03-08-03, 18:13
Juz say hi -

Wanna know who u guyz are.

RuButt
03-08-03, 19:03
MEMEMMEMEMEMMEMEMEME

Omnituens
03-08-03, 19:08
hi, my mains not a droner, but my alt is.

and a pistoler

and a constructor

and heavy combat

= one uberly gimped spy :p

HellHound
03-08-03, 19:23
Originally posted by Omnituens
hi, my mains not a droner, but my alt is.

and a pistoler

and a constructor

and heavy combat

= one uberly gimped spy :p

*pictures a spy with an unlabeled gatling cannon*

Hmm..... o_O

Anyway... yeah, hi.

gizmojack
03-08-03, 19:27
Anymore? I've formed a "huge" droner clan in Saturn for all you drone lovers out there.

I can't advertise it here or give any details cause
"NidHogg will get Hammer Happy and SmasH me"

If you want to find out more about it juz email me in-game.
Or if I am online juz DM me.

But check out the pics: -> cool?? (F33R my L33T Photoshop skillz hehe)

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/d_a_t_a/data.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/pro/d_a_t_a/DroneFleet04.jpg

Omnituens
03-08-03, 19:32
Originally posted by HellHound
*pictures a spy with an unlabeled gatling cannon*

nothing that advanced; unlabeled laser cannon, 4 slots with a flashlight!

Ph34r!

droner clan eh? good idea

HellHound
03-08-03, 19:35
Good idea if we all pick a faction and pile into it, anyway. :(

gizmojack
03-08-03, 19:47
Originally posted by HellHound
Good idea if we all pick a faction and pile into it, anyway. :(

Hellhound if your smart and take note of the name, you can already guess the faction. :rolleyes:

Omnituens
03-08-03, 19:48
Originally posted by gizmojack
Hell if your smart and take note of the name, you can already guess the faction. :rolleyes:

errrrr... i dunno.... NEXT? :p

gizmojack
03-08-03, 19:49
Originally posted by Omnituens
errrrr... i dunno.... NEXT? :p

LOL

HellHound
03-08-03, 19:52
Originally posted by gizmojack
Hellhound if your smart and take note of the name, you can already guess the faction. :rolleyes:

Yeah yeah... but my point was that there aren't that many droners per faction, so we'd all have to change to join.

So there. :p

Phatso
04-08-03, 01:58
Humm im a NEXT Droner on satern, looking for some clan help. A droner clan does osund good fun.

Just picture it standing in an empty sector in the wastelands then all of a sudden 30-40 drones come over the hill it would be like a black cloud of death as they all pump dmg in to you.

PS anyone want to give me a Partical Nemisis drone :P i want on even tho i cant use it for ages ... Damn need more lvling.

PhatSo

Droner 26/23 << - Satern - Going All The Way Pure Dronner :D

KidWithStick
04-08-03, 02:35
"I R Droner"

thats my droners name on saturn...3 days old and DEX 76

Hippieman
04-08-03, 02:41
I love my saturn droner yet I cant make any money with him. He only has 2,000 Creds to his name and hes gotta get a batch of RG-50s built so he can finally go to choas or sewer caves or whatever it is for droners paradise. How do you other drones make money? Its hard as hell for me.

KidWithStick
04-08-03, 02:53
i ask people if they can give me any money to buy new drones.

Mattimeo
04-08-03, 03:23
I play Dr.Light on Saturn (if anyones met me) as a droner. I really like it (more than my PE). For making money, I just kill the highest possible level stuff i can find, but that was before the droner SL FS bug.. avoid crowds with AoE drones.

bounty
04-08-03, 03:25
I drone as bountykilla on saturn, fun but I hate being such an easy target for pkers. Even in remote areas it seems like i get pked.

jernau
04-08-03, 03:58
Originally posted by Hippieman
I love my saturn droner yet I cant make any money with him. He only has 2,000 Creds to his name and hes gotta get a batch of RG-50s built so he can finally go to choas or sewer caves or whatever it is for droners paradise. How do you other drones make money? Its hard as hell for me.

Either :
1) Use MR-1000s and go kill WBs at Northstar, Chester or Gabanium and sell the loot to players. You should get enough implants in an evening to keep you in drones for a month.
or
2) Use the highest TL AoE drones you have (use all DEX drugs and imps) and get to the Graves. 4K a snake is hard to beat and you can kill 2 or 3 on a single launch of even a Heavy RK-100. Even Medium and Low are worth using there if you know what you're doing.

If you're too low for either of those then take whatever you have to MB or Chester and hit launchers till you can - less money but still plenty to cover the costs and loads of free loot at both.

Hippieman
04-08-03, 04:04
Thanks, thought I might of had to go back and raid Launcher corpses. What snake caves do you reccomend for a droner? Heard theres a couple with water( my bane) and a couple without.

Bibz
04-08-03, 04:54
Originally posted by Phatso
A droner clan does osund good fun.

--------

Just picture it standing in an empty sector in the wastelands then all of a sudden 30-40 drones come over the hill it would be like a black cloud of death as they all pump dmg in to you.

hehe imagine a Droner Clan Attacking an OP, bunch of standing spy ready to be killed by a single tank coming from the back :p

BTW i'm a droner on venus, but i just tough the idea was very funny *pictures in my head, Ohhhh colors, better go to sleep now*

gizmojack
04-08-03, 13:03

Droners use only special rigger rare,

-> translates into ->

can sell any other artifact we find.

-> furthurs translates into->

$$$$$$

Anyway, all drones are provided free in me clan :angel:

Dr.Light -> no idea who u are, faction?
bountykilla -> no idea who u are, faction?
I R Droner -> seen u many times but never said hi
hellhound -> errr whats your droner's name?
Rubutt -> errr whats your droner's name?
Jernau -> know u well, cya in the coming Dokemon!

RuButt
04-08-03, 13:26
RuButt is my droner - only used for op wars - never seen in the open.

but im selling rubutt - check my sig for further info!

jernau
04-08-03, 13:32
Thanks, thought I might of had to go back and raid Launcher corpses. What snake caves do you reccomend for a droner? Heard theres a couple with water( my bane) and a couple without.

There is only one Graves up in K_13. You'll have fun getting there now unless you are DoY freindly as there are hundreds of J5s but it is possible.

The caves with/without water is the swamp caves.

gizmojack
04-08-03, 13:34
Originally posted by Phatso
Humm im a NEXT Droner on satern, looking for some clan help. A droner clan does osund good fun.

PS anyone want to give me a Partical Nemisis drone :P i want on even tho i cant use it for ages ... Damn need more lvling.

PhatSo

Droner 26/23 << - Satern - Going All The Way Pure Dronner :D

DM or email me in-game, I'll be more then willing to help a fellow droner.