PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the in-game forums ?

Beefheart
21-07-03, 01:25
In one of my many incarnations I was a tank so I was thinking about selling an unused, artifact ceres blade and advertising it in the marketplace of the in-game forums. When I went to create a new thread, a different screen popped up saying that the neocron clock was not synchronized and if I choose to post, it could end up on the last page, or middle, anyplace but the first page like where it should belong. It displayed a box at the middle bottom that showed the neocron time and date and I matched it perfectly with what my clock at screen upper right showed. I figured the hell with it, I'll take the risk and post anyway but the only button choosable is the back button which just leads to the same old merry-go-round.

Are the in-game forums like this for everyone or just me? and if it is just me, how to i fix the situation ?

*ph33r*
21-07-03, 01:27
This happens to me sometimes at completely random intervals... does the popup box mention stuff about Neocron Mean Time (NMT)?

Don't have a clue what it's about, but when it happens to me I can't post anything on the in-game forums :rolleyes:

Sorin
21-07-03, 01:30
This has only ever happened to me in apartments. When I leave the apartment and try again, everything is okay. I get messed up times-n-dates often in apartments :wtf: But as I said, I leave the apartment and everything is fine.

Eckel
21-07-03, 01:55
Happend to me in the crahn abbey, http://www.eckel.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/images/neocron/NMT.jpg

shalille
21-07-03, 05:00
Log out of game then back in and it will fix itself.

JiNxY
21-07-03, 13:26
or zone, that fixes it too

Scikar
21-07-03, 15:18
That's the fix for the forum date bug. Some times it sets everything to 00:00 Neocron time. Then when you post in a thread on the forum, it uses this date to organise the threads. So the thread drops to the bottom of the forum. The fix stops you from posting if your time is wrong, relogging should give you the proper time and allow you to post.

Eledhbrant
21-07-03, 15:35
Beat me to it, relog is all :)

Logan
28-11-03, 05:38
While my firewall (zonealarm) is running, my ingame date is : 0000-dec-31

And if a turn it off, the time is normal

Someone would have an idea on how to fix it in zonealarm (so i don't have to turn it off)

juvestar15
28-11-03, 05:40
Who the fuck is bumping these old threads?

Logan
28-11-03, 05:42
and who the fuck is asking that fucking question ? :wtf:

\\Fényx//
28-11-03, 06:39
Originally posted by Logan
and who the fuck is asking that fucking question ? :wtf:

/me claps

Thats gotta be the best comback ive seen from a forum newb :lol: even if hes gonna get slapped for bumping a uber old thread, gratz for that ;)

Logan
28-11-03, 06:47
Forget about my question, i'm now using another firewall that works great with neocron

Nidhogg
28-11-03, 11:20
Bumping old threads is bad, but I'm glad you got your problem sorted out.

N