PDA

View Full Version : THREADS MERGED - legendary players?

bounty
03-08-03, 11:10
thats right who are some plyers who have earned a title as a elite nc player. These are plyers that took nc to another level, even if it was for you personally. I elect cracky (didn't say he hd to be a good guy) from pluto. He took chances and gave a new meaning to unpredictable.

Who is legendary to you?

Nvidia
03-08-03, 11:15
SHINJIN From Pluto gets my vote. Granted he PKed me plenty of times, but the new form of language he brought to the server was enough to make me cry from Laughter every time he spoke.

bounty
03-08-03, 11:25
lmao, very true. I knew who he was way before i saw a single post or him on the server.

Itth
03-08-03, 11:28
agree, ive never seen him, still know who he is.

Otto
03-08-03, 11:34
On Pluto, it is Ying. He played right after Pluto went online. He was a good tank, and killed most people. He was very fast at the keyboard, and ALWAYS SHOUTED IN CAPITALS. Neocron was more fun to play when Ying was online. You never knew when he and his wolfs were going to kill you.

Sunab_Naverith
03-08-03, 11:42
I'm stuck between cracky and Shinjin. *shrugs*

Nixon
03-08-03, 12:33
I guess my vote goes for Sid :}

He was the first person to kill me at Tech Haven..

He killed my noob monk and some other people until some
tanks got him down. Then he gred right back and started
threatening them by saying that he will get his friends
from EON to fuck TH up so it'll never be safe etc :}

enablerbr
03-08-03, 12:38
yep SiD. i remember him shouting in P3 for that T-C chip. he wanted to be the 1st laser monk. he did it too. i can't beleive someone sold him that chip. i also remember the 1st time he came moaning in retail cause he got ganked because some runners recognised him. now thats funny seeing a ganker moan about getting ganked.:D

Syntax-Error
03-08-03, 12:40
Synt.... ok that was lame

No it has to be

MegaMan... i loved that guy!

Rade
03-08-03, 12:42
ying, shinjin, megaman, paradox

ZoneVortex
03-08-03, 12:42
Megaman...

Ying

Blastamasta/Blastamage/whatever his other names were.

Cracky I s'pose ;)

All of them EON guys, all of the wolfs.

SHINJIN!11!11

Rade
03-08-03, 12:43
how could i forget blastamage and the wolfpack *hawr*

bounty
03-08-03, 12:44
elkdor was amazing too, especially back when there was no atl cap and libs owned. wow, saw him take on 6 men at once when cornered. Of course thats when freezer pistols were a way of life(gay).

Rade
03-08-03, 12:47
Well, freezer pistols was what made pistols good... wait, do I have an opportunity to start whining about pistols in this thread as well? DONT MIND IF I DO!

cracky
03-08-03, 12:48
SHINJIN rules but I haven't heard from him since we all quit a few months ago.

Pitspawn
03-08-03, 12:51
RPD (dipl0mats) ... Clientel, Megaman, Nockulus, Psycho Killa
EON+UK ... Rhyker & Insidious Wolf (aka ying+yang), Fatal Wolf, Debo Williams
Gang ... Kobra, Russian, Rade
TA/TR ... wo0pin, Serve
DarK ... CryptoChronic, Tupac
PIMP ... Carinth, Shadow Dancer, Sunrise (Deacon), Kramer
Others .. Flyk, Flyl, Pete the Psi, Ixholla, dx-defender, demonsurge

Just a few off my head, no doubt ive missed out a good dozen or so people who deserve credit. Shame most of the popular people are exploiters who got banned :eek:

Its a shame there aren't many people left who have stayed playing since retail opened :(

cracky
03-08-03, 12:58
I forgot my vote.

I don't know if this is supposed to be about retail or beta but I would say uhhhh nathan profitt and [kgb]crazy.

Lanigav
03-08-03, 12:59
On Saturn, its gotta be Roe and Sh0dan.

Mighty Max
03-08-03, 13:09
The crew from cronbeta

*me donces

Special
Msdong, Thane, Nasher, Danae, Spikez, Syph, Maven, ... , and Ren, who will call taht LIES!!!

[TgR]KILLER
03-08-03, 13:20
someway or another i always looked up to Kramer :p so i vote for the guy.. but their are soo many ppl i know.. hard to make a choice hehe

Rizzy
03-08-03, 13:25
Rhyker/Blastamage I think they were the same guy :)
Starkes/Helmut/Style - For making Saturns most famous pk clan.
Sid maybe, but I never got to speak with him like I spoke to the rest.

alig
03-08-03, 13:32
My vote has to be Ginger Magician/Wizard from uranus, that guy brought the meaning of 'Hate' to our server.....Hats off!!

Archeus
03-08-03, 13:36
SHINJIN

They should put in an 'in joke' NPC so people don't forget him. maybe an NPC that says "HAWWR HAWWR I PK U NOW!!11!!"

Ryuben
03-08-03, 13:40
Bodycount from Pluto :D

juvestar15
03-08-03, 13:52
Starkes and Style. Oh the memories :D

Ying - I was only on Pluto for a month or 2, but he is like one of the only ones i remember because he killed me lol.

Also Elkdor. This guy was the first person i gave credit to in PvP. One time myself and 4 others drove to MB in a tank. We see Elkdor and he was KOS, so i started shooting him with tank laser. We all jumped out of the tank and he fucked us all up :)

This post is turning into more of a 'name that pker', but pkers aside, i think Neofrog from Uranus was the best player ever.
When i saw him at OP battles i couldn't believe my eyes. He was a hybrid, but he played one like no other. A fucken legend in my mind.

RuButt
03-08-03, 13:52
hmm, legend?

that would be starkes on saturn.

juvestar15
03-08-03, 13:56
The first time Starkes killed me i directed him and asked for my gun. I didnt abuse him or anything.

He send me a reply "You use pistols, so i will give it back".

Then everyday while lvling at ANYWHERE i would always see "Starkes" come up in local. Turn around and everyone is dead.

I'll never forget the amount of times i saw people running around the zone shouting "STARKES IS HERE. RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" :lol:

P4mp3rk3
03-08-03, 14:29
on saturn, Roe and VBW....Rizzy too

cracky
03-08-03, 14:35
Actually I would say the people who most influenced me in neocron would be bluetech.

See when I first started pking in sewer 3 some members of bluetech took it on themselves to pk me over and over. This made me lose respect for "vets" and also gave me a reason to level up to be able to fight them on an even level.

Judge
03-08-03, 14:39
On saturn I would say:

Roe
H.A.T.E
N.A.T (shame you guys became ND)
Syreus

I don't play much on Uranus but I would probably say T-X and Quantum Delta.

*ph33r*
03-08-03, 14:42
me.

^______________________________^

Cad
03-08-03, 14:43
i looked at this topic title and immediatly thought SHINJIN lol.

Elric
03-08-03, 14:45
Originally posted by Pitspawn

Its a shame there aren't many people left who have stayed playing since retail opened :(

I'm still here :(

No one ever mentions me :(

The downside of a longterm droner.

characters (In date order) so far: Tanis (*almost*Capped Tank, 4 weeks), Elric (Spy, Rifles then Pistols then Drones, 4 months or maybe longer, cant remember for sure), *Marty (Spy, Rifles, 3 weeks), Treadfire (Spy, Rifles 6 weeks), Elrik (PE, Pistols 8 weeks?), Elrik (Spy, Droner, thats me now:D )

:edit: I think theres some I've missed there too, just cant remember now...

Couple of rerolls and some major game problems resulting in rerolls and some time away now Im back to my roots as a Spy Droner :)

Most memorable folks for me..

Flyl, Flyk, Alexandros, Damien Valentine, Toni Baretta, TheKeeper, Any old friends from Maas-Neotek, Paradox, all the Fatals (hehe, unintended pun), Ying, Yang, Woopin, Serve, Jedimasta, CryptoChronic, Shinjin, Trillian, Kramer, Rade, Russian, Cracky, Shotgun, Joystick....bleh... too many people, the usual suspects mostly i guess.
Usually only remember folks I have known long term or been in clans with and opponents Im sure I've missed tons of people but the memory aint what it used to be... *hobbles off to get walking stick*

Stigmata
03-08-03, 14:46
Starkes (legendary pk'er)
Helmut
Style

All gone sadly

Syreus
Rizzy
Dafreak
Pliskin
Roe
Morigan

Pluto :-
Carinth
Kramertheweird
Centuri

Oh and me on all :p j/k

Andy

Elric
03-08-03, 14:48
Shit, wrong button, if mod reads, please delete.

cracky
03-08-03, 14:49
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit: damn now my post doesn't make sense either.

Elric
03-08-03, 14:51
Originally posted by cracky
uhhhhhhhhhhhhh

edit: damn now my post doesn't make sense either.

heh heh heh :p

Trip
03-08-03, 15:01
well its a bit obvious....SHINJIN!!!

oh yeh looked up legend

One that inspires legends or achieves legendary fame

on that note it would have to be
Centuri-Clan lasting 7 months and still going strong
Parad0x-dude eats copbots for breakfast
Niddhogg-ok i dont really "know" him but he still does count as a legend :)
Anima/Yoda-UK,,,,-Dude makes the best event ever and is a crack tacticician.
Cracky-7 months and although his clan is also on the off and go he's still about and with his crackhead fellas.
POLARITY/Pitspawn/Neutron-Oh this dude deserves followers! Screw you crahn! this dude is better at psi casting than you were and he's still bloody alive! his constructor....lol...the amount of guns i receive from clan. Pretty much almost all the 3 slotted+ i have got has his name on it. Pits...great as a PE...ugly as a tank :)
Artricia-good forum troll. Kicked our asses once in a while :)
cant think of more atm. prob tons.

[SP]Ostrich
03-08-03, 15:15
starkes : never saw him but the amount of times he made my brother cry....
Shinjin : was fun to pk and listen to
Ginger : ass :D
EON: ROFL
xantor : OMG HE TAEKS LESS DGM THAN A PPU!!! (fuckin uber)
agent kaen/kaen: leader of EOB, posted a little known exploit which got everyones panties in a bunch :D
Slave of anarchy: the one who was always beside shinjin... still a legend
karp : first guy to give me money... granted it was beta, dunno where he went

Some great guys i must've missed, but all you contributed to me staying almost a fucking year on this game *wipes tear from eye*

MAJOR
03-08-03, 15:19
Uranus

Just a few...Love em or Hate em

Vokohila
Genius
Matt24uk
Omikron
Xantor
Redwolf
Soulcore
Keithz
Neofrog
QD
hivemind
F4!k3r

alig
03-08-03, 15:24
Originally posted by [SP]Ostrich

xantor : OMG HE TAEKS LESS DGM THAN A PPU!!! (fuckin uber)

*cough DRUG ADDICT cough* he takes shit loads of drugs and then uses psi shield too..cuz he _knows_ hes shit really, i aint ever took 1 drug for any fight and im BD ffs!! :D

QuantumDelta
03-08-03, 15:28
Vokuhila, Parad0x, Rizzy, Artricia.

\\Fényx//
03-08-03, 15:29
well i got this over ICQ...
SigmaHex (02:08 PM) :
http://neocron.jafc.de/showthread.php?s=&threadid=70647&perpage=15&pagenumber=3
SigmaHex (02:08 PM) :
VOTE FOR ME! O_O

:rolleyes:

but.. SHINJIN, Joystick, Tactics, Artricia, gotta say SweetLeaf :) because she was a right biatch and was always killin me as a newb :p, Parad0x, CryptoChronis and .Cyl0n because they had the 2 best Hybrid setups which probably alone those 2 made the nerf :lol:, Anyone from the EON and HATE Legacy :D Polarity cause hes the best PPU EVAR !

A few more, but cant think ov any atm cause I just got outta bed 8|

Elric
03-08-03, 15:42
God dammit, forgot SigmaHex and Artricia... O_o

Helen Angilley
03-08-03, 15:44
Originally posted by Elric
God dammit, forgot SigmaHex and Artricia... O_o

Yeah, both made incredibly crappy, Photo-shopped "exploits".

One evaded ban, failing repeatedly.

The other had a lot of males wrapped around her finger...until she was found to be a he....oh how wonderful the reaction to that was. :D

Judge
03-08-03, 15:45
Argh forgot morigan.

Roc-a-fella
03-08-03, 15:47
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
Vokuhila, Parad0x, Rizzy, Artricia.

WTF noone votes for Skojax? and QD i was the first one to PK you remember:wtf: but i vote for

VoKuHiLa
Mattuk24
Arch_angel
AND CHYNA

WHO CAN FORGET THE LOVELY CHYNA?

Janos Blake
03-08-03, 15:49
Saturn:
MrLOL - Possibly the first guy to make Spies into a class to be feared.

Pluto:
Drusus, Maloch Octavia and Helen Angilley, for some superb RP
OHGODWYME - for not knowing the meaning of fear

Elric
03-08-03, 16:01
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Yeah, both made incredibly crappy, Photo-shopped "exploits".

One evaded ban, failing repeatedly.

The other had a lot of males wrapped around her finger...until she was found to be a he....oh how wonderful the reaction to that was. :D

:lol:

I still talk to them on occasion and theyre cool. :edit: Dunnno about the exploits thing, I believe i missed all that action ans Sigma is kinda unstoppable that way, but at least he's usually funny about it and not blatantly malicious ;)

Since Art turned out to be a guy it didnt bother me much at all. I treat everyone the same anyways, online or offline and since Im engaged and about to be married to a beautiful woman the whole adolescent "OMG ART IS TEH H0T 1337 PKAAR!!!oneoneone" really didnt affect me in any way, I like to think I grew out of that many years ago. I find the best is to take everything online witha pinch of salt until the full truth is revealed.
Since my Avatar is a female one too (just for the hell of it) I try to act as a woman (probably very badly O_o) when I RP with folks like Zane Shadowfall, Kramer and Trillian when she's in the mood :) etc.

Always had suspicions about Art, sometimes Artricia the Player and Artricia the persona just didnt fit if you know what i mean.

Hitman6
03-08-03, 16:05
BATA: Debo Williams - that dude just rox (to bad he got banned tho =/), cracky - was fun killing him :P

Saturn: Rizzy

both of them were the leaders of the bests NC clans i ever seen (Rizz - NAT, Debo - UK)

QuantumDelta
03-08-03, 16:10
Really tried to keep my list as short as possible, I could go naming names for hours :P

Rade
03-08-03, 16:12
art wasnt awfully bad at pvp, thats a dead giveaway. Chicks doesnt bother to play fps games to that extent.

03-08-03, 16:13
jupiter - [fang]flufner and swork

saturn - promethius

Hitman6
03-08-03, 16:14
oops
bug

Helen Angilley
03-08-03, 16:15
Originally posted by Rade
art wasnt awfully bad at pvp, thats a dead giveaway.

Was this before, during or after he targeted newbies?

*Can still remember the "open letter to MJS". Snickers*

"Stay on topic guys! I didn't say anything like that!"....him trying to get people away from the "newbie killing" subject despite him bragging about it in said letter for quite a few paragraphs. :p

Anyway, I don't have any "legendary" players of my own. I'd hardly consider people who target lowbies "legendary".

Elric
03-08-03, 16:16
art wasnt awfully bad at pvp, thats a dead giveaway. Chicks doesnt bother to play fps games to that extent.

:lol: In a nutshell, yes. Also a little on the way "she" acted as a character.

Anyway, I don't have any "legendary" players of my own. I'd hardly consider people who target lowbies "legendary".

Cant really speak on that aspect, the only times fighting him were OP fights etc.

:edit: I wasnt a lowbie at the fights either :)

Helen Angilley
03-08-03, 16:18
Cant really speak on that aspect, the only times fighting him were OP fights etc. [/B]

Wasn't reffering to any individuals there, just going by what I've seen.

To me, being "legendary" is a damn sight more than having the time to spend arsing around with set-ups.

Elric
03-08-03, 16:19
Wasn't reffering to any individuals there, just going by what I've seen.

To me, being "legendary" is a damn sight more than having the time to spend arsing around with set-ups.

Definately agree there. I mostly just refer to people I remember well and good friends. At the moment, I wouldnt say NC has been going long enough for anyone to be truely legendary.

Helen Angilley
03-08-03, 16:21
Definately agree there. I mostly just refer to people I remember well and good friends. At the moment, I wouldnt say NC has been going long enough for anyone to be truely legendary.

Yah, I dunno...just can't really picture people in Neocron being "legendary", either OOC or IC.

Guess that's why I prefer DnD type gaming, more about being heroic (Or villainous :p) and forging legends as opposed to seeing how many people you can kill.

Rade
03-08-03, 16:21
To me legendary means someone that has made a big impact on the community or in the game somewhere during say.. the first 4 months of retail or during the beta. The names that people still remember, for whatever reason, and everyone seem to have their own memories of.

I dont care if it was for exploiting, PKing or someone who was actually just nice. The problem however is that the whole community wont notice the quite lil nice guy, but they sure as hell will notice the bragging exploiting leet pkar.

Elric
03-08-03, 16:23
The problem however is that the whole community wont notice the quite lil nice guy,

*sigh* thats me then, never gonna get noticed at this rate :rolleyes:

Guess i should go on a killing spree for a few months and see what happens :eek: :lol:

Guess that's why I prefer DnD type gaming, more about being heroic (Or villainous :p) and forging legends as opposed to seeing how many people you can kill.

hmmm, Neverwinter Nights and Freelancer are the games that spring to mind instantly with that comment. Fantastic games, Freelancer would make an awsome MMO.

enablerbr
03-08-03, 16:24
/me makes not to start griefing people with his TL 150 res tool.

Helen Angilley
03-08-03, 16:35
hmmm, Neverwinter Nights and Freelancer are the games that spring to mind instantly with that comment. Fantastic games, Freelancer would make an awsome MMO.

Tried Independence War 2: Edge of Chaos? Has a fairly linear game world, and is tough to get going but once you're past the intial stages, you can build up a reputation, wealth and so on...

Personally, I was very wealthy and powerful (Ship-wise) but was constantly harassed by the police (Blowing up un-armed transports and civilian space stations = Bad). :p

Finished NWN a couple times, hated the official campaign. :-/

Rade
03-08-03, 16:37

Heh, I think she was referring to classic pen and paper RPGs. Which I agree with, in those and larps are the only places you will get "real" roleplay. The stuff in mmorpgs are just pathetic, and the few people that try usually just makes laugh our scream because its so crappy or just plain unnatural because theyre too damn affected.

Helen Angilley
03-08-03, 16:39
Heh, I think she was referring to classic pen and paper RPGs. Which I agree with, in those and larps are the only places you will get "real" roleplay. The stuff in mmorpgs are just pathetic, and the few people that try usually just makes laugh our scream because its so crappy or just plain unnatural because theyre too damn affected.

Yah, true.

_Nothing_ beats people crowded a "real" GM (Mine always wore a pointy hat :p), nattering away, rolling dice, munching crisps and so on....of course the lights always went low and things got sinister when the party went into a dungeon. o_O

Sadly, my GM was a right bastard on quite a few occasions....I lost my level 17 Wild Mage to a wild surge because of him.....stupid bastard sent so many enemies at her she was _bound_ to mess up that "surge roll" at one point. :(

Nish
03-08-03, 16:50
SHINJIN. Fucking genius, no other word for him. Don't think I ever met the real dood properly (only some wannabe), one of my biggest regrets in NC. In the same vein, Sid and his merry band of idiots are missed by myself and countless others.

pvp wise a few that spring to mind are Elkdor, Nixon, Muumi and Cylon

Syntax-Error
03-08-03, 16:53

O_o :wtf: o_O

Oh and Helen where do you play nowerdays?

Elric
03-08-03, 17:01

Been a long assed time since i was involved in any of that, but i definately know wat you mean.
The only RPG Im involved in these days is online. There is an LRP group running locally, but I cant join in due to the fact Im seriously shy and nervous when it comes to meeting new people so keep putting it off and that working takes up most of my time. Just have to do with computer games. :)

MayhemMike
03-08-03, 17:03
I'm sad to see my name didn't make it up there for pluto. Well Give it another month , i'll pk noobs twice as hard ;p

Rade
03-08-03, 17:10
Yah, true.

_Nothing_ beats people crowded a "real" GM (Mine always wore a pointy hat :p), nattering away, rolling dice, munching crisps and so on....of course the lights always went low and things got sinister when the party went into a dungeon. o_O

Sadly, my GM was a right bastard on quite a few occasions....I lost my level 17 Wild Mage to a wild surge because of him.....stupid bastard sent so many enemies at her she was _bound_ to mess up that "surge roll" at one point. :(

Im not just talking about dungeons and dices here, but the actual roleplay. We've had 12 hour sessions where I swear no one ever rolled a dice. Some nice wine early on is always good for the mood as well :P

@mike, PK like a fruitcake for a few months and then 6 months from now maybe ppl will look back and say "remember mayhemmike?".. thats what legends are about.

StoneRayne
03-08-03, 17:15
NeoFrog, Milksh@ke, f4!k3r, QD, Ford, doob.

thewarrior008
03-08-03, 17:16
i say moonunit this gm is th8-| best gm there is out there ( no offense to others)

he just changed my playstyle in NC every time i see him :p

also debo williams i knew him for just tooooo long and too bad he got baned :/
serve :D
rizzy(omfg i duno why im writing him hes just sexy :p)
Russian ( love the rusian talk)
Schanulleke/larrisa from saturn ( sexy uber ppu and conster who i just love)
smokey/smokeyj i donot think any coment to this ( huu huu smokey)

megaman .....i pked with him at start of retail which was fuuuuun :D

Mehirc Sonbaa a person who realy tought me something and who is very smart and helpfull in irl issues that is so i realy look up to him

jineko =shes just fun

ok tats it reeealy sory if i forgot someone

EDit: WTF noon mentioed my name KOS KOS KOS KOS

Danae
03-08-03, 17:25
As far as I know, Megaman is the only one who had a song written about him hehe :)

[TgR]KILLER
03-08-03, 17:29
Originally posted by MayhemMike
I'm sad to see my name didn't make it up there for pluto. Well Give it another month , i'll pk noobs twice as hard ;p

its not pure about PKing n00bs :p.. u can PK better ppl.. get to Fn.. do loads of stuff that get u known :)

thewarrior008
03-08-03, 17:32
Originally posted by Danae
As far as I know, Megaman is the only one who had a song written about him hehe :)

hahaha no danae also G.0.D.

:D

Danae
03-08-03, 17:35
ooh I must have missed that song ;P

phunqe
03-08-03, 17:40
I don't know what's best really.

Being very well known, or more anonymous.

I've been playing since day 1 of beta4 (it was a Monday, ah I remember it as yesterday :p) and I'm quite sure many don't have a clue who I am :D

EDIT: Also, the most famous people tends to be some sort of mischiefs :p

thewarrior008
03-08-03, 18:13
tats why their famous...

thewarrior008
03-08-03, 18:16
Originally posted by thewarrior008
tats why their famous...

edit:@ danae check this site maybe u find it lol www.g0dsoft.com

edit , edit: w00t double post (SPAMMXOR)

LTA
03-08-03, 18:40
NeoFrog (Mad monk, never seen anyone fight like him yet)
Aces High (Teh Uber Constructor!!1one)
Xantor (Druggy :p )

but the most memorable was the INURANUS people (pokerinuranus,allupinuranus) etc just because i remembered so many ppl mentioning them and always seen them cmaped at the aggy basement

FBI
03-08-03, 18:42
*Thinks back and trys to remember*

For beta:

Crackwhore (1,000 turrets in ops, best one liners)
ColdFuzion (the pepper park pker)
Fatal-wolf (you knew not to mess with him)
Lenard (the green guy)
Rizzy (the crazy monk in black)
FlyK & FlyL (the duo that corrupted clans)
Insidious-wolf (he revolutionized neocron and invented the 'ego')
Nathan P (jumpstarted the pk scene)
Shanku (first player and friend i met ingame)
Clientel aka III IIIII (he was good when spies were viable)

For retail:

Dr. Phil (showed how overpowered monks were during 1st nerf)
Pitspawn (for showing what a PE could do with an epr, not a lib)
Derisor (for his good forum posts, ingame schemes and tactics)
Forget My Name (a name you cannot forget :p )
JoyStick (for being the lame spy that nobody liked :))
Serve (for keeping TG's united and for his leadership..respect)
Centuri (for all the work he has done with NDA and still does)
Nockulus (real badass tank, cannot forget)
PCP (for being that tank in PP with a liberator)

All of eon for showing how fun pluto can be.

Think that's pretty much it, just wanted to note that I consider
legends to be those who impacted the game, and have been
around long enough to be considered a legend (like beta). Like
Rade said, it's people you can think back and say damn.. i
remember that person, he/she [insert here] did this and that etc.
Some of you got some time still to be original, but don't reinvent
the wheel. Don't just pk noobs for months, it's been done.

edit: missed a few

Rade
03-08-03, 18:51
I forgot shotgun. damn good tank. PK'd me with his lib once or twice.

Lexxuk
03-08-03, 19:07
Hmm, Cracky, coz he never backed down, even as a <<< he took on a tank in Outzone subway heh, that wuz fun. He's also a nice guy, who let me past in pepper park durin the dmg stack bug wiv "nah, dont shoot him"

Joat (nathan profitt) only person I ever put a million credit bounty on (he still got the screenshot heh)

Sid, nah, he sucked, only ever managed to kill me once, and that was when he cheated using the GM tools and the Lib bug.

KGB - yep, he rocked, best pk'er eva.

Good memories of Eyore goin over clan chat bout joystick and 2 tanks pissed off coz he killed em all.

Flyk, err, lost count of the times I killed her, she's lame n forgettable.

Flyl again, cheated (over capped char, 90 base dex, 45 base psi on a PE etc..)

Maker Of Stuff - total hardcore rockin teh sox off constructor

Umm, no one these days though, actually stand out anymore, its all cookie cutters, blergh.

Carinth
03-08-03, 19:09
My first death by player was Dr Phil. I was standin in MB bunker, suddenly I'm on fire and then dead with Dr Phil walkin over my corpse. Later Ying gave me a 300k tip for a poke though, so it didn't bother me too much : )

Later on as a hybrid there were several tanks around pluto that nomatter what I did, I couldn't take on myself. They were the reason I hate tanks with a passion ; ) Kobra was uptop, his gat would rip me up everytime I went to MB. PCP with his pistols was also very deadly, I can remember him crouching in the pp1/p3 zone exit to prevent me from escaping. Then of course there was MegaMan, I actualy managed to beat him! I was shaking after that fight, it was crazy!

Then there were some assorted pistol pe/spies that would give me nightmares, like III IIIIII, Vet, Clientel, and others I can't remember right now. I recall attacking Krupp and suddenly our Tanks at the entrance fell over dead and these 3 ran out over their corpses after me. Three libs on me and I didn't last long : (

As for the monks, CryptoChronic has always been one of the best hybrid's I've seen, other notables are Muumi, .Cyclon, eRAZOR, and Kazper. They were the kind of hybrids that you just sigh and admit defeat unless you vastly outnumber them. I remember having to use not only our entire force at simmons, but also turrets to kill Muumi. We had a victory dance when he finnaly fell :D For my fellow ppu's, I've always looked up to Polarity and PsychoKilla. Both of them could do all the amazing ppu tricks way before I could. If you have any doubts about skill being involved in ppu's, watch these two during an op fight.

Psychoninja
03-08-03, 19:17
SiD/Ying
Psycho Killa
Megaman
CryptoChronic

nuff said :p

Vampire222
03-08-03, 19:38
my favs:

The wolves
Doc Phill
SiD <= O_o
Stavr0s, he fucked my hovertec, and me, up a few times!
JoyStick (invented n00b ganking, respect for that)
MeGaMaN (sorry, forgot shift combination, could be wrong), Don't start trippin'!!
Serve, coz hes my cl. and cool
W00pin, for pking me lots as a little n00b
all of Malevolent Crackheads (i wanna be part of em someday... dunno when)
Psycho Killa / Polarity / all other "ub3r" pluto ppus. coz i wanna be one of em sometime....

Uho/Rade/Elkdor: Mad pistol skills

Elky Baby: Unbeatable when stoned, respect for elkdor/elky baby all!

Smokey: For proving a flamethrowers deadly....

S.A.W/rest of the Dragon Warriors Crew, for being part of the happiest little pk clan arround

All not mentioned of Claws of the Dragon, for all the mad op wars we had

All of NDA: For giveing us our daily op wars and kills

all of SS/SxR: "how low can you go"

theres my lil old list, hope joystick comes back, megaman, sid, all of eon, and so on.... respect to everyone on this list, amen!

Psycho Killa
03-08-03, 19:45
We should let all the other people back if they promise not to cheat :D. The game was 100X better when all of them where around.

nonamebrandeggs
03-08-03, 19:48
Pete the Psi: Best PPU _EVER_
CryptoCronic: Best (ex)hybrid _EVER_
Shadow Dancer: Really good APU before they went all popular
MayhemMike: Another good APU, also the first to die from my RoG.
Zokk: "Jump, don't worry you won't die"
Serve: Without him letting me in TA I would still be a carebear.
G.0.D: He sold his fucking Herc!!!!!
Kramertheweird: Good spy
FlyL: First to PK me in retail
Megaman: I hated him, but he sure was good...
Alex: Damn good tank
Cracky: Druggie :p
Kurai: Damn good spy
Zai: Damn good cster
Viruz/Furion: First lib tank I ever saw
Duder: No comment... ;)
Kidwithstick: First guy to PK me in the sewers
Vampire222: Worst PPU EVER.

Many more but thats all off the top of my head...

Rade
03-08-03, 19:49
I have a hard time getting used to psycho being ppu, I cant stop thinking of him as MeGaMaNs annoying PE sidekick :P

Vampire222
03-08-03, 20:04
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs

Vampire222
03-08-03, 20:06
Originally posted by Vampire222

hrhr, im better now eggs :p if u stop whining about 50 diff buffs...

Dribble Joy
03-08-03, 20:51
I'm not too clued up on this stuff, but ummm.....

Uranus

QD
Xantor (junkie)
ME!!! (kidding)
barar?

Pluto
Kramer
MeGaMaN
Spy vs Spy

No idea about the other servers, btu those that I have heard about.

BTW: what happened to my poll?

Psycho Killa
03-08-03, 20:56
I cant stop thinking of him as MeGaMaNs annoying PE sidekick :P

I got a new annoying pe on pluto :D

nonamebrandeggs
03-08-03, 20:59
Originally posted by Psycho Killa
I got a new annoying pe on pluto :D

o_O whats it named?

Forget My Name
03-08-03, 21:38
The people who most of you list are just pkers. Most of tehm didnt even add anything to the game. You all miss the ones who changed teh game and ment something becuase most of these type of peopel keep quiet and don't have some sort of " i need attention" button needing pressed all the time.

These people, in my opinion, never really craved attention as much as most people ( like this complete shithead Nerfed Monk ) but were always around to make Neocron a better place to play.

Parad0x
The Wolves
Dr.Phil
Derisor
Joystick
Shotgun
centari
Sid
PsychoKilla
megaman
pcp
Anyone from the original 8 of clan CSM ( owned pluto )
Glyc
The Owner
Untouchable
Avarice
Kramer
B.A. baracus
DarkDuskthe Insane
Mano
Parad0x
Artricia
lll lllll ( clientel )
MrJam
Aurora Anom
Extirpator
Cold Steel x ( snicker )
Parad0x
Serve
juju walker clancy
And Parad0x....

I can't believe most of you forgot Artricia, shame on you!

And that sorry excuse for a shit Shin Jin ( I bet most of you dont even rememebr his original name ) was/is the worst player I have ever seen. He had no spine and couldn't fight without a zone to run into. Legend? Please... Comedic relief does not = legend.

\\Fényx//
03-08-03, 21:38
Originally posted by nonamebrandeggs
Viruz/Furion: First lib tank I ever saw

whoa.... hold on a tic there eggs :mad: Viruz actually had my setup... after nagging me over MSN for it O_o Granted I wasnt actually the first lib tank evre but my first ever char on retail was a lib tank, back in december... Viruz had my exact setup... suppose its just the fact ive only been doing pvp for about 4-5 months.. but hey...

Anyway... where am I... CMON ! IM THE FIRST PERSON TO KILL SOMEONE AT FN WITH MY TT LASER :D :lol:

Forget My Name
03-08-03, 22:03
Fenix, its ok, Eggs is on drugs... he put pete teh psi on ass best ppu ever... Eggs wasn't around for the Cold Steel era I guess.

Look at my avatar, that was from my ppu monk. ONly reef smoker ever got higher then me for rank. I was able to sit there and fight Sid as ppu. He gave up, couldnt kill me. His modded gat cannon did nothign to me. Also, i have killed tanks with my holy paralysis and nothign more. Straight duel, 100% strength and all. and yes, they were my rank, 60+.

Eggs is stilla new player, like most of neocron. He came on as I was getting off. He wasnt around for the golden age of retail ( also teh exploiting age ).

Arcadius
03-08-03, 22:05
This thread=ego boost

[TgR]KILLER
03-08-03, 22:10
Originally posted by Arcadius
This thread=ego boost

no shit lol.. a well.. its pretty fun to see most of the same names come up tho :)

Eckel
03-08-03, 22:37
And the rest of us are Leg-Ends :o

Roc-a-fella
03-08-03, 22:39
YOU CAN ALL DENY AS LONG AS YOU WANT THAT SKOJAX=URANUS LEDGEND

SKOJAX = :cool:

enablerbr
03-08-03, 22:43
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
YOU CAN ALL DENY AS LONG AS YOU WANT THAT SKOJAX=URANUS LEDGEND

SKOJAX = :cool:

who? :confused:

Promethius
03-08-03, 22:47
The few people legendary people I remember are

Syreus:

once an enemy but became good friends. Nuthin like huntin this mofo. First time i saw him he tried to kill me with a freezer rifle (beginning of retail).

Jaekto:

Although he has ended his carreer in neocron he shall not be forgotten. HIm and syreus. Never a day in Ind-A without seeing this deadly duo. Jaekto with the freezer and Syreus gunnin. They led me into the realm that landed me the title of a Pker.

Thanx Guys!

Roc-a-fella
03-08-03, 22:52
Originally posted by enablerbr
who? :confused:

you would know if u played uranus,

enablerbr
03-08-03, 22:55
would that be beta or retail. cause i played both. i enjoy smack talking pk'ers.:D

Roc-a-fella
03-08-03, 22:56
reeeeeeeeeetail

ServeX
03-08-03, 23:19
parad0x...respect. :lol:

FBI
03-08-03, 23:26
Originally posted by ServeX
parad0x...respect. :lol:

:D

@FMN

I'll never forget that time you killed me with a kami out at Tezla i
believe, didn't even see it comming :eek:

Alex The Great
04-08-03, 00:52
Uhh off the top of my head

Nexx
Pete the psi
Dis
Dajuda
Parad0x
Pitspawn
Lil green guy
MegaMan
Psycho Killa
uhhh Most of NDA and Crackheads....im sure theres more.

lullysing
04-08-03, 01:03
huuhhh...

"I feel dejected since nobody has mentioned Good ol' Juju. oh well.

KidWithStick
04-08-03, 01:03
edited because i thought he meant to make a whole seprate thread.

Nidhogg
04-08-03, 01:07
Thread merged. Remember, when all of a sudden you need to enter a subject name for your post when you didn't have to all the other times you've posted, that's the forum's way of telling you that you hit the wrong button. ;)

N

HellHound
04-08-03, 01:11
Originally posted by lullysing
huuhhh...

"I feel dejected since nobody has mentioned Good ol' Juju. oh well.

Pay attention. :p

Page 7, Forget My Name.... although you're right at the bottom. :lol:

Spy<VS>Spy
04-08-03, 01:56
i thought these kinda threads where banned from the forum...and i'm rather surprised on some of the players mentioned...i would say they are a bunch of hosers but then i am too so whats the shame in that?

so whatever, i'll give my call to fame to:

Martlet - the orginal creator of legions moto, "We dont fuck around." ...that and the "I'm on fiiire!" joke within teamspeak.

Bravo_7 - a person who has actually been in the game longer then i have and is still paying for an account, a master at about every charactor in the game, he brought power leveling to a whole new level...

Cid - he's just a cool guy.

Lisa Devitt - What can i say, spy's dig female PE's. but then anyone who feeds my addiction of high level implants deserves to be on the list for greatest players, and some of the most elite, here and the original founders of one of the greatest clan in neocron, Blue Tech...which most likely if it wasnt for the bunch of dickheads i was in a clan now with i would have always enjoyed to be a part of.

and a small plug for the orginal Shotgun, who one of the uberest players on the pluto server at the time, still proved that a mob of angry newbs, is nothing to triffle with... :)

Nixon
04-08-03, 01:58
Someone still remembered Muumi :}

We havent completely ruined his rep yet by using
his acc as an alt and dying all the time :P

Arcadius
04-08-03, 02:10
Most people aren't even naming legends, just friends or people they respect(but aren't legendary).

I haven't been in beta, but based on ALL the conversations I have heard on this board about retail and beta, the only person so far that "sounds" legendary to me is Starkes.

bounty
04-08-03, 02:12
i think shinjin so far takes the cake. But theres still a lot who haven't posted.

Helen Angilley
04-08-03, 02:21
Originally posted by Arcadius
I haven't been in beta, but based on ALL the conversations I have heard on this board about retail and beta, the only person so far that "sounds" legendary to me is Starkes.

Starkes was more infamous than "legendary".

That's a considerable difference that quite a few people seem to have missed.

enablerbr
04-08-03, 02:24
Helen Angilley well you'll becone legendary for your stereo typing and your cat troubles. :D

Lexxuk
04-08-03, 02:24
Originally posted by bounty
i think shinjin so far takes the cake. But theres still a lot who haven't posted.

thats coz there are a lot that dont really care :p

to be totally honest, if your a 0/2 newb, who's going to have more of an impact on ur game, the constructor that made u a nice 5 slot gun, the nice high rank player that gave u 20k coz he liked u, or the monk in blue pa who just killed you and hacked ur belt coz u took ur le out?

the people that had an impact on me, are my mates, Opiate, Rince, Kyle, Eyore, Cryton, Jedi, heck, even K4F is having a perverse effect on me. Other people are the people I first met ingame and remember, Rince bein one of them, Marshall, Soth etc..

Arcadius
04-08-03, 02:58
Originally posted by enablerbr
Helen Angilley well you'll becone legendary for your stereo typing

:lol:

C'mon helen you know that's funny.

Divide
04-08-03, 05:03
SATURN:

Legendary, eh?
Let me recall my days as a low level, and think of those who I would even bother talking about now:

Zaar -- I still think you are a bastard, but yeah, maybe even a legendary bastard
Drexel Slain -- You capped more characters in the few months you played than most people ever will
Yeti -- I built for you in beta so you never pked me in retail, and I thank you for that
With Slit Wrists -- Killed me for saying "Fuck"
Starkes -- Probably the only real legend on the Saturn server, everyone has heard of him, and rumors about his return are frequent.

Thats all that come to mind.

Forget My Name
04-08-03, 05:07
All our names are of course based on our experiences and opinions.

I am still ashamed you all misse Artiricia, well, one or two of you mentioned her, but she was the absolute pe in charge.

I thank god I came from teh era of Neocron where you could fight Artricia, Shotgun and Joystick at one time. Boy them three were nut balls.

And yes Juju, as much as I hate your guts for being a cock blower, for me you are legendary since you have effected me alot. You have run many events on pluto and have done alot for the community.

Sorry Spy<v>Spy, I didn't eman to forget you. That was my bad.

Oh yeah, Shin Jin's original name was Shin, and he was a apu monk at first.

Psychoninja
04-08-03, 05:52
OH yeah!
SigmaHex :rolleyes:

I forgot :p

:rolleyes:

ZoneVortex
04-08-03, 06:01
I don't think he's a legend but that powerposter ZoneVortex is a pretty cool guy.... ;)

lullysing
04-08-03, 06:17
Originally posted by Forget My Name

I thank god I came from teh era of Neocron where you could fight Artricia, Shotgun and Joystick at one time. Boy them three were nut balls.

And yes Juju, as much as I hate your guts for being a cock blower, for me you are legendary since you have effected me alot. You have run many events on pluto and have done alot for the community.

Indeed, those were nuthouse times. Hell, i remember when EON had hidden those STACKS of 200 duped illegals all around the city and some punk found them while looking for wire to recycle for xp.

Or that time when me and Kobra were chatting up in pepper park and he was saying that something was DEFINITLY not kosher with EON. Something about them dropping multi slotted rare weapons and not crying for them back... then returning later on with another one of the same type.

Then suddenly outta nowhere there was this monk with a faction called "KK reactor employee" that ran up to us and asked Kobra to show him the weapons.

The events. Ooohhh man, it's just been sooo long since i ran events. It's still weird when people come up to me and talk about the crazy shit happening in one of the Katrina-Cup races.Or bitch about me not being able to do the crypto thing.

So weird.

ChronicCrypt
04-08-03, 06:57

LOL!! hahahaha poor vamp :)

ServeX
04-08-03, 07:33
vamps may be the worst PPU ever, but hes definitely the sexiest.

i can't really think of many legendary players, but Photcron and Zane Shadowfall are definitely on my list of legendary players. As far as RPing goes, I think they've done a great job in Neocron.

Thats not to say I don't like the people who I didn't mention, but these are people who I found to have made a big difference in Neocron.

I'm not sure if Winston Cross would be considered a player or not, but hes definitely note-worthy as well for his *outstanding* work as a faction counsellor.

japata
04-08-03, 08:03
Though he didn't play for long, Bio Hazard... some people still spit over their shoulders when they hear that name. One of the most notorious SXR/NDA -PK'ers ever on Pluto. :)

FarSight
04-08-03, 09:17
OMG i created trial account to post here o_O .....
Ok imo ace of aces is [KGB]Crazy ... i remember him from first day of B4 .... he was only one person who knows what to do (probably because he was in b3 :D) .... but he never refused to help such n00b i was ...
i remember other famous ppl like wolfs (In-Sid, Fatal, Silver) and many more (like Eckel first monk i start fear ... remember our TH test wars ??) ....
ehh i dl trial client i check what's going on Pluto ... mayby i reactivate my retail account ?? ....

EDIT:
Greets to all NCAT crew, especially to [NCAT]Alpha ....

alig
04-08-03, 10:03
Originally posted by Roc-a-fella
you would know if u played uranus,

Ive seen him once( are u skojax boosting urself?:D )and that was in nf and he died pretty quickly of JB(Jason Bourne)he never fought me cuz well....he would of been pwned!! :D yet he had a big name(that i aint heard of and ive been playin Uranus since November:confused:)

This threads funny....most of the named uranus ppl usually say "Yes....alig's here :D" yet my name aint mentioned:rolleyes: guess ill hav to start killing quicker then! :D and ive started a tank on pluto so i can see if its that much better for pvp or not:cool:

Hitman6
04-08-03, 10:15
haaaaaaaa i forgot Insidious-wolf... one time i killd him in TH by mistake and he said he will hunt me :<
i was so scared i didnt played for like a weak...
(i'm talking about BATA- Neptune)

FBI
04-08-03, 10:27
<- misses neptune

YoDa-UK
04-08-03, 10:49
Interesting thread, I don't count myself anywhere near some of the guys i remember on pluto at all as I've only been around since Dec last year.

But for me there are people on Pluto who I remember as being bloody good when it came to fights, and also made an impact on my game overall.

Names are:

Sweet Leaf - Pking biatch :p
Serve - Old TR days and now TA
Russian - Gang before and present.
Muumi - OMG this guy before pures were pushed into NC, he was a god.
A lot of SS monks ".cyl0n/mehirc sonbaa to name a few"
Cryptocrohnic - up till lately, a hard as nails hybrid.
Anna - from way back in her tank days
Parad0x - from before he came back recently
Elkador
Rade
Deacon - When he was on Khans
Finl
Fixx
Duramic
Optical
Centuri - Best damn clan leader i ever saw "changed my NC way of life"
Pitspawn - Omg what a tank, now the best PPU hands down.
Nexx - One of the hardest tanks to bring down
Megaman - The biggest ego trip on Pluto
Elky baby - Top tank again
Pk - Always remember you and mega coming to MB and pking me and my jeep when i was a newb :lol:

Thats about it, those people have made an impact on my game over the many months I've played it, be it from killing me, or fighting me, or just made a difference for me.

Hats of to you guys, nice one ;)

hinch
04-08-03, 11:06
Originally posted by Avatar2
[fang]flufner

flufner use a cons bug to make him invinciable do not count him ava you should know better clealy cray > fluffy anyway

Erikin
04-08-03, 11:36
Starkes- besides killnig everyone and thier mother he was one funny fucker lol we sued to raid mb a bunch

Yeti- He ra naround plaza 1 alot with gold pa on and it looks funny and we raided mb alot too

All of H.A.T.E

zaar- man so much fun fighting him only flr i wish to come back =D

people tell me all the time that when they see me in local they start runnign and they do... alto of times unless they wanan fight =D mayeb a aonther month of pking i can get up there =D

Dezerter
04-08-03, 11:51
Yep, can't remember how many times I got killed, I sucked a lot back then (And I probaly still suck at PvP too, well damn.) Wolf killed me a lot, also liked when he and other monks took pp1 because the monks had been nerfed or some sort. Also remember a tank named FBI, who owned me, and I never got back on that (mm, wonder who that could've been ;)) *Sigh* The days I miss defending Tyron and McPherson with no hope of ever winning.

So:

Insidious Wolf (Nobody liked him, hehe)
FBI
All of the Regulators

Infamous:
Coldfuzion
Fatal Wolf
Silver wolf or something?
^^ Damn I miss being hunted by them, *Shrug*

Rizzy
04-08-03, 12:27
I think zaar got banned :/

greendonkeyuk
04-08-03, 12:40
ive heard of this skojax guy...... only from seeing his name in plaza 1 though, nothin noteworthy or memorable about him......

I think the only people i can think of who are memorable on uranus now would be some of the inactive uts players. The simple reason would be because most of em ganked me at some point or other.... keithz, chyna (bitch blew up my first red jeep thing at jerico) Xantor etc.

Other than that i think my first ever encounter with hivemind was pretty fucking awesome too. there was me and about 4 clan mates (all around level 30-40) and hive was running through the plaza going into different faction hqs and shooting people inside. We decided wed go and have a go at him (8|) and make him stop. For some unknown reason he kept giving us the slip, only to appear 5 mins later in the zone outside each hq. He'd stand there and go HAWR HAWR HAWR and run off into the next hq......
damn that was fun!

So yeah if anyone is legendary for any reason whatsoever it would have to be hive. for the reason above. not the pkers.

CRAIG DIGGERS
04-08-03, 12:46
vote

SHINJIN

the only 1337 :) and capslocker

/MC Spock

Original monk
04-08-03, 12:47
Normally i dont participate in this kind of threads, but i make an exception to add a few names now, most of the ones ar allready listed, this is my small list of people not mentioned:

beta4: zugorilla, nathan proffit/jack of all trades, xenn toran/mr G,Titan (and all the titans offcourse)

retail: toxez, andy constable (think he's happy to be mentioned ;) ), -=blade=-, syreus, rattlecage, Titan (yust came back to retail), schanulleke/foofur, roe, castoff :angel: , inchenzo, ethereal, angeldust be4 and loads loads loads loads more who i cant remember in this second, forgive me my memory is a bit bad cause of whole days smoking green ciggaretes and playing neocron.

People in retail that like to TRY to kill me (and sumthimes succeed :D ): smokeyj, soulcutter and harvey birdman, pheared by many and loved by me as amusement-bringers (often ends in me zoning with 4 hp left hehe)

QuantumDelta
04-08-03, 12:53
....Only made a few peoples lists......must work harder o_O

GT_Rince
04-08-03, 12:57
Im seriously shy and nervous when it comes to meeting new people

Yeah, but I heard you got very 'friendly' with some Droms o_O

:p

[SP]Ostrich
04-08-03, 13:08
QD: i would have put you on my list... but you're a pistoler ffs, a pistoler!!!

no pistoler but kaen is on my list :D

hinch
04-08-03, 13:10
qd = teh god it look me like 4 clips to kill him for my epic even without him wearing armour

Babes
04-08-03, 13:12
On Saturn..

Starkes / Rizzy / Roe.

Peeping Tom
04-08-03, 13:32
Tichondrius and St. Cuthbert and rest of the dMb crew
K4F

GT_Rince
04-08-03, 13:57
Well, Legendary to me, does not include PK'ers, but rather peeps that have influenced the game for me - so it's a long and distinguished list... well, not that long, and not that distinguished :D

Lexx - for corrupting my sense of humor
Kyle Vorgon - Ex Patriots
Cryton - Ex Patriots (now in Gang with me)
Opiate - Ex Patriots
Duder - Ex Patriots
Jedimasta - Ex Patriots (now in Gang with me)
Elrik - Back from the Maas - Auriga merger when I was NEXT, before I saw the light and went TG :D
All of Gang for showing just how much fun you can have in NC :)

I'm sure there are more that I will remember when I'm not rushed at work :)

Original monk
04-08-03, 14:17
Lol babes, i forgot you and legend and archer and zonk and and and....
loads of other people, so now youre added also hehe, have fun playing :angel: . Btw i finally have a new computer :P it owns and is about 245811999 times faster as my old one
:angel:

[TgR]KILLER
04-08-03, 14:39
Originally posted by japata
Though he didn't play for long, Bio Hazard... some people still spit over their shoulders when they hear that name. One of the most notorious SXR/NDA -PK'ers ever on Pluto. :)

i only saw him a couple of times.. the last time was @ mb when he attacked me unprovoked.. i killed him.. never saw him since..

Lecko
04-08-03, 14:54
Originally posted by Babes
On Saturn..

Starkes / Rizzy / Roe.

shhh....Rizzy is camera shy, he don't want all this fame...

Xeovar
04-08-03, 17:06
Well, it certainly looks like pvp is TEH ubar way to get legandary ;)
All these posts and what ? two tradeskillers listed...
Pvper come and go, some stay for longer, but there are still people around who took part in shaping the universe we're playing. And I'm not talking about open beta.

Hail to everyone who was here during "Say NO to LAW chips!!!" and earlier. At least a few names from this period are truly legendary.

Myrlin
04-08-03, 17:43
Originally posted by Xeovar
Well, it certainly looks like pvp is TEH ubar way to get legandary ;)
All these posts and what ? two tradeskillers listed...

Well for Pluto tradeskillers I'd have to vote for:

Zai
Praetorian

As for truely legendary, I think SHINJIN is the obvious choice. At one point my friends and I had alts on saturn as SHINJIN1, SHINJIN2, etc trying to show our respect by continuing his craziness on other servers.

A lot of other players come to mind but I think most of them were tank/ppu teams so I won't include them.

\\Fényx//
04-08-03, 17:45
Originally posted by Myrlin
Well for Pluto tradeskillers I'd have to vote for:

Zai
Praetorian

As for truely legendary, I think SHINJIN is the obvious choice. At one point my friends and I had alts on saturn as SHINJIN1, SHINJIN2, etc trying to show our respect by continuing his craziness on other servers.

A lot of other players come to mind but I think most of them were tank/ppu teams so I won't include them.

Praetorian is liek a friggin Fetus... I was repairing loong before he came along... with his high DEX and all :rolleyes: and pushed me and Judge off the top repairers of P1 :p

KidWithStick
04-08-03, 22:08
i told erikin from saturn last night i would put him on this thread for being a legendary fag back ganking asshole.

if i can get the chat logs ill post them later.

basically this is what happend...this guy started some shit...i killed him...here comes erikin... i admit im not going to go down in the aggy pit and fight someone so many ranks higher than mine. (im rank 54, hes rank 68)

so he says...fine lets go to neofrag...at first i thought well...i dont care about neofrag...then i thought what if fhe ganks me on the way. he says he wont...

so we start to run to pepper park...once we start going up that ramp infront of those stores where that copbot is..sure enough he pulls out his pain easer...what did i have? a flashlight.

so anyays...i died...he hacked my belt, got my 2 slot toxic beam...then proceeded to say "owned" and laugh at me for a while...

anyways...i eventually killed him 3 times down in the agressor pit...which was useless because he will never GR...just wates for one of his PPU's to come help him.

oh yea he also said i was exploiting. go figure.

him, or one of his clanmates will most likely come on here and tell a different story...since his whole clan takes it up the butt from each other... but i dont care, most of the people who were there know the truth.

so yea...erikin gets my vote for being a pussy, low life queef, who ganks you in the back while your on the way to duel him.

Forget My Name
04-08-03, 22:21
No, you are not reading...

Aurora Anom was a tradeskiller. A research whore. She advertised in plaza 1 as The Slut of researching.

So I do consider alot of tradeskillers legendary.

Kurai and Zai.

Zai just got back in game too :)

And shinjin isn't legendary. Been there done that. He was a fly worth comedy, noting more. His PvP skills were miles bellow dirt and he never touched tradeskilling. SO no, shinjin = crap.

Tregard
04-08-03, 22:35
Originally posted by Forget My Name
So I do consider alot of tradeskillers legendary.

Kurai and Zai.

Zai just got back in game too :)

Zai is back!?! YAAAHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!:D

Mr Friendly
04-08-03, 22:53
the only people get get my respect for neocron legends is all the Wolfpack guys.......the Melevolent Crackheads guys (<---they were the ones who put "fear" into ur spine every time u enter pepper park =P
and last but not least Rhyker from early retail. If anyone else remembers him, u know why :P

Lethys
04-08-03, 23:51
People who are important to me and have influenced me:

All of the original Psy-Net members (especially Kriphiob :) ) for teaching me that there are actually some nice people playing NC.

Twiggy - For the first 3 days i played NC, I was trying to avoid this guy. He turned me into the evil bastard that I am today :mad: :) :eek: :D

Titus Endor + Rykor - When I was in Psy-Net, every time we went to OZ Storage to level we would be in fear of these guys. Once we saw their names on local it was too late 8|

Cid - The god of constructors :)

Also:
Nexx, escape, CryptoChronic, Trillian, Lore, and some others i forgot about

Forget My Name
04-08-03, 23:56
Yes everyone Zai is back!!!!!!!!!

Zai has over 250 construction with factory, so go get you're rares done by Zai ( shameless plug )

dbomb
03-09-03, 08:49
id have to say cracky because he brought me into the game, bought me my first speedbike in beta, and made one of the funnest clans you could be in
also pcp because he always had my back and hooked me up with cool shit he looted off someone lol
and kb2 cause he was always there to fix my shit
and watching eon fight eachother with their superstats was some cool shit

\\Fényx//
03-09-03, 09:18
Originally posted by dbomb
id have to say cracky because he brought me into the game, bought me my first speedbike in beta, and made one of the funnest clans you could be in
also pcp because he always had my back and hooked me up with cool shit he looted off someone lol
and kb2 cause he was always there to fix my shit
and watching eon fight eachother with their superstats was some cool shit

man your on a roll of bumping old threads today :p

btw where am I ?!? :lol:

I dunno, the way my PE's been rolling along nicely I should be getting noticed soon ;)

Load_HeavyLoad
03-09-03, 09:33
HEADSHOT, man this guy is Legendary he used to clear out the aggies adn Sewers regularly

and then the first time Hivemind GAnkd a GM that made him legendary too :)

dbomb
03-09-03, 09:33
but i dont reconzie your name at all?

\\Fényx//
03-09-03, 09:48
Originally posted by dbomb
but i dont reconzie your name at all?

Thats funny, cuse i dont know yours either o_O...

Im Fenix on pluto aswell as Fenix. and .Fenix

Also got draven on saturn but rarely play him now.

Mr Friendly
03-09-03, 10:21
Originally posted by Otto
On Pluto, it is Ying. He played right after Pluto went online. He was a good tank, and killed most people. He was very fast at the keyboard, and ALWAYS SHOUTED IN CAPITALS. Neocron was more fun to play when Ying was online. You never knew when he and his wolfs were going to kill you.

ties in with my vote: the wolfpack clan as a whole.

Oath
03-09-03, 10:40
Yah, true.

LOL......Pen and paper RPG's are soooo cool (is my age given away yet) i used to play one called sla industries - uber cyberpunk rpg - bu my Gm was more of the 'Freak' Zone.......he used to Gm wearind a tight PVC vest and leather pants (he was a very skinny guy) ....... lets just say he could cast a good scene of a seedy backstreet sex shop :rolleyes: :D *shudders*

As for legendry players....... Djingo advanced, and maybe alig.....though im somewhat biased seen as ive never beaten them :D :wtf: :KOS KOS:

Dim
03-09-03, 12:09
Originally posted by Load_HeavyLoad
HEADSHOT, man this guy is Legendary he used to clear out the aggies adn Sewers regularly

and then the first time Hivemind GAnkd a GM that made him legendary too :)

Ganked Headshot in his own app once :D
Later on was really surprised at seeing Headshot Deluxe enter MC5 :eek: (ofcourse it was not the same person)

zonk
03-09-03, 12:22
Starkes, For making ur heart beat at least 80 beats faster when u see him in local and/or hear his libby shredding things apart. I was like :eek: when i finally got his 4 slotted libby in the IND A fights after the sherman bay attack (REBEL Leader in red tank PA GM event)

RuButt
03-09-03, 12:26
Helmut73
Starkes
Style
itth

wub u guys!!!

i think ive already posted somewhere here though

EDIT:

Originally posted by RuButt
hmm, legend?

that would be starkes on saturn.

see how things can change? =)

Cryotchekk
03-09-03, 12:36
pluto...

centuri
starv0s
parad0x
masta killa :D
megaman
rade
joystick

Richard Slade
03-09-03, 12:40
Here's mine:

Everyone in The Gang and 14k Triad because of their way to start off! Damn n00bs going at the aggies 4secs after they made their chars, with knives and everything they started off with :D
Also, megaman a.k.a mega@ss for his incredibly annoying ideas (Damn speedy dude....)

Kazuko
03-09-03, 13:33
Wow, this is late in the thread, but The Regulators. On Neptune the small clan owned everyone else, plus they were the home of sid :p

Original monk
03-09-03, 14:26
i saw so many of these threads that i dont read em anymore, but i would like to tell you the person i find legendary: its nathan proffit :) a.k.a jack off all trades, a Pker on pluto (beta4). We always had fun with em :P

.Cyl0n
03-09-03, 15:13
Shadow
Murkster
MeGaMaN aka Megapothead
Psychokilla
EON clan
parad0x
centuri
freeejumper
Deepthought
n1n3
lestard
escape aka binary
kyle vorgon
echse
muumi
nixon aka mineral

thats all i can think of imo.. forgot some for sure :)

Original Posted by Fenix :
CryptoChronis and .Cyl0n because they had the 2 best Hybrid setups which probably alone those 2 made the nerf

lmao :p :lol: :D

.cy

hinch
03-09-03, 15:23
cy n1n3 and deepthought were bored fangs :)

wolfwood
03-09-03, 16:06
Im goin to have to say polarity, he was one of the best ppu on the entire pluto server.

Mumblyfish
03-09-03, 18:42
I'm going to have to nominate myself because I haven't seen my name yet.

I've pissed off enough people on Pluto for ganking and scamming people out of millions. And changing faction only to kill people in said faction.

I deserve a medal.

SigmaDraconis
03-09-03, 19:06
Originally posted by Otto

Ying..and Yang..wait wait..which was insid...and applejacks right? o.0

wow

old fucking names....*remeniscence(sp)*

oh anyway..

CC
polarity
cylon
mega
fbi

in no particular order these r just the first few ppl i think of when i think of neocron in general...damn no wonder i want to quit :lol: :lol:

.Cyl0n
03-09-03, 19:41
Originally posted by hinch
cy n1n3 and deepthought were bored fangs :)

umm i know .. and fang was the reason i quit jupiter months ago :(

but imo i have to say that i met so many nice ppl from fang at pluto ( n1n3 , dt , vitus aka sweetthing etc ) .... i changed my mind :)

.cy

Spy<VS>Spy
03-09-03, 19:48
Meh, i was never Legend meterail FMN, so dont worry about it. i mean in my day you had people like axis and KGB, and pretty much all those l33t tanks and some of the constructors like Mango who made the best shit on the test server.

I built allot and i do allot of PvP, but i'm an underdog, always have been. i dont make allot of noise. to this day the only amount of satifaction i get is the number of hate mails i get in a week because of a legion gank that took place somewhere...that and the GM's always spying on us in our clan apartments. never could figure out whats up with that...maybe we are just suspecious. :wtf:

the game has a long history of legends, GM's and support staff that made the game possible, preacher, reef smoker...for some odd reason he didnt get one mention of.

i feel most of the post is bogus, but i suppose some are legends in their own mind.

Live by the code of the constructor, and thou shall be happy.

I. Do not steal from thy customer
II. do not swindle thy customer.
III. Do kick the customer's ass if he jips you for a good job.

Ferabukoo
03-09-03, 20:09
me for my plaza 1 leet buffs

RuButt
03-09-03, 20:20
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
I'm going to have to nominate myself because I haven't seen my name yet.

I've pissed off enough people on Pluto for ganking and scamming people out of millions. And changing faction only to kill people in said faction.

I deserve a medal.

http://www.satanslaw.co.uk/upload/files/TEH_MEDAL.jpg

dbomb
03-09-03, 22:37
and id also like to thank the monk that helped me fight the doy bots for the tg epic i cant remember your name right now because im high. but thank you that was such a bitch for a pistoling spy.

and forget my name because we had fun times

Richard Slade
04-09-03, 09:37
When looking at the current votes (and being ignorant to some) it seems like megaman a.k.a mega@ss a.k.a megapothead is in the lead.
Strange that a insane tank can get so far with just being odd...

*makes a psi/droner tank to be more legendary than mega@ss*

FBI
04-09-03, 10:55
http://www.kth.cx/up/s/shot001000.JPG

http://www.kth.cx/up/s/shot001000.JPG

During Psycho Killa/MeGaMaN's event, I took home the prize and
victory after a grusome battle of the egos! :)

I'll never forget Serve with the TGC, and Alex with the plasma
pistol (as a tank)...he died first i think... :lol:

Figures the last person i had to fight was Kazper, who was the
monk chilling during the whole fight just to taste plasma at the
end.. The scariest part for me was that I was the only city faction
runner who participated in the match and even worse, I was in
N.D.A O_o I bet alot of them didn't expect me to show up :)

Just something I can't and will not ever forget this match as it
was memorial for me and hopefully to those who were there.

Fatal-wolf was there in disguise also ;)

P.S. if the image above don't work, paste it in the address bar :|

Vila
13-10-03, 10:46
well zaar were kind sick always when he were drunk so points to him.

starkes best pker ever.

Yeti for cool pking too

Preasuming ed for a clan leader

Maximilian
13-10-03, 11:15
Well old timer as myself.

For their skills or community dedication, not their Pking, attitude, or friendship.

- Kb2, Shotgun. evil evil tanks
- Ying (we leveled together early retail in the sewers and I thought. How old is this guy? 5? He nice though, I cant believe any of the rumors that he is a PKer :)
- the Infamous Brad - This guy was one of the few that actually tried to hold player events early on in retail. Roleplayer, DJ
- Rade - She is one of the absolute PvPers (do not read PKer) that has ever been around.
- Cryptochronic one of the few monks that I ever was impressed by
- Zai for being around as long as ever and keeping her site up.
- The mysterios neocron.ems.ru man for helping out early on (anybody even met the guy online?)
- Glyc from CSM. Badass spy and enemy
- And whoever was that tank in MB that always rallied the defence when bad TG clans came to visit. Really cool guy nevertheless
- Z!gZag for being renegade badass always.
- Russian for bringing fear back into the hearts of the city scum
- Some NDA people probably belong on this list aswell but Ill leave that out for now

/ Max

Nidhogg
13-10-03, 13:06
Please don't bump old threads.

N