PDA

View Full Version : Leveling spots hard to reach

John.nl
03-08-03, 16:03
Reloading point, grave and swamps. All closed for me (LE'd DRE spy). Logging off for the day.

I cannot believe this genrep policy to break the players motivation for playing. As does the SI, as does researching and other time sinks.

F that.

SpAcEDoUbT
03-08-03, 16:27
The Wl are supposed to be just that. Not some back garden where u can hop to the nearest area.

Slap some dex into VHC ( chainbike needs minimal).

or better yet be adventurous, use Venture Warp , so many times I have had to get somewhere as a noob and used that option only to be placed 2 zones away from where i wanna go.

Or u could try walking... ...

What is is with some people.. Thew world of necron is SMALL compared to other games of the same type.

Ark
03-08-03, 16:31
i think its great the nda gank squad :rolleyes: stops by alot less at lvling spots so i think its worth teh running around

Spoon
03-08-03, 17:00
Originally posted by SpAcEDoUbT
or better yet be adventurous, use Venture Warp , so many times I have had to get somewhere as a noob and used that option only to be placed 2 zones away from where i wanna go.

NOOOO!!!!...
For gods sake, don't use Venture Warp!!!!!
It's the work of the Devil!!!!!
You've apparently have had better luck than me with VW, I've tried VW 4 times in Retail, 3 times I warped into DoY bots or Y-Reps.....:eek:

Just remember with vehicles, you can get shot off the lower end vehicles and the more rugged Rhino and APC can really gimp your Dex till your higher level.
I prefer the HoverTec, myself, it's pretty fast so you can avoid alot of mobs with it, but be careful in the zones that have Y-Reps and DoY bots.....

Pitspawn
03-08-03, 17:04
Originally posted by Ark
i think its great the nda gank squad :rolleyes: stops by alot less at lvling spots so i think its worth teh running around

We have a winner! Come on down, claim your prize genius!!! Another ****** starts clan bashing in a thread nothing to do with NDA!

I wouldnt mind but the person who posted says she/he is DRE. He/she would have access to our ops as we set them as GR Friend. DRE are allies of TT.

thewarrior008
03-08-03, 17:35
lol ........ hit in the eye :p

Ark
03-08-03, 19:00
Guess i struck a nerve, he just knows it true take 10 people to kill someone coming out of crp cave with no ammo and fuzzies from drugs:D

Psychoninja
03-08-03, 19:21
If I were you, i'd worry about gang more than NDA, they always kill hostiles at CRP now :rolleyes:

Rizzy
03-08-03, 19:25
My favourite venture warp was when NAT had gone to venus to play there for a while and I was eager to find somewhere to level. Venture warped straight into the mc5 zone at the bottom of the ramp by the 3 guards.

Rade
03-08-03, 19:28
Originally posted by Psychoninja
If I were you, i'd worry about gang more than NDA, they always kill hostiles at CRP now :rolleyes:

Yes, we do keep a strict policy against hostile forces close to our OPs.

KimmyG
03-08-03, 19:28
Originally posted by John.nl
Reloading point, grave and swamps. All closed for me (LE'd DRE spy). Logging off for the day.

I cannot believe this genrep policy to break the players motivation for playing. As does the SI, as does researching and other time sinks.

F that.

Ha Ha

shalille
03-08-03, 19:34
I'd advise switch to a non-hostile to TG faction , such as FA or Crahn since crp is the prime levelling spot.

Crahn is probably best cos you get to be neutral to NDA also (and can do the monk epic when it comes out).

Currently on Pluto the only grs hostile to crahn are the Tsunami and FA ones, both NDA (TT) and TA (TG) grs are either neutral or allied so you hunt at the ones that are set to Friendly.

Forget My Name
03-08-03, 21:48
You dont want to travel to level? Why the hell you playing mmorpg's for? go buy final fantasy x and just walk abck and forth ina straight line, and level your ass off.

see what I am talking about people??? Genereps ruined this game for 99% of us... this chaneg is only good for new players who werent spoiled.

KidWithStick
03-08-03, 21:53
i dont wanna run 6 sectors to go to an empty CRP... or when i do get there to just be killed...

my friend had a bad time with NC last night...drove him nuts...

he was having problems with bugs and bored so he decides to make a spy droner... well he messed up on one little thing and had to delte it to make a new one...but of course for some dumb reason you gotta wait inbetween character creations... so then he decides to go on his char majik on saturn....with nothing to do he logs off in disgust...logs on spectra260 his tank on pluto...trys to go to CRP to lvl but its closed off...by this time he shouts

FUCK THIS GAME GOD

alt+f4's and hasnt logged back in yet.

this GR thing, although good for OP wars....sucks BAD for people who are just trying to get to leveling spots.

Arcadius
03-08-03, 21:55
Their shold be more asgs and more leveling spots.

Forget My Name
03-08-03, 21:58
This I agree with.

The current mob placement was templated when runners can go anywhere on teh map, but now all these zones with 6/6 hippos and 4/4 scorpions need to be wiped clean and replaced with pockets of high ranking monsters.

John.nl
03-08-03, 22:16
@forget something
No, I dont want to travel to any leveling spot.

@shalille
Switching faction: excellent suggestion, thanks!

trigger hurt
03-08-03, 23:05
There are several great places to level around CRP. You just hafta find em. And the run to them isnt that bad.

They need to place a neutral to all genrep in catlock bay...that's one of my favorite places.

NeoDriver
04-04-05, 23:34
[Edited]

Tyr
04-04-05, 23:39
Bumping is bad, and posting links like that is also going to get you in trouble.

Thread closed.