PDA

View Full Version : Regarding Soullight

Rade
04-08-03, 01:54
Some small tweaks to the soullight system wouldnt hurt. For example, you are fighting in pepper park, during the brawl you manage to hit one of your friends once (happens to everyone in that mess). He dies later, from a copbot nonetheless. You go from 61 to -4 SL. This happened to me today.

My suggestion is that you should have to do a certain amount of damage to someone before it qualifies as a SL hit kill. like at least 30% or so, if you do more than 30% damage to someone it aint a mistake or AE, you have actually tried to kill the person, but below that its more often than not an accident.

This has been bugging me for a while but I just now got annoyed enough to post about it. Yes you can say I got the shaft from the system and thats why Im here to whine about it. Im not however complaining about how it affects PKers, I think its good that they get SL hits, but the problem is when people just scratch someone and then that person dies by accident, such as when you are out leveling with AE weapons/barrels and someone who isnt in your team comes by.

Lexxuk
04-08-03, 02:11
even effects pure PPU's when they do 1 damage to a runner with 550 health, and 2 years later they die of a cold.

mind you, we all know u lost ur s/l by killin that guy who was humpin ur leg whilst askin u to marry him :p

Rade
04-08-03, 02:14
hush, you promised that you wouldnt tell anyone about that part.

Lexxuk
04-08-03, 02:19
you didnt pay me enuff money to keep it quiet ;)

but i still agree with u, s/l needs to be looked at, badly.