PDA

View Full Version : Leveling off NPCs - Allowed or not?

phunqe
27-07-03, 01:37
I have a friend that plays a TG monk. He was leveling in the NCPD when a GM told him that he cannot "Level off the NPCs".
He wasn't "exploting" or anything. Sure, he was barreling from above, but still getting hit AND dying (no 3rd person/not getting hit exploit)...

It would be nice to actually know this stuff.

If I'm doing something that FULLY* is within the rules and borders of the game (such as killing NPCs), being told by a GM that you're doing something "illegal" is actually offending. Offending here meaning that you get the feeling of an on-set insta-rule so to speak.

* i.e complies to any WRITTEN rule (not any plaza "oh, by the way did you hear you cannot..." rule).

I go kill NPCs to get sympathy (I'm PPU so I have to tag on someone else however). It takes a good damn while and of course you level at the same time.
So basically I cannot go kill TG guards for lvl/symp?

Have I missed some announcement somewhere?

My feeling in this matter is that you aren't allowed to level off NPCs if you can take cover. When I mean take cover I don't mean "fully covered without getting shot and still managing to kill the NPCs". Just "normal" cover which you do in any sane combat situation: "Oh no, my HLT is 50 - Cover, heal"

Someone, please advice.

Thanks.

Roc-a-fella
27-07-03, 01:41
people do it all the time, alot i guess its "legal" it hasnt been stopped yet

Glok
27-07-03, 01:47
FFS. That GM was being dumb. You can damage NPCs. You can kill NPCs. Killing NPCs affects your soullight and faction sympathy. Now how the fuck does 'you can't kill NPCs' come into that equation???

phunqe
27-07-03, 01:49
Well I don't speculate on the GM's actions themselves. It would just feel better to actually know what is allowed or not.
However, putting in NPCs that ARE your enemies and then you're not allowed to kill them.. well.. :p

enablerbr
27-07-03, 01:53
guess you guys forgot about the beta days at TH . where the security bots were used for LVLing mass XP. that it was called exploiting.
even if you punch the stormbots in OZ and die as a newbie low LVL char. you still a mass a huge amount of XP.
though in my army days the idea was to avoid enemy DMG. while killing the enemy. guess i was getting told how to exploit.:lol:

Drake6k
27-07-03, 01:53
I'd report the GM and go back later.... stupid. They cant pull a rule out of their ass like that.

Ormy
27-07-03, 02:00
I been leveling off the NPC guards in crahn HQ, pp3 all day. And ill damn well keep doing it as long as i want untill KK create an official written rule against it (which would be total bollox, which is why its now probably gonna happen lol).

Archeus
27-07-03, 02:03
I punched a TH spider bot and levelled up some CON that way... seriously what else are they used for? Keeping the peace? :rolleyes:

Carbonite
27-07-03, 02:05
leveling off NPC's that dosnt Shoot back (if your standing somewhere they cant reach you) is exploiting since your in no danger what so ever..
Now this dosnt mean you cant Snipe the npc's from a far.

Now killing NPC's that can shoot you (maybe they only shoot sometimes) is not exploiting.

phunqe
27-07-03, 02:09
Originally posted by Carbonite
leveling off NPC's that dosnt Shoot back (if your standing somewhere they cant reach you) is exploiting since your in no danger what so ever..

Now killing NPC's that can shoot you (maybe they only shoot sometimes) is not exploiting.

Many thanks for the clarification, much appreciated :)

Mingerroo
27-07-03, 02:37

What if i am shooting through a window, but the mob can shoot me if (and it does sometimes) it moves slightly. Am i supposed to stop shooting until I get shot? Because surely it is the coding of the AI and not me that is in the wrong. If an enemy sits there without moving behind a tree for example, but I attack it anyway, is that exploiting? The line is very blurry and I would love to clear the air.

MortuusLupus
27-07-03, 02:45

What about grenade launchers? The whole point of those weapons is to be able to hit the enemy by bouncing shots off walls so they can't get you. If using grenade launchers as they are intended is an exploit, they need to be completely removed.

tuxy
27-07-03, 03:38

i never knew that where can i read up on the rules so i dont make mistakes like this?

Dream
27-07-03, 06:04

AHahahahaha so what you're saying is by tactfully tricking an enemy so you can hit it and it cannot hit you, that is considered an exploit? :rolleyes:

God whats next, picking your nose while playing is also an exploit and all players must have webcams so KK can monitor them? :rolleyes:

hose187
27-07-03, 06:13
I certainly don't mean to put words in Carb's mouth, but what I think he means is that sometimes you can tuck yourself behind a box, or maybe in a wierd glitched spot in a wall, and you literally cannot be hit. I don't think it applies when all the NPC has to do is walk 5 feet to the right. If it moved, it could then hit you. It's just too dumb to move.

MortuusLupus
27-07-03, 06:18
Hiding under the stairs in Biotech, for example, is exploiting.

I really want to know about grenade launchers, though. They're meant to be used in ways that people call exploiting. Sitting on the second floor of NCPD, facing away from the middle area and firing grenades so they bounce off the wall and land behind you in the crowds of people, for example. That's what the grenade launcher is for, but I'm sure a lot of people would call that an exploit.

Spoon
27-07-03, 06:28

I reported something like that back in early March as being a possible exploit, nothings ever been done about it, it still goes on to this day.....

trigger hurt
27-07-03, 07:55
was this on Saturn?

If so, I wouldn't doubt it. There have been some mysterious things going on in NCPD HQ lately.

Specifically, a pre-patch hybrid using blessed/holy spells died instantly. Fully buffed. Casting a holy heal...watching the blue numbers tick off his head and he just falls over...oddly enough, nothing was happening. no mobs were stuck in the walls cause noone else died. Called a ppu in to rezz and buff us for a while, and they both dropped dead.

One of the people there opened up the help chat in custom, shouted to have the GM who was there in NCPD hq removed and suddenly, it all stopped.

:wtf:

Mingerroo
27-07-03, 12:04
Originally posted by MortuusLupus
Hiding under the stairs in Biotech, for example, is exploiting.

I really want to know about grenade launchers, though. They're meant to be used in ways that people call exploiting. Sitting on the second floor of NCPD, facing away from the middle area and firing grenades so they bounce off the wall and land behind you in the crowds of people, for example. That's what the grenade launcher is for, but I'm sure a lot of people would call that an exploit.

I wouldn't. I would only call it an exploit if there was no way for me to escape/reach you. Because in your example people would storm up the lifts and kick living hell out of you.

MrBane
27-07-03, 12:51
I think it should be looked at like this:

If you have placed yourself knowingly in a position, to which you know that the AI cannot reach you, nor cannot fire upon you, yet you can still damage them with either normal weapons, or AoE, then it is exploiting. (Sniping excluded)

IE:

MC5, hiding behind the windows was not an exploit, because they could run round the window and get you.

City Admin HQ, gathering all the Guards into the lift and firing AoE from above, is an exploit, because the Guards cannot get back out, cannot reach you, and cannot shoot you. You have also knowingly took the Guards to that point for that purpose.

Rizzy
27-07-03, 12:57
GM's or faction counsellors have been killing a few of my clanmates whilst they were levelling in ncpd. I dont know if it is allowed for them to run round with a CS and stealth device 3 slaughtering people for leveling off NPC's, but I'm pretty sure it isn't :rolleyes:

enablerbr
27-07-03, 13:04
Rizzy well from now on just quote Carbonite whenever a GM starts playing up in game. cause i would say that his statement counts as official word from KK on this matter.

DetectiveKimble
27-07-03, 13:07
This thread reminded me of something i meant to post about a while ago, but i figured it had probably been touched on before so i didn't bother. I was told by a GM that letting the copbots kill you to level con wasn't allowed.
The idea that you could exploit con exp doesn't make sense to me, because you level con by getting hurt. I was getting hurt/killed and suffering all the usual penalties for dying, so i don't see that it's exploiting. Exploiting to get con (in my opinion) would be something like gaining con exp and not losing health. Well anyway i got "kicked out" or something, cos everyone disappeared and i couldn't move around anywhere. I just relogged and it was fine, but for a minute i thought it was a ban and ruined a perfectly good pair of underwear.

There should really be a list somewhere of straightforward, specific activities that are prohibited. Not just big general statements like "do not exploit game mechanics" or something, but something like "don't let cops kill you repeatedly for the purpose of leveling".

And that, my friends, is my bi-monthly forum post :)

trigger hurt
27-07-03, 14:06
yeah rizzy

that was me, minic and several others.

I died plenty of times from the gaurds there...but when there was no visible attack and 5 of us just drop dead from no visible attack...someone isn't playing fairly.

Helen Angilley
27-07-03, 14:51
Originally posted by Dream
AHahahahaha so what you're saying is by tactfully tricking an enemy so you can hit it and it cannot hit you, that is considered an exploit? :rolleyes:

Yup, exactly.

If you can damage an enemy without it having _no way_ (ie Moving into another position, getting closer, switching attacks...whatever) to damage you, then yes, that's an exploit.

Best lose the biting sarcasm, love, makes you look like a prat when used incorrectly. ;)

Eckel
27-07-03, 15:04
So what about the Storm units up in the desert..... they are ncp's because they give no money and only Faction sympth unlike mobs :o

LTA
27-07-03, 15:44
I got a ban threat for doing my faction symp of npcs so my answer is not allowed :p

KRIMINAL99
27-07-03, 15:49

A. You just contradicted yourself

((Not wise to flame _anyone_ on this Board, especially if that person is just trying to help another. - Ragnarok))

I suggest if anyone gets bothered by one of these "people" about using cover while fighting mobs that they screenshot the gms words and send them to the help desk. The rules state you can not exploit a bug in the game. Nothing about using cover against mobs involves a bug.

Im sorry for my tone, but it really pisses me and probably alot of other people off that people who are supposed to be supporting the community are abusing their position to try and twist the rules around to fit their own peverse (and illogical) ideas and desires.

KRIMINAL99
27-07-03, 16:09
Originally posted by Helen Angilley
Yup, exactly.

If you can damage an enemy without it having _no way_ (ie Moving into another position, getting closer, switching attacks...whatever) to damage you, then yes, that's an exploit.

Best lose the biting sarcasm, love, makes you look like a prat when used incorrectly. ;)

An exploit of what? Game mechanics? Better take another look at the rules "sweety". They only say you can't exploit bugs in the game. If they choose to give a mob say only a laser cannon, and don't make it so that he can fly around in the air picking off people launching grenades from around corners in safe positions, then guess what? There is no bug there that is being exploited. If you think that sniping with a longer range weapon and then moving away if the mob gets close (which if you are far enough away they do not even try to do) is any different, then you are dilluding yourself. If you ever learn about combat tactics, youll see what they do in real life is exactly what everyone is calling safe zone exploiting in the game. They limit the amount of their body exposed to the enemy while still being able to fire their weapon effectively. They purposely programmed the game to be what it is- a game where limiting your exposure while attacking the enemy is a valid tactic. Otherwise they wouldve made the point where enemy fire snaps to the same point as where your shots come from. If you want to talk about exploiting the way the game was purposely made, keep in mind: Not only is it not against the rules but every action taken in the game falls into that category as well.

Helen Angilley
27-07-03, 16:18
Originally posted by KRIMINAL99
An exploit of what? Game mechanics? Better take another look at the rules "sweety". They only say you can't exploit bugs in the game. If they choose to give a mob say only a laser cannon, and don't make it so that he can fly around in the air picking off people launching grenades from around corners in safe positions, then guess what? There is no bug there that is being exploited. If you think that sniping with a longer range weapon and then moving away if the mob gets close (which if you are far enough away they do not even try to do) is any different, then you are dilluding yourself. If you ever learn about combat tactics, youll see what they do in real life is exactly what everyone is calling safe zone exploiting in the game. They limit the amount of their body exposed to the enemy while still being able to fire their weapon effectively. They purposely programmed the game to be what it is- a game where limiting your exposure while attacking the enemy is a valid tactic. Otherwise they wouldve made the point where enemy fire snaps to the same point as where your shots come from. If you want to talk about exploiting the way the game was purposely made, keep in mind: Not only is it not against the rules but every action taken in the game falls into that category as well.

Er, no.

Sniping and moving back is keeping out of their range, thus being able to avoid taking harm. You're not exploiting there because you're still in danger, it just takes a few brief moments for the Mob to get into range and BLAM! A rocket, or whatever really, is being shoved down your throat.

However, being in an area where you can target the Mob and constantly hurt them _without_ any fear of retaliation (No matter how much moving, weaving or shooting the Mob does) is exploiting because you're in _no_ danger whatsoever (Rather than "just" a little danger).

enablerbr
27-07-03, 16:30
while on the topic of exploits. isn't time KK sorted out the issue of mobs exploiting the current game engine and hiding in walls. yet still being able to attack players. as well as mobs being able to hide in objects like the big metal box's etc..

zanzan
27-07-03, 16:41
hiding behind a wall and shoting is called being smart

Crono
27-07-03, 17:55
of course you can lvl off NPC's

if its an exploit to do that to city NPC's which have strong guns, then i want to see everyone banned who lvl off TH sec bots in their underpowered glory :P

*poof* their goes half the server

Crono
27-07-03, 18:02
[NEW POINT, NEW POST]

let me break down whats an exploit and whats not:

hiding and shooting: Not an exploit, its smart

using corners: not an exploit, its being smart again. unless your a psi and are using 3rd with an insainly far max distance set up.

shooting through a hole where the game mechanics wont let a mob shoot through but u know in reality they should be able to. thats an exploit. not as much so if u do it once, but if you continuisly do it and not report it, thats bannable.

Cornering a mob face against a wall or in a door. exploit, unless its stuck and u need to clear it. but moving it there on purpose is. (rember TH bots use to be able to be pushed face first against a wall and their square bodys diddnt let it turn, so a newb with a knife could slash it while auto walking/pushing it against the wall with the fire button taped down...... stupid ghetto macros)

standing infront of a mob with no cover and tryuing to kill it: superman complex :P thats your choice, but u do not have to be in range for it to be fair. u just have to be in a position that the mob could technically get to if it moved to it. not a spot where dont matter whet u did and if you go afk, they cant shoot you.

KRIMINAL99
27-07-03, 18:57
Er, no.

Sniping and moving back is keeping out of their range, thus being able to avoid taking harm. You're not exploiting there because you're still in danger, it just takes a few brief moments for the Mob to get into range and BLAM! A rocket, or whatever really, is being shoved down your throat.

However, being in an area where you can target the Mob and constantly hurt them _without_ any fear of retaliation (No matter how much moving, weaving or shooting the Mob does) is exploiting because you're in _no_ danger whatsoever (Rather than "just" a little danger).

A. If you snipe from far enough away the mobs do not move.
B. If you never let them get in range than you are never in anymore danger than someone hiding behind a box. If you moved away from the box you would be shot just as if someone moved within firing range of the mob. There is no difference there, and anyone who claims there is is only trying to avoid admitting that they are wrong... because to everyone else it is perfectly obvious.
C. The people who programmed the game were perfectly capable of eliminating the ability to use cover to fight mobs IF THEY WANTED TO. They did not. Therefore the only thing being exploited is GAME MECHANICS. The rules say you can not exploit A BUG. IF there was a rule that said you can not exploit GAME MECHANICS, that would mean you could not do anything without breaking the rules. As using a gun would be exploiting in game weapons to kill other players. Buying weapons for less would be exploiting the barter skill. See? It's really easy to use propaganda words like "exploit" to describe any situation. Thats why the rules must define a clear line about what is an what is not allowed. And they do. They say that you can not exploit A BUG. So call it whatever you want, its not against the rules.

@ Cronos I am glad you are using some intelligence rather than a purely emotional argument. However I disagree with your "hole in the wall" statement. The programmers could have easily snapped enemy fire to the point from which shots originate on a player. They did not do this, possibly to allow such tactics as this. Now in reality shooting from a hole would just reduce the chance of being hit, not completely eliminate it. But in reality alot of other things would be different too. All that matters is that this was done intentionally (even if the programmers did not forsee this consequence of their choice) and is not against the rules. For the last time the rules only say you can not exploit a bug in the game. If rules do not inform the people they serve of exactly what is and what is not allowed, then their only true purpose is to disguise mistreatment of the customers at the whims of whoever enforces them. And noone would purchase a product if their money and product could be lost simply at the whim of a Reaktor employee, or worse- a volunteer chosen from their peers.

Nixon
27-07-03, 18:57
I was leveling and gaining symp at NEXT HQ in
plaza-4 with my friend when i got synched and
spawned deep in gaya mines..

directed to my friend:

"what the fuck? jason im at gaymine!"

then i got message:

> now you can fight with real mobs instead.

:D

I just ran to cycrow, gred to neocron
and continued bashing the npc's :P

Crono
27-07-03, 23:32
yea kriminal, your right there. its not reaqlly bad to do, but they might consider it an exploit (not one that would get u in trouble, but one they will most likley fix, like the rock arangements in parts of the caos caves that let u shoot and not be hit)

sometimes id think that when a mob moves halfway through a wall of a room your hiding in (like grims at grant mine) and you shooting the part that sticking through is a exploit, but then the damed thing starts shooting you with its claw beam through it >_<

Ren
27-07-03, 23:53
Originally posted by trigger hurt
was this on Saturn?

If so, I wouldn't doubt it. There have been some mysterious things going on in NCPD HQ lately.

Specifically, a pre-patch hybrid using blessed/holy spells died instantly. Fully buffed. Casting a holy heal...watching the blue numbers tick off his head and he just falls over...oddly enough, nothing was happening. no mobs were stuck in the walls cause noone else died. Called a ppu in to rezz and buff us for a while, and they both dropped dead.

One of the people there opened up the help chat in custom, shouted to have the GM who was there in NCPD hq removed and suddenly, it all stopped.

:wtf:

Ok far as this goes, its bullshit....

now before you flame me on, please be aware i have been (and left) a GM during retail... and the powers i had were pretty impressive.
But: Gms can not:

- INSTA KILL -
they cant! they dont have a command that kills (its open to abuse too much) they can use weapons like the rest of us... but u would see that? yes..

They cant take down shields at the flick of a switch, they cant make you turn your own weapon on you, they cant pretend to be one of your clan mates....

They cant kill LE's and they would have difficulty killing PPUS like we would -- because THEY USE THE SAME WEAPONS......!

They cant access peoples accounts, change skills or change symp's (without the permission from a KK offical, and they are all tighter than the pope at a stag night).

they can - turn invisible - they can fly thru walls... they can spawn mobs (only a select( about 5) few can and they have earnt trust alot more than you would care to belive).

secruity is tighter in the old GM club than MI5 is in England... you cant fart without it being logged and everyone knowing...

so please people FFS STOP MAKING THINGS UP... just because something happened... DOESNT MEAN IT WAS A GM AFTER YOU!

/me expects flames back

craio
27-07-03, 23:57
Originally posted by Crono

standing infront of a mob with no cover and tryuing to kill it: superman complex :P

Also known as a melee-tank's way of hunting...

enablerbr
28-07-03, 01:49
Originally posted by craio

not just melee tank's. i use the tactic as a spy when fighting hurlers & buchtee's. why because at close range they stop throwing grenades and just start slashing attacks. even a spy in full battle 3 can handle that at close range. ;) . as long as you run fast round them keeping the sight on them the whole time.

hivemind
28-07-03, 02:30
Yup, exactly.

Pot.. Kettle... Pot... Kettle... See my point?

Crono
28-07-03, 02:34
Originally posted by craio

yea, i use to be a melee tank. but after a while you get tired and use cover when attacking Grims and Storms. (unless you like getting 5 swipes in then running for cover to do almost a full heal :P )

Arcadius
28-07-03, 02:36
Originally posted by Nixon
I was leveling and gaining symp at NEXT HQ in
plaza-4 with my friend when i got synched and
spawned deep in gaya mines..

directed to my friend:

"what the fuck? jason im at gaymine!"

then i got message:

> now you can fight with real mobs instead.

:D

I just ran to cycrow, gred to neocron
and continued bashing the npc's :P

wtf did that really happen?

Q`alooaith
28-07-03, 03:23
Originally posted by Ren
Ok far as this goes, its bullshit....

now before you flame me on, please be aware i have been (and left) a GM during retail... and the powers i had were pretty impressive.
But: Gms can not:

- INSTA KILL -
they cant! they dont have a command that kills (its open to abuse too much) they can use weapons like the rest of us... but u would see that? yes..

Certain weapons have no effects currently, EG the energy halo's.. So you'd not see any effect if they cast one..

GM's might not be as powerfull as many think.. But ehre is still a lot of power about, they can take down shield just like a player with the anti buff spells.. all that..

zanzan
28-07-03, 10:09
GM:"leave TH bots"
ME:"no im lvling"
*being sent to cristal cave again*
:rolleyes:

the funny part is, they were hiting my, but rarly

Crono
28-07-03, 10:19
Originally posted by zanzan
GM:"leave TH bots"
ME:"no im lvling"
*being sent to cristal cave again*
:rolleyes:

the funny part is, they were hiting my, but rarly

omg, ahahaha.

serves you right, everyone knows their the easiest lvl 3 mobs, almost to the point where peoplke wont lvl off them strictly for the point of it feels cheep >_<

i cant believe KK hasnt fixed them yet. (common, noobs with knives lvl off them)

FlashFF
28-07-03, 10:21
i dont get this GM's seem to disallow too much.

Whgen i was TT i got teleported by a GM to Plaza 1 because i wouldnt leave TH (i was levelling in the sewers)

now come on, someone tell me GMs arent abusing power to make the whole game harder for us

Crono
28-07-03, 10:23
hmm, the sewers? thats odd. but i can see the sec bots, (they know their underpowered, which wouldnt be too bad except for the fact that they still give 3 star mob exp)

FlashFF
28-07-03, 10:33
yeah odd...
i dont think GMs should really be allowed to push u around simply for being in TH when ur TT

TG dont get thrown out of NC for being there.

Crono
28-07-03, 10:36
i guess their making up for the shit sec gaurds.... they said a long time ago that they were going to do something about them.

(ant one point the GM's boxed off every TH sec bot cause of their low dmg and people were lvling off them. if you played this game since the beginning of beta 4/retail then you know whats wrong with attacking TH bots :P and they they dont want you doing it)

Carbonite
28-07-03, 16:16
FlashFF i suggest you complain to abuse@neocron.com then... you dont get anything out of it by doing it here...

BTW... NO gm can INSTA-Kill anyone ingame.. So keep off the "I got insta-killed by a GM"

Stigmata
28-07-03, 16:20
Is it true gm's are allowed to be GM's on all and any server ?

or are they supposed to stay on one of em?

Andy

hivemind
28-07-03, 19:56
"I got insta-killed by a GM!!!1111oneoneone"

err...

/me hides :angel:

BluexDragon
29-11-03, 08:47
well i posted in another fourm just recently, but it was my own post...i wanted to comment off someone else post so here i am... here my story and kinda brain picker :

ok well one day of course like all other TGs, went to NCPD to get some good XP rite, well of course a GM spawns and says ok you exploiting bla bla bla (incert rude comment), but ya he says we were exploiting because we were taking away from the neocron experience and such because we were killing the epic chick....ok i understand if we wouldnt let anyone go to the epic chick, but GUESS WHAT, NO ONE CAME NOW DID THEY. ok i can understand if the GMs arguement was algit, but in this case it was not, of course we were spaming the rail, but he never said anything about that, just the fact that we were exploiting the epic chick. now today did read that hindering the neo XP sucks and isnt rite thus breaking the ROC, but sense no one came along, trying to talk to the epic chick, does that mean that were were technically exploiting the epic chick killing her over and over again keeping her from no one O.o doesnt make sense to me....o well lemme know what you think, on the bases that we were exploiting the epic chick NOT the rail...ok well im out for now lemme know

and thats the whole kit and cabutle, and this HAS happened to more than one of use...at the time there was about 5 of us, i htink i was a PPU two APU (me being one of them) and two tanks, and i htink there was even a PE ^^ well in anycase, the GMs arguement was not a very good one considering we didnt interface (if thats what you wanna call it) w\ anyone else in the game...

RD

BluexDragon
29-11-03, 08:52
i just remembered, you know the sewers under the A&W in plaza 1, is that exploting too, even thou every n00b ive seen do it! haha, do they not want to "pick on the lil guy" or what?

RD

Hippieman
29-11-03, 08:52
Holy 4 month old thread bumps batman!

EDIT: Aw shit Nidhogg/any mods coming. Forgot this is considered spam. Dont temp ban me!!! *runs in lil corner of Plaza 1 no one can find him at*

StryfeX
29-11-03, 09:01
Originally posted by BluexDragon
well i posted in another fourm just recently, but it was my own post...i wanted to comment off someone else post so here i am... here my story and kinda brain picker :

ok well one day of course like all other TGs, went to NCPD to get some good XP rite, well of course a GM spawns and says ok you exploiting bla bla bla (incert rude comment), but ya he says we were exploiting because we were taking away from the neocron experience and such because we were killing the epic chick....ok i understand if we wouldnt let anyone go to the epic chick, but GUESS WHAT, NO ONE CAME NOW DID THEY. ok i can understand if the GMs arguement was algit, but in this case it was not, of course we were spaming the rail, but he never said anything about that, just the fact that we were exploiting the epic chick. now today did read that hindering the neo XP sucks and isnt rite thus breaking the ROC, but sense no one came along, trying to talk to the epic chick, does that mean that were were technically exploiting the epic chick killing her over and over again keeping her from no one O.o doesnt make sense to me....o well lemme know what you think, on the bases that we were exploiting the epic chick NOT the rail...ok well im out for now lemme know

and thats the whole kit and cabutle, and this HAS happened to more than one of use...at the time there was about 5 of us, i htink i was a PPU two APU (me being one of them) and two tanks, and i htink there was even a PE ^^ well in anycase, the GMs arguement was not a very good one considering we didnt interface (if thats what you wanna call it) w\ anyone else in the game...

RD Well, before this gets nuked for being a 4 month old thread: STFU.

When a GM tells you to do something, first thing you do is... do what they tell you to. Then you can complain/bitch/whine/etc. If you really have a problem with it, just go email abuse@neocron.com.

Otherwise, as I said before, just STFU.

--Stryfe

Gotterdammerung
29-11-03, 09:19
Please don't bump old threads.