PDA

View Full Version : Interesting chat log...

ServeX
04-08-03, 04:14
http://beast.hrmmm.net/local.txt

enjoy guys :)

Helen Angilley
04-08-03, 04:16
I know Neocron is only a computer game, but I just wish people would at least _try_ to use basic grammar. Oye!

ServeX
04-08-03, 04:20
to fill you in, cryptochronic decided to side with NDA, so crypto arranged with NDA to ressurect them after we beat them in an OP fight. So cryptochronic ressurected them when he thought we weren't looking, and by chance I was there, so I discovered that he was infact ressurecting them. Anyhow he continued to denied it, although ressurecting them behind our backs. Anyhow, thats the chatlog on NDA's side (due to the fact that the runner who saved the chat log was in Total Annihilation, he did not get NDA clan chat logs)

Marx
04-08-03, 04:21
:confused:

Ryuben
04-08-03, 04:21
thats kind of lame :-\

i meant the fact that they rez killed kuair :D to get his inventary

btw this thread will be closed u named and shamed in game char names ;)

Kendo Averly
04-08-03, 04:22
all the more sounding like typical fps banter.

:cool:

petek480
04-08-03, 04:23
Originally posted by Ryuben
thats kind of lame :-\

Thats what cryptochronic is, so it wasn't a big suprise.

Hippieman
04-08-03, 04:23
Great more people saying Ooo Ooo GMs are <insert name here>'s bitches ooo oo. Thats just dumb right there.

ZoneVortex
04-08-03, 04:24
What? They kill you while AFK?

And CC what the hell....you traitor. Dark is now KOS!

Spectra260
04-08-03, 04:25

Pitspawn
How is this thread not breaking about 10 forum rules already?

Keep it in game.

ex-machina
keep it in-game.

ZoneVortex
04-08-03, 04:26
Originally posted by Pitspawn
How is this not breaking about 10 forum rules already?

Keep it in Game.

The truth is frightening, isn't it ;)

ServeX
04-08-03, 04:28
I didn't know this broke forum rules by doing this...I appologize if it does. And if it does, please close it.

da_zero0
04-08-03, 04:28
omg CC =P

kurai
04-08-03, 04:39
Originally posted by ZoneVortex
What? They kill you while AFK?

And CC what the hell....you traitor. Dark is now KOS! Well - it was a warzone, so I didn't care overmuch - I wasn't AFK, just playing possum.
I only GR'ed out at the end when they got me near to an anarchy zone line.

Note - nowhere does anyone say Dark is involved in this - just an indivdual.

Hippieman
04-08-03, 04:41
Man all the politics and shit going on in Neocron right now remind of theose damn crappy soap operas.

Ryuben
04-08-03, 04:48
Originally posted by Hippieman
Man all the politics and shit going on in Neocron right now remind of theose damn crappy soap operas.

lmao NC aka the NEW eastenders

when u log on now u get theme music and a recap of last nights episode/OP war

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Hippieman
04-08-03, 04:50
God I hate soap operas. Watched em for 7 years almost every weekday when I had a babysitter. I HATE General Hospital.

Trip
04-08-03, 04:50
lol yeh...kurai footie...that was funny. (same guy who gave serve this chatlog probs)

neways i can tell ya that NDA and crypto actually never did make an arrangement of sorts lol. we cracked up as we heard that anima was ressed by crypto and buffed/healed and all.

well from my point of view ALL the way through. I was hunting at gab, there's a hack message on tristar.
K so me and some other NDA. 2 monks PPU. 3 spies and 2 tanks (also OL but i dunno what he is) decide to check it out. now by the time we're there they've got the OP. We get into sector and the fight begins. We're fighting DR and i'm not sure bout numbers but DEFINATELY more than us....waaaay more. bout 10ish....dunno.
ok so we then had 1 PPU on 1 tank eventually coz we couldn't spare much with all the firepower raining on us. Tiger snipes em off being a spy. I go in close to give some support fire on some of the targets and needless to say i die. Raycor is 1 by 1 wrestling em down and same with code. They also died alot but the PPUs ressed and kept buffing. then mink comes in who is an APU. begins debuffing and the lot and eventually we win. needless to say there we were also kinda in joy. By then we've got quite a crowd there. got 3 hackers eventually and pretty much a full team of NDA. We hack the OP...sit around....more people join in. solid 30 mins before they come back and boy did they. 4 clans! PIMP, DR, Dark, TA.
Ok first things first. we got 0wned. But the PPUs didn't...well omega did. Then over the comms some of our more elites say they've finished their hunting trip and are ready to fight. So anima, Polarity and you know our high ups and the rest come in. I say that there is about 13-15 ish...including a droner. And a bit of light humour "not a problem" replies pol. Ok by now me, mink and omega are dead, on fire and they've pretty much got their CSes and piled us into one stack. So Pol and our first other PPU rhoid are runnin about causing havok in the OP...while one causes havok. one of them gets to us and resses mink/me/omega. Omega managed to go about healing other people...i carried on sniping off spies and the lot. Also there was a turn of fate while we were dead so dont think just coz us 3 were ressed the fight turned coz it didn't. while we were dead. the APUs with the previous hunting team Holy pestilence the underground and barrels it to hell with pol with cartharsis up. I heard over TS TEN OF THEM died....not only did they die but they kept on coming down and dying including their PPU crypto...so when they're all dead we get ressed and we take out the last bits...me, demon, tigershark then hack the OP back yet again.
Now there's a third fight but this time we're in full force. OK first things first again...they came in again and again they nuked off a sizable chunk of our force...some twit also killed me and put me in a bush so not only was i dead but i couldn't even watch the battle. Somewhere during the battle some of us scram for the UG again while some are up top. Pol resses on surface and rhoid underground.
Ok sometime here does crypto make a main hit. He resses anima, heals and buffs and the works. He then says he wants to join NDA. basically our TS was filled with histerics. I'm not sure if he carries on to but i know he ressed anima. THATS ABOUT IT.

The rest of the fight is in the following but skip if you dont find OP wars amusing.

underground i wasn't around much but they were causing us casualties. So while i got ressed i stealthed straight away. first things first. I stealthed once i got healed and legged it to the hack room. they had done 2 hacks already. so i stealth, get there and reset the OP. Then i stealth again and with 980k of cash on me i go to the yo's ditch my ammo and buy a gatling mk3 turret...go up pretty much behind some of them. lay down the turret. btw i have stealth 2 so it was ez. they raped it pretty hard but not till i managed to put another one behind them as in foot to foot with their PPU and then set one up in front of the UG to secure our forces down there. Then i set one up at the gates to make sure reinforces dont come in and a stun trap so no enemy gets out and no one gets in. Then i take another turret downstairs into UG and there's bout 4 dead NDA there and bout 2/3 still fighting in the next room...i setup a turret in the UG entrance room then get another and put it in the room next to the entrance. Then i get a request for a stun trap down there because they're shooting through some gap in the door or something. So i set one up pretty much in front of the door the room next to the entrance room. They're now effectively trapped and not only has our PPUs ressed those 4 dewds but ressed everyone else who was dead.

last time i counted NDA were numbering around 12. Then crypto is at our entrance wondering if he can join...basically macho talk ensues bout how our enemies are *** and **** and ** **** ******* *** **** *** basically a macho talk but if it was posted here it'd prob be deleted. Ok there's also kurai there still dead. Well we packed up our lances and basically did some kurai footie and pushed him towards the zone line. you cannot believe how bored we were getting just standing around staring at an FA jawa.
eventually we all log off and we're mostly saying that we would give ANYONE a 'chance' to 'join' NDA but its not as if you'll get far if you do get in.

oh yeah....its 3:40 and i'm bored so thats y i typed that...gtg. Oh yeah....why you posting it in here? unless you play pluto a fair bit then most ppl wouldn't know what your talking about.

p.s. this post was made when there were 2 replies...oh yeh..."Yesterday on OP wars." (read above)

/
CryptoChronic : best think i love bout NDA is they listen to there superiors
08-04-2003 02:21:43 > Omega_Res : only a few times crypto
*deleted this bit coz its not really neccessary*
08-04-2003 02:22:02 > Omega_Res : getting these guys to listen to me is a nightmare :)
we wub you cent :)

Forget My Name
04-08-03, 04:55
And this is on the forums why?

Pitspawn
04-08-03, 04:56
Because serve is obviously trying to discredit NDA and CryptoChronic. I could dig out a lot of chatlogs or screenshots i have and post them but that would against the rules.

Seem rules dont apply here unusually though O_o

Hippieman
04-08-03, 04:57
Well seems like the mods arent looking Pitspawn so....

Ryuben
04-08-03, 04:59
its time to SPAM :D

lol so what CC was always a 2 faced cock nothing new there meh he joins NDA heh he last 2 weeks before they kick him for killing some one he was not meant to :rolleyes:

Forget My Name
04-08-03, 05:00
SPAM

POST COUNT

Hippieman
04-08-03, 05:01
No no its

SPAM

Post count +1

Always remember the +1 or the +2 depending on how much your spamming in the thread.

gostly
04-08-03, 05:01
IT'S NOT YOUR PICTURE PERFECT DAY :) :D :)

Ryuben
04-08-03, 05:03
spam

http://www.angelfire.com/alt/ryuben/spam.gif

/me looks for his toast

+293 (so far :D)

ServeX
04-08-03, 05:16
close the thread please mods.

MadDog
04-08-03, 05:22
thats almost as lame as stealing 15 million

oh wait

TA did that!!!

Arcadius
04-08-03, 05:27
Originally posted by Trip
4 clans! PIMP, DR, Dark, TA.

:rolleyes:

Many online members of PIMP did not go to that op war.

I swear trip you sound like if you killed ONE member of 8 clans you'll say "OMFG I TOOK ON 8 ENTIRE CLANS AND OWNZERIZED"

These retarded ass threads should be closed.

ChronicCrypt
04-08-03, 05:40
CryptoChronic was depressed and had his reasons for doing this... cryptochronic felt abandoned by his allies and was very mad. cryptochronic will NOT be joining nda.. CryptoChronic is very sorry for all the trouble hes caused... although nda are pretty cool he will still be fighting them and their allies... as a matter of fact crypto and the gang just beat sxr at tezla..... TG/FA FOREVER!

and serve.... crypto pretty much did this to piss you off because crypto doesnt like you much

ServeX
04-08-03, 05:43

petek480
04-08-03, 05:44
Originally posted by ChronicCrypt
CryptoChronic was depressed and had his reasons for doing this... cryptochronic felt abandoned by his allies and was very mad. cryptochronic will NOT be joining nda.. CryptoChronic is very sorry for all the trouble hes caused... although nda are pretty cool he will still be fighting them and their allies... as a matter of fact crypto and the gang just beat sxr at tezla..... TG/FA FOREVER!

and serve.... crypto pretty much did this to piss you off because crypto doesnt like you much

Well crypto, TA are pissed at you. TA will be fighitng you and whatever clan you're in. You should of thought before you pissed off TA.

ChronicCrypt
04-08-03, 05:46
who ever said i was crypto...... okay pete DARK will back crypto up....... oh yay more allied faction clans fighting eachother...

another big reason for crypto doing this was hes very bored with neocron and needed some action... but ppl took it too far

petek480
04-08-03, 05:52
Originally posted by ChronicCrypt
who ever said i was crypto...... okay pete DARK will back crypto up....... oh yay more allied faction clans fighting eachother...

another big reason for crypto doing this was hes very bored with neocron and needed some action... but ppl took it too far

I just assumed you were cryptochronic considering your sig has your name in it and all.

ChronicCrypt
04-08-03, 06:08
nope... im cryptochronic's spokesperson since he was banned from these forums for 2 weeks

FBI
04-08-03, 06:42
Pftt... hes a spy for NDA...execute him!

edit: just read the log... had to say that I'm dissapointed in what
crypto did. he doesn't deserve to come back because he turned
his 180 degrees already.

As for the 4 slot duped CS, i can name atleast 10 different tanks
that have one. The people who duped them got banned, if KK
wanted to remove them they would have taken action. Knowing
serve though, he'd hand it over without hesitating if it was a big
deal.

The cheating accusations need to stop.

Pwnage
04-08-03, 07:00
Originally posted by FBI
As for the 4 slot duped CS, i can name atleast 10 different tanks
that have one. The people who duped them got banned, if KK
wanted to remove them they would have taken action. Knowing
serve though, he'd hand it over without hesitating if it was a big
deal.

Based on what's been said, these duped über l33t CSes still circulate and are being used?

That's beyond lame.

ChronicCrypt
04-08-03, 07:02
he never said serve cheated.... crypto was VERY mad at serve at the time and now regrets what he has done.. cant he get a second chance? everyone makes mistakes

Spoon
04-08-03, 07:18
:lol:

the things you can get away with when mods aint around....:lol:

ServeX
04-08-03, 07:21
Yes, if a GM asked for my gun i would give it to them. but i for one did not exploit to get the gun. a clan member from TR looted it off someone in pvp and gave it to me. Anyhow, if a GM asked for it back I'd give it back, but so far no ones told me I wasn't allowed to keep my CS. With that said, I will message Odin and Snowcrash to ask them whether I am in the right by keeping this gun or whether I should dispose of it.

Anyhow, I think it was wrong of me to have created this thread, if a mod couple please close it I'd appreciate it.

Carinth
04-08-03, 07:33
Nda often complains about being outnumbered, yet half the time they report WINNING while outnumbered. I wonder if this is why they're outnumbered so often? If it takes so many of your enemies to take you down, you should consider that a compliment.

As to PIMP's involvement, as Shadow said it was just small portion of those of us that were online. They went to help DR and didn't intend on helping everyone else, but a fight is a fight so they stayed.

ServeX
04-08-03, 07:35
Carinth - there really wasn't a lot of anyone, it was bits and peices of those 4 clans who attended. a couple players from each, but not lots.

Psychoninja
04-08-03, 08:01
Sheesh, this is why I haven't joined a major clan on Pluto.

MayhemMike
04-08-03, 08:12
BTW - It was me who stole 15 million . Not TA . Please leave them out of this . Mike is the theif. ooh i like the sound of that :)

Psychoninja
04-08-03, 08:15
Stolen from where, who, how!?

ServeX
04-08-03, 08:18
link didn't work, delete post please.

guywithnoears
04-08-03, 09:01
let's just all give each other a big hug...

and have hot stun turret sex

ZoneVortex
04-08-03, 09:01
Originally posted by guywithnoears

Hey, I'm game.

phunqe
04-08-03, 10:07
Originally posted by guywithnoears

I think you have had one too many salsa sessions clit :p

:D

hivemind
04-08-03, 10:43
Yeah it wasn't a full-fledged PIMP outing or anything, it just looked like fun at the time. :D

zanzan
04-08-03, 10:43
tbh that might have been the first fight that DR won even with allieds so i dont care :) they cant kill a fly anyway, oo and its still lame to bring 4 clans[and i dont care how many people] since there was only NDA there

neophotographer
04-08-03, 11:31
Originally posted by Psychoninja
Sheesh, this is why I haven't joined a major clan on Pluto.

Me too.

as for the 15 mil PM me and ask about it again and I'll send details since I'm not going to break rules and put names up on board

Stacey

KramerTheWeird
04-08-03, 11:42
I expected.. TS helping TS.. not other clans to be involved.. but er what's this have to do with the chat log?

I wouldn't hold DarK responsible.. but.. uh ok I won't say anymore

\\Fényx//
04-08-03, 11:45
Serve.... O_o !

NDA have ressed me before... as have eXo but i think that was a fuckup as i died on one of their guys corpses and they rezzed me by accident :D.... Anyway just because Ive been rezzed by NDA before doesent mean that im with em O_o...

or am I? ........... :p j/k

Nidhogg
04-08-03, 11:46
Keep it in game.

N