PDA

View Full Version : Uranus Guys (lil thing on ger vs all):P

QuantumDelta
31-07-03, 04:57
Now the whole Germans vs US/UK/whatever thing seems to be flaring up a tiny little bit again.

I wanna stamp on it before it gets outta hand and I just saw a thread that I wanna use as an example as to why this stuff shouldn't really exist....

Taken from the German Forum, is a thread "The best PvPers on Uranus."

Hivemind 15 18.07%
Rabbi Fang 4 4.82%
Xantor 26 31.33%
Lorril 6 7.23%
Barar 1 1.20%
Quantum Delta 8 9.64%
BigBong 16 19.28%
Arek 7 8.43%

Looks okay, strange they're mostly PEs and no Monks :p

but lets break that down a bit.

Hivemind 15 18.07%
Rabbi Fang 4 4.82%
Barar 1 1.20%
Quantum Delta 8 9.64%
English/American.
==================
Xantor 26 31.33%
BigBong 16 19.28%
Arek 7 8.43%
Lorril 6 7.23%
German
==================

Now, apart from the fact that I have absolutely no clue who BigBong is(better not be patri o_O), that's a pretty equal split, in a _german_ thread that only _german_ people are gonna read.

Add to that, the fact that Fang and I are Pistol PEs, and Hivers is very slightly less powerful than XaNToR and Barar is not that well known unless you're around a lot, I think those votes are also pretty evenly spread... (as in, how they would be in terms of skill...err....sort.....not sure why Arek has so many votes but hey).

I just wanna take this as a little bit of evidence that the Uranus German d00ds don't hate us :p

So next time you think you're being ganged up on due to your nationality, take your time to think again, or maybe instead of DMing your enemy with flames, DM them with "Nice fight, I'll do better next time." or "Hey that was pretty close, you're good." (winning).

Instead of "OMFG Ze Germans r ganging up on meh GYAH!"

Ya know?

hivemind
31-07-03, 04:59
Who is BigBong? o_O

QuantumDelta
31-07-03, 05:01
:lol:

Possibly the german equivilent to the sleeping with dead animals option o_O

Vamil
31-07-03, 05:31
RIP and a couple flux guys should be on that list imo as well.

StoneRayne
31-07-03, 07:51
QD, it's not that most of us hate Germans, I don't know anyone that really hates them, or dislikes them, it's the fact that germans use their friend's help, no matter what faction they are, which basically just goes against all RP that some people are trying to do (Germans that try to RP as well).

msdong
31-07-03, 08:52
most of the day(CET) uranus is a quiet place. low playercount with tonns of germanz level their way around NC.
then around 1700 the place get hot. the "night shift" log on to the server. they are kind of tread because they can get the ops @ night and all that stuff.
that is the place where ppl start having fun. they allways take the easy way. level daytime-OP fights in the evening.
well thats why its GEvsUS.

if we where not that dumb and talk german all the time, other europs would join us and kick you US assses of the server :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

L0KI
31-07-03, 13:44
i pwn xantor, every fight.

and Arek sucks.

Bingbong = dead animals options

the rest deserve to be where they are ;)

as for the german thing, i dont think it starting. It kind of started like a hybrid trying to run cast holy paralysis, then fizzled out.

I can assure you none of that will be coming from my clan. :)

But good idea for posting that QD.

QuantumDelta
31-07-03, 13:46
I didn't name any names and the pic I posted a bit ago had all names/clan names scribbled over ;p
I can see it being a natural thing, but having been good friends/allies with uTs/LP and very good friends with the other side I can honestly say it doesn't go down like some people seem to think it does.... :p

Edit; btw
they called on synchs out of respect for =SSC= who did not want to shoot their friends, nor their allies.
uTs had more respect than certain opposing clan members did for our wishes... we hated that situation and they didn't ask anything of us, for that they will have my respect a long while :p

hinch
31-07-03, 13:48
bigbong was a city merc tank on jupiter one of the first capped tanks on there back in like december time

he was a little pking ass hole a-la ginger,megaman,joystick

his favourite hobby was yusing the screenshot bug to get ontop of tg entrance and then ganking everyone coming out with his moonstriker.

eventually it got to the point where we ganked him none stop on sight anywhere he was (we even followed him up lifts into his appts)

after about 3 months of him not being able to go anywhere he left jupiter (he wasnt even very good)

he turned up on uranus and tbh he isnt even worth knowing
he is basically abit shit. i`d place bets that a /20 spy could kill his capped tanks instantly

QuantumDelta
31-07-03, 13:50
What's his Uranus name?
Ginger? :p

hinch
31-07-03, 13:52
no idea never met him on uranus if i had he`d be dead already
especially if he knew who i was on jupiter (i hunted him across 11 zones once)

MAJOR
31-07-03, 14:12
Basically from my point of view its not a them vs us situation like some ppl might think, you fight with your friends whether they are German French Chinese Eskimo or Mongolian. The clans that are warring on Uranus at is purely down to how the game evolved. Neocron, as everyone knows was developed in Germany was released in Germany was tested in German by mostly Germans, so there fore the oldest and the strongest clans happen to be German nobody can deny that. But QD u are quite right, and have a very fair point remarks made that cross the border of dignity are woefully wrong and should not be made. I’m no angel when it comes to being p.c , but there are elements within Uranus which I hate some of my greatest friends are from the continent ‘lorril’ J)))),We must all remember Uranus is a unique multinational server these issues are always going to remain no matter what. I based my reason on choosing Uranus for this reason, because I think most brits are twats, All we can do is try and have some great pvp fun and hope for the best.

P.S Arek is shhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiittttttttte @ pvp.

Nuff said

MAJOR

stebedford
31-07-03, 14:53
QD would you mind explaining your first post please. What you mean all germans vs my clan? we attack RDZ cos were at war with them, when we kick their ass they call in loads of clans to help them. Last nite it was RDZ, syncs, uTs and some others all against us.

And what do you mean your going to stamp on it? To me it seems like all the german clans hate my clan (UK USA). Now I admit that were not that good at pvp thats why weve started to ask for help from other sources.

btw were called Rangers now, short name is uk usa

MAJOR
31-07-03, 14:59
They are the bullies of this server and im always up for helping the underdogs...even if they are CA ...

MAJ

QuantumDelta
31-07-03, 15:06
When I said UK/US/Whatever - I was refering to Nationalities, not your clan.

They don't hate your clan, it's pretty much just the way they fight.

I know full well that some people have felt, believed, and / or stated "Those germans just want us all gone" or similar comments.
I have been a guest on the uTs IRC, I get included in some of their meetings, I get consulted if something comes up that will concern SSC.

They don't order me around, they don't tell me to do things, occasionally we've been asked to help them in an op fight but that's normally only when they're low on numbers and we're not fighting people they know we don't want to fight.

Since I've seen into their little circle, I've pretty much concluded that all of the nationality stuff is just plain bull.

The most conclusive evidence of this is the treatment of a Primarily English/American clan that is =SSC=.

This is why, when people DM me and say "Lets pwnz0r uTs out of existance" I'm so reluctant to help them do so.

Original monk
31-07-03, 15:13
everyone that thinks of himself he is the best PKer/best player on the server etc, yust wanted to say to ya: Im sorry guy/girl but youre an egotripper and laughingstock of the server (btw i can say that i suck in pvp, especially with my ubber 600mhz intel celeron computer, 1 max 2 fps in pvp lol).
I once heard a discussion between 2 players on saturn, i cant say there names or its the same shit like always on this forum but point is, when i passed there about 6 hours later they where still standing in front of PP discussing who and why he or the other was the best, most ubber or whatever ya call it. I think like 99% of people who passed by was thinking: daamn the fact youre discussing 6 hours youre the best means youre a the biggest lamer, what a waste of time.
I personnaly call people the most ubber and best, not the once that kill the most people but the onces that help the most people, its yust how you look at it, again

cu online

Rizzy
31-07-03, 15:15
It used to be a bit like this on saturn. But now its much more faction based and therefore alot more fun.

Sigma
31-07-03, 17:45
Originally posted by Rizzy
It used to be a bit like this on saturn. But now its much more faction based and therefore alot more fun.

sure? :wtf:

Roc-a-fella
31-07-03, 18:20
that list is retarded none of those people have EVER kiled me and im pvping everyday

hinch
31-07-03, 18:22
yeah but you only gank 0/2 people and run from the higher rank people which is why nobody has killed you

Darth Slayer
31-07-03, 18:56
Good point made there QD well said. Even Major was making some sense till the All Brits are Twats rubbish he started to spew out. :mad:

Dribble Joy
31-07-03, 19:14
Any animostiy that's occured between UK/US and t3h germans is probably down to the difference in play styles that for some reason has come into being.
We all remember the massive arguemnets over the belt drop rules change (although that was partly to deal with a group of persistant clans, but lets not go there again)
I don't think it has anything to do with nationality really. If you think otherwise.... well go ahead, I won't stop you, you're a f00l but nm.

Christ, half my clan is german/dutch, do I give a fuck? NO!!

@majour, some people in all countries are twats. I think you may be refering to townies hopefully, they all need to be lured into a pit with cheap fags (english for ciggies) and white lightning) and burned

maggotcorpse
31-07-03, 19:23
Originally posted by hivemind
Who is BigBong? o_O

BigBong and Arek were the "Spam" Options in this Poll :D

PS: excuse my bad english

Darth Slayer
31-07-03, 19:32
:lol: U are so right Dribble Joy........Eh hang on I'm a Townie
Noooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heh in my Old Clan Shadow Warriors I had Germans Americans Dutch Swedish English and yes French and we all got on brilliantly. One of the reasons I still play the game is because of all the friends I've made. :)

Kikyo
01-08-03, 04:08
erm... forget slutsumi? :p

hivemind
01-08-03, 04:33
No, no one forgot slutsumi. All we've seen him prove is that he can take advantage of everyone's CON setups by using an X-Heated gun instead of X-Ray, and that a tremendous number of tanks on Uranus have shit for aim and can't adapt to a new fighting style.

Really, he's pretty good, but he's far too new to show up on stuff like that. If he's still around in 4 or 5 months he'll be worthy. I've fought him with my tank 8 times, and he's won twice. That's pretty good.

Thane
01-08-03, 05:06
Who is BigBong?

hehe... bigbong is next to me *hits it and goes to work*

PS: when you wanna know who is the best, let em all fight, or you will never know, polls tend to.... lie :D

MAFIA-Biggin
01-08-03, 06:32
Well sad to see nobody mentioned me as any good. Oh well guess ill keep the underdog role :)

StoneRayne
01-08-03, 07:33
Noone mentioned RIP, doob or ph34r either so :rolleyes:

Vamil
01-08-03, 07:38
That actually looks more of a popularity contest poll than a fighting poll. Its if you spam the channels with usless dribble the more you are recognized i guess :) Theres a lot of good fighters on Uranus during american times as well as german times. Just the server is so f*cked up population wise that you can't tell. Also since one of the biggest TG clan went tsunami, theres really no balance anymore even with our .... 40 people on every night.

Kikyo
01-08-03, 10:20
lol? slut showed me his CS and tpc they were both X-ray

hinch
01-08-03, 10:56
there scary thing is i actually know exactly who slut is and who his alt is and none of you would seriously believe it its like complete rp for each char kinda cool

and most of the time he uses his tpc because it aims and fires a fuck sight quicker than a cs yeah it doesnt do as much damage but when he fires almost twice as fastand every shot hits target every time its > cs

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 11:18
I know his alts.... :p

hinch
01-08-03, 11:19
i`d be surprised if you know them all even the monk?

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 11:29
He finally rolled a monk then...mkkay

I know his PE/Spy/Tank, Pluto Alt.
Never asked him about his monk. =P

hinch
01-08-03, 11:30
tbh though he is good at pvp so is his brother

still not as good as me though :)

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 11:33
Well, when you get back from "work" (:P) You're going to have to cap and see what you can do :p

hinch
01-08-03, 11:35
i wont be online again till sunday afternoon going to pick missus up straight from work tonight and i have every intention of NOT getting outta bed on saturday at all

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 11:41
:eek:

greendonkeyuk
01-08-03, 14:09
well in reply to this thread, i think the german vs english(speakers) thing is pure bs. IRL my family is on my mums side is german and my dads is english, does that mean i go to op fights and duelwield the liberators, spraying one hail of bullets at the uts/lps/synchs and one over at the regs/rangers/d5g/syndicate etc.... :rolleyes:

No it doesnt.

Fact. In Germany they speak GERMAN.

Fact. More Germans speak english on the server than english guys speak german.

Fact. Not all of the germans on our server can speak english.

Fact. You will feel a common bond with someone who speaks your native tongue. This promotes friendship and hence when someone gets attacked/wants to attack an enemy theyd call their friends first.

Fact. This game has nothing to do with any military conflicts and no reference should ever be made to any historical events. It is insulting to those guys as much as it is to us.

This is probably why it looks like "the germans" are always coming to attack you. Truth is, if you could speak german youd probably find you have a lot more friends because you can speak their language.
The British population in general, (im english btw) seems to be on of the least motivated to learn a second language. Personally id love to be able to speak a second language, ive asked the guys in my clan to teach me a few german phrases and ive picked some up from listening to conversation too. It does surprise a lot of people when you can actually understand and reply and not say speak english all the time. A little courtesy and patience is all anyone needs to show.

Having said that in a warzone/op fight all that goes out the window when i get a "red" runner in my cross hairs.

Guys OOC we are all human, we are all here to have fun and play a game, personally i love fighting against uts/rdz etc (the so called german clans) because you know youre gonna get a good fight coz feckin 100s of em turn up! :p

Thats the reason i play this game, to fight, if i had noone to fight with i wouldnt play any more. So next time you get owned by a rival clan think of this post please. Refrain from making racist or defamatory comments to youre opponents, think on what qd said. Without the uts and the other guys we'd have noone to fight and then we'd all be in the shit. The server has low population as it is, alienating people because they speak differently to you is not gonna help matters.

Now lets get back in to character and kick some ass!

thadeus
01-08-03, 14:19
hey there is nothign wrong with killing a german or 2 ... i started a character on there just to learn some german quick words .. but it was too boring for me plutos my home to stay but i still show up from time to time and level

alig
01-08-03, 16:13
Whoever did that list of best pvp'ers knows nothing at all......yeah there all good but i can think of many many ppl better than barar. u QD and arek alone...hiveminds got a rep, so has xantor.... lorril is good and i know that, rabbi i aint fought but heard hes good and then we hav ppl like R.I.P and djingo advanced....probably the 2 best tanks on the server and there names arent there....that list is bs, and me as well....if ur there QD then i hav to be as i beat u :D we tested in pp1 3 times, not gettin my arse out cuz i dont care if ppl think im shit at pvp cuz they only live in denial and i know i aint shit....just my opinion!!;)

Jesterthegreat
01-08-03, 16:26
completely agree... alot of Germans are cool... alot of brits are dicks :)

Originally posted by Dribble Joy
@majour, some people in all countries are twats. I think you may be refering to townies hopefully, they all need to be lured into a pit with cheap fags (english for ciggies) and white lightning) and burned

lol well said indeed

kira wolf
01-08-03, 17:42
Yeh, I would like to know where the percentages came from. Cause there are only a couple that I agree with on that list. IMHO, from fighting my share, and observing fights, usually at night (so I don't get to see many Germans fight, SO my opinions may be more biased toward Americans):

RIP is my vote for the best PvPer on the server. Also up there, as far as tanks go: Barar, Biggin, Ingmar, J Dingo Advanced, Chris Black, .doob. (was good in his day), Azn.soldier (has his moments), and El Nino.

PE: Xantor, hive, er.. quantumdelta... are a step above most other PE's. I can't think of many others. Ostrich, comes to mind, Doc Holliday, holds his own.

Monks: Kaiser Soze (when hybreds were viable), fw, Keithz, Neitzche(spelling?), Black Phantom, and f4lkn3r(spelling?)

Spies: er.. .ummm.. .I killed an AFK, SI tank once. No wait... that was a dream. Seriously, I dont know of many, but I have seen Bus Driver beat some people with a ROLH. :)

Kira

ncadict
01-08-03, 18:13
Hmm RIP best tank on server dopnt think so i can agree with many of the PE choices but u miss out folks like Doc Holiday, Sir Ramic Hobbs, Repirdude and some more

As for tanks u forget people like DJindo, AngelDust, Bitemyorange, MattUk24, Biggin, Alig, Mart i have seen all these people pwn RIP hard so he cant be the best just my 2 cents

I forgot TX and also Lathon Devers

Also Slutsumis Good although new and his alt r cool to mac10d, optional etc

___T-X____
01-08-03, 19:11
My take on all this was that when i joined Reborn we roleplayed - most of us roleplayed to specific guidelines set out by Rabbi (although a few fucked around, hence the name change and kicking of the n00bz)

My experience of what happened was that we grew very quickly, and successfully took (and held) op's for a while without retaliation regardless of whether the holding clans were English or German.

Then a huge backlash came...Syncs, RdZ, R2K, LP, Cadaver were against us (and =ssc= turned up also to stick the boot in). And took all our ops using our Allied Factions against us in a complete show of force with no element of roleplay whatsoever. This has continued for the past month now without =SSC= getting involved (but ill come to that in a minute)

My take on all this?

Go take a look a the City Com right now and show me a clan that is English that holds an op....cant ? wonder why ?. Now, for those of you that say there isnt an agenda, the prove can be displayed for all at the City Com.

My opinion is there is a powerbase of German clans that doesnt attack each other and will unite in a mass strike against all clans they dont want to hold an op without considering roleplay.

So where does =ssc= fit into my take on it all ? Theyre the guys who sit on the fence and are in bed with the Powerbase....after all, they cant be so bad if they turned up with 30+ ppl of all German clans to stick the boot in and wipe us out...so they get left alone.

Why does anyone really take Chester labs or attack =SSC=, because youll feel full might of the Powerbase against you.

As for your list on players ? Looked more like a popularity contest than anything worth seriously looking at. Only 2/3 people I think are good, and ive seen some of them get the shit beaten out of them repeatedly on a Fight Night...

To much talk - not enough action me thinks, reputations of uberness will only go so far without being demonstrated...

But hey, after all, its only my opinion through my experiences and what I see going on ingame...

ncadict
01-08-03, 19:13
Good comments m8 this list is very biased done by a n00b i would guess or someone who hasnt played for very long on uranus

As for SSC they hold there ops for only 1 reason they are backed by the clans that TX mentioned and as he saysd they sit on the fence u atatck an SSC op and win theyll come abck with all the allies mentioned above.

IMHO SSC used to be a good clan an honrable now they just are a mini version of the other clans eg UTS, Syncs etc i meen ffs i remember helping sSC to kill Syncs then UTS back syncs so does SSC rofl weak clans all of them.

alig
01-08-03, 19:25
Originally posted by kira wolf
Yeh, I would like to know where the percentages came from. Cause there are only a couple that I agree with on that list. IMHO, from fighting my share, and observing fights, usually at night (so I don't get to see many Germans fight, SO my opinions may be more biased toward Americans):

RIP is my vote for the best PvPer on the server. Also up there, as far as tanks go: Barar, Biggin, Ingmar, J Dingo Advanced, Chris Black, .doob. (was good in his day), Azn.soldier (has his moments), and El Nino.

PE: Xantor, hive, er.. quantumdelta... are a step above most other PE's. I can't think of many others. Ostrich, comes to mind, Doc Holliday, holds his own.

Monks: Kaiser Soze (when hybreds were viable), fw, Keithz, Neitzche(spelling?), Black Phantom, and f4lkn3r(spelling?)

Spies: er.. .ummm.. .I killed an AFK, SI tank once. No wait... that was a dream. Seriously, I dont know of many, but I have seen Bus Driver beat some people with a ROLH. :)

Kira

Ive killed all them tanks(cept ingmar as we never had a 1 on 1 so u cant judge anything), yeah given a few of em hav killed me too but on all....the vast of them loose to me and i know which ones are american and not.

Lmao BAD ASS _was_ the best hybrid monk _on_ uranus, u dont even mention his name in that list, so i cant agree at all but fw is the best apu monk and keithz aint even there, he and another monk attacked me....FROM the back and i still killed them both on my own....hes apu ffs! he should of pwned my ass from a back attack!

PE's are hard to judge...xantors head's inside his rectum but hes still good;) hivemind has quite a reputation, u forgot rabbi fang also...QD is good but hes pistol, rifle he would probably be the best on server or very close indeed

Spy's.....:lol:

Dribble Joy
01-08-03, 19:29
Enough of who's best!!!

Who is worst?

I vote for me, and my judge :p

Darth Slayer
01-08-03, 19:33
I disagree with your views on SSC may be they are roleplaying.
After all the DOY alliance consists of FA-TG-Crahn-Tsunami and Black Dragon. Now some clans in these factions will not want to cooperate with DOY, Syndicate and SPL being two clans I can name who belong to Crahn though I could be wrong. Now being clanless I was watching the daily fights with some interest, however a recent conversation with the head of the Syncs Plus witnessing there lamer actions at Tawkeen village has caused me to question my fence sitting stance So any u guys need help against the UTS LP Sync RDZ Axis of EVIL let me know I'm up for a fight. I'll let QD answer in depth SSC's stance though I do know some of the reasons and some of you probaly won't understand them.

Jesterthegreat
01-08-03, 19:34
NC Junkies the worst! that noobeh!

NC Junkie

:edit: i also disagree about the views expressed about ssc in this post... but i wont go into it all here... i am sure me explainin wouldnt change your opinion in the slightest, so why waste both our time? :)

___T-X____
01-08-03, 19:38
I here what your saying, im sure QD's has a take on it - I too would be interested, however I can only call it as I see it.

StoneRayne
01-08-03, 19:40
Alig, come on dude. bad ass isn't bad, but his whole CON was Body health/athletics :rolleyes: :rolleyes: He won because he had nice constructed buffs, n cuz hybrid vs hybrid duels were boring ;o)
He was a good monk... but he wasn't best hybrid. Imo, black phantom would be that actually =p

Psst, can we make a diff thread for this stuff? ^^

But TX... English clans DO hold OPs. d5g does. Sometimes Regs do. Then there's SPL... From top of my head ^^

hivemind
01-08-03, 19:44
People are gonna talk about and remember the people they see the most.

Fact.

So we're all obviously biased towards our friends and clanmates. Another thing you should remember is that Uranus is a whole different world at noon GMT from what it is at midnight GMT. I mean, whole different playerbase, different clans, different everything. It's like there's two shifts playing.

___T-X____
01-08-03, 19:52
Isnt d5g Ingmar / Hive / Bus Driver ? sorry didnt realise he was english ? The Regs - like us...only hold an op for a couple of nights b4 the Powerbase hits...check the city com m8. Thats why were are Temporarily working together.

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 19:53
In responce to the SSC Comments.

...We're in factions allied to uTs.
We've fought them in the past.
We've fought Synchs, we still don't like Synchs a great deal (well the older clannies), however we've pulled back from fighting them right now, since the people fighting these guys are mainly OUR FACTION ENEMIES.

So let me explain to you a little more clearly.

"Sitting on the fence." Is something you do, when your friend suddenly hops faction, makes a clan, and starts attacking your allies.
"Sitting on the fence." Is something you do, out of respect for not choosing to fight, fairly long held alliances and at the same time, not fighting your friends.

SSC + uTs -------------- uTs has never been at an =SSC= Op Defence, at least none I've ever been to.
We've backed them a few times, and LP a few times.
LP have been at our OP Defences once or twice (Mainly in the form of Guu).

Who are the people, SSC used to call for help outside of SSC when their ops were attacked?
FANG.
Mainly, Only, Fang and his friends.

Why does no one attack SSC Ops?

We're friendly/(were allied) with uTs and they do not see it in RP to attack =SSC= - We're allied with LP. We're friendly with FLUX.
We're friendly with d5g.
There is no breach of RP there.

So....There's a few crahn clans.
Would I hate SPL or Syndicate if they came to fight against SSC?
No AS LONG AS THEY KEEP IT TO OPS.
But Certain Syndicate members seem to be totally incapable of that(even out of those that remain).

Hense the ground rule "No Syndicate is to attack an SSC" and "No SSC is to attack a Syndicate." Some of your guys just can't hold down a temper that erupts when your adrenaline rushes through your veins at an op fight and it has to be carried into anarchy zones.
Well hell no, =SSC= is not a war clan, every one knows that, we sure as hell don't sit on the fence to the point of compromise.
When people push us, we push back, when they knock us over we stand up and flatten them.
It's how we work, we are primarily defencive, we stick to honour, we stick to integrity.
Sure, with a clan as big as ours mistakes are made but the admins will almost always immediately clear it up.

You call it sitting on the fence.
I call it extending a curtousy, if SSC + LP + uTs + Cadaver + RDZ + Synchs + Every other fucking clan in that little power group attacked syndicate, even before they changed image, they'd be gone in more than a few weeks.
=SSC= Backed out as soon as it got that back, we don't wanna be a part of a group that may end up destroying another clan.
At the same time, you're one thick shit if you think we're going to go around attacking Faction ALLIES to back Faction ENEMIES.

Fang knew what he was getting into when he made Reborn, I told him I would not be able to back him up for long if he started fighting LP.
He went and did it anyway.

So the next time you think we're "sitting on the fence" consider it us being nice to you damnit.

Edit;
Syndicates Survival takes president over role play.
As for The DoY Alliance, it had repeatedly crossed my mind, but I've been told current enemy/alliances wont change.... (told....)
....So I really don't know what will happen at DoY.
=SSC= on the whole don't think too highly of how reborn went around acting for a while but I managed to convince them to give syndicate a chance....

kira wolf
01-08-03, 19:56
I am starting to see that a poll of this nature will never work. Its mostly a popularity contest. I can only judge from what Ive seen, I have never seen people like Bad Ass fight, but I have seen fw.

Its a matter of opinion, we need a panel of judges, a couple of tournaments, etc.. etc...

Kia

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 19:57
Originally posted by kira wolf
I am starting to see that a poll of this nature will never work. Its mostly a popularity contest. I can only judge from what Ive seen, I have never seen people like Bad Ass fight, but I have seen fw.

Its a matter of opinion, we need a panel of judges, a couple of tournaments, etc.. etc...

Kia
And everyone who's combating to be using the best version of their equipment :p

It's no good claiming you're the best if you're a tank that can beat a spy.
Or a Rifle PE that can beat a Pistol PE.

You can claim to be the best of your class and / or subclass, but you can't go across class differences..

___T-X____
01-08-03, 20:38
Im am a thick shit QD - for daring to be different and to help try to bring some balance to the server by leaving my RL and Games mates in The Regulators to join Rabbi who I hardly knew.

If you pulled your head out your arse and let some air out of it to deflate your ego - you might look at things with a different viewpoint.

*sigh* alas its far easier for you to 'sit on the fence' and say with your overbearing ignorance that you feed people with shit like :-

'=SSC= on the whole don't think too highly of how reborn went around acting for a while but I managed to convince them to give syndicate a chance'

As for giving us a chance? the time =SSC= turned up to help wipe us out was significant - it shown (and made it obvious to see) that underneath all your bullshit, you never really wanted us to work, and that is the overbearing FACT which shows =SSC= underlying agenda. Save your 'Im alright Jack' bullshit for someone that gives a shit, I dont buy it, and neither do others.

ncadict
01-08-03, 20:45
I remember a time when SSC had bad pronblems what u do QD?

You got rabbi fang in your clan to pull them together.

My feelings are this QD you dint want fang to leave so you made things as hard as possible for us ie being manipulitave behind the scenes i was told by several people that u engineered all of the hassle we got i wonder why that is?
could it be it was a hit to your huge ego that a new clan was rapidly outgrowing your own?

And before you say diffrent m8 i knwo for a matter of fact that u want ssc to be biggest clan on the server ive heard u boast about it enough

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 20:57
Originally posted by ___T-X____
Im am a thick shit QD - for daring to be different and to help try to bring some balance to the server by leaving my RL and Games mates in The Regulators to join Rabbi who I hardly knew.
Jump ship from a City Faction Clan which needs more power to combat non-city faction clans. To join a Non-city faction clan, good job well thought out. .... don't make me quote Ruri...

If you pulled your head out your arse and let some air out of it to deflate your ego - you might look at things with a different viewpoint.

Oh I'm sorry am I far too above you?
....I can't go that low, T-X.

*sigh* alas its far easier for you to 'sit on the fence' and say with your overbearing ignorance that you feed people with shit like :-

'=SSC= on the whole don't think too highly of how reborn went around acting for a while but I managed to convince them to give syndicate a chance'
My main concern with this server is the PKers that are starting to come aboard from the other servers.
Okay? Not clans like yours with good leaders that are learning and making a few mistakes along the way, it happens, I've been in the business for a long long time, and I prefer to give people their chances.

As for giving us a chance? the time =SSC= turned up to help wipe us out was significant - it shown (and made it obvious to see) that underneath all your bullshit,
Uhh, 3 SSC went to a little op fight to help a non-uTs/LP Clan that eventually called in uTs/LP at which point we left.
What's your point? Only _one_ of our experienced PvPers went IIRC, the other two weren't particularly high in levels or experience (one or the other depending on which one you are refering to).

you never really wanted us to work, and that is the overbearing FACT which shows =SSC= underlying agenda.
You really think that? Ask Fang.
I never wanted you to become what you were so very quickly becoming, Fang fixed it. You know the only thing I cared about? How Fang was doing and what was going to happen with the SSC and HIM.

Save your 'Im alright Jack' bullshit for someone that gives a shit, I dont buy it, and neither do others.
Aww, until I see a list of names I officially don't give a shit.
The point is the people which hold the cards are the ones that do the talking, since you don't hold any and Fang is the one who is, your venomous bullshit does not matter to me at all.

I am alright, I'm fine, and ya know what? if it wasn't for the fact that I was in/rank 15 of, SSC I would be acting very differently.
99.99% of all my reactions are weighed with the effects on the kids we have in the clan.
Because we have a LOT of low level members, people who don't pvp a lot, people who don't have proper skilled setups yet.
We don't, have a command structure, people in =SSC= are, for the most part free to do what they want, as long as it's within the confines of the ideals.

We've tried getting off the fence, in our "We're KoSing all tangents." - we got critised for it.
We tried allying ourselves with uTs / LP to encourage city clans to attack us, they didn't, they just hit uTs/LP and kept their friendship with us... (Even though we'd occasionally turn up at uTs/LP op defences)

=SSC= try to keep most of the server happy.
Our Genreps are free for everyone's use. (Even yours my Crahn 'buddy').
We don't turret our ops so that people can use the shops (even though I have a DRE Epic apt full of Gats/Arts and Stuns).
We do turret our underground, is that unreasonable?
I don't think so really considering...

wtf more can we do?

We backed off Syndicate because they have enough pressure on them already and some of them can't take FRIENDLY PvP, We backed off Regs because by fighting them they were getting the impression that we hated them and wanted to crush them.

But lets face it T-X you for some reason have a problem with me nothing to do with =SSC= or Syndicate.
Maybe you listened to some of the bullshit that came out of our buddy jason bournes mouth, I don't know.
Frankly, I don't give a shit because you are not important enough to matter.

Fang has Syndicate not shooting SSC, I have SSC not shooting Syndicate, there's really no one else to take our ops.
We have tried to arrange friendlies with other clans (uTs/Regs/and a few others) but they always fall through.

So you tell me... since you wouldn't tell me when I asked you on Neocron "The text lines are too short." what the fuck is your problem?
Out here, right now, infront of everyone.
I have nothing to hide, do you?

Originally posted by ncadict
I remember a time when SSC had bad pronblems what u do QD?

You got rabbi fang in your clan to pull them together.
Fangs original FA Clan and =SSC= were so closely related we felt that their membership in =SSC= would be fine, and for a time it was good.
We just felt he was a part of the family and asked him to take up an official title we didn't NEED him there, we WANTED him there, Fang is my friend.
Yes, he is a good people person, Yes, he is a good PvPer, but that was not why I ever wanted him there.
Why was he instantly given a position in which people would recognise him as an initiator? or an organiser?
Because that's what he was like, that was the job that he would have been most comfortable in, and that was where he ended up.
=SSC='s positions are not a pecking order, they are rewards for how much work you are putting in and Fang was instantly impressive on how he was trying to fit in.
Fang was going to address me with concerns about Vampire fitting in but he was suprised when I already knew they were there and wanted to help him deal with them.
Why?!
Could it be that, beyond everything that you hear QD Gives a shit about people?! Yes he does.
So we tried to find something that Vamp enjoyed doing, turrets, he was good at strategies, so even though I am more than capable of placing good turret defences myself, I asked him every time I wanted to place a turret I checked with him, I gave him all the weapon part 8's I had, in my possesion to help him out, we gave him rank enough to buy turrets with clan money if the situation arose.

Kub is someone I will always consider a friend, and wtf? is still probably the best PPU partner I've ever had outside Yukino(who's long gone..) Kub is a really great guy, so we were happy to have him too.
Same goes for the rest of Fangs clan at the time.
We classed them as friends or better, and we wanted them to be a part of the family.
What the fuck is wrong with that?

My feelings are this QD you dint want fang to leave so you made things as hard as possible for us ie being manipulitave behind the scenes i was told by several people that u engineered all of the hassle we got i wonder why that is?
Engineered WHAT?!
the uTs/LP/etc "backlash" as T-X put it, was exactly that BACKLASH FROM REBORN ATTACKING FALLEN ANGELs OPs.
What?! How can I "Engineer" that? Jesus what are you Vicious mk2? Conspiricy theories galore just because .... I like most of the people involved in this conflict and did not want to get involved when the conflict looked(s) like one of those "Whoever loses is going bye bye, permanently."
You blame me/us for that? o_O
eXs received no trouble, or hassle, from =SSC= during the short time fang left =SSC= and was still a Fallen Angel.
when reborn came around, and half a server will testify to this, if not more, reborn grew massively, recruiting the trash of the server, the problem childs, the people who were lost in terms of clans and reborn did it without care or concern of who they had joining.
So these trouble makers started doing what they did, making trouble, at which time I tried to step in to stop this monster in the making (which really ..externally looked like a clan fulla gingers and a leader that couldn't control them), and tried to do what I could to offer support because I knew full well that it was going to bring "ze germans" back to the server to simply shut them down.
Eventually after a lot of trouble, sirrah and j.reaper (read; not me) - managed to talk fang around and sort his clan out, and he has, for the most part.
I have no issues with Syndicate as it exists.
I just didn't want "Fangs clan" my friend, in an enemy faction, to be the trash of the server, which would more than likely have meant =SSC= were going to have to go head on with them.
And it didn't turn out the way.
meanwhile, while reaps and rah chatted to fang I was ...for want of a better word hiding on AIM or whatever avoiding the issue because I knew a lot of people were head hunting me in terms of "I wanna pwnz0r QD cuz this is all his fault" ...when I'd done fuck all myself.
Me plotting to destroy reborn....uhh ok... o.O I think Fang would back me up that was far from my plan, since I'd pretty openly talked to him about everything that was on my mind at the time.
And he had done so with me...

could it be it was a hit to your huge ego that a new clan was rapidly outgrowing your own?
Err no.. Ronins was bigger than us, we didn't touch them, even after they set us up and made us look like fools.
MJ12 was only given a beat down after they wouldn't leave us alone.
=WC= appeared to be the backlash of MJ12's demise - we fought until =WC= gave it in.

And before you say diffrent m8 i knwo for a matter of fact that u want ssc to be biggest clan on the server ive heard u boast about it enough
I want, SSC to be the best family on uranus.
I don't really care about size.
Yes, i occasionally say we're the biggest, but that does not mean we are the best (especially in terms of out and out combat or full scale war, we've always had our friends help us with that and we've always pulled through because you can't knock our core out).
The reason SSC still has so many inactive members, is because there is a rule.
No =SSC= Member shall ever be kicked out for inactivity, it comes with our ideals, the ideal of freedom, and the ideal of friendship.

I myself, have had a YEAR LONG Absense from The Shattered Star Confederation, during an early part of my Six Year Membership with the clan.

I want =SSC= to remain what it is in my heart.
A family, a free and easy going group who gel well together and will always back eachother up and fight people who threaten that.
Sound like an LE Clan? Naw.... we just wanna have fun and I for one have that in PvP.
Most of the points addressed to that, have been mentioned already.

alig
01-08-03, 21:07
ffs d00ds.....=ssc= has always been a big clan afaik! they just lack, high rank excellent pvp players just on the fact they dont 'pvp' are not a 'war clan' when i first joined them we was k0s to uTs, same factions.....anyway, its a good clan to be in for lvl'n up if ur new to the game cuz sum nice ppl there however, if u like the 'pvp' side to this game =ssc= isnt the clan to be....thats why alig is bd and clanless and my monk is FLUX and they got a fair few k0s clans...afaik they allied to cartel/sydicate.

But anyway....u could think QD is being manupulative and he might well be, who cares, seriously? i dont. He could be doing it for 1 reason alone if he is....its called a RPG game and we need ppl to RP, hav different attitudes/see things NOT the fucking way everyone else see's it, alig is an arse hole, i pk, i tell ppl to fuck off, i couldnt give a shit wot ppl think about alig cuz im not alig, im called rick, i hav a RL and wot this game does is just for 'fun'....so technically u could say i RP... as that character _is not me_ in RL;) RP isnt about takin op's and clan wars...pvp and pk'in is also apart of the whole RP aspect...u hav murderers in RL, why not on this? this game is a VR game...its not like ut2k3 which is an all out 'fucking kick shit fun game!' . /rant off

StoneRayne
01-08-03, 21:08
"When people fight again and again, the create a bond between them...They use the same Mitsurugi Ryu, so they share a connection through their swords..." - Kaoru-Dono.
"So I still need to find that thing I lost." - QD.

QD, will you ever have a signature without a typo in it? ^^

alig
01-08-03, 21:16
Originally posted by StoneRayne
QD, will you ever have a signature without a typo in it? ^^

"When people fight again and again, the create a bond between them...They use the same Mitsurugi Ryu, so they share a connection through their swords..." - Kaoru-Dono.

Obviously not ;) :lol:

edit/ Oh yeah forgot to put this at bottom ov other post....:rolleyes: This is TOTALLY fucking in-game stuff btw!!:mad: if u dont like eachother then do wot i would do....'kill kill kill!!!' just keep at it till the 'pissed off pressure bar' comes to a steady level:angel:

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 21:19
QD, will you ever have a signature without a typo in it? ^^ No probably not -_-

re alig:

I ain't allowed to be "manipulative" even in RP.. simply cuz of the ideals of integrity and honour.....

I just wonder who that ncadict person is, because they have "heard" a lot of manufactured crap...

Edit;
where the hell is fang?! He can tell these dudes I'm not bullshitting.
FS. I was concerned about the server on the whole with Reborn being around as the were ( a possible clan of gingers? ) but not more than that -_-

alig
01-08-03, 21:20
Originally posted by QuantumDelta
No probably not -_-

re alig:

I ain't allowed to be "manipulative" even in RP.. simply cuz of the ideals of integrity and honour.....

Ahhh ok! i see ;) still i 'should' know that right, being an SSC an all that:o oops!!

I just wonder who that ncadict person is, because they have "heard" a lot of manufactured crap...

Yah! i hate ppl that use different names for forums or dont show there char's in sig's its so 2 faced...u can bitch about things here and no ones who u are to 'sort 'em out' in-game

StoneRayne
01-08-03, 21:22
Ah come on. don't be shy QD. You can say you're manipulative... well..in bed you are. I remember you manipulating D1va to do dirty things for you :angel:
Then once you took too much warbot cola and even tried to sex omen 8| 8| 8|

Btw: How long is it gonna take you to fix this signature? last one took a coupla months ^^

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 21:24
:eek: Shhh! I'm chasing teh seisma o_O

btw... I think the thing with the sig was that I copied it straight off a fansub....................*blames fansub* yup that's it fansub ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
fixed :p

XanX
01-08-03, 21:25
In terms of a way of looking at things, I think of SSC as Switzerland :D

But seriously :D

The one and only problem i have with uranus is this;

The big guys are allied.

I when i say big, I dont mean big as in powerful, cus lets face it, LP are hardly on, SSC have a couple of quality members, Synchs are a tank army O_O, and uts are xantor (at least thats what he thinks!).

The "big" guys are big full stop, if and when they all come out, they come out with like 25-30 strong from different clans all attacking one OP usually. FLUX has been the most pissed on clan in terms of ganging up on, we have had times where we have been 6 vs 25.

The issue is, its always the same clans, The clans in question are primarly German, and the OP changes in warzones show how Germans think of OP's, they see it as some sort of power-trip. Where they have lots of power if they have OP's. But I'm quite happy to hack the OP, use it, abuse it and then fuck off. The germans didnt want big fights going on and on in warzones so they changed it on jupi to make sure you drop stuff in OP's to put people off.

I have no problem with SSC, never have, probably never will (they have added some idiots, but QD knows who that is :D ), But I dont like the fact the server is "run" by a big comglomerate of clans. Alig is right, when he says that nearly 80% of all the OP's on the server are ran by the, and there is only one thing to call it, "alliance".

In my eyes, Tsunami should have NOTHING to do with FA, AT ALL, FULL BLOODY STOP. But they do, cus they are "friends". If you have friends fine, but this is an MMORPG gentlemen, PLAY THE RPG BIT ONCE AND A WHILE. I couldnt give a rats ass if I have a friend in TG, and FLUX did have when ph34rs clan was about, but I want allies in factions that should be allies. We have an ally of sorts in d5g, protopharma, which again goes against rp, but we dont help them in op's, or anything else, they are just friendly.

The meaning of this post is lost to me know :D but all i want to say is that 6 big clans on the server should NOT be allied. LP/synchs/uts/r2k/SSC/rdz. Its taking the Royal piss.

FLUX is waiting for some city clans to get bigger, i.e. ronins, Regs are aweful at pvp, so they need practice ;p

Anyway, if I think of anything else to add, I post again :D

ncadict
01-08-03, 21:28
Ok fair dos m8 ill speak to you both ingame and then ull know who i am ok?

Then you can TRY to sort me out ok alig.

StoneRayne
01-08-03, 21:32
Well xan, you making NAP with uts doesn't help the situation one bit :rolleyes:

alig
01-08-03, 21:34
Ok fair dos m8 ill speak to you both ingame and then ull know who i am ok?

Then you can TRY to sort me out ok alig.

:lol: it was a figure of speach pal....u dont tell ppl who u are and then come here callin QDo_O but if i hav to kill a sydicate(if u are)who are Crahn in which alig is Black Dragon(allied) and also Ricky is FLUX, supposed to be allied to sydicate or sumthing, i dunno tbh! but i will...unless i know u which i doubt as u wouldnt of cappitilised(<----WTF? typos proly) the word "TRY" ....bring it on!

___T-X____
01-08-03, 21:35
I changed Faction to broaden and expand my experience of the game before the DOY is released. The rest of the shit you spun above ...*yawn* its Friday night, and im off out soon so ill keep it short.

As for no valuing what i say, you cant have a clan full of chiefs with no indians QD - my rank is irrelevent, I ran a clan for a while so dont belittle me.

'Little Op fight' - 12 PA2 tanks more monks than I could stay alive to count, plus a wealth of PE's/spies etc - and Sam Osa leading some =ssc= hidden behind the tanks at Nemisis.

Turret your ops ? there would be no need, you would get your uTs / Syncs / Crew if there was a serious threat.

Anyway, im getting drawn in to playing this game using a war of words which is one you will no doubt win, as I believe actions speak volumes.

To conclude this- my opinion of you has changed from when I was first introduced to you many many months ago. I never met the uber PvP'er that is QD, nor did I meet someone that would go out of his way to help others, I never even met the fair QD which I thought you maybe running a clan. The guy I met QuantumDelta, is manipulative, often very judgemental, not really a people person, very arrogant and god awful at PvP ( I refer to the only time ive seen you fight which is at Crest Fight Night, U must have lost 3 fights straight, with your blacksun RP-97 and other guns).

^ is the Quantumdelta I met and now know. Im not in this game for popularity stakes however I am here to stay - so while I am, dont expect any concessions because you :-

A)Run a Clan
B)Think your the best thing since sliced bread and like boring everyone on OOC to these lengths
C)Turd at PvP, but been playing long enuff to somehow conjour respect
and of course...
D)Been playing this game longer than me

so ciao for now.

ncadict
01-08-03, 21:40
TX im afraid i have to agree with everything u said in your thread i played since start of retail and thoguht i knew qd well well i guess i was wrong.

@ Alig m8 were good freinds in game have a little think u know who this is im good m8s with ur bro 2

alig
01-08-03, 21:43
TX im afraid i have to agree with everything u said in your thread i played since start of retail and thoguht i knew qd well well i guess i was wrong.

@ Alig m8 were good freinds in game have a little think u know who this is im good m8s with ur bro 2

Hmm....so many ppl speak to me and to my bro too...im guessing ur slutsumi, maybe!;) u dont hav to tell it here, PM me or tell me in-game in a bit!

Load_HeavyLoad
01-08-03, 21:46
The Fact of The matter is, Maybe some are to blam But The germans arent all Blame Freee, Its 6 of one adn 1/2 a dozen of teh other

StoneRayne
01-08-03, 21:47
Heh, me and qd had problems and had good times.. In his defense, I'll give you this fact, TX. I've helped SSC many times. I remember only 1 time when SSC asked for help outside of their friends, and that was when they asked another FA (nietz). I've never seen uTs backing SSC op defense.

Btw.. reason he doesn't help you is that you're just failing to realize that SSC has been FA their whole time, which is really long. They're been like this for around a year. They're not gonna change because of anyone. It's not about if he's manipulative or not, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter, basically, if some syndicate are his really good friends. It doesn't. He's a high ranker of a BIG clan, which means his actions affect EVERYONE. And SSC is not composed of near capped chars that jump into the first PvP heavy clan just to PvP, he tries to roleplay.

Btw.. he isn't bad at pvp. Fyi, jericho cage is the dumbest place you can choose to duel. I get 20 fps there. Get the hell out of there. And it's not exactly a PE place, if you know what I mean. PEs need to be good at strafing. When you bump into a wall 24/7 it doesn't help avoiding CS bursts.

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 21:48
Originally posted by XanX
In terms of a way of looking at things, I think of SSC as Switzerland :D

But seriously :D
lllllooooolllllllll shh :p

The one and only problem i have with uranus is this;

The big guys are allied.
This is true, but =SSC= are no longer allied with uTs, we're friendly, but friendly does not mean we reinforce eachother at fights (infact I don't believe we have done so since they moved).
as for no reason to be friendly with them...there's plenty reason, they're enemies of;
Black Dragon
Crahn
City Admin
All three either enemies or politically opposed people to Tsunami, so whilst there is no reason to get directly involved with Tsunami, we do give the "RP Nod" err that kinda thing o_O maybe sharing resources a little on occasion (I've been contacted by the TS Faction Counsellor in terms of RP at least three times so I know there is a moderate bond).

I when i say big, I dont mean big as in powerful, cus lets face it, LP are hardly on, SSC have a couple of quality members, Synchs are a tank army O_O, and uts are xantor (at least thats what he thinks!).
Very true, =SSC= have a lot of numbers, and a lot of people mistakingly see that as the reason we're respected...but I don't think that's the case and I hate it when recruits come say "You're the biggest! you're the best! you're the most powerful!" o_o
We are not a clan to engage... we defend, but most of the big clans on the other side of the fence respect that as a "don't want to fight" ....well, we wouldn't mind fighting at all, if it was op only... KoS/AZ Fighting tends to breed ..uhh hatred? tends to make people quit too.

The "big" guys are big full stop, if and when they all come out, they come out with like 25-30 strong from different clans all attacking one OP usually. FLUX has been the most pissed on clan in terms of ganging up on, we have had times where we have been 6 vs 25.
Yup also true, but with help of fw/pheary and fang =SSC= have defended ops like Emmerson in 7vs30 situations and won...
I do feel somewhat sorry for FLUX and I would like to stand by ya but shooting Faction allies/same faction isn't something we enjoy doing (getting flashbacks of MJ12....)

The issue is, its always the same clans, The clans in question are primarly German, and the OP changes in warzones show how Germans think of OP's, they see it as some sort of power-trip. Where they have lots of power if they have OP's. But I'm quite happy to hack the OP, use it, abuse it and then fuck off. The germans didnt want big fights going on and on in warzones so they changed it on jupi to make sure you drop stuff in OP's to put people off.

Hmm, =SSC= somewhat have that "our ops are ours" attitude, especially about emmerson and chester (Chester the prize of the MJ12 war and Emmerson the op that has been ours since pretty much the demise of NU.).

I have no problem with SSC, never have, probably never will (they have added some idiots, but QD knows who that is :D ),
Me? :D

But I dont like the fact the server is "run" by a big comglomerate of clans. Alig is right, when he says that nearly 80% of all the OP's on the server are ran by the, and there is only one thing to call it, "alliance".
Of which =SSC= are no longer considered a part of (although we are still allied to LP), yet we still hold ops out of respect (though I think synchs more ignore us than anything else.. + no one on that side really wants to Push SSC over to your side....)

In my eyes, Tsunami should have NOTHING to do with FA, AT ALL, FULL BLOODY STOP. But they do, cus they are "friends". If you have friends fine, but this is an MMORPG gentlemen, PLAY THE RPG BIT ONCE AND A WHILE. I couldnt give a rats ass if I have a friend in TG, and FLUX did have when ph34rs clan was about, but I want allies in factions that should be allies. We have an ally of sorts in d5g, protopharma, which again goes against rp, but we dont help them in op's, or anything else, they are just friendly.

already explained my view on that one, and we don't back uTs at ops.
Though if LP asked for us to back them we would back them... (for a LP op :p)

The meaning of this post is lost to me know :D but all i want to say is that 6 big clans on the server should NOT be allied. LP/synchs/uts/r2k/SSC/rdz. Its taking the Royal piss.
Like I said, we got dumped in the neutral bin...
LP/Synchs/uTs/R2K/RDZ have given us no reason to fight them, at all especially in recent history.
Some Merc Clans were considering making an offencive move on R2K/RDZ (I heard) and it woulda pushed us right back in with that alliance group because, as big as we are, we don't have the core quality PvPers that FLUX/Syndicate/Cartel have, at least, not in numbers.

FLUX is waiting for some city clans to get bigger, i.e. ronins, Regs are aweful at pvp, so they need practice ;p

Anyway, if I think of anything else to add, I post again :D err yea, regs have been trying to organise friendlies with us a lot but it keeps falling through cuz we never seem to have numbers on at the same time...
As for Ronins - it's nice to see them back, I just hope they don't get swamped under a stampede of Tsunami before they can consolidate their roots.
Dusty is an absolutely amazing guy and I do hope his clan does well.

We don't know what the future with the factions hold... =SSC= maybe forced off their neutral pirch even if they don't get attacked straight away DoY may change the alliances polarising it to more anti-nc vs pro-nc...

Point of the thread was even though "ze germanz" have a nice friendly/allied powerbase they're not there to kill and destroy any "english or american power" or super power, as the case maybe...

I changed Faction to broaden and expand my experience of the game before the DOY is released. The rest of the shit you spun above ...*yawn* its Friday night, and im off out soon so ill keep it short.
Sure.

As for no valuing what i say, you cant have a clan full of chiefs with no indians QD - my rank is irrelevent, I ran a clan for a while so dont belittle me.
Oh I know that. All I can really do is shrug it off because while you're doing your "QD is evil" thing, the people who are around me more often than not know otherwise.
If I'm so evil, how come I get trusted with cash for transfers? or rares, or peoples actual accounts(outside SSC)?
Why do people come to me when they have problems?
I can't see to EVERYONE I'm normally _paralysed_ by DM/Buddy/Team/Clan messages every time you see me.
So on the occasion I say "I'm too busy to do much" Or "I haven't got the energy to fight atm" It's normally because half the server is bugging me for attention, or has been the whole day and I'm tired.
Okay?!
I can't rush off to the aid of people who are being PKed every time like I used to (and a lot of people will remember how I was with people like Zed, and the original uTs when Chyna was in 'em)...

'Little Op fight' - 12 PA2 tanks more monks than I could stay alive to count, plus a wealth of PE's/spies etc - and Sam Osa leading some =ssc= hidden behind the tanks at Nemisis.
Ehh, forgot about that (because I wasn't included, nor was I fully informed about it later on).
Yes, we had words (Fang and I and Sam and Heavy Load) I was as understanding and helpful as I could be, didn't shout at anyone, or anything, tried not to stress any points ( I think Fang was a little stressed cuz he was biting at heavy about doing the diplomacy bit when fang knew me far better but it was all good, HL's a nice guy and he wasn't doin anythin wrong, jus tryin to be helpful...)

Turret your ops ? there would be no need, you would get your uTs / Syncs / Crew if there was a serious threat.
=SSC=, have never, and would never, stand next to synchs in battle, at least I fucking hope not.
uTs? Yea back when they were TG.
LP? Of course, they're FA and before they were FA, they were NEXT. - And above all I leveled up with members of LP and Learnt from one of'em.

Anyway, im getting drawn in to playing this game using a war of words which is one you will no doubt win, as I believe actions speak volumes.
On which I ask, what actions have I made against Syndicate apart from trying to keep the peace between Syndicate and =SSC=?
I'm sorry if I can't run the lives of all 500odd people that frequent the server, but I certainly do try to maintain some sort of order and balance.
If =SSC= had gone head in with uTs/LP etc, if I had gone hunting Sydicate (which I was pretty close to doing thanks to JB.. if it wasn't really for ph34ry and Rah calming me down I probably would have).

To conclude this- my opinion of you has changed from when I was first introduced to you many many months ago. I never met the uber PvP'er that is QD, nor did I meet someone that would go out of his way to help others, I never even met the fair QD which I thought you maybe running a clan. The guy I met QuantumDelta, is manipulative, often very judgemental, not really a people person, very arrogant and god awful at PvP ( I refer to the only time ive seen you fight which is at Crest Fight Night, U must have lost 3 fights straight, with your blacksun RP-97 and other guns).
Uhh, lets see.
You saw me fight someone who was using one of my old setups configured for rifle combat fighting me (jason bourne) who undoubtably has made his own tweaks and improvements to it, since even I was an amature once so a setup I gave him was probably pretty enhancable by an amature.
PE PE Beat me.
You saw, XaNToR beat me.
You saw Ingmar Bonesteel beat me.

Okay, uhh........................... where is the shame in this? o_O
And, heh, crest uplink basement... 6fps on my GF2MX 1Ghz Athlon box :p
Even with the drugs I couldn't do shit.
Manipulative?
Who the hell have I manipulated? For what purposes? O_O Surely you don't think I brainwashed Doc Holliday or fw, or Fang, or Xan here? o_O or uTs' Michael Garibaldi, or XaNToR? Or Hivemind?
o_O
If having friends in a political arena where those friends are "enemies" as well as "Alliance" is something you call being manipulative, I suppose I am guilty.
I am sorry you feel that way.
However I wonder, if I'm so manipulative, why are you still in Syndicate? surely I would have had you and Jason Bourne removed the moment I knew that you "opposed me".
Surely I would have had this thread closed rather than try to explain myself, after you arrived?

^ is the Quantumdelta I met and now know. Im not in this game for popularity stakes however I am here to stay - so while I am, dont expect any concessions because you :-

A)Run a Clan
B)Think your the best thing since sliced bread and like boring everyone on OOC to these lengths
C)Turd at PvP, but been playing long enuff to somehow conjour respect
and of course...
D)Been playing this game longer than me

This is a nice thing.
Since, when we were fighting at Jeriko, back when you were a Regulator, you took a potshot at me without warning, I deployed a turret(over weight at the time) and backed off, deploying a second turret, and with only myself and two other =SSC= inside Jeriko, we held you ALL Off until reinforcements could arrive to back us up.

I found that one kinda funny considering I suck'n'all....

And if I bore everyone, why do I get so many DMs? o_O or PMs on this forum?
I'm loud.
I'm Passionate.
I wear my heart on a sleeve.
I'm fucking straight forward and down to a point.
I can be damn good with my words when I wanna be.

Some of those things I am to an extreme of a fault, but I care about the people I call my friends, I care about ph34ry, fw, fang, xan, DJ, the whole flux crew, kub, all these people outside of uTs/SSC/LP, so I really don't see how I could possibly come across as a bad dude.

I might be abstract in some of my methods, but I challenged Bad Ass' PE to go pistols, and he damn well did it, and I tell you what I am quite impressed about what I've been hearing from what he's been doing now that he's a Pistoler.
I do that... a lot... I suppose, convince people of things, view points that I feel and believe in that are right or, I at least try to.., but that's who I was forced to grow up as, a mediator.

We're different people T-X.
We will react to things differently.
If yours is "shoot red things" - don't call me manipulative because I like to look at larger pictures...

ncadict
01-08-03, 21:56
OK RP so why does RDZ and faction allies of Syndicate atatck us and they know they cant win so we pwn one clan then they bring 2 so they get pwned again so they bring 3 then 4 then so on and so on until they win i meen WTF this is an example of like 7 German clans ganiging agaisnt 1 English and i have to point this out as we now have 4 german members and some US and people aacuse us of being purley English clan wtf?

___T-X____
01-08-03, 22:09
btw, it was Crest basement - I never mentioned Jericko. Crest basement has been recognised across all the servers as being a great venue for 1vs1 pvp.

btw - Ive also helped =SSC= too, before I seen the light as I would like to think.

I like alot of the clans QD 'bigged-up'
The Regulators
The Alliance (not the german one, lol) the TT one
Flux
Cartel
Rangers from going from Strength to Strength
SPL
and a whole bunch more, but its cutting into my Friday night.

Please be careful not to paint me as the bad guy here please. Im entitled to my opinion on all subjects I topic on - I have invested an uncountable amount of hours into the development and support of n00bs through the game, aswell as established players and clans. And during this time I have met unsavourary players aswell, so they can expect naming and shaming as much as ill give respect due, when its duely EARNT

l8r

ncadict
01-08-03, 22:18
i agree with TX and tbh ive invested hrs upon hrs of my time killing n00bs hehehehehehe

IE Syncs (there all n00bs)
also UTS, RDZ, and there allies
all of whom carry a high n00b factor

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 22:18
Is this about the fact that I have never helped you personally? or something?

I had very little to do with the alliance, I felt.
apart from shooting at them occasionally, the alliance was mainly dealt with by j.reaper and sirrah, I can't remember any diffinitive meetings with them....

SPL? Err.. Mutual respect I think but Pfehh and Indrid and the other SPL have hardly dealt with myself, we're on at different times... generally speaking I tried to support SPL in holding Tescom recently since they wanted to keep that Genrep open for the Graves access... I've only _really_ dealt with SPL in regards to an ex-member of theirs other than that...

Forgive me if I don't have all the time in the world anymore when I'm on Uranus to help every noob that cries, but I don't even have time to _hunt_ anymore...

ncadict
01-08-03, 22:27
Quote "the alliance was mainly dealt with by j.reaper and sirrah, I can't remember any diffinitive meetings with them...."

You have good control for there leader then being rank 15 of SSC i myself in your position would have liked to know what alliances my clan was in etc.

Anyway just my 2 cents im sure u have an answer as u always do

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 22:28
Yes, yes I do.
right here.

Equality. (http://divisions.shatteredstar.com/tribes/equality.htm)
Read.

And, uhh, the alliance is the name of a tangent technologies clan, that was mainly dealt with (in terms of relations) by those two members of our clan.

ncadict
01-08-03, 22:30
What that effectively says is that u have no control over your clan ok m8 nice ideals shame this isnt the 18th century grow up those ideals dont work in practice as you have shown very clearly with SSC

BTW carebear u ever fancied playing Everquest?? i think u and that game would go well together.

ncadict
01-08-03, 22:36
In the Shattered Star Forums there are permitted such positions as moderators and admins. These members have no more power in the Operation of the SSC but are mearly performing the tasks necessary for our operation as well as helping to keep order. Example- Admins & Moderators have the right to police a fight that breaks out upon the Forums as long as it is in accordance with the Ideals. They may also ban or delete the posts of an agitant member or individual as long as there is just cause to do so.

BTW QD that goes wholly aginst ur so called princples i guess u change them when u see fit ie silence a member that does not agree with u

ncadict
01-08-03, 22:37
once again this goes against the dictonay definition

Access to the SSC Server (FTP, etc) May be restricted to Division Founders & Administrators for security reasons. Example- A member cannot demand unilateral access to the SSC Webserver based upon the assumption that Equality grants them the right to all SSC materials without having a proper reason. (being a Founder, etc.)

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 22:41
The original founder of The Shattered Star Confederation =SSC=LoneStar (AKA =SSC=RisenStar) wrote our ideals.

Whilst there is no carved in stone, "Leader, you follow my rules or you are gone." Leader, in the Shattered Star Confederation, there tends to be Admins, Moderators, and Founders.

Often all the same thing, as I am at this time Founder of two divisions, Retired admin and moderator of our most successful division ever, and admin/moderator of the Neocron division at this time.

There are three other Admin/Mods in the SSC Neocron area, although Morticiana would technically make five we only get four slots per division (because the position is often only given with a forum mod position) so she only works ingame.

Gandalf, although tries not to get involved in anything other than internal affairs, is one of our admin/mods.
SirRah, is another, I'm sure you know him, currently on holiday.
J.Reaper, is another, also currently on holiday, most people know him too, although he has been less active recently.
And then there is Morti who helps me out where she can with the things I do (mainly recruiting and she helps me a lot if something goes down with a german clan because she's pretty good in both english and german).
And, then there is myself.

I will admit, many of the clannies think of myself as "leader", however I have always, and repeatedly stressed that if they have anything important to share, to share it.
And I have repeatedly asked that if anyone has a problem with my actions and wishes to address those (publicly preferably) constructively then sure, go ahead.
I have also pointed out that I will follow the groups wishes.

Good Moderators and Admins, and Founders, in the Shattered Star Confederation, are not leaders in the sense of the word you would have with the other clans on neocron.
They are followers.
They are supposed to listen to what the members want (the members are supposed to be freely sharing of these) and follow the main wishes of the clan, unless those wishes directly appose the other ideals.

I don't have "no control." - because I enforce the ideals.
They are my guide, they are my judge, they are my jury, they are my strength.
Ingame and out I do strive to protect and abide by them.
...however as my signature suggests, there are certain clouds preventing that in more than short bursts...but I'm getting back to my old self...

It's ironic, people tell me to grow up and stop being so idealistic, but it's true it's how I am... There's just two major pieces of me I need to regain before I can truly go back to being the =SSC=Quantum_Delta that founded The FreeSpace2 Division and brought a lot of Core members into, or back to, the Shattered Star Confederation...

So you are Malign?
Heh :)
figures, carrying a chip on your shoulder like that...
Welp, we put it before the clan, that whole situation, and we had Fahd (one of the super admins that takes care of several divisions/the main site, and mediates with such neutrality it's almost scary) question clan/divisional members about malign.
After a while, I was completely cleared of accusations in the clans mind because of the way malign had previously been acknowledged to act.

ncadict
01-08-03, 22:48
Your reply is a total cop oput tbh answer my 2 posts as in your dictionay definiation that u belive in eqality because this :

Access to the SSC Server (FTP, etc) May be restricted to Division Founders & Administrators for security reasons. Example- A member cannot demand unilateral access to the SSC Webserver based upon the assumption that Equality grants them the right to all SSC materials without having a proper reason. (being a Founder, etc.)

And This :

In the Shattered Star Forums there are permitted such positions as moderators and admins. These members have no more power in the Operation of the SSC but are mearly performing the tasks necessary for our operation as well as helping to keep order. Example- Admins & Moderators have the right to police a fight that breaks out upon the Forums as long as it is in accordance with the Ideals. They may also ban or delete the posts of an agitant member or individual as long as there is just cause to do so

totally contradict your so called equality.

And no im not malighn i play a tank monk a spy and a pe all of which are capped apart form the spy.

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 22:54
Heh, as I have been repeatedly told... "Total Equality = Chaos, QD you can't do it you can't have it don't keep trying it."

FS2 and Neocron were both modeled in an attempt (originally) at total equality, but certain people tended to ignore other ideals, which made me clamp down on them, restricting equality and on one occasion, freedom(in FS2).

working on the basis that 150 chars = far too large for total equality (if you wanna see the other ideals observed) there is a rather soft and weak "command" structure.
Malign repeatedly attacked me because I'm on top of that rather shakey command structure.
Repeatedly stating his oppinions were backed by the whole clan, and when it all came to the surface and everything came to light "his oppinions being backed by the clan" ...were all of 2 people vs 30.

Total equality leads to disaster, now, whilst mods/admins/founders will strive to make the people in the clan active and inputting (the more you input into SSC the more you are recognised as central to the clan), those clan members are encouraged to channel their oppinions through the admins to reflect the clan in general.
Most of the time it works, but occasionally you get a few trouble makers who just wanna rock the boat.
Malign wasn't invited back by the clan on the whole afterwards because his oppinions were not validated by the rest of the clan.
The other backed me, even after reassurance by Fahd, Myself and SirRah that there would be no problems to them if anyone opposed my position.
*shrugs*

ncadict
01-08-03, 22:58
So your ideals meen nothign then and your Eqality is your leaders version of it??

StoneRayne
01-08-03, 22:58
Err... TX, the first fightnight I went to was at Crest. Ask QD, jason bourne or wolfcraft what I said about crest uplink basement. And what I did.

to make it shorter for you, I said HELL NO I aint dueling here and left. Jericho gives me 15-20 fps, while crest uplink basically slowed me down to a crawl, no I'm not exaggerating. I barely ever had more than 10fps. The last TH place was kind of decent, I ran at around 10-20 fps

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 23:00
Err... TX, the first fightnight I went to was at Crest. Ask QD, jason bourne or wolfcraft what I said about crest uplink basement. And what I did.

to make it shorter for you, I said HELL NO I aint dueling here and left. Jericho gives me 15-20 fps, while crest uplink basically slowed me down to a crawl, no I'm not exaggerating. I barely ever had more than 10fps. The last TH place was kind of decent, I ran at around 10-20 fps

Yea, but he only saw me fight (1on1) at crest :p

ncadict
01-08-03, 23:02
Answer me pls

So your ideals meen nothign then and your Eqality is your leaders version of it??

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 23:05
Originally posted by ncadict Answer me pls

So your ideals mean nothign then and your Eqality is your leaders version of it??

Our ideals mean everything.
However, Total equality isn't something you can just "Have" on a mass basis without expecting the clan to fall over, a lot.

Our equality, as I said in an earlier post, is how the admin/moderator will listen to the oppinions of the whole.

Of course, this system doesn't work if the whole do not talk, to the admins.

"Leader" is a pretty dirty word to a lot of us.
And every time someone calls me leader inclan I object to it.
And if anyone questions my rank right now blame Seisma (she set it :p)

ncadict
01-08-03, 23:08
"Our equality, as I said in an earlier post, is how the admin/moderator will listen to the oppinions of the whole."

Thx QD as u posted this you prove my point YOU VERSION OF EQUALITY

you should really change the page you quoted me as you contradict your self massively.

Guess you can try to skirt my question again but you have confirmed to me in your own words things people have told me about you

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 23:10
If you wish to take it up with The Shattered Star Confederation as a whole... I invite you to do so. (http://forums.shatteredstar.com/user-cgi/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi)
Guests are welcome.
However, I am but one person, out of 600 on the forum, and probably well over 1000 in all games combined.

Go on our forums and ask them about it.
Screw you if you think I'm running my ship anything other than rightly.
GO ASK THE REST OF THE CONFEDERATION.

....Considering his activity on either forum is pretty much zero now..it seems he "Proved" his rather ignorantly put point and ran off o_O

hivemind
01-08-03, 23:34
So ncadict, who are you? You talk a shitload of smack, and I'd really like to know who you are to talk all this. You've pretty much got no idea what's going on.

Remember, respect is earned, not bestowed.

You've got a lot of work in front of you...

ncadict
01-08-03, 23:35
Ill tell you who i am ingame u know me well bus m8

QuantumDelta
01-08-03, 23:39
The reason matt isn't voicing his name on forum is because he's been banned, a lot.... and since this is now a customer based forum, if he gets banned again, he wont be coming back...

L0KI
02-08-03, 00:03
Okay, my LATE ass reply to this long thread which i spent an hour reading at work :p

Need to get some things straight...

1. Rah and Reaps (no offence to the guys) didnt help me straighten the clan out. Rah was quite rude to me (sorry rah), and reaps ordered me around.

2. Reborn sucked. SERIOUSLY SUCKED. i am however, very happy with our player base as syndicate. There are some great guys in this clanb, and some names u really wanna look out for in the future.

Alucard and Dracula (RL cousins, APU/PPU combo - they rock together!)

i wont mention any more, cos if i list them all i go on forever, and i KNOW ill miss out someone.

3. QD is a m8 of mine. He helped me out a lot, and the ONLY reason Syndicate arent at war with SSC now is our friendship.

4. Who gives a flying fuck about who is the best PvPr on the server. Everyone likes to be called the best. I am flattered i was on that list, but at the same time, dontr give a SHIT. and why not? cos its innacurrate. There's NO WAY u can measure how good someone is by a duel. Nerves etc kicking in.

Im not the best at duelling, but put me 1 on 1, infact, 1 on 3 in a situation when it matters and ill win. or at least, ill live. Thats the attitude shared with a lot of our members. I like that. ;)

5. Syndicate dont need to worry about survival. We are currently against Synchz, uTs, LP, R2K, RdZ and Cadaver, and ill tell ya, we arent losing. When it MATTERS, we win, and we are having fun too :)

6. i hate long threads. end of discussion.

:D

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 00:08
fs.
I'll talk to them when they get back, ordering you around?
ffs..

Barar
02-08-03, 00:11
Aside from the whole lets rip apart the SSC ( imo they could do more on the server to promote a better more active opwarfare server especially with their numbers but tbh why should they its not my clan and it can be run however they want.

The big problem is the uTs LP alliance that now has the synchs involved - most of uTs/LP been inactive however they hold posts still because the come on and you fight with 5 men they bring 20 its just a little boring.

Theres not enough city clans and the organisation is shocking across the city - there seems to be a bit more movement just recenty where that goes we shall see

The server is stagnant imo, has been for a while and this alliance uts synchs rdz lp is a pretty big nail in the coffin

Not played this week and taking a break from NC coz its not that much fun to be outnumbered 3 - 1 :rollseyes:

I did spam the channels asking for city clans to dm me if they were interested in making a differance to their world - 1 response from Hive :lol: I mean glad some one responded

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 00:18
Err, Barar how can a 150 char clan in the FA change the situation, other than going after ops of enemy factions, which would make the situation worse?

We're not gonna hop factions with that many people (especially considering the people who will get left behind in the move) so really there's not a lot we can do...

The situation is changing.
Like fang said, syndicate are holding their own, but =SSC= doesn't wanna fight ex-clannies who they still call friends...

XanX
02-08-03, 00:27
but =SSC= doesn't wanna fight ex-clannies who they still call friends...

My point still remains that if you wanna play a mmorpg, then play it properly. If somebody moves, you have to move along with their decision. Somebody should not be dealt specialist treament to make the server uneven like it currently is.

alig
02-08-03, 00:29
Err, Barar how can a 150 char clan in the FA change the situation, other than going after ops of enemy factions, which would make the situation worse?

We're not gonna hop factions with that many people (especially considering the people who will get left behind in the move) so really there's not a lot we can do...

The situation is changing.
Like fang said, syndicate are holding their own, but =SSC= doesn't wanna fight ex-clannies who they still call friends...

Go BD....u cant go wrong, that faction is t3h sex honestly...u hav FUN and u will even the shit so much :angel:

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 00:32
My point still remains that if you wanna play a mmorpg, then play it properly. If somebody moves, you have to move along with their decision. Somebody should not be dealt specialist treament to make the server uneven like it currently is. If we were to change our take on the situation, we would end up fighting syndicate/cartel/etc

I don't see how this would help with server balance o_O
Ali - You wanna pay? :p

alig
02-08-03, 00:35
Ali - You wanna pay? :p

but ....but...i only got about 1.5mill between all my chars:o

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 00:37
Aye I got less than that, lol, we can't really afford to move the clan even with the clan acct included... :p

alig
02-08-03, 00:42
Aye I got less than that, lol, we can't really afford to move the clan even with the clan acct included... :p

:lol: yeah it would be quite a 'move' i guess but didnt a GM move another clan on a different server to different faction to even things up? I probably wouldnt reccomend =SSC= myself, personally cuz they do hav low rank runners and arent an all out 'nasty' clan but i think sumthing _has_ to be done cuz we gettin no more playerbase and unless one of these clans has the balls to move faction this is gunna be the end of this game and Uranus in particular:(

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 00:46
Heh, if =SSC= Uranus was LDI- (Lucifer Defence Initiative - my clan before =SSC= ... an elite clan, the best of the best of those playing the game at the time ...FS), I'd move it in an instant.
It's not, and I like to "protect the kids"...

I hope no one can really blame me for that o_O

Darth Slayer
02-08-03, 00:47
It seems that T-X and Ncadict have been trying to smear QD alot.
God mate what did u do to them poor dears.
My view on T-X is sumed up in one word....... Mercenary.
When he was in my clan we got into a tussle with MJ12 now we'd pk them and vice a versa after a few weeks of this Arek gets in touch and asks for a NAP me being a bit tired of all this BS decides to go along as it would take the heat of all my low levels.
( U see T-X I had to think of everyone)
T-X throws his toys out the pram and quits.
T-X forms his own clan. A month later quits that to Join Regs.
T-X quits Regs the reason I believe to be that Regs asked for a NAP with an enemy clan so they could have a breather lvl abit more so the fights could be more exciting.
Before u start ranting at me T-X remember one thing I've always been ready to help u regardless as I do consider u a friend I also consider QuantumDelta a friend and the picture u paint of him is far far removed from what I know and have experienced. Come now how many ppl would let u walk away from an Op fight like SSC let me do after My side got pwn'd by them and I was last man standing........... :angel:
I'm tired and I'm going to bed now....

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 00:53
Cheeky droner :p

hivemind
02-08-03, 02:30
but i think sumthing _has_ to be done cuz we gettin no more playerbase and unless one of these clans has the balls to move faction this is gunna be the end of this game and Uranus in particular
I'll say it again. Syndicate should be City Admin or Tangent if they wanted to address server balance issues.

Being Crahn is a cop-out. Thinking that a clan could take all of LPs OPs without drawing in the whole FA-TG-Tsunami alliance was an ill-conceived idea at best.

Legoias
02-08-03, 02:31
Your reply is a total cop oput tbh answer my 2 posts as in your dictionay definiation that u belive in eqality because this :

And This :

In the Shattered Star Forums there are permitted such positions as moderators and admins. These members have no more power in the Operation of the SSC but are mearly performing the tasks necessary for our operation as well as helping to keep order. Example- Admins & Moderators have the right to police a fight that breaks out upon the Forums as long as it is in accordance with the Ideals. They may also ban or delete the posts of an agitant member or individual as long as there is just cause to do so

totally contradict your so called equality.

And no im not malighn i play a tank monk a spy and a pe all of which are capped apart form the spy.

Are you totally stupid? I run a web-host company and anything like this is sucide.. you cannot open an FTP/HTTP server up like that, can you imagin the shit that would happen? There are rules (the LAW, ISP T&C's) that just cant be broken or bent.

alig
02-08-03, 02:45
I'll say it again. Syndicate should be City Admin or Tangent if they wanted to address server balance issues.

Being Crahn is a cop-out. Thinking that a clan could take all of LPs OPs without drawing in the whole FA-TG-Tsunami alliance was an ill-conceived idea at best.

Well yeah i could see why CA could been more suitable but still if this was purely for op fights alone then it would probably be the same story....ops are in warzones as u know! :) no sl or faction loss so maybe kk should make our warzones anarchy zones too....they would probably think twice before attacking 10 ppl and knowing that they gunna be hittin RED sl every op fight they attend ;) i know it would cross my mind more than once!

Legoias
02-08-03, 02:51
It seems there there are a number of people stuck in the past and refuse to move on.

I have known Fang since the day he started NC and I have known him longer than I have really know QD(i was in-directly resonsible for him starting in the first place).

Yeh SSC did turn up at ONE fight against the Reborn that was because we were called by allies wanting our backup. QD/J.Reaper/SirRah were not online so I made the decision to take a few members to the op mainly out of curiosity (ME, 1 GenTank, 1 Spy and maybe a monk). All members were told not to over step the mark and we would not hack any levels of the OP.

After Nemisis all other members of SSC left the scene and returned to NC/TH. I was the only member left around. I wanted to catch a few people and talk with them about the fight, the purpose and their goal (and how this would effect SSC).

Soon after I get DM'd by T-X who realled profanities and insults then decided to try and gank me. Well 4 uTs/R2K genTanks saw T-X jump from the shadows and wasted him before he did any damage (the whole time I was the #1 target, dunno why and dont care tbh). Again the capped crusader tries to kill me while im having my picture taken with 10 genTanks and 5 Monks.. we'll he didnt last long.

After this I went to NC and started to talk through with various people including QD and Fang.

Ok thats my story and thats what happened on the day of the fight and where all the agro is coming from...

If i made a bad decision then I am responsibe, as far as i can see me and Fang are still good mates. He has no problems and even adopted one of my ideas for his clan which he still uses.

TBH I dont care for people who bitch, at the end of the day i click the power button on the PC and it ends, real life concerns me more than some digital theater where power-hungry 13 year olds squabble.

Any game that is more of a burden than actual fun isn't worth the hastle imo....

Doc Holliday
02-08-03, 05:20
well after 8 pages i forgot what the topic was about. So first off thanks for mentioning me as someone who is actually reasonable at pvp. Kira i love you ;)

to be honest the whole ssc this ssc that is a bit childish but each to their own. Yes it seems like the german clans are now allied together and it comes accross like this in a big way, RDZ/R2k/Synchs/uTs etc all help each other. Fair play. Fact is WE also help each other and i feel its gone both ways alot of times in terms of who has won lost drawn against who. FACT. city clans need to learn to work off each other. Xan i respect your views on the issue but in fairness i feel u underestimate the regulators as a pvp clan. im not bias as im leader of said clan but i do feel this comin from your post. Alot is happening on uranus alot more than people here seem to realise. clans are realising the facts that they can simply hide under rocks anymore while the so called superpowers walk all over them. UK-USA are learnin. We are learning all the time every victory/defeat teaches u something about your selves and your enemy. We could all do well to learn this lesson no matter how harsh.

The server as a whole is a very friendly one IMHO and all people can greet each other in the plaza yet still fight on the battle field. whats the harm in that. the fact is WE ALL need to organise prep and plan better offensives if we are to beat the so called german clans. they arent all that hot at the end of the day lets face it. they are human. they make mistakes they fuck up. we all do.

I think personally the clans in question all need to make a united stand on this "issue" and deal with it accordingly in game and not bitch at each other on the forums........

still my opinion only u can think what u all will.

take care guys

Doc

edit: yes u fuckers 500 posts and one more thing. QD im not being pedantic or anythin else but there have been times when uTs have helped u out at op defences. In the bad old days when we ( the regulators ) first formed we hacked hawkins and u lads turned up in force with at least one uTs monk in tow. However it was an exceptional fight an it taught us where we were as a clan in terms of pvp skills. i remember it well :angel:

ncadict
02-08-03, 09:42
"I'll say it again. Syndicate should be City Admin or Tangent if they wanted to address server balance issues.

Being Crahn is a cop-out. Thinking that a clan could take all of LPs OPs without drawing in the whole FA-TG-Tsunami alliance was an ill-conceived idea at best."

Hmm i started as Tangent and ran AP AS and were alliesd to Ronins look what happened there the same said alliance broke ronins up and forced members off the server.

and as for you post above Hive after being TT i changed to TG and then to crahn as there were no good TG clans.

juvestar15
02-08-03, 10:22
Who are you ncadict?

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 10:43
Originally posted by Doc Holliday

edit: yes u fuckers 500 posts and one more thing. QD im not being pedantic or anythin else but there have been times when uTs have helped u out at op defences. In the bad old days when we ( the regulators ) first formed we hacked hawkins and u lads turned up in force with at least one uTs monk in tow. However it was an exceptional fight an it taught us where we were as a clan in terms of pvp skills. i remember it well :angel:

That was an LP op defence :p

hivemind
02-08-03, 11:12
I know who he is now. ;)

But still. If you wanted to oppose Fallen Angels / Twilight Guardian / Tsunami, then you should have been Tangent or City Admin. Or even better, Black Dragon.

Arcadius
02-08-03, 11:23
OMG this thread is one big ego fest. *chokes*

:p

ramirez
02-08-03, 11:25
Originally posted by L0KI
5. Syndicate dont need to worry about survival. We are currently against Synchz, uTs, LP, R2K, RdZ and Cadaver, and ill tell ya, we arent losing. When it MATTERS, we win, and we are having fun too :)

right you're winning when 4 apus and a ppu attack one of us

you're winning when you've got a savezone in your reach to escape if you take more than 2 hits in a row

it seems that the syndicate is the new pvp-king-clan on uranus *lol*

wake up ... pvp = no one escape, fair chances .. not bullshit like this

greetings from -nietzsche.^ and the cadaver crew :P

Barar
02-08-03, 11:35
Syndicate are a good clan and they are working hard to make a differance on thever and break the current dominance of clans.

Wether they succeed or not is a matter of time - personally Id of liked to seem them as a city clan, because id like to see the city rise up against the enemy however see where the war takes us

Fact is kudos for trying - better than sitting bitching about the dominace and not doing anything about it

ncadict
02-08-03, 11:35
Hmm what we did was fair play niet u wouyld have dont the same to us if the situation would have been reversed.

BTW niet thx to yourself for the 3 slot Holy heal sanctum 4 slot Rezz and thx to your other member for the 5 slot holy heal and 3 slot holy shelter.

Greets From The Syndicate

vokuhila
02-08-03, 11:38
BigBong was an 14 year-old idiot on Jupiter who didnt play for a long time now (thank you god). The votes for arek were a kind of joke, either, because he said (on the forums,.. this poll was posted afterwards) that he is the best PvPer on Uranus (hahahaha :lol: ) so these voting possibilitys were meant funny only ;)

im sorry that my english sucks ass at the moment, im a little ill at the moment.. my head keeps burning eeeeeeeeeeeek

greetz
voku

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 11:40
LoL Voku :D

___T-X____
02-08-03, 13:25
It seems that T-X and Ncadict have been trying to smear QD alot.
'God mate what did u do to them poor dears.
My view on T-X is sumed up in one word....... Mercenary.
When he was in my clan we got into a tussle with MJ12 now we'd pk them and vice a versa after a few weeks of this Arek gets in touch and asks for a NAP me being a bit tired of all this BS decides to go along as it would take the heat of all my low levels.
( U see T-X I had to think of everyone)
T-X throws his toys out the pram and quits.
T-X forms his own clan. A month later quits that to Join Regs.
T-X quits Regs the reason I believe to be that Regs asked for a NAP with an enemy clan so they could have a breather lvl abit more so the fights could be more exciting.
Before u start ranting at me T-X remember one thing I've always been ready to help u regardless as I do consider u a friend I also consider QuantumDelta a friend and the picture u paint of him is far far removed from what I know and have experienced. Come now how many ppl would let u walk away from an Op fight like SSC let me do after My side got pwn'd by them and I was last man standing...........'

well Scorpius, i'll say the respect due thing to yourself,as you've always been helpful and interesting to talk with. Lets get a couple of things cleared up tho.

As the clan leader of The Shadow Warriors (Shades), you never gave any clear direction for what you wanted the clan to be, or where you wanted it to go. Now once I had reached a /55+ high level in your clan, and waited, and waited for somthing interesting to happen- and it never did. Out of nowhere without even discussing it with the clan you started a NAP with MJ12 is dirtiest clan on the server.

On reflection, I would have to ask what Teh Shades ever achieved that can be measured ? Dont think the clan ever owned an Op, alot of the players went to Doc's Clan because I guess they were bored shitless aswell. And Teh Shades is no more ?.....anyway

At this point I figure that I wanted to go see abit more on my own, I did this, and after about 3 weeks I wanted a challenge and started my own clan. I was the luckiest guy in the world, the members we got onboard were fuckin ace. However, the stupid 3 hack rule came out and there was no more new players to recruit cos god I tried to this end. Doc Holliday had left your clan for his reasons- bth I wouldnt be so surprised if they were different to mine. Anyway, his clan was coming on ten fold, and he and I felt if we merged it would put us in a better position due to available resources and response time to an event. And I had a great epxerience in the Regs, I have a lot of friends in there now that DM me for help, and I never let them down. Some came with me to Crahn and I even seen someone go into =SSC=.

Me leaving the Regs ? I told you already that i wanted to expand my expereince of Neocron. But, lol, I work with Doc Holliday in Real Life, I play this for a Couple of hours and see him, then like last night I was out with him Clubbing till 4am before I dropped him off home - I think you can see to much of a mate, lol - and I want to make sure we still have stuff to talk about when we go out.....hahahaaaaaa

Anyway, enuff going back to the movement of me between clans, - god you always come up some with your take on this everytime u stick your ore in on anything to do with me.

@Legoias aka Sam Osa (I know this must be you as I dont abuse ppl in the game on DM)- I apologised shortly after to you for losing my rag with the way =ssc= stuck the boot in -because what was the point in being angry - =ssc= had shown which way it was going. Im not apologising again u girl ?its 2 months on, so why dont you drop your whining ? btw - I actually thought it was quiet funny running into Malstrond with your mates and getting the F12 as it goes.... the 10+ Tanks with CS's out and god knows how many monks - lol, and they still Holy para'd and Damage Boosted-priceless.

@QD - You got your weak ass whooped by 3 ppl, its not a number I just pulled out my head. When I speak to a couple of people ill post names down to prove it. Im not letting you try to crusify me unless I have the names.

Anyway - back to your original post. Ger vs the rest (non-german players). Thats how it, wake up and shake up. The funniest, and yet most blantently obvious definition of this. Is way the uTs kept there name the same, and to changed to faction - the only reason they did this is because even they could see that it was starting to stare everybody in the face that the german clans were forming a 'Coalition/Alliance' or whatever agianst the non-german clans. Because they were killing there own allied faction in Crahn and others without any RP reason and in there new faction they can now try to justify it. you cay flame me for saying that you think thats bullshit, however thats the way its appears to me.

Darth Slayer
02-08-03, 13:33
yup T-X thats always been my problem I always play my cards close to my chest. It was my first time running a clan and retrospectively I could have done better and I also could have done a lot worse.
As for Ops we owned those just never for Long Damn U cadaver damn u to Hell ......... :lol:

WarBoy
02-08-03, 14:03
i voted for hivemind and im german ;)

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 14:17
As I said, all two of the three, very skilled(XaNToR and Ingmar Bonesteel, lets see YOU beat them reliably), the other, a rifle whore using one of my best generic configurations, so someone with basically my Pistol PE Defence and Rifle Offence.

I could do that, easily, but it's lame.

For your information, kiddo.
Back when I was cityadmin, fighting uTs the first time around, before we moved to FA(where we still fought uTs for a time, ya know, back when you were in diapers), uTs WERE Tsunami.
They fought against clans that were Black Dragon at the time, clans which, since have left Neocron (Well they left for Jupiter after a bit of a longer story but point remains, they left and left uTs with no enemies.
uTs moved to TG to have a more polarised field of battle.
Shortly after Ronins arrived decided they were gert an' huge an' stuff and pushed people around until they got pushed back (gee sounds familar).

don't blame me for your short comings.

I still find it funny how I'm crap for losing to one of the, if not the, best tank on the server (imo of course, RIP maybe better) and two Rifle PEs using some of the better defence setups who aren't n00bs, and I'm a Pistol PE. o_O
What are you stupid? Do you have any clue what the balance of this game is like? (EG: Non-existant), I suppose that makes you crap for getting your ass kicked to high hell from every hybrid you ever met pre-patch, At least I've actually killed Bad Ass's hybrid in a full out fight. (With my pistol pe, pretty much alone, nf).
I had killed hybrid equal to NeoFrog too, with my ultra gimp pistol.

If you can't take ques from the fact that THREE SSC and one stun trap kept your force of (10? 15? 20?) Regulators + Allies out of Jeriko for over 20 minutes while we waited for reinforcements(And you sure as hell were trying), then I'm pretty sure you have one helluh short memory span.

I picked up 7 kills at that op war over the course of the three fights, to one death.
Three of my kills were the PPUs, all the rest were rifle PEs and one single tank.
Sure, I'd be absolutely nothing without my clan/team backing me at the fight, but I am sure as hell not useless.
I kicked your ass that day T-X.
And you, fired first, not me.

If you still feel you are in a position to judge me I pity you...

All I ever cared about was the people I knew, or the people who talked to me without coming across like a right dick... Fang is included in the people I care about.
If "Carebear" = Giving a shit about people, I'm guilty of that matt.
Like fang said "If only you could see the stuff that goes on in clan" heh..

Legoias
02-08-03, 14:29
@Legoias aka Sam Osa (I know this must be you as I dont abuse ppl in the game on DM)- I apologised shortly after to you for losing my rag with the way =ssc= stuck the boot in -because what was the point in being angry - =ssc= had shown which way it was going. Im not apologising again u girl ?its 2 months on, so why dont you drop your whining ? btw - I actually thought it was quiet funny running into Malstrond with your mates and getting the F12 as it goes.... the 10+ Tanks with CS's out and god knows how many monks - lol, and they still Holy para'd and Damage Boosted-priceless.

I hold no grudges, never have and never will. I dont play this game to be "1337" or "uber" I play the way I want. Apologise? I never asked for you to apologies that was Fang's doing which was a good gesture but we both know it ment jack-shit you grit your teeth and said the works...it wont make them believable.

My intent here was to show that QD was not around when the shit kicked off, I was so there is no point bashing the lad for stuff he didn't witness.

One thing that's pissing me right off is the fact that EVERY clan on the server can do what they want and play as they want except for SSC. SSC have 'integrity' something a number of other clans are missing. As a member of SSC I would love friendlies or the occasional war but every one else seems to think that we as a clan should sit out the way and not get involved in anything that effects the server community....

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 14:32
Ehh, =SSC= can't do anything either way without someone saying "haha, honour?" so wtf...

hense why I'm glad Fang, an EX-SSC-NC Dude who some of us still class as an SSC outside the game, is leader of Syndicate. :rolleyes:

___T-X____
02-08-03, 14:39
If Rabbi Fang tells you what goes on in clan chat, i figure that is confidence, not for having a sly dig in forums - so try not to break that bond kiddo.

Jericko that day - SSC were brillient, really cant fault them. The use of Damage boosting by sirrah and then Nemisis droning was something we all learnt from - and I gave individuals praise in your clan to that end.

'the other, a rifle whore using one of my best generic configurations, so someone with basically my Pistol PE Defence and Rifle Offence' <---are you for real.

Im refering to PE's not tanks, so Ingmar really has nothing to do with this. As for Bad Ass, pat your self on the back son- you must have got him on a bad day.

Anyway, im off out it too nice for me to waste the day listening to your Cod Shit and *Puke* pal.

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 15:16
Yup Jason Bourne.
I fought him, XaNToR and Ingmar, that was it the whole night for the fights in the main arena (where I get 6fps with so many people on my now aging system but hey, I didn't say a thing about that and put on a show for the peeps, I lost, but I'm not ashamed of losing to two of those guys, both of them had superior setups to my own, and they're both very skilled FPS Players).
All fights i fought outside the main arena, I won.
*shrugs*

greendonkeyuk
02-08-03, 16:27
right this thread is going back and forth between qd and tx it seems. First off, qd i like you, i respect you for your skills on the battlefield, but ur forum posts in this thread seem to be getting a little out of hand. tx yours too. noone should have the right to question how or why someone else plays this game. no need guys.

The op fight at jerico, there were at least 7 ssc, jreaper, yourself, sirrah, lil-daddy, (one droner) one CA GUY FFS (i understand his alt is ssc) called timpa i believe and a few others. there were about 10 of us. It was a fair fight, we lost, twice. If you were genuinely mistaken about the numbers on your side at that fight then fair play but please dont write a post that tries to elevate your victory because this thread
a: theres no need
b: this thread is turning into an egofest and its boring as hell to read. If credit should go anywhere it should go to the droner as he singlehandedly turned the tide of the fight killing our ONE ppu and 3 others at least (t-x and myself included). Without him i think it could have gone either way. with all the skills in the world i dont think you personally couldve killed 10 of us......

the tank you killed was me, i dont mind admitting it. we learnt a helluva lot that day, it was Doj we had with us, four of them and six of us. what i hate is the forum egotistical bullshit thats going around at the moment. this thread has brought loads of it out. ive never professed to be a pvper. what i am is an rper. i believe in a clean honourable fight, i dont brag when i win or whine when i lose. id prefer if the rest of this server adopted a similar attitude. ITS A GAME FFS.

To address some of the issues raised about balance, to barar, Xan and any flux who are listening, i personally have approached flux to see about a potential alliance. Wed like to form something similar to what UAT did before they all went black dragon. We are a new clan, relatively, we hold 2 ops at the moment. As far i as i can see thats the most any city clan has held for any length of time in recent months. If you guys are interested then please contact doc or myself ingame or via pm or whatever because wed really like it.

To the others i fully agree with the points you all made about having more city clans or bigger ones or whatever. We as a clan (the regulators to those who dont know) are growing, and growing well. We are serious about pvp as a clan, we do have some good pvpers and we have some (like myself) that are practicing so that one day my name might appear up there on the top 5 list. :p

All the rest of this thread is hot air and clan bashing tbh not a lot more than that. Personally i dont see a problem with the uts etc all working together. the reason i say this is because it doesnt really matter how many of us post up here saying i dont like it blah blah blah because theyre not gonna say oh shit guys the rest of the server dont like it we'd better not help each
other. We all have different opinions as to why they help each other but instead of everyone speculating on those reasons why dont we think about what we can do to balance it out? Im not gonna name names but there are some REALLY good pvpers in the city clans, how comes we dont all band together properly and fight back against em. id like to see that happen rather than have to wade through this crap.

The only person ive seen start to do this so far is Rabbi, hats off to him for it, some people argue hes gone to crahn and its a cop out. Well youre entitled to youre opinion, d5g have more ops now, they seem to be more active, again credit guys. Protopharma are a "city clan" but theyre profit orientated neutral more than ridding the world of the evil tg i guess. I dont know where hive stands on the whole city alliance thing so i wont comment there further. Flux i mentioned above. The Rangers (uk usa) are helping us a lot and we in turn help them, theyre coming on nicely now and its good to see. Would any of you other city clans consider joining us in this fight?

Lastly to aligs point about ingame names and forum names being different, i see your point mate and i have nothing to hide. If anyone wanted my in game name(s) all they gotta do is ask. i posted my main one on a thread by juvestar the other week.

Its pyper. My friends (and some enemies) will know my alts too. If anyone feels they need to know this information then please contact me.

juvestar15
02-08-03, 17:25
QD i have observed you for a while now. This is what i see.

Ronins are in power: Yay they are cool, lets be friends.
Ronins lose power: They are arrogant, they pushed people around blah blah blah.

uTs in power: Oh they are great guys, blah blah babbling bullshit.

Lets see when uts isn't in power........

I see no difference in Ronins and uTs/LP.
Both clans hold/held most OPs on the server.
Both PKed runner that have nothing to do with anything.

Now all you look out for is the clan in charge. As long as you are friends with them, your clan is fine.
Makes me wonder. Do you really give a shit what goes on? It seems to me you will step over anyone if that means SSC get to hold their OPs.

I don't like the way you play this game.

Why is this thread still open??

greendonkeyuk
02-08-03, 17:27
the word youre looking for is probably equivocator..... and old english word from macbeth but i forget the scene or the act im afraid.....

juvestar15
02-08-03, 17:29
I might start using it :)

Don't take offence to what i post. It's only what i see. You play the game how you want to, you run the clan the way you want to.

ncadict
02-08-03, 18:11
Posted by Juve star

"QD i have observed you for a while now. This is what i see.

Ronins are in power: Yay they are cool, lets be friends.
Ronins lose power: They are arrogant, they pushed people around blah blah blah.

uTs in power: Oh they are great guys, blah blah babbling bullshit.

Lets see when uts isn't in power........

I see no difference in Ronins and uTs/LP.
Both clans hold/held most OPs on the server.
Both PKed runner that have nothing to do with anything.

Now all you look out for is the clan in charge. As long as you are friends with them, your clan is fine.
Makes me wonder. Do you really give a shit what goes on? It seems to me you will step over anyone if that means SSC get to hold their OPs.

I don't like the way you play this game."

Niceley put mate echo my thoughts Ronins actually gave them 2 of there ops to try to draw them in to thwe war but as usual they sit on the fence and pick the biggest side goes oh so well with there ideals rofl

Legoias
02-08-03, 18:40
Niceley put mate echo my thoughts Ronins actually gave them 2 of there ops to try to draw them in to thwe war but as usual they sit on the fence and pick the biggest side goes oh so well with there ideals rofl

Not because SSC choose to but because we have to, We wont use dirty underhand tactics and we wont bail on our allies. People bitch about SSC when we make a move so we step back and look at the situation and decide what to do. At that point you start the bitch machine again.

juvestar15
02-08-03, 18:51
Don't start on that OP shit again. It's a dead topic.

___T-X____
02-08-03, 19:50
I must say thank you Juvestar. Not for any particular reason other than the fact you can see what is going on from a neutral point of view -and your not afraid to speak up and put your feelings down. I was starting to think only a few others and myself could see how people/clans are controlling and manipulating Uranus's ops and clans to there own ends.

'Now the whole Germans vs US/UK/whatever thing seems to be flaring up a tiny little bit again.

I wanna stamp on it before it gets outta hand and I just saw a thread that I wanna use as an example as to why this stuff shouldn't really exist....' to quote QD's original post.

It doesnt suit your man here to acknowledge it, its better that =SSC= tries to 'nip it in the bud' before people start to get wise to the way power is being controlled by the long established German clans with their 'Traditionally a LP/Syncs/uTs/etc Op bullshit' because theyre in with them-theyve got a piece of the pie. They dont want the city-clans or whoever to revolt/change/disturb the balance, because if the power may shifts, they might not get any pie anymore.

It really is that simple.

Im out this thread now- ive put pen to paper, all I want to see a balanced server with a better RP element thats fun for all instead of just some. Simple as. Over and out lads - see you in game.

hivemind
02-08-03, 20:12
Because they were killing there own allied faction in Crahn and others without any RP reason and in there new faction they can now try to justify it.
Don' flatter yourself. Roborn / Syndicate had NOTHING to do with uTs's move to Tsunami. The fact that you're red people now is just an added bonus. And as far as us killing an allied faction, sure we did. You attacked our oldest ally, Luminous Path. You thought that you'd be safe from uTs's retribution because you chose to "equivocate" and be Crahn? Well lemme tell you son, Untouchables wird Kommen und dich bestrafen! It takes a lot more to be a friend of uTs than being of allied faction. You made a mistake, and you're paying the price by having several clans come down on you for it.

And let's talk about fence-sitting for a moment. Why is Reborn Crahn? It's one of three reasons:

1. You wanted to be allied faction to TG so that you could try and take LPs OPs without having uTs get involved. That didn't work.

2. You somehow thought that you could address server balance issues by creating ANOTHER clan in an anti-city faction. That's not working.

3. You were all too lazy to unfuck your faction sympathies enough to join Tangent or City Admin. This one is my personal thought on the matter.

Which was it?

Vamil
02-08-03, 20:29
You know, everyone is pointing at Reborn(syndicate) as the people who fucked the server balance and all that. I find it funny that TG on uranus has one clan now that means anything and there not even that good. It was uTs that fucked the balance of the server and you can deny that shit all day but its the truth. I was in uTs when they were the "freedom fighters" the people opposed to the city's control and all. Now all of a sudden they all say ... lets go to tsunami.. (note that one of the biggest fuckin clans on the server were already tsunami) so that right there made TS extremely overpowered. The best was the reason for the chance "uhhh we were TS when the game first started and uhhh we wanted to go back...."

The other night I helped out Reg's and Syndicate at jankins lab on my monk K.Soze. An APU and I went up front first to see who was attacking it. Sure enough RDZ, R2K, Syncs all there, at least 15 or so. So the APU and I went up and started the attack, downed 4 or 5, apu dies i head back to tell syndicate and regs whats there. And the look on syncs faces when we came in full force was priceless, i swear they ran like cockroaches when the lights turn on :))

hivemind
02-08-03, 20:39
I'm not saying Syndicate fucked the server balance, it was already fucked, regardless of whether uTs is TG or TS.

What I'm saying is that if it was gonna be addressed in a meaningful RP way, then Syndicate should have chosen a City Faction.

alig
02-08-03, 21:07
Originally posted by Vamil
You know, everyone is pointing at Reborn(syndicate) as the people who fucked the server balance and all that. I find it funny that TG on uranus has one clan now that means anything and there not even that good. It was uTs that fucked the balance of the server and you can deny that shit all day but its the truth. I was in uTs when they were the "freedom fighters" the people opposed to the city's control and all. Now all of a sudden they all say ... lets go to tsunami.. (note that one of the biggest fuckin clans on the server were already tsunami) so that right there made TS extremely overpowered. The best was the reason for the chance "uhhh we were TS when the game first started and uhhh we wanted to go back...."

The other night I helped out Reg's and Syndicate at jankins lab on my monk K.Soze. An APU and I went up front first to see who was attacking it. Sure enough RDZ, R2K, Syncs all there, at least 15 or so. So the APU and I went up and started the attack, downed 4 or 5, apu dies i head back to tell syndicate and regs whats there. And the look on syncs faces when we came in full force was priceless, i swear they ran like cockroaches when the lights turn on :))

Lmao....synchz are as big as my little finger:rolleyes: they cant kill 1 person _on there own_....im in pp1 as alig, having fun...a synch turns up, dies within seconds....omfg!!! how many come to get _me_ alone ....ooooo id say around 4 - 5 if im lucky(ppu's inc.) u dont get any shitter than that and then to top it all, i hav the odd LP turn up...uTs are always there for the 'mockery' and usually cadaver will turn up eventually!! lame and this is supposed to be 'balance' roflmao.

@ hivemind : i was told directly off someone that the _only_ reason uTs joined TS was to properly RP kill Sydicate.

Legoias
02-08-03, 21:20
Originally posted by alig
@ hivemind : i was told directly off someone that the _only_ reason uTs joined TS was to properly RP kill Sydicate.

My understanding is uTs were TS in Beta4 and first few months of retail and have always been TS on Jupiter server. There move was to bring there Uranus policies in line with Jupiter.

hivemind
02-08-03, 21:22
Nope. Patently false. Remember, I'm IN uTs. I think I'd know. We are Tsunami again because we *want* to be Tsunami. I don't really understand the attraction, but all the old-time members think Tsunami is cool.

Who told you this?

QuantumDelta
02-08-03, 21:34
Juve neutral my ass.

My oppinions of ronins changed when neofrog tricked some of my clanmates into taking mcpherson while I wasn't around knowing full well uTs were going to come crashing the party a little later, Ronins offered support because they wanted =SSC= to back them up militarily in the way.

That, has always been the biggest thing ronins ever did, that upset me.

Ask uTs how =SSC= are about them.
Friends, do we call'em for op fights?
Not really.

=SSC= were allied to uTs due to a situation which came up with =WC= RN. and a few other clans that attempted to attack us, if the war we fought got more serious than we could handle, we wanted the option to have some support and since NO ONE ELSE, beyond our friends, Rabbi Fang, and the rest of his clan, Ph34r, and fw, NO ONE helped =SSC=, we were alone, and we won.
=SSC= and the people listed, fought together (with the occasional helping hand from others, I think once barar or biggin helped ...........not 100% sure can't remember) against INSANE odds, and held the line.
So we never called on uTs and the other clans either disbanded, or fell inactive, or just surrendered and sued for peace.

In our neutrality we stand because we know how powerful we can be with our friends or allies, however since certain people seem incapable of fighting without hating, we do not fight unless we are forced to fight.

I appologise for the lateness of this reply, however, I was out having fun with Dribble Joy and Xan. (IRL).

I will start that shit if that shit is brought to the table :p

Anyway, Green, dude, in the initial attack (the first thing I knew about the first attack was T-X trying to get cheap shots on my unbuffed self in the jeriko entrance after having me let him stand there long enough for his SI to wear off), only 3 =SSC= were inside the op. Myself and Stoopid Tank immediately killed three people as SirRah got here, rah healed me we headed back inside and held the op until the REAL reinforcements arrived who were grouping at OZ Station with Rabbi Fang.
K?

If you think we are puppets of uTs, you can ask 'em, we were mutual reinforcement.
If you think we are manipulating uTs, you can ask 'em, I was always straight forward when dealin with 'em about Reborn.
Even when straight forward was only a "I don't know what's going on with reborn please bare with us."

So uhh.
.....yea..... o_O I would say what's your point guys, but you have no point....

alig
02-08-03, 21:35
I cant fully remember tbh but it could of been a reborn or cartel(not sayin it was....just could of been, got me thinking now!) that i got told off....it could also be biased as well, dunno lol !

Darth Slayer
02-08-03, 21:55
I'm about to go ingame so I'll keep this short. Pyper my friend you are so right. It's a game FFS..... :lol:

L0KI
02-08-03, 22:56
I Didnt wanna get involved in this FUCKIN THREAD. Again, a person i considered a friend has had a DIG..

LETS QUOTE FROM HIVEMIND:

And let's talk about fence-sitting for a moment. Why is Reborn Crahn? It's one of three reasons:

1. You wanted to be allied faction to TG so that you could try and take LPs OPs without having uTs get involved. That didn't work.

2. You somehow thought that you could address server balance issues by creating ANOTHER clan in an anti-city faction. That's not working.

3. You were all too lazy to unfuck your faction sympathies enough to join Tangent or City Admin. This one is my personal thought on the matter.

Which was it?

________________________________________________ END QUOTE_____________________________________________

1. uTs isnt half as strong as they like to think. Its all egos and ignorance. I was TOLD BY A UTS that they were moving to tsunami to help balance the server, and to fight us without losing SL. explain ing?

2. I made the decision to move to Crahn. ME AND ONLY ME. Ive stayed out of this thread, and comments like that are cheap and frankly, its childish.

3. My sympathies for crahn were ALL less than -50. :p

Oh yeah hive, the answer, is NONE.

-----------------------------------

My point:

I made the clan. ME. Not TX, and not NCadict. I picked the faction, for my own reasons.

Okay. I didnt think for one second that moving to crahn would balance the server. Im not retarded man, and u should know that by now. I did however, think that a move to Crahn would TILT the server. The server has changed a LOT since i made this clan. For the better imo.

Fact is, how many Crahn clans? 2 or 3 max? How much power do crahn have in terms of OPs? Before we joined crahn, crahn had 0 ops.
There are too many TT/CA clans already, far too many people tryin to fill those boots.

I wanted to be fucking different. Give people an alternative. The choices were TG/FA or CA/TT if u wanted to fight. Now crahn seems to be overwhelming all of the above.

As for server balance issues, whats the main fight goin on at the moment?

Oh, wait.. its:

uTs/Synchz/LP/RdZ/R2K

vs

Syndicate, SPL and The Regulators.

We are doin pretty fuckin well, AND we are havin fun.

The comments you made about my clan are unjust, and they should have been aimed at me privately. I have always respected you, but the decisions i made to make a crahn clan should NOT be an issue in this thread.

Now im staying the fuck out of it, like i tried to all along. PLEASE DO NOT DRAG ME BACK INTO THIS SHIT.

vokuhila
03-08-03, 00:05
let me tell you an idea i had just a few seconds ago:

ill pwnz0r0r you all
roflfl :D

ncadict
03-08-03, 00:56
roflmao

hinch
03-08-03, 01:13
listen up lads i have a cuning plan

{MD}GeistDamnit
03-08-03, 02:33
Damn I missed a LOT eh? Well I am about to renew right now, what have I missed and who on uranus misses me? :D

nonamebrandeggs
03-08-03, 03:08
On Pluto; Canadian Players > All.

Sorry just had to add that in.

greendonkeyuk
03-08-03, 05:04
@ rabbi you dont have to defend yourself here, you have reasons and theyre your own. people can dig at you but how many others do you see changing faction and bringing a bit of balance to the server. noone else has done anything of note.

@ darth thankyou. im glad someone took a note of my post.

@ qd fair play.

@ alig i heard the same. seems its been clarified now by what rabbi said.

@ md geist where the hell have you been!! theres tonnes been going on, catch up with god or nymphette. theyll fill you in.

@ everyone else, does anyone wanna join in on the underdogs side? :p

Its good clean fun i promise you.

___T-X____
03-08-03, 05:06
well i thought i'd have a late one tonight. Its 3:50am (late man) the Syndicates op started getting hacked about 30 mins ago.

Anton and me were the only ones from our clan on, and we did fucking good that Lilly^s Sch (syncs leader). I said to her thanks it was fun, but it getting late, can you stop now...

Then

*Gravis Uplink Turret destroyed*

I GR there, no-one on now from the clan.

I come out the underground to what I have to discribe as a complete piss-take. 4 Moonstrikers on me, boosted god knows how many times, froze so badly that everytime it was hittiung me they were just doing it for damage, and some arse with a libby.

anyway. since i was the only one on, i stay dead and watched them all (20 at aleast rebuffing etc, camped outside the UNderground). They rezz killed me 3 times then let me speak. They were syncs, uts, and rdz (I didnt see the other clans, i didnt live long)

I just said 'T-X vs 20 ppl, ninja hack 5am in Deutschlander ja ?'

Then Moonstrikered myself once and died......then logged.

jesus, fucking sort the server out, for fucks sake

Pfehh
03-08-03, 05:31
I haven't had as much time as I'd like to play lately, and I fear that also goes for my clanmates. Synchs/rdz/r2k all suck, and almost got spanked by a completely disorganized 2 man PE & Tank team when they tried to take tescom. Sadly I had just sat down and wasn't even prepared to fight, which made it all the more comical that I was actually able to put a dent in their force. When I came back 15 minutes later with an actual force, they'd all logged.

That, and getting cut down by 8 synchs when I was getting my monk PA are the only real experiences I have fighting em.

Not impressed.

I know uTs fights well, and will fight better if they're inspired by fierce competition. Since they're allied with the whole german alliance now, I suppose it's inevitable we'll end up facing off vs them again, but I plan on limiting those battles to OPs unless fired upon first, because unlike the other clans, uTs has earned some measure of respect in my eyes.

I have trouble swallowing the idea that uTs's move to TS had nothing to do with Syndicate, but if hive says it, I take his word for it.

juvestar15
03-08-03, 07:36
Fang's word is useless????
Read what he said.

I have never been to an OP fight against syncs and have seen only syncs there. I have been playing on Uranus since January. It all went to shit when the good sync leaders left. Now they are a bunch of pussys who are one of the biggest clans on server but by far one of the most pathetic. They couldn't hold an OP themselves if their lifes depended on it.

The only reason they are fighting together is because they are winning. Once that all changes they will want peace.

:rolleyes:

R.I.P
03-08-03, 12:39
well i guess there is a time zone isue i think. afternoon ,,,, night,,,,, and i own the night i belive,,,,,,, me and dingo can go back and forth all day hes very good,,,,,,,, that list is NOT the best pvp players but more to the lines on who is the most known and if u seen me pvp as much as these poeple,,,,,, i know i would have been on the list

greendonkeyuk
03-08-03, 17:09
well i thought i'd have a late one tonight. Its 3:50am (late man) the Syndicates op started getting hacked about 30 mins ago.

Anton and me were the only ones from our clan on, and we did fucking good that Lilly^s Sch (syncs leader). I said to her thanks it was fun, but it getting late, can you stop now...

Then

*Gravis Uplink Turret destroyed*

I GR there, no-one on now from the clan.

I come out the underground to what I have to discribe as a complete piss-take. 4 Moonstrikers on me, boosted god knows how many times, froze so badly that everytime it was hittiung me they were just doing it for damage, and some arse with a libby.

anyway. since i was the only one on, i stay dead and watched them all (20 at aleast rebuffing etc, camped outside the UNderground). They rezz killed me 3 times then let me speak. They were syncs, uts, and rdz (I didnt see the other clans, i didnt live long)

I just said 'T-X vs 20 ppl, ninja hack 5am in Deutschlander ja ?'

Then Moonstrikered myself once and died......then logged.

jesus, fucking sort the server out, for fucks sake

Jeez.

I take back what i said. The synchs suck anyway, the amount of times weve taken simmons off em for them to come back with half the server is untrue, it just seems to happen more and more at the moment. r2k are supposed to have backed out of a war with us. rdz continue to be well...... rdz i guess..... the uts... yeah they have the skills for sure. Trouble for them i guess is noone really fights em so they go along to help the other bs clans who need the help because they cant win alone.

Darth Slayer
03-08-03, 17:48
T-X that really really sucks man, but at least u tried kudos to that my man.
Pfehh was that Thursday nite when the Syncs waited for most ppl to leave before Opening fire. God Syncs suck at PVP I ran into the middle of them Me and another peep killed one hurt some others then made our gettaway.....:lol:
Drat now you've got me started slagging ppl off this is last post on subject.

Jesterthegreat
03-08-03, 18:20
i was posting on this earlier... but i really dont have the BORDOM to read another 6 or 7 pages of bitching :)

ok... these german clans have become friendly... ssc may be friendly with them as well (i dont know, im not on enough tbh)..

city clans, instead of bitching on here... lets see action? get a few city clans together? ally? get organised? give them a run for their money.

i am ssc... and i know alot of ssc peeps are bored as hell... i have seen people asking if we can start a war (which we didnt do, as ssc is not about randomly killing peeps) now if people started to get together to take on this german alliance... fine, i am sure they would love the challenge. LP were inactive on uranus until peeps started takin their ops... waitin for a challenge

so give them a challenge! instead of complainin about 5 on 20... get 20 peeps of your own? watch their supprise as 15 hidden people appear behind them?

Just my 2 pence people

NC Junkie

Sir ramic hobbs
03-08-03, 20:11
I was on page 7 i think and i saw doc say thanks for mentioning him in the decent PvP'ers and i dont care if ncaddict is slutsumi Thanks for mentioning me nice to know ive been noticed And DeCiMaToR is the best tank

Guu
04-08-03, 00:34
I read a bit of this and since you all feel like talking about LP here, I think I should give you some inside info about us.

We are pretty much inactive on Uranus at the moment. We play mostly on Jupiter now because we prefer the more "hardcore" drop system. A few of us visit Uranus on a semi regular basis, bu they are a minority. When we show up in force, it is always to support uTs (wich btw is the ONLY clan we have a formal alliance with) at some preplanned fights. Preplanned means a fight that we knew of at least a few hours in advance.
So obviously we are not something you should be concerned about too much. We dont even holy OPs any more...

Having that cleared up, let me continue:
There is no formal alliance between SSC and LP and there never has been one. LP never aided SSC, not as a clan. I was with SSC a few (2 or 3 times) because QD is a pal, maybe some other LPs were with SSC at one point or another, but LP never brought the whole clan to aid SSC. Neither did the clan SSC aid us in our fights. Individual SSC runners might have (I dont recall it, but I cant say I remember evry fight we had), the clan SSC never has
The clans were and are friendly and I daresay that we WOULD have agreed to help each other and ally should the need have arisen, but fact is that it never happened.

StoneRayne
04-08-03, 06:25
Junkie, go find 15 good, experienced, able to work as a team people and it'll gladly happen. Imo the biggest element missing of the rest of the server is ability to work as a team. Everyone keeps going for Heroism and ends up with a GR screen.
Some people need to understand that if they're high rankers of the clan, that doesn't make them gods, and they should stfu once in awhile.
And others need to understand that you lose as a team and win as a team. Saying you took out 5 people before you died doesn't mean jack sh!t.
It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.
Winning is winning.
And winning is what they have to learn.

hivemind
04-08-03, 06:36
YAHTZEE!!!!

*gives fw a cookie*

XanX
05-08-03, 02:40
YAHTZEE!!!!

Is that like the bit off of 'Cable Guy' when his friend tells him that 'Chip Douglas' Comes from 'My 3 Sons'

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 12:08
Junkie, go find 15 good, experienced, able to work as a team people and it'll gladly happen. Imo the biggest element missing of the rest of the server is ability to work as a team. Everyone keeps going for Heroism and ends up with a GR screen.
Some people need to understand that if they're high rankers of the clan, that doesn't make them gods, and they should stfu once in awhile.
And others need to understand that you lose as a team and win as a team. Saying you took out 5 people before you died doesn't mean jack sh!t.
It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile.
Winning is winning.
And winning is what they have to learn.

Some of us are trying, damned hard, to make something work here. Ive lost count how many times ive asked gone to other city clans for support. Most of our pleas fall on deaf ears it seems. We have arranged some tentative alliances with the smaller tangent clans on the server and one (the one?) Dre clan on the server, however when we went to arrange the malstrond fight the other day they backed out saying they didnt want to get ganked.......

StoneRayne
05-08-03, 12:34
Trying what?
Dude, I've been to rangers "attacks" and I've been to Regulator "attacks". You know what it looks like?
It looks like a group of monkeys running who knows where with god knows what plans. You know, organized PvP is not the same as "Group buffs pls, ok, now everyone RUNRUNRUN!!!"

And who do you arrange alliance with? what, you ask on faction chat knowing full well that you're the only major TT clan?
And have you ever asked Ronins? Or FLUX? Or jeebus, send me a DM. I'll join.

Btw, as a side tip. Respect is earned, not given. Good way to earn respect is to have honour, and NOT post on forums about how, when and who you owned where. Spamming OOC doesn't help either.

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 12:57
so far syndicate stepped up, we havent asked on faction chat as there arent any other tangent clans (well theres the war falcons who approached us last night), i dont use ooc at all, its muted normally due to spammers. i dont personally know any of the ronins, ive attempted to make contact with flux twice. whether milkshake has been on or not i dont know....... thats something we gotta chase up. To my knowledge youve been to one of our op fights.....

we dont invite you because of something things ive heard youve said about our clan. declaring us all kos for one..... nuff said on that matter.

btw as a side tip, dont flame a person when youve obviously got no clue as to who they are or what theyre about, im asking for constructive feedback here and people who genuinely would like to make a difference to this server.

if you read my posts you will see im the last person here to have an ego, its nice to win, i dont win too often so when i do i like it. you cant take that away from a person. With regards to the respect and honour part please dont lay that on me, i have honour and respect, for and from my clan mates and the people who know me. You saying that sounds dangerously like youre regurgitating something qd said recently.....

As you said yeah the fights may be buff and run but at least its a start!!

Darth Slayer
05-08-03, 13:03
Heh FW I was at the last Malstrond fight and they are getting there act together. What we have to remember is alot of them are 16-19 year olds with all the teenage hormones swiming around causing havoc. A point that pissed me off is after we beat back the Sync attack, not knowing if they coming back I wander back into the op and Immediatly Spot two Regs fighting each other, I say Stop and the monk parashocks me. If the Syncs had come back it would have been a toss up on which side I'd have helped. No hang on I dislike the Syncs I'd have left. Once the little in clan or in alliance fights are sorted things should get better.
I mean Honestlly could u see Hivemind and Xantor preparing for an op fight shooting each other at there rally point waiting for the others.......:D

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 13:14
our allies came along also (syndicate and rangers.... neutral to us) who happen to be enemies to each other. they started shooting eachother too. Are we to be blamed for that?

The two guys who were fighting have been spoken to also. apparently a friendly dispute went haywire.

My point about us beating synchs wasnt an ego trip, i was merely trying to explain to the server that noone is really uber if you have enought people with a bit of bottle on your own side......

I do believe scorpius even commented that hed heard xantor say on trade channel that it was a good fight......

i know i had fun. isnt that what its all about. if you read back through the thread im not the person whos whining about the german alliance, im the one who posted trying to understand it.
Some people have a problem with it..... personally i dont. It means there is someone to fight.

Doc Holliday
05-08-03, 15:22
I wasnt gonna post on here agen but it seems i will have to just one more time. Stone forget what the others say. I see your point totally about the disorganisation and i will be the first to own up that this in the past has happened. However. I personally supervised the malstrond defence. We held 3 times. i told em to stay tight cover each other and to all know their jobs and yes believe it or not they did. I have played ctf games and other fps games to know about how to work as a team and in fairness its a good job i cant use ts at the mo as they woulda heard some colourful language comin from me about some of them. There were runners there at the op who turned up to fight and shall remain nameless who did exactly what we needed and got the job done. There were also some complete fuckin morons and not all in my clan who just added insult to injury. the matters of where we went wrong have been addressed mate.

As for the allies of other city clans. i mentioned it to Xan the one time he didnt seem to interested in all fairness tho i do know a few of the flux guys personally. Ronins well i did speak to mike hunt too the other night also and he said he would have a word with dusty. we shall see.

Scorp im fully aware of that episode and the person involved was dealt with too but it was so fucking amatuer its untrue. it fucked me off almost as bad as opening the gr for the rest of syndicate to show up only for them to shoot the rangers. still that is a whole other story and part of the reason i left when i did.

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 15:27
live'n'learn - no one should blame others for simple mistakes made while learning the lore of the land =)

ncadict
05-08-03, 15:27
hi Doc i thought id make this point we help you guys as your neurtral to us and have some good runenrs and we want you to sucedd how ever we cant be seen to have CA allies as this is bad RP and for us to do that would be hypocritical sorry doc but Rabbi Gave the order and hes the clan leader.

As for CA they are all KOS to us now i think we had some good fights in PP1 last night with the rangers, ronins and lard i had great fun and i hope they did to.

My 2 cents

And doc the only reason we kileld some of your guys was becasue they atatcked us defending the Cas which wasnt any of there business

Doc Holliday
05-08-03, 15:31
I know bud i know. i know what happened cos u told me yourself. like i said its a whole other issue. i said to rabb on the night if he wants our help fair enuff. in future we will make sure u guys are kept seperate from each other. it saves arguements and any bitterness as we are allied in a sense to both of u. in true rp terms the rangers are our natural faction allies being ca which would mean us stepping in to defend them which IMO is fair point but what good would that have done?????????? u guys would have broken any agreements and KOS'd us perhaps. Depends on rabbs ideas but as i say dude. thats over and its forgotten. i got more shit on atm than having u guys as enemies.

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 16:09
hi Doc i thought id make this point we help you guys as your neurtral to us and have some good runenrs and we want you to sucedd

live'n'learn - no one should blame others for simple mistakes made while learning the lore of the land =)

hey fw read this eh?

it looks like there are some people out there who would like to see some balance on the server. So instead of swinging your flamethrower about cussing others please think before you write.

thanks

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 16:15
How was that flaming?!

More than a few people have made the mistake that just got voiced in this thread - I simply told Doc "It happens".

He didn't really do anything wrong, but he knows better now and will not make the same mistake again...what's wrong with that?
Docs a good guy and a pretty good leader for you dudes...

Erm... it wasn't a flame o_o

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 16:24
Qd
i wasnt referring to you, i referred to Fw claiming to know how we work and that our clan is a disorganised rabble. he has no real evidence to support his accusations, and no real experience either. nor did i notice him contribute any worthwhile suggestion to the discussion. that wound me up. if he had nothing good to say whats the point in posting. i meant your post said different, as in you cant blame people for teething troubles early on in clan history.

ive edited it, it should read correctly now.

my apology.

Darkborg
05-08-03, 16:28
spam
Arrr doesent this thread ever end arrr
/spam

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 16:33
Originally posted by Darkborg
spam
Arrr doesent this thread ever end arrr
/spam

yeah this guy had loads to contribute too. :rolleyes:

Darkborg
05-08-03, 16:36
Sry i was just reading it through and got frustrated i hereby apologise.
and i will post something constructive ( i hope ) When i get THROUGH this #%"#%&¤ thread ( although i had hoped to play a little today)

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 16:40
hehe, relax Teherama, these are just issues that people have needed to address for a while :)

Thanks for the edit pyper, I thought I'd upset ya :p

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 16:45
all we are asking for in this thread is for the uranus guys (the regular players regardless of rank or time in game) to suggest ways to try to balance the server out a little.

Qd made a very valid point at the beginning and its gone on from there. im just hoping that if we get peoples attention they might have something to add.

Darkborg
05-08-03, 16:46
hehe i didnt take it to seriously i feared he did though.:confused:

I just wandered in here said hey Thats an uranus thread i have to read that ........Mistake.....:p i need a break:cool:

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 16:50
LOL :P

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 16:50
sorry guys bad day at work

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 16:53
It's all good, just relax when ya get home :)

Take a breather before ya post or preview your reply, it helps sometimes heh =)

hinch
05-08-03, 16:54
duel me make you feel better

Darkborg
05-08-03, 16:56
np from my end.
I feel with your probs it can be a bitch if there isnt any developments in the server powerstructure. Im an old pluto player ( well of course im an even older uranus player but Nm that) and i started in FA over there man do u get tired of being PK'ed by TT's so i can uderstand that people want balance it isnt fun being the underdog all the time.

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 17:15
its just that it frustrates the hell outta me because i really enjoy this game, despite fatall errors and all that other stress. despite the lag and the bugs and the exploits and all that other stuff.

I want so much for this server to get the kick up the arse its needed for such a long time. i want to be a part of it and push it along and theres people who just dont want that. theyre content to cry and whine to all who will listen but not ever see the problem and address it. this is the reason i "borrowed" your thread qd. to get my point across.

im glad that theres stuff now in the pipeline and yes hinch i would love that duel real soon. when i cap im gonna be duelling everyone i can wth my pistol pe as ive gotta learn the hard way how to play em. im gonna shout scream and cry at my monitor but it sure beats the hell out of paying some idiot to sit on a couch and talk about my mother.....

neocron is a stress relief to me, like no other, and i want it to stay that way.

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 17:16
This thread is more or less to sort out the issues residing on the server at the moment, so you didn't really borrow it ;)

Hinch - we need a chat (live convo) at some point realllllll soon btw.

ncadict
05-08-03, 17:18
QD takes SSC to CA as they are one of the largest clans on uranus see how long u keep ur ops then and how much help u get from ur buddys UTS etc

And youd finally be off the fence and be active more

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 17:21
if they moved to ca, then theyd be allied to us.... neutral to tsunami still though.

but yes the crahn syndicate would be enemy. still, it would be one way of solving the current problem i have to admit.

ncadict
05-08-03, 17:22
Is CA not hostile to TS i thought they were??

I would say move to TG but form what i hear there is a new power base being formed there.

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 17:25
CA and TS are hostile.

I have things in the works matt.
Chill.

ncadict
05-08-03, 17:25
lol i thought u were planning something sounds like uranus will be a lot of fun in the near future

Id also like to point out its no longer us vs the Germans nor was that what we ever wanted as we will be allied to a large respectfull long time German clan very shortly i hope.

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 17:28
Just trying to buy some time at the moment, we have a lot of organising to do and it's REALLY hard atm since I'm the only SSC Admin (that helps push policy, rather than just assists other admins) present at this time... Kinda hoping reaps and rah get back off holiday and some of my friends wanna pitch in on an interesting idea :)

Yea been told all about that old german clan backing you guys up... I tried to encourage them to make peace with some of your allies......sorta (sorta :/) worked, hopefully things will be balanced soon after...

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 17:32
my bad

yeah i heard theres a few different things going off. should be all good soon.

hinch
05-08-03, 17:34
somethings happening ?

damn man gotta get meh head outta the ground

@qd check your pm`s and add meh to msn if you wanna chat i`ll be online here till 17:30 then ingame from about 18:30

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 17:36
hehehe hinch, you'll see soon :p

ncadict
05-08-03, 17:37
the suspense its killing me lol

hinch
05-08-03, 17:39
hehehe hinch, you'll see soon :p

msn now bitch fs im going to be busy as hell when i get into game tonight gotta barter for 500 troop carrier parts and then sell the fkers so talk now or forever hold your peace

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 17:41
Err, forum hasn't given me a PM yet.... :P

Darkborg
05-08-03, 17:43
LOL
/me feels confused :confused:
( not to mention out of the loop ) :p
Oooh well i guess i might as well look forward to whatever this is going to be.:D

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 17:43
darkborg what faction are you?

Darkborg
05-08-03, 17:46
TG

................ i just couldnt stay with the only "TG" in a post :p :D :D :p
but the rest of my chars are city based though. I have to admit my monkey has become my primary though.

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 17:48
city based? ca, tangent, biotech, clanned?
if youre unclanned and you wanna pitch in then we can always use the extra pair of hands.

Darkborg
05-08-03, 17:51
errr next actually and clanned but inactive
I just cant find the time to play 2 chars anymore :(

greendonkeyuk
05-08-03, 17:54
ah ok

StoneRayne
05-08-03, 19:25
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk

i know i had fun. isnt that what its all about. if you read back through the thread im not the person whos whining about the german alliance, im the one who posted trying to understand it.
Some people have a problem with it..... personally i dont. It means there is someone to fight.
Err.. You make a general comment and it sounds like you're flaming someone. Urgh. Nowhere in that post I was pointing fingers at you, whoever you are. I said general city factions, when they fight, it just looks like they don't know from under what rock they crawled from =/

QD... it's true, for one simple thing. Some people played this game for far too long to have much patience. It just happens too much. You say live and learn, give time to develop. By that time most people will quit... Sorry man, but it's true.

hey fw read this eh?

it looks like there are some people out there who would like to see some balance on the server. So instead of swinging your flamethrower about cussing others please think before you write.

Now don't even fukin start. Everyone on my buddy, everyone who knows me will tell you that's bullsh!t. I've been a city faction my entire 9-10 month stay with this game. And the only thing I ever wanted was balance. And wtf, I aint cussing you. I'm telling you straight forward what the fkin problem is with city clans. you can't take criticism, don't comment on it.

experience either. nor did i notice him contribute any worthwhile suggestion to the discussion. that wound me up. if he had nothing good to say whats the point in posting. i meant your post said different, as in you cant blame people for teething troubles early on in clan history.

Suggestion... and if I make one, will anyone follow it? Are there any people left that can balance the server? Will any major clan just faction just becasue I or you say so? Didn't think so. Be realistic.
What, am I supposed to always say something good? Ok, I'll go edit my post. It will say
**awwwhoney... you tried SOOO HARD and you're REALLY working towards becoming good clan, ITS VERY VERY GOOD!!**
Sorry dude, but I prefer to save the drama for others.
And uh.. my post said everything about the server. It doesn't have to be good nice and sweet as long as it's true. I don't know about your fights between 2 people at OPs. And what the hek does that prove? I said you have to learn how to win, which means you don't say "synchs are beatable", which means you don't start celebrating making a fightnight in the middle, which means you actually get used to winning, which gives YOU confidence and puts a good projection of your clan to others.
And dude, this early on in clan history is complete and utter bull. you'll end up being the top clan on uranus when all uts and company retire from the game.
Doc, I'm not criticizing you. I hear that you're a good leader, and I have no problems with you. I know that you cant control your peeps, and I never said that's something only you as a leader have to do. Until your troops fully realize the meaning of team PvP, I'm sorry dude, but you'll still be that *laugh* cityfaction thing in most people's eyes =/

so far syndicate stepped up, we havent asked on faction chat as there arent any other tangent clans (well theres the war falcons who approached us last night), i dont use ooc at all, its muted normally due to spammers. i dont personally know any of the ronins, ive attempted to make contact with flux twice. whether milkshake has been on or not i dont know....... thats something we gotta chase up. To my knowledge youve been to one of our op fights.....

we dont invite you because of something things ive heard youve said about our clan. declaring us all kos for one..... nuff said on that matter.

btw as a side tip, dont flame a person when youve obviously got no clue as to who they are or what theyre about, im asking for constructive feedback here and people who genuinely would like to make a difference to this server.

if you read my posts you will see im the last person here to have an ego, its nice to win, i dont win too often so when i do i like it. you cant take that away from a person. With regards to the respect and honour part please dont lay that on me, i have honour and respect, for and from my clan mates and the people who know me. You saying that sounds dangerously like youre regurgitating something qd said recently.....

Sure. One. It says a lot =/
The kos thing was because of one asshole in your clan totally fkd up a whole event, then disrespected about 10 people with his comments. Because of his piece of sh!t ass my PPU died in anarchy zone with 30-40 people around and I know there are hackers there. How the fuck would you feel if you risk losing a holy cath sanctum or a 5 slot shelter? They don't fukin grow on trees if you hadn't noticed.
When he got kicked from the clan, I hadn't done or said ANYTHING about your clan. If you were still on my kos you'd know about it. I've rezzed your members in PP in front of people who killed them, risking an attack upon myself. What else do you want, for me to kiss your ass? I always tell you, leave the drama out. You want to win, you win, you want to go bullsh!t, go bullsh!t. If I like you or dislike you will not prevent me from helping you against common enemy. And pls don't take it in a way that if you dm me in near future and I say I'm busy like I'm telling you "no" a LOT of times I'm afk, talking to someone or doing something else. When I'm available I wont decline.
I'm not flaming you, it wasn't even pointed towards you. It was pointed to the fact that you say your allies back down, when you hadn't really got any help from major city clans. So you don't know anyone in Ronins, yeah, might be a problem. Didn't thinking typing +d mrdust /d Hey, I'm from Regs, wanna go kill some TS? would be hard. Hey, it's not the best way to get a date but it will work for other things.
And err.. I wasn't flaming you, or pointing my comments about OOC to you. It was a general tip, since I've seen it done way too many times by cityclans. Also, posting on in-game forums the way yall did.. Well, you guys sound like you own the server.
Well, I'm glad it wasn't in announcements thread ^^

hivemind
05-08-03, 20:08
Honestlly could u see Hivemind and Xantor preparing for an op fight shooting each other at there rally point
No we're too busy hitting each other with bats and making fun of each other on Teamspeak.

kira wolf
05-08-03, 20:09
You know what pisses me off the most?

Tsunami able to control the canyons with the ease that they are doing... If I was TwG, I'd be pissed. But I guess I'm glad this isnt a roleplaying game. o_O

Good job uTs! I looove what you have done with the canyons!

Kira

XanX
05-08-03, 22:53
Its gonna be great for all you to know, FLUX is thinking of moving faction, but we havent decided yet....

any offers???

hivemind
05-08-03, 23:06
Merge with us as Proto and become neutral mercs. :D

greendonkeyuk
06-08-03, 00:03
well it sounded like a flame from here. nuff said, im not asking support or an asskissin or anythin, if people wanna help they will. im simply making a point that despite the negativity flying around at the moment there are people who are committed to sorting things. Its good fun. ur post maybe have been misconstrued, im not afraid of admitting im wrong, but thats the way it read. if you wanna pitch in then with us and bring some organisation for to this rowdy rabble then i for one will make room at our table, or if you got nothin positive to contribute then please refrain from it. Thats the point im tryin to get across here. theres more people bitchin than doing, we need to shift that around some wouldnt you say?

i speak on behalf of all my guys, they may not be the best on the server but they got heart, they got fire, they (myself especially) just need some practice and some strategy to use it.

To technoxan, im not sure of your impression of my clan, but i speak for myself and doc on this one, Tangent would welcome you.

KRIMINAL99
06-08-03, 02:11
lol... but all those ppl suck

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 02:12
coming from the guy who doesn't(didn't?) even know how burst bonuses work(ed)..... :p

OpTi
06-08-03, 02:14
Its gonna be great for all you to know, FLUX is thinking of moving faction, but we havent decided yet....

any offers???

Crahn Sect :D

KRIMINAL99
06-08-03, 02:24
I didnt have to know how to work burst bonuses to kill half the people on that list at lower lvls than them and sometimes in 2 or more vs 1 lol... Ok maybe they don't suck but were they really the best on the server?

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 02:25
And who were you on uranus?

OpTi
06-08-03, 02:30
And who were you on uranus?

heh me wanna know too:angel:

Doc Holliday
06-08-03, 02:42
well xan im amazed at u guys considering that. like greendonkey said. if u do feel u wish to move factions we would welcome u as tt players. i think theres a few issues i would have to resolve internally as a clan to sort it all out. clear leadership structer etc to make sure it ran smooth but thats somethin we could discuss if the time came.

Fw. mate i take all your comments thus far in to serious consideration and i can see your point mate. im honest if things arent all hunky dory. thanks for the advice too i will bear it in mind.

KRIMINAL99
06-08-03, 02:56
eVeRyOnE mUsT dIe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oops left out a !

... anyways you wouldnt hear about how good I was cause I was a pker... I burst into a room and kill 2 3 star spies and a PA tank then OMG HE KILLED A BUNCH OF NOOBS. I burst into the middle of an event with 50 ppl and kill 5 then die and its " HR HR HE IS TEH SUX" I died a heck of a lot but I still killed many of the people on that list with the odds against me. In fact if I remeber correctly I almost killed you after haruko when i attacked yall minding your own business in tech haven.. but you got away. I still remember all I saw was this PE appearing in mid air and then falling all the way around me it was hillarious.

Anyways the point is the people likely to be chosen as the best pvpers are probably going to be the most popular with some pvp skills, not actually the best. I haven't fought any of these ppl recently though so I could be wrong. Anyways I guess that just reinforces your point about the germans not being anti-american or whatever.... I dont think the problem is a national one.. there are just some certain clans that have really bad attitudes and act like they own their particulur faction and happen to be german. I think there have been plenty of similar clans that consisted mostly of americans/British people..

Milksh@ke
06-08-03, 03:02
late...

tired...

get back to this thread...

l8r
zzZzzZZZzzz

QuantumDelta
06-08-03, 03:05
LOL
Oh you?

That's like just lmfao ..........!

vokuhila
06-08-03, 03:48
roflfl
everyone must die should have named himself:

"daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn i died again!!!!!!!!11111111111111"

StoneRayne
06-08-03, 04:02
Originally posted by greendonkeyuk
well it sounded like a flame from here. nuff said, im not asking support or an asskissin or anythin, if people wanna help they will. im simply making a point that despite the negativity flying around at the moment there are people who are committed to sorting things. Its good fun. ur post maybe have been misconstrued, im not afraid of admitting im wrong, but thats the way it read. if you wanna pitch in then with us and bring some organisation for to this rowdy rabble then i for one will make room at our table, or if you got nothin positive to contribute then please refrain from it. Thats the point im tryin to get across here. theres more people bitchin than doing, we need to shift that around some wouldnt you say?

i speak on behalf of all my guys, they may not be the best on the server but they got heart, they got fire, they (myself especially) just need some practice and some strategy to use it.

To technoxan, im not sure of your impression of my clan, but i speak for myself and doc on this one, Tangent would welcome you.
Dude, from what I know, that's BS. I know people who are so starved of decent PvP they considered quitting. They wont join you without an invitation because that's like being an uninvited guest. Also, when they don't know what happening at Malstrond, how will they ever join? I mean, they might be Psi monks, but they can't read minds.
And as I said.. I don't want to 'pitch' anything. You want to pvp and win, get allies. Whether you like them or not doesn't matter, unless it goes beyond normal frames into real dislike/hate/kos etc.
Thanks for the invitation..but I'll never join any big clan.
And btw.. even if I got only negative things to contribute, I'll still do so at my own leisure. Don't "please" me :)
And if you want to do something, well, what do you want to do? What choices do you have? List some. You think a major clan should change factions, well, just because you say it it probably wont happen. What else can you do? Right now this thread is basically pointless. Hell, it hasn't been on topic for last 10 pages :P

greendonkeyuk
06-08-03, 12:17
did you miss the part where i asked for suggestions?
im sensing far too much hostility and there really is no need.

one person cant change a server full of people. some people like to lead, some like to follow, some like to be remembered for making a difference, some just want to moan regardless.

the point of this thread as qd rightly said is to make a difference, right now, i see technoxan made an interesting point, kudos to him for that. qd and i are talking about setting up some events, so that people have something other than fight for the op and lose it the next night to some ninja hacker at 3am, a bunch of other people are working on stuff. It aint all posted here but its going off in the background, which is where i think majority of this server would like things to go.

Which part of that post that you quoted is bullshit? fair play people didnt know, the people who knew are on my buddy list and/or people i knew were online at the time. If more clans do want alliances with us then wed welcome them. the idea of this post and indeed this thread was because i think we have most of the major players on uranus reading it. (id hope so anyway) and Therefore our offering our willingness to cooperate and discuss an alliance would hopefully lead people to come forward.

The choices we have so far, well the main one, is to gather our troops and keep hold of the 3 ops we got right now. More than as far as i know any city clan has had in a while. Im hopin its enough of a start to show people we are making a difference, or at least tryin to, it sends a message to people that we are here. We need to promote the city factions. Im not gonna stand here and whine and ask for a particular clan to change faction, nowhere have i asked for that. I know there are one or two that are but not from any asking on my part. im tryin to help my clan build themselves up and strengthen from within.

Btw a negative thing aint a contribution, it just takes up forum space that people dont need to read, this post isnt here because the server is all hunky dory right now, its here because there are issues. this entire thread is here because people wanna sort it out.

If you know people who want decent pvp then why not put the word around, i understand doc and yourself talked plenty the other night. i figure you must know him enough by now to know hes an approachable guy, why not send these people to go talk to him. Or pass on their names to him so he can go see them?
sounds like a good start to me, hell its a step in the right direction aint it?

MAJOR
06-08-03, 14:03
Constant Repetitive fighting, I can’t see how this will finish. Wars cannot be won on Neocron only battles and its not skill in these battles on numbers that turn the tide. Winners keep the o.p for an hour or so until opposition comes back with even more and so on and so forth. Atm its like playing planet side.

To cut a long story short u wont see me from 8/8/03 Indefinitely

Good luck to the clan and to the friends I’ve made

Regards

MAJOR

hinch
06-08-03, 14:05
how gay major you could at least wait for 1/9/03

MAJOR
06-08-03, 14:15
Nah .

greendonkeyuk
06-08-03, 17:51
well major its a tough break to see you go, it was smart fighting with you mate. You will be missed.

Nidhogg
06-08-03, 17:55
Please don't hijack this into a leaving thread...

N

___T-X____
24-08-03, 13:28
The german alliance is looking very strong, not only do they never play, but the largest clans have moved to Tsunami S. And now over half the server is controled by them. Good work

btw.....Wheres your Op's gone QD ? lol. Honeymoons over sweetheart.

Adramalech
24-08-03, 13:43
btw.....Wheres your Op's gone QD ? lol. Honeymoons over sweetheart.

We'll get em back :mad: :D o_O

___T-X____
24-08-03, 13:45
heh, aye, i expect the uTs and Syncs to turn up in full force cos u cant attack/defend them yourself....

XaNToR
24-08-03, 13:53
Naaaa, where are not many people.... u just say we were 20, but we were just 10 etc......

But hey yesterday's attack from cartel at cycrow was cool :lol:

about 3 or 4 PE 1 Tank 1 APU dieing against meh, hey that was fun :p

And "the german ally" is just showing up when u get all ur allies, next tagent black dragon and crahn .....

Syncs are quite much, but we are just 1 faction....

Nidhogg
24-08-03, 14:13
Don't bump old threads. o_O

N