PDA

View Full Version : Any Legion Members still play?

Martlet
29-07-03, 19:49
Just wondering if any of the guys are still around.

Archeus
29-07-03, 19:54
They are still around on Pluto.

Sinead O'Connor
29-07-03, 21:30
yes.

(i'm legion, you knew me from JG, if you jump on TS i'll tell you who i am.)

Martlet
05-08-03, 04:27
I don't even remember what the teamspeak address is. PM me.

Ixholla
05-08-03, 04:53
Nope they're all gone....

Even RazorX and Natgun

:(

phunqe
05-08-03, 10:43
There is a whole lotta Legions running about on Pluto at least :)

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 10:51
spyvsspy's still about thinkin he's the god of all spies :D

Rade
05-08-03, 10:54
I dont think you would want to have anything to do with legion as it is now tho.

**edit: Legion doesnt have its roots in a MUD by any chance?

Mumblyfish
05-08-03, 10:58
Are we talking about the TG Legion, or their big gayface CityAdmin branch? I think Rade kind of covered all the bases, anyway...

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 11:02
Originally posted by Mumblyfish
Are we talking about the TG Legion, or their big gayface CityAdmin branch? I think Rade kind of covered all the bases, anyway...

Marlet's one of the original Legion.

Iceman, Stryfe? and berzerker are still about aswell i think, theres still a few TG Legion about however alot of them became fucktards and decided to go CA O_o so that they could wear the CA Armour yet are 'allied' with the TG Legion or something along those lines 8|

Dardalion
05-08-03, 11:25
Zerker is still around - I saw him on one of my wastleand wanders last night :D

Sinead O'Connor
05-08-03, 11:43
Originally posted by Rade
I dont think you would want to have anything to do with legion as it is now tho.

**edit: Legion doesnt have its roots in a MUD by any chance?

1) legion does not have it's roots in a MUD.

2) legion has been the same group of guys/gals for nearly 2 years....(except for 4 neocron recruits).

3) you're just pissed cause legion got tired of all the crap on the server....and we started shooting as we saw fit.....instead of playing by the accepted community "rules" of war.

Rade
05-08-03, 11:48
Hrm. The only problem I have with Legion is the (imo) lame split into cityadmin. Not that I would say Im pissed about it tho, you're not worth getting pissed over.

hinch
05-08-03, 11:49
legion i know and alot of old PA players know was the "uber" alliance of PA.

Renamed to just legion from the 17th legion.

http://www.legionhq.org/

They were a small bunch (100-200) of players but dedicated to not sleeping at all ever they could be found online 24/7 hense why they were arguably the best

Almost as good as FA/FAnG but then we outnumbered them 2:1

Hwarang S.
05-08-03, 12:50
Yep, Wang is still playing. Whoa and Pika went back to JG though.

W/W/H/LE/K/K/B

Berzerker
05-08-03, 12:54
Yar!

\\Fényx//
05-08-03, 13:06
Originally posted by Berzerker
Yar!

gotta love the way this guy speaks :p

MajorMayhem
05-08-03, 13:46
was legion in beta before i joined crackheads just before end but that was a long time ago :) was asked by whispers at beggining of retail to go wit him to pluto but couldnt be arsed

Martlet
05-08-03, 16:11
For some reason I just can't get back into JumpGate.

I'll try to log on TS later today.

Razor is in SWG.

Dardalion
05-08-03, 16:34
Originally posted by Martlet
For some reason I just can't get back into JumpGate.

I'll try to log on TS later today.

Razor is in SWG.

Ditto

I reactivated for a month but played only about a week - built a station, blew it up, gave my cash to the squad and cancelled.

I'd hate to see DOY do here what EP2 did for a lot of peeps in JG :(

QuantumDelta
05-08-03, 18:03
omg it's martlet :P

Deke_Warson
05-08-03, 18:35
YAR!! Mate.

We're alive and kicking. And yes we have a City Admin brach. It's not an allied clan, just a brach of Legion. It says above their heads, "Legion", not very hard to put it together.

Edit:Oh ya, and Spy-vs-Spy is God's gift to Spy's. I know he told me so.:D

KramerTheWeird
06-08-03, 00:30
Legion's still around, not really paying attention to the storyline or role-play and just killing whatever, but hey everyone can play the game their own way.

hnlecter
06-08-03, 02:06
What storyline?

ZoneVortex
06-08-03, 02:10
Originally posted by KramerTheWeird
Legion's still around, not really paying attention to the storyline or role-play and just killing whatever, but hey everyone can play the game their own way.

Bingo. Quite lame and annoying.

]Originally posted by hnlecter What storyline?

Wow. Ok. *sigh*. www.neocron.com has a like....4 page storyline you can read if you feel like doing the RPG part of this game. Which makes sense since it's an RPG. Wow.

gostly
06-08-03, 02:19
legion are a bunch of dicks...nuff said...they even admit it in game...i killed sinead cuz he's CA and im TG...and then TG legion kos's on us...that's a war that has been over for a few weeks tho...everyone of legion thinks they're god...which causes them to have an attitude that they can beat everyone...which also causes more people to hate them...

personally i dont like spyvsspy...one example: xer0 (from PIMP) was fighting a couple of legions in the canyon and winning...so i figured i'd help out a couple of TG's...so i jumped in and killed xer0...and then spyvsspy turns around and ranted about how legion doesnt need any help from anyone and shit...so i cleared it up with xer0 and told him i wouldnt attack anymore cuz of the way spy acted...

Martlet
06-08-03, 03:33
Originally posted by gostly
legion are a bunch of dicks...nuff said...they even admit it in game...i killed sinead cuz he's CA and im TG...and then TG legion kos's on us...that's a war that has been over for a few weeks tho...everyone of legion thinks they're god...which causes them to have an attitude that they can beat everyone...which also causes more people to hate them...

personally i dont like spyvsspy...one example: xer0 (from PIMP) was fighting a couple of legions in the canyon and winning...so i figured i'd help out a couple of TG's...so i jumped in and killed xer0...and then spyvsspy turns around and ranted about how legion doesnt need any help from anyone and shit...so i cleared it up with xer0 and told him i wouldnt attack anymore cuz of the way spy acted...

Yah?

Berzerker
06-08-03, 03:56
Who's a Dickhead?

Incursus
06-08-03, 09:54
Originally posted by ZoneVortex

Wow. Ok. *sigh*. www.neocron.com has a like....4 page storyline you can read if you feel like doing the RPG part of this game. Which makes sense since it's an RPG. Wow. [/B]

Oh right, the 4 pages of broken english written by the same guy that did All Your Base, right? "Today are a bomb exploding in Neocronicle HQ. Much dead people."

Who gives a fuck? We play how we want, and the opinions of some stuckup euros be damned. WAH THEY ARENT PLAYING BY THE RULES. ...STORYLINE, UHH... RPG!!! YEAH THAT'S IT...

Y'know what I think? I think you 60+ member clans are FUCKING PISSED that you aren't strong enough to wipe out a clan of what.. 15?

Marx
06-08-03, 09:57
"Today are a bomb exploding in Neocronicle HQ. Much dead people."

ROFL

But yeah - it took both Glacius and Jynn to take down GEN-77691, my melee tank while I still had him. It was pretty pathetic seeing as I killed Glascius while Jynn was picking away at me. Would've gotten her too if I had a wee' bit of cover to duck behind and heal.

(shrugs)

Legion ain't anything special.

Psycho_Soldier
06-08-03, 09:57
Originally posted by Incursus
I think you 60+ member clans are FUCKING PISSED that you aren't strong enough to wipe out a clan of what.. 15?

Really... As I recall a team of 4-5 PIMP members just took on like 10 maybe more legion including a legion PPU at TG and won and we all had red SL... Please don't speak about what you dont know.

Man Incursus... you use to be a cool guy.... :(

hivemind
06-08-03, 10:04
Ya know, I've only been playing on Pluto seriously for about a month (week and a half with my current spy), but it's long enough to know this:

Legion is a fuckin joke.

I didn't know anything about the "old legion", all I know is what I see now. And what I see now is feeble.

Berzerker
06-08-03, 10:36
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier
Really... As I recall a team of 4-5 PIMP members just took on like 10 maybe more legion including a legion PPU at TG and won and we all had red SL... Please don't speak about what you dont know.

Berzerker
06-08-03, 10:37
Originally posted by Psycho_Soldier

Pfft it hapens, we can say the same the same about you. You win some you lose some, thats how it is.

Now on the other hand if you could really do some damage. Legion would not still exist. However we are still here, and as I can see from the posts. Really starting to get under these big clans skin, hahaha.

As for our CA members. Well that is an example of what hapens wen an item can only be used by one faction. Really stupid idea. KK should take note of this and perhaps rethink it. As the game progresses you will probly see more of the same if they keep turning out Faction specific items.

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 11:22
Originally posted by Berzerker
Pfft it hapens, we can say the same the same about you. You win some you lose some, thats how it is.

Now on the other hand if you could really do some damage. Legion would not still exist. However we are still here, and as I can see from the posts. Really starting to get under these big clans skin, hahaha.

only cause your a bunch of tits that think its ''ok'' to split a TG clan into 2, CA and TG just because some people want to wear the fricken armour O_o

gayness prevails at times... just like when me and vampire222 killed Iceman when he was running around TG canyon as a clanned CM, bullshit that was a bug... then al of a sudden me and vamp have 10 legion on us O_o! the clans a joke, thats why it gets under our skin, nothing personal, its just you guys dont seem to give a shit about the faction mechanics and just wage war on whoever the fuck you want to...

Nidhogg
06-08-03, 11:25
Anymore insults on this thread and it will be closed.

N

hnlecter
06-08-03, 13:33
Gee I didn't see that coming.

Mumblyfish
06-08-03, 13:37
Originally posted by Nidhogg
Anymore insults on this thread and it will be closed.

N
Maybe I'd be doing everyone a favour if I called someone a cockwank...

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 13:46
Maybe I'd be doing everyone a favour if I called someone a cockwank...

8|

ohhh your n0rty...

Mumblyfish
06-08-03, 13:49
Originally posted by \\Fényx//
8|

ohhh your n0rty...
ONOZ FENEX U R TEH HUEG COCKWANK!!

I got the thread locked! I saved the Neocron forums! You all bow down before the Mumbles!

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 13:50
ONOZ FENEX U R TEH HUEG COCKWANK!!

I got the thread locked! I saved the Neocron forums! You all bow down before the Mumbles!

liek....

liek............

Fu*ktard.................

[Edit] btw nid read your PM's Ive found a few hotels we can stay at 8| ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:

hnlecter
06-08-03, 13:53
To do what :wtf:

Sinead O'Connor
06-08-03, 14:01
its just you guys dont seem to give a shit about the faction mechanics and just wage war on whoever the fuck you want to...

EXACTLY! someone DOES get it!

Originally posted by hnlecter
Gee I didn't see that coming.

I LOVE THIS GUY!

and...nid....please, let the insults keep comming...you don't understand, we LOVE this shit.

if KK wants to make it so tiny clans can't have OP battles the traditional way....that's fine, we'll just do whatever the fuck we want to.

Archeus
06-08-03, 14:19
Originally posted by Sinead O'Connor
EXACTLY! someone DOES get it!

I think you are just not getting enough attention in real life. I would guess as soon as people stop caring about you and legion is when you will eventually leave.

I base this on watching you shoot an LE player for 2 minutes with an APC gun just to try and get them annoyed. Bit pointless and was just a way to try and validate your existance to them.

Berzerker
06-08-03, 14:22
Originally posted by gostly

Hey we can't help it if you don't have wut it takes to be a Dickhead.

hnlecter
06-08-03, 15:05
Down from ingame insults to making false real life insults in 3 pages, damn is this a new record or what?

Sinead O'Connor
06-08-03, 16:15
Originally posted by Archeus
I base this on watching you shoot an LE player for 2 minutes with an APC gun just to try and get them annoyed. Bit pointless and was just a way to try and validate your existance to them.

LMAO! i remember that! heh, if you heard us on TS you'd understand the point.

Martlet
06-08-03, 17:06
I guess this answers my original question.

Sinead O'Connor
06-08-03, 18:15
yeah, martlet, we still play. smaller now, can't have op battles (because of the 3 hacker change (don't know if you heard about that one)), but still kicking ass and having the population of pluto love us.

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 18:17
yeah, martlet, we still play. smaller now, can't have op battles (because of the 3 hacker change (don't know if you heard about that one)), but still kicking ass and having the population of pluto love us.

:wtf:

Incursus
06-08-03, 19:46
We are be having a fanclub! Ha Ha Ha!

Seriously. If game mechanics stop us from doing the standard "cool shit" (3 distinct hackers to take a base? When the hell did THAT happen?), then we can occupy ourselves with something else.

And y'know, (OMG RP EXPLANATION!!!111!!) TG are revolutionaries. When was the last time a rebel group attacked a BIG FUCKING ARMY straight-up? (Not including Star Wars, cause they had chewie). Nope, guerilla tactics, wear 'em down, etc etc. Seems to be working..

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 20:01
so being a big bunch of rabid twunts is what you call tactics now ? o_O

Archeus
06-08-03, 20:02
Seriously. If game mechanics stop us from doing the standard "cool shit" (3 distinct hackers to take a base? When the hell did THAT happen?)

A good few months ago. I guess you missed that memo.

Actually if you didn't annoy the server population so much you could just hire hackers to take out the first two layers of security.

hivemind
06-08-03, 20:03
This is incredible. They really DO live in their own little world, don't they?

Nidhogg
06-08-03, 20:06
Last call on the flames.

N

Incursus
06-08-03, 20:13
A good few months ago. I guess you missed that memo.

You must've missed my "hi I'm coming back after a 5 month break" post.

Archeus
06-08-03, 20:43
You must've missed my "hi I'm coming back after a 5 month break" post.

Yep sorry I did. :)

If your rerolling and I'm online I offer free GR tagging to newbies (under level 20). That ends though if you join legion. Nothing personal just policy. NDA/Legion don't get assistance due to the way they play.

hnlecter
06-08-03, 20:48
Hey fenyx, I think we have all clarified that it is dickhead not rabid cunts.

Arcadius
06-08-03, 20:50
I'm suddenly reminded of freshman year.

\\Fényx//
06-08-03, 20:56
Hey fenyx, I think we have all clarified that it is dickhead not rabid cunts.

Read again :rolleyes: i said twunt

Originally posted by Arcadius
PHEER my 1337 rapping SKILLZ

ROFL!

Berzerker
06-08-03, 21:50
Yar!

Martlet
06-08-03, 23:09
yar!

Sinead O'Connor
06-08-03, 23:32
Actually if you didn't annoy the server population so much you could just hire hackers to take out the first two layers of security.

legion doesn't like depending on outside help to enjoy a standard part of the game, and we shouldn't have to.

if this is the kind of crap KK wants to enforce, and nerf small clans, so be it--we'll find something else. we're a small group of guys who've followed each other from game to game for about 2 years. you read shit on the boards all the time about a clan member robbing a clan blind and stealing all their rares out of the clan cabs--legion has never had to worry about this....we want to keep it that way.

kk's ideas on territory battles are all screwed up. kk's ideas on so-called "ninja hacking" are all screwed up. they've put in measures to try to further this style of play. *shrug* so no we play the "legion" way.

Spy<VS>Spy
06-08-03, 23:39
Its not much of a surprise to me really, loved by newbs but hated by everyone with a gun. ;)

I really dont mind off hand, i'm all for helping the new players and supporting the community, specailly the TG faction. but when it comes to players of equal or better skill...i love the challange, Neocrons a full contact sport and the more risky my online life is the less boring it has become. Heck if not for all you out there going out of their way to despire my existance and try and gun me down i dont think i would still be playing.

many people are against the city admin 'branch' of legion, and i completely understand everyones view. you can hate it or not care. but regardless, its the way we play. all of us used to play jumpgate, and the multifaction squads where the strongest in the game. there are advantages and disadvantages and from a game play perspective thats how i look at it. sure that power armor is good, its there and nothing stopping us from using it. so we do.

the sheer concept of factions...no, i'm sorry, people working together under unallied factions is difficult for the server to accept or grasp. but eh...its a bit of a pisser when we need to genrep around as often the other half of the clan cant go where the other half can...so it increases our dependacy on vehicles...which, isnt a bad thing because KK is trying to get clans to use them.

dont belive i ever yelled at anyone for killing pimp for us...but maybe i did, i'll apologize for it anyways...i try to save being a dickhead for ingame purposes only.

We lose allot of fights, there is no question about that...hey, its not often we have good numbers (which is never an issue, its more of the balance of charactors...IE, 1 spy a tank and a PE, arnt gona do dick too two passive monks and an APU...its gona come out bad for us) and a good deal of our enemy's are VERY skilled...its boring when you mow people dont that dont even hold a candle to you.

I'll never beat my chest and say we are gods and the most elite...we arnt, but we have yet to lose a war...we are still here and no matter how many we lose we come back looking for the win. :)

welcome back martlet, its good to see you again, hope your gona make it for an appearnce in DoY. your charactor has been kept toasty while you where away.

*edit, yup thats pretty much the size of it 'Conner, where there is a will there is a legion. so we shoot first and discuss it later, we are all friends, and we work together to play the game thats most exciting for us, we follow the rules so no harm, no fowl, but they are game rules, not carebare based rules. :)

hivemind
07-08-03, 00:25
Eh, I respect that post. It takes balls to say "we don't give a shit what any of you want, we're gonna do it our way", then fight for it tooth and nail.

KramerTheWeird
07-08-03, 01:39
so.. when are you guys gonna start taking PIMP OP's? :D

Berzerker
07-08-03, 03:16

Can you lend us a couple of Hackers :D

Archeus
07-08-03, 08:21
legion doesn't like depending on outside help to enjoy a standard part of the game, and we shouldn't have to.

I am not sure about the "shouldn't have to", but as long as Legion play by the legal game mechanics your playstyle is not a problem.

The game already has the mechanics to stop it being a serious issue. For example lower players have an LE, and when legion trash talk the LE players (after finding annoying physically does nothing) they can put you on ignore.

So you can continue your playstyle.

Originally posted by hivemind
Eh, I respect that post. It takes balls to say "we don't give a shit what any of you want, we're gonna do it our way", then fight for it tooth and nail.

Likewise. I may not like some of legion or thier playstyle, but you have to give them points for actually playing with the restrictions rather then just whining that they are quitting.

hnlecter
07-08-03, 21:32
We wouldn't have to trash talk if everyone didn't hate us. We just want to be loved.

Arcadius
07-08-03, 22:31
We wouldn't have to trash talk if everyone didn't hate us. We just want to be loved.

:rolleyes:

Typical mentality of a child, blaming other people for your attitude problems.

Look at Sinead, sinead represents (as a member of the clan)Legion and she's a piss poor representative. Then you wonder why people hate LEgion.

Spy<VS>Spy
07-08-03, 23:23

probably when KK fixes my APC we'll be back playing more capture the flag. :) the the past couple of days we have had some techinical difficultys...few hosted com servers and sevral other in game buggy things happened that are getting sorted out.

pimp is more enjoyable to fight then other clans, they have a wide mix of skill when it comes to players and a hefty verity of classes...which makes battle a bit more unpredictable.

Martlet
07-08-03, 23:36
Originally posted by Arcadius
:rolleyes:

Typical mentality of a child, blaming other people for your attitude problems.

Look at Sinead, sinead represents (as a member of the clan)Legion and she's a piss poor representative. Then you wonder why people hate LEgion.

Who's wondering why? Sure as hell isn't me.

It's nice to see things are going as good as ever. God I love those guys.

Berzerker
08-08-03, 05:03
spyvsspy's still about thinkin he's the god of all spies :D

Wuts up still pissed about getting killed at GR. HAHAHA

Cliffraiser
08-08-03, 10:53
only thing i dont like about the CA legion is that you lose SL when you kill em in anarchy zones :p

KramerTheWeird
08-08-03, 10:54
I lost SL every day.. going red on occasion, big deal?

Berzerker
08-08-03, 12:12
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cliffraiser
only thing i dont like about the CA legion is that you lose SL when you kill em in anarchy zones :p [/QUOTE

Haha Thats why we kill you in warzones DOH

Nidhogg
08-08-03, 12:23
This thread has served its purpose.

N