelpMePlease
I have 18 years old. The Electron im using is normal one, allowed to make payments in internet. Thats just only one card my bank gives...

Which are you trying to do:

1) Are you trying to create a new account, and it won't let you pay with Electron?

or

2) Do you already have an account and are you trying to change the payment method to your Electron?

Nidhogg
04-08-03, 12:49
Don't put any dashes or spaces in your card number. Also, just to check, the 3 digit security number is the right hand number printed just over the signature strip. Please contact account@neocron.com for more help. Thanks.

N

HelpMePlease
04-08-03, 12:55
Im trying to pay for existing neocron account by Visa Electon. I have registerd it, but i as visa. I tired also register test account by my card.... only works as a visa...

It dont accepts my cards number... It dont reads it as VISA ELECTRON... WHY?

phunqe
04-08-03, 12:59
Originally posted by HelpMePlease
Im trying to pay for existing neocron account by Visa Electon. I have registerd it, but i as visa. I tired also register test account by my card.... only works as a visa...

It dont accepts my cards number... It dont reads it as VISA ELECTRON... WHY?

How are you entering the card number?

XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

or

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

You must enter your number like this: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
not like this: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

GaZal
04-08-03, 15:26
Where are you from HelpMePlease?
A bit over half year ago (when I tryed to pay for Neocron with my Visa Electron) WorldPay only accepted UK Visa Electrons. So if you are from somewhere else than from UK you might not be able use that card to pay for Neocron.

If that's the case then only ways for you to pay the monthly fee is either to use <a href="http://paybycash.com">PayByCash</a> or find a friend who has a CC. But if you have trial account you can't use PayByCash then.

Check out the <a href="http://paybycash.com/services.htm">services</a> that PayByCash offers and find the one that suits you the best.

\\Fényx//
04-08-03, 15:38
Shit hold on, I remember now that about 2 months ago I received a mail off world pay saying that they were discontinuing all transactions with Electron. I got a 6 month subscription then and that shouldnt be over till about november...

Check out the world pay site or Email them...

phunqe
04-08-03, 18:42
blblblbl... *drool coming out*

Never mind, I'm with stupid. That's myself.

Imagine this post deleted.

\\Fényx//
04-08-03, 18:53
Originally posted by phunqe
blblblbl... *drool coming out*

Never mind, I'm with stupid. That's myself.

Imagine this post deleted.

O_o

phunqe
04-08-03, 19:15
I figured you have to be creative everytime the post delete function doesn't work o_O