PDA

View Full Version : Need advice on vehicles

Yarah
02-08-03, 04:29
I need some advice on what vehicle to buy. The speedbike is cheaper, but the hovertec sounds really cool. Anyone have some advice on what to buy?

Glok
02-08-03, 04:31
Hovertec. If you aren't planning to be a taxi, it is the best. Either that or do the NEXT epic and get a reveller... you'll never have to buy a vehicle again.

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 04:37
Reveler :D

VictorKruger
02-08-03, 04:37
yeah i have to agree with Glok, the hovertech is very nice, (the speed was insane when it was dependent on fps but that's another story :p ) just save your extra credits for a hovertech and you won't be sorry.

Yarah
02-08-03, 04:44
Hovertec it is!

Birkoff
02-08-03, 04:49
get a hovertech if u find the right place u can get a bit of a half pipe thing goin on :lol:

Pill
02-08-03, 05:34
even though i have a reveler, i have mad cash invested in vehicles :) IMO i just say to get what you want, don't like it, sell it to someone else :P

Remember: It's cheaper and more efficient to build vehicles, rather than purchase them.

Futureman
04-08-03, 09:34
also i would add the cool thing about building vehicles is that you don't have to worry about quality like with guns. If you don't manage to fail, then it comes out perfect. Its a pretty good job for someone who isn't such a great constructor because it lets you do a job that can actually yield something valuable.