PDA

View Full Version : Info on Rigger CPU Rare implant

Elric
03-08-03, 16:57
Originally posted by Progenitor
Okay - I wanted to know myself, so I did a little peeking behind the sceens and came up with this (http://www32.brinkster.com/progenitor/data/NPCs.htm) It is as accurate as the files that are client side are. I have my doubts about how accurate it is - seems not all of the columns line up at the end, all of the time, but it is as close as I can get.

Where to find the a specific MOB or even if it is in the game I can't tell - at least without a lot more work that I don't feel like doing at the moment. :)

-p

After reading through the entire list and also doing a search on the word "rigger". I have found some disturbing results.

THE ONLY RIGGER DROP IS THE RIGGERS DREAM MC5 CHIP!

Make your own minds up and all, but i believe KK has forgotten to add our chip to the rare drop pool. Another one in the ass for droners.

This is of course assuming that this list is 100% up to date which im guessing it is becuase the riggers dream and the slasher are both lister in the drop pools.

Also on an odd note, apparently some Mutants drop Riggers Dream parts and other MC5 parts O_o

(Do a FIND on the word rigger and you'll see what i mean) very odd, yet lightly amusing.

Ralendil
03-08-03, 17:00
As I am PE i am very interresting into the Special Rigger Interface....

Maybe someone can give us some informations ? :p

QuantumDelta
03-08-03, 17:01
Special rigger is a droner implant dude o_O

Pitspawn
03-08-03, 17:01
Originally posted by Elric
Also on an odd note, apparently some Mutants drop Riggers Dream parts and other MC5 parts O_o

You mean we are spending hours getting instakilled over and over for mc5 parts when we could go slap up some aggys for them O_o

Naw thats gotta be wrong.

Duder
03-08-03, 17:02
...Buff a 0/2 N00blet and let him kill an aggie, see if the aggie drops a tech part....

Elric
03-08-03, 17:03
Originally posted by Pitspawn
You mean we are spending hours getting instakilled over and over for mc5 parts when we could go slap up some aggys for them O_o

Naw thats gotta be wrong.

Do a search on the word in taht link. Its Mutant Corporals apprently, I cant really remember, the tears of laughter were blurring my vision.

Spoon
03-08-03, 17:15

(Do a FIND on the word rigger and you'll see what i mean) very odd, yet lightly amusing.

wtf?

That's weird, one of my lowbie char's has been hunting those for the few days along with butche/hurlers, but I've never seen any drop MC5 parts....:confused:
Are the Mutant Warriors 23/23 like the chart says?, I thought they were like 20/20 or 21/21 or something like that...

btw, Anyone know if the "Big SandCrawler" is in the game?

Cyphor
03-08-03, 18:11
i heard about drone imps dropping on mutants as a bug after they were implimented and the next patch fixed this...

If i knew the mc5 parts were droping too! Damn missed opportunities, oh well...FIX MC5 NOW PLEASE KK :p

Elric
03-08-03, 18:15
as Proge said in the post originally, He doesnt know if its 100% reliable, but it looks like it *COULD* be. Theres no garuntees here obviously as only the Devs knwo for sure. It would go somewhat to explaing the afct that out of hunderedxs of researched rares collected since the patch no Rigger CPU parts have been found yet.

No clue on the mutant thing tho... thats just wierdness in general.

Omnituens
03-08-03, 19:20
i swear i've seen a post stating a list of the new imps

Rigger's Interface
Rigger's Dream

where 2 separate implants

JiNxY
03-08-03, 19:36
yeh they are 2 diff imps a rare and an MC5,

ive been waiting on an official comment from someone at KK as to wether these are dropping yet..

seems they dont want to say, maybe if i start swearing my head off and name some players in game i hate we will get noticed???

-Closed :lol:

FBI
03-08-03, 21:31
Originally posted by Omnituens
i swear i've seen a post stating a list of the new imps

Rigger's Interface
Rigger's Dream

where 2 separate implants

if you guys really wanted to find out you'd goto the test server...

my pe has both in his head

\\Fényx//
03-08-03, 21:47
Do a search on the word in taht link. Its Mutant Corporals apprently, I cant really remember, the tears of laughter were blurring my vision.

Thats how we got them on the test server, i think prog got that most likely from his test server install where the files are different...

They had a shit load of the mutants spawned at Jeriko a few months ago because GMs couldnt be arsed to spawn them for anyone...

JiNxY
04-08-03, 01:34
yes but the test server isnt the retail servers..
as weve seen from venus, the content can vary massively on each server

sooooooo, yet again i ask, its a yes or no answer..

are they on retail kk?

Progenitor
04-08-03, 04:54
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
Thats how we got them on the test server, i think prog got that most likely from his test server install where the files are different...

They had a shit load of the mutants spawned at Jeriko a few months ago because GMs couldnt be arsed to spawn them for anyone...

There are two different MUTANT SOLDIER in the files ID's 602 and 1024 same as MUTANT WARRIOR, both with diffent ID's.

The low ID ones are the ones that are running about on retail - the high ID ones are the ones that were on the test server. (AFAIK) I assume that

As far as I can tell, the non MC5 chip Special Rigger Interface, isn't in any of the loot tables at all - at least not on retail, along with a lot of level 1 imps (chips, hearts, eyes)

And it could be that I just don't know how to follow the links in the files either - but I *think* I have it down, and for the simple MOBs it seems accurate - so who knows.

-p

Ryuben
04-08-03, 05:02
There are two different MUTANT SOLDIER in the files ID's 602 and 1024 same as MUTANT WARRIOR, both with diffent ID's.

The low ID ones are the ones that are running about on retail - the high ID ones are the ones that were on the test server. (AFAIK) I assume that

As far as I can tell, the non MC5 chip Special Rigger Interface, isn't in any of the loot tables at all - at least not on retail, along with a lot of level 1 imps (chips, hearts, eyes)

And it could be that I just don't know how to follow the links in the files either - but I *think* I have it down, and for the simple MOBs it seems accurate - so who knows.

-p

ok i got to know

where the fuck did u get this from?

Rob01m
04-08-03, 05:18

-p

Actually there are 3 different "Mutant Soldier" and "Mutant Warrior" NPCs.

The first type are the common mobs, the second type (rank 30/30) are the friendly mutants in PP3, and the third isn't in the game and was just part of a spawn on the testserver.

Darth Slayer
04-08-03, 10:06
H'mm about the rigger interface non drops.
If KK answer yes we forgot to add them to drop pool = Lots a pissed off ppl.
If KK answer yes we added them in = We think u lying KK.
Heh they can't win either way.
Personally I think they forgot to add them in.....:mad:

Elric
04-08-03, 12:33
Originally posted by Darth Slayer
H'mm about the rigger interface non drops.
If KK answer yes we forgot to add them to drop pool = Lots a pissed off ppl.
If KK answer yes we added them in = We think u lying KK.
Heh they can't win either way.
Personally I think they forgot to add them in.....:mad:

If they were to come forward and say "ok sorry we have added it into the game but forgot to add the parts into the pool" it wouldnt be that big a deal particularly if they promised to rectify it soon.

Some response is better than none at all.

RuButt
04-08-03, 12:44
MUTANT SOLDIER"[Id:1024] - 23/23
Ds: " " | Ss: "MUTANTB"
Female, Regant’s Mutants Faction
a:-1 | w: "bad rifle" LootId: 252 (6) ::
(0) 80.0% [ ]
(3170) 15.0% [ "7.62mm rifle bullets" ]
(23) 4.0% [ "Trash Hand Grenade" ]
(2042) 1.0% [ "BioTech Rifle-Combateye 1" ]
(-36) 50.0% [ "AREA MC5 Hercules CPU" | "AREA MC5 Synaptic Accelerator" | "AREA MC5 Dimension Splitter" | "AREA MC5 Hawking Chip" | "AREA MC5 Riggers Dream" ]
(2042) 5.0% [ "BioTech Rifle-Combateye 1" ]

HA!!

thats the thing that we killed on test server, to "accidently" get the first MC5 chips!

HAHAH!

all gms told me that they didnt exist! THEY CALLED ME A MADMAN!!!!
BUT I SHOWED THEM!!!!

AAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Shockwave
04-08-03, 13:20
You know, I'm fairly sure that if Muties dropped MC5 parts on Retail a lot of people would have noticed very quickly, word would have spread like wildfire, and all hell would have broken loose at places like Industrial, Regants etc.
It hasn't, so...

Shock.

RuButt
04-08-03, 13:23
it was on test, and i was the first one to find a mc5 chip, a GM spawned lots of thoose muties - and thats how everyone found out about the mc5 chips - through me =))

search for MC5 or MC5 chips, you will see that i made a thread about them..

\\Fényx//
04-08-03, 13:32
Originally posted by RuButt
it was on test, and i was the first one to find a mc5 chip, a GM spawned lots of thoose muties - and thats how everyone found out about the mc5 chips - through me =))

search for MC5 or MC5 chips, you will see that i made a thread about them..

I think youll find that me Pete the Psi and Kyle Vorgon were teh first :p Chimaera appeared out of nowhere at Ceres mine while we were trying to do the stupid rank 45 kill a Y rep mission in some Epic... when chimaera appeared and spawned a whole stack load of goodies :D

RuButt
04-08-03, 16:52
i had a tank named fruit mix, after the stuff i was eating....a gm spawned lots of stuff, kyle was there - i went wild with a male...i clicked on one, and i notice that there was only a chip to loot in the mutant warriors, so i looted everything, and got one of each MC5 chips =)

and they where new to kyle, so i doubt on ur story =)