PDA

View Full Version : join proxy session failed?....

$tormbringer
08-07-03, 09:02
uhm jo immer wenn ich relogen/umloggen will kommt die meldung: join proxy session failed .... kann mir wer helfen wie ich das wegbekomme? weil immer nc neustarten is net soooo die loesung... -_-

danke im vorraus

Diago
08-07-03, 09:38
also ich muss ehrlich sagen das es mir immer noch abgeht wie man ohne NC zu schliessen reloggen will ... dauert doch viel länger als ALT-F4 und NC neustarten.

General Shadow
19-08-03, 23:08
ich habe es ständig und kann gar nciht reloggen ohne NC neuzustarten .. kennt da jmd ne lösung?

X2 BDK
22-12-03, 23:04
Ja, ich weiss ist ein alter Thread, aber ich habe das selbe Problem und weiss nicht wie man das beheben kann.

PS:

Ein Frage noch wo bitte steht irgendetwas mit Localport im Neocron Ordner (denn in der Neocron.ini find ich sowas nicht)

ashman
10-10-04, 11:50
Den Localport musst du manuell der Neocron ini hinzufügen.
Achja, ich hab auch das Problem "Join Proxy Session failed" und es nervt ~_~

ArgieD
11-10-04, 16:14
To the best of my knowledge, this happens because you don't wait those 30 seconds after you log off before you log back in.

PS In case that I didn't understand what the problem is, I do risk major embarassment; but I guess the intention counts... :)

ashman
15-10-04, 17:46
Don´t worry you were right ^^
But there wasn´t any 30 sec. limit in NC1 or am I wrong?

msdong
15-10-04, 21:45
ich habe das proxy problem nur wenn ich über den router ins netz gehe. wenn ich eine direkte DSL verbindung herstelle hab ich das problem nicht.

ArgieD
18-10-04, 12:00
Don´t worry you were right ^^
But there wasn´t any 30 sec. limit in NC1 or am I wrong?

I am not sure about NC1 but it is a fact in NC2 that you need 10 secs while you "watch and cancel" if necessary and 20 more uncancellable that you cannot watch but can be watched (and killed)

The reason for this is that many people "escape" when there are under threat making in an attempt to avoid PvP.

cMz
18-10-04, 12:29
Login too soon is not the reason for the Join proxy server problem.

I have 2 computers to play Neocron from. 1 has Windows XP Professional on it, and 1 has Windows 2000 Professional.

Windows XP has this problem all the time. I can only choose a different char on this machine if I quit Neocron client and start it again.
I have tried a lot of things to get rid of the error, but until now I have not found a solution.

Windows 2000 does not have the problem. I can change chars as much as I like without killing the client.
If I try to logon too soon, I get a message saying that I am already logged on with another char. Then I just have to wait a little longer to log on again.

It has nothing to do with LOCALPORT. I have the problem if only the Windows XP is running, and the LOCALPORT is set to 2 different values.

ArgieD
18-10-04, 15:04
Login too soon is not the reason for the Join proxy server problem.

I have 2 computers to play Neocron from. 1 has Windows XP Professional on it, and 1 has Windows 2000 Professional.

Windows XP has this problem all the time. I can only choose a different char on this machine if I quit Neocron client and start it again.
I have tried a lot of things to get rid of the error, but until now I have not found a solution.

Windows 2000 does not have the problem. I can change chars as much as I like without killing the client.
If I try to logon too soon, I get a message saying that I am already logged on with another char. Then I just have to wait a little longer to log on again.

It has nothing to do with LOCALPORT. I have the problem if only the Windows XP is running, and the LOCALPORT is set to 2 different values.

Actually contrary to what I said, I do agree with you now. You are right, as I get this "Already Logged" message myself. WHen I get that "Join proxy server" message I have no other option but exiting the game altogether if I need to change character.

They both looked red and annoying... :rolleyes:

Laurana
26-10-04, 21:26
Ich hatte auch mal das selbe Problem. Bei mir lag es darin, dass ich 2 Netzwerkanschlüsse hatte. Als ich den 2ten, den nicht für NC brauche, deaktiviert habe ging es ohne Probleme.

Gruss Laura