PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Account

TEBO
03-08-03, 21:48
I was thinking about getting a 2nd account for me PC (for my younger cousin whose been playing since I been outta action.)

Question:

Do I have to purchase the game again to get a CD key? - surely not!

Anyone with a 2nd account /mod able to help?

Thanks

I only want to set-up another account - but dont want to 'purchase' the game again. I'll e-mail account@neocron.com later as they wont be working on a Sunday and I may get the answer here (I hope)

\\Fényx//
03-08-03, 21:50
set up a new account with that free 10 day trial... After the 10 days are up you then have to pay about $20 for a 'serial' and then the account is a full one payed monthly like normal.

Mumblyfish
03-08-03, 21:54
Hit eBay. I got my second, third and fourth copy of Neocron for less than £5 each.

TEBO
03-08-03, 21:58
Ok, thanks guys !!!

Ren
03-08-03, 23:45
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Hit eBay. I got my second, third and fourth copy of Neocron for less than £5 each.

4th copy?

oh my god

HellHound
03-08-03, 23:54
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
:eek:

/me goes to dig out the thread: ''You know you've been playing Neocron for too long when....''

Nidhogg
03-08-03, 23:58
Standard disclaimer. Reakktor Media do not recognise accounts purchased on EBay so if you buy an account that's been banned or has a bad reputation (so that you get PKd on sight whereever you go), there's no comeback.

N