PDA

View Full Version : Hacked In Real Life...

DFox
31-07-03, 04:38
Hi all ,

I think most off the ppl allready know what i'm about to say...
I was being hacked in real life by two players of NC (Uranus server). They hacked my account and delete all my char.

Ive lost everything and i'm not telling u guy's a ly , i have proof of who did it.
It was a team play by [ edited for violation of the forum rules ]
So what ever u do DONT TRUST THEM and don't help them.

What they did had nothing to do with the game.. this cant go on unpunished. And yes ive send more then one mail to KK , reporting this situation..

For those on the server Uranus... see ingame forum/anoucments/"Cry for help" and same place "Warning".
There u'll get a full story.
For the other servers... watch out because if they can to do stuff on Uranus they can do it on any server..

Thx and grtz from a new born

Dfox
Leader of *Dbrotherhood*

Kazuko
31-07-03, 04:43
Originally posted by DFox
What they did had nothing to do with the game.. this cant go on unpunished.

Mmm, that really makes no sense. But besides that you warn us not to trust them? Trust them with what? Our password? Our login name? I'm not sure why you posted this message on the forums if you have already sent out messages with proof to KK, other than to stirr up controversy.

DonnyJepp
31-07-03, 04:48
You're not the guy whose login/password is floating around the edonkey/emule network are you? Search for Neocron on Jigle and there it is.

Tip for fellow P2Pr's Don't share with the internet the folder in which you archive your email. Downloading public shared "outlook.pst" and "archive.pst" files from P2P can yield some startling results.

You should email Reakktor the details and proof.

QuantumDelta
31-07-03, 04:50
outlook express...

Like Microsoft needed to make anymore security loop holes.... :rolleyes:

Hope you get your stuff sorted Dfox.
I know you didn't tell anyone your stuff out there...

bounty
kazuko:that was definitely about as insensitive as it gets.

And yes it was dumb if he shared that info to others, but don't be so quick to rule out the possibility that they gained access to that information because of something HE did. There are other ways to get that information ya know.

Q`alooaith
Originally posted by DonnyJepp
You're not the guy whose login/password is floating around the edonkey/emule network are you? Search for Neocron on Jigle and there it is.

Tip for fellow P2Pr's Don't share with the internet the folder in which you archive your email. Downloading public shared "outlook.pst" and "archive.pst" files from P2P can yield some startling results.

Don't use outlook or express, use another mail proggy, or your emails can be open to the world..

BTW, this is my 1000th post

-EnclaveGrunt-
31-07-03, 04:56
Try changing your password every week or so...let them keep guessing :D

Kazuko
31-07-03, 04:58
Originally posted by bounty
kazuko:that was definitely about as insensitive as it gets.

Nahh. I've been on both sides of having my account exploited and being accused of 'hacking' someone. Both ways are thoroughly unplesent and I know that these issues are best dealt with by the support staff for the game, not in the forums.

DFox
20-08-03, 01:32
Just wanna thank all the ppl that supported me and believed in me (u know who u are).
And special thx to Stephan Bast from the support team.
Ive heard that those guy's are still finding victims they can hack..
I hope that one day there will be a somution to this problem..
btw this is allias Hecki aka Nike..

Grts
Dfox :lol: :angel: :lol:

Hippieman
20-08-03, 01:35
Sheesh this is the 3rd resurrected thread in 10 minutes.

+1

\\Fényx//
20-08-03, 01:37
Originally posted by Hippieman
Sheesh this is the 3rd resurrected thread in 10 minutes.

+1

d00de Nid already warned you once, that means he's picked up his hammer already... methinks its gonne come crashing down any second O_o

Hippieman
20-08-03, 01:39
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
d00de Nid already warned you once, that means he's picked up his hammer already... methinks its gonne come crashing down any second O_o

When and where? I aint the one ressurecting, Im just the first one on the scene after it happens.

+2 (Saw that coming didnt you?)

Omnituens
20-08-03, 02:09
whats this +1, +2, +3 shit?

oh yeah

+1

hacking is tearing this game appart

Hippieman
20-08-03, 02:14
Most of these damn "Oh Ive been hacked" usually are

1. Bullshit claims so they can get some cash or rare items without workin for em.

2. Are true but most times due to lack of security and such.

Oh yea +3

neophotographer
20-08-03, 02:15
When and where? I aint the one ressurecting, Im just the first one on the scene after it happens.

+2 (Saw that coming didnt you?)

well, I totally missed this thread when it came out, so it's good to get a small warning that I shouldn't trust anyone in neocron with any of my computer data.....and even less exact details of where I live etc......heck I think only 2 people in neocron know my exact address and that's because they send me stuff for my comp :) good friends here. better than I've ever met in anygame. prob why I'm protective of it. :lol: I'm just rambling now can anyone tell?

Stacey

Hippieman
20-08-03, 02:20
I can tell your rambling.

/sexs Stacey

+4 (Woohoo never got to +4 before the thread got closed)

neophotographer
20-08-03, 02:29
I can tell your rambling.

/sexs Stacey

+4 (Woohoo never got to +4 before the thread got closed)

Should I help you get to +5?

I'm glad you can tell I'm rambling. you should hear me in front of my computer. I seriously talk to myself irl. (seriously....out loud...)
If I'm thinking something to myself I'll literally have an out loud argument with people. :wtf:

+2

Stacey

DFox
20-08-03, 02:32
And Hippieman to respond to ure 2 points :

1 there are ppl taking advantege of this, sad but it is true so kk aint that happy aboutit anymore.

2 for those that has been really hacked (like me, i have proof)
the hackers used a Trojan that can come has a email or a free software package.... so dont trust what u dont know.

And hippie i'm protected know so let them try again :p

Hippieman
20-08-03, 02:33
Originally posted by neophotographer
Should I help you get to +5?

I'm glad you can tell I'm rambling. you should hear me in front of my computer. I seriously talk to myself irl. (seriously....out loud...)
If I'm thinking something to myself I'll literally have an out loud argument with people. :wtf:

+2

Stacey

Yes, yes you should help me to +5

I do the same things your doing all the time also. Im always talking to myself outloud. Mostly its just god that guys a fucking idiot he should know blah blah yadda yadda.

Oh yea

/sexs Stacey some more.

+5

Shatter242
20-08-03, 02:35
Some simple rules to follow:

Never use your NC login name in game

Never use your NC login name in the forums

Nobody besdes KK needs to know what your login name is except when creating a forum account here. If you treat both the username and the password as secret, it maes it twice as hard for peopel to hack your account.

As for P2P wares.. don't run them. If you do, understand about what you are really sharing, and as people stated, avoid MS mail programs.

--S

DFox
20-08-03, 02:35
Originally posted by DFox
Just wanna thank all the ppl that supported me and believed in me (u know who u are).
And special thx to Stephan Bast from the support team.
Ive heard that those guy's are still finding victims they can hack..
I hope that one day there will be a solution to this problem..
btw this is allias Hecki aka Nike..

Grts
Dfox :lol: :angel: :lol:

Vash th3 Flash
20-08-03, 03:42
stop ripping off my +1!

DarkPhoenix
20-08-03, 03:48
Just wondering Nid...
Will anything happen to those spamming ressurected post all the time? Like with all this +1, +2 stuff?

+1

Scikar
20-08-03, 03:50
Well in all fairness to the guy it seems Stephen Bast came through this time.

Birkoff
20-08-03, 04:00
Originally posted by Shatter242
Some simple rules to follow:

Never use your NC login name in game

Never use your NC login name in the forums

Nobody besdes KK needs to know what your login name is except when creating a forum account here. If you treat both the username and the password as secret, it maes it twice as hard for peopel to hack your account.

As for P2P wares.. don't run them. If you do, understand about what you are really sharing, and as people stated, avoid MS mail programs.

--S

Totally agree, i bet you would be suprised how many people actually do, i bet its even funnier how many people also or seperstly use the same password for there apartment as for there account :)

I knew some1 that did im glad they changed it :P

RuButt
20-08-03, 10:18
OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!

I ONCE HAXXXORED THIS NEWBIE!!!! IW AS LIKE!!! OMG!!! HE GOT NO SECURITY!!!!! OMG IM UBER!!!!! SO I LIKE STARTED OPENING HIS CDROM!!!!!

THEN I GET THIS LIKE MESSAGE FROM HIM ON ICQ SAYING LIKE "DUDE STOP OPENING MY DMAN CDROM, IM TRYING TO LISTEN TO RED HOT CHILLI PEPPARR" AND I WAS LIKE OMG FAG AND HE WAS LIKE OMG STOP HAXXORING AND I WAS LIKE OMG AND HE LIKE GOT PWNED U KNOW LIKE WHATEVER?

Original monk
20-08-03, 10:32
never give out details, like ya have been warned for like 400.000 times, real hackers mm ok then get yourself a decent hardware firewall and learn the skills yourself so ya can drop like all viruses on em, for this reason always have a quarantaine with about 5555 virusses so ya can be a bit nasty also :P im yust kiddin :angel:

greendonkeyuk
20-08-03, 11:18
to the asshole who started flaming at the start of this thread, have a nice warm cup of stfu. the guy who started the thread happens to be a friend of mine (ingame) and ive known him prolly since i started playing, now it might be a remarkable piece of deception on his part but i think hes a trustworthy guy. he basically tried to warn a bunch of people that some twats are wreckin the game and fair play to him.

@ dfox

pm the name of these guys will you mate, i want to confirm something ive heard thats all.

thanks

DFox
20-08-03, 11:30
pm the name of these guys will you mate, i want to confirm something ive heard thats all.

Well here are the Names of ppl that u better not know :

[ edited for violation of the forum rules - don't make me edit you a third time o_O ]

And Greendonkeyuk thx for believing me, i knew there had the be more ppl around who have high standards about fairplay on MMORPG....

RuButt
20-08-03, 11:38
if this was on saturn i wud help u get some itams - but its not =/

if its on pluto i can spare u 5k :o

DartVader
20-08-03, 13:04
DFox, are you not playing anymore?
I looked several times at your clan-Members, but your chars seems to be deleted?

ericdraven
20-08-03, 13:12
Originally posted by DartVader
DFox, are you not playing anymore?
I looked several times at your clan-Members, but your chars seems to be deleted?

"I was being hacked in real life by two players of NC (Uranus server). They hacked my account and delete all my char."

DartVader
20-08-03, 14:47
Eric, i know...
But after this Post he came back with new created chars and i helped him with Money, Items and BPs so he was able to start a new Clan ...

About 1 week later his chars disappeared again - thats why i've asked. (pehaps hacked and deleted twice?)

ericdraven
20-08-03, 15:31
Originally posted by DartVader
About 1 week later his chars disappeared again - thats why i've asked. (pehaps hacked and deleted twice?)

Well, this might sound a little bit harsh, but.. if someone gets hacked and does not learn anything out of this and keeps on leaving his PC unprotected - then he does not deserve anything else than being hacked over and over again.

DFox
20-08-03, 19:44
Hi ,

Well Eric i forgot to format my pc afterwards so they did it twice...
My mistake..
But with the thx of Stephan Bast i'm back with my old char Dfox
The only thing now is that i'm a Ghost hehe
Because of the roleback my char has no ID or info what so ever....
And Darthvader u can mail me ingame... i dont know how much money i own u but u can tell me in the mail...

Further more i wanna thank all the ppl who helped me and believed me in my hard and lonesome times.....
Thankx guy's ( iknew there where ppl that still play by trust and honor)

Grts

alig
20-08-03, 19:58
Man, that Hecki was a twat, im glad i ganked him alot :D:angel:

.....oh yar, he tried rob alig's 4 slot cs :rolleyes: with 2 rares in the tradeo_O :lol: dumbfuck!.

DartVader
20-08-03, 22:01
@DFox
Forget about the Credits.
Play the Game and have Fun!

Darth Slayer
20-08-03, 22:28
Heh when my computer sorted get in touch Dfox and I'll see what else I may have for you, credits equipment and suchlike....:)