PDA

View Full Version : Help a brother out

jj dynomite
21-06-03, 14:49
Heya guys. I am jj dynomite. I play on Pluto for those of you that don't know. I have run into a delimma with the game and i'm calling on you to please help me.

Due to a minor system bug my apartment got deleted the other day. I've been working with helpdesk and the GM's to try to retrieve the apartment or at least the items inside for many days now. All attempts have failed. This wouldn't normally be a big problem for me, except this particular apartment was my rares apartment. I had 22 rare weapons, over 180 rare parts, 6 epic rewards, almost every rare implant that drops from mobs, items not made anymore, and rare armours.

I'm a collecter and a trader. I have accepted my fate and am working on rebuilding my collection. While i'm rebuilding my collection I am asking for gifts. If you have any apartments, parts, weapons, imps, or the like you don't want anymore please contact me. I won't be able to pay for them at this time. Consider it just helping out a fellow runner who would do the same for you.

Like i said i play on server Pluto and my runner name is jj dynomite.

Thank you for you help.

jj

greendonkeyuk
21-06-03, 16:57
Originally posted by jj dynomite
I'm a collecter and a trader. I have accepted my fate and am working on rebuilding my collection. While i'm rebuilding my collection I am asking for gifts. If you have any apartments, parts, weapons, imps, or the like you don't want anymore please contact me. I won't be able to pay for them at this time. Consider it just helping out a fellow runner who would do the same for you.

Like i said i play on server Pluto and my runner name is jj dynomite.

Thank you for you help.

jj

that sucks losing your stuff like that man, but the same thing happened to a guy on your server a while back from what i hear and he contacted snowcrash to sort it. apparently he got his char back. Cant remember the guys name but he might have been in pimp, began with an s.......
sorry not my server so i dont know...... have you tried seeing snowcrash..... coz no offence but i dont know anyone who has decent "spare" rares or "spare" rare drugs or "spare" appartments and especially not "spare" epic items..... if you know what i mean......
personally ive never seen on you on the forums before... are you clanned? have you asked your clan?
are you alone? (unclanned) because this thread just sounds like a noob asking for stuff to me..... no offence, im not saying your a noob as youre on another server so i cant comment. thats how people will see it tho so i would go see the gms again if it was me. youd probably get more of a response.

[TgR]KILLER
21-06-03, 17:08
nah JJ aint a n00b.. i'v seen him around loads of times :).. bad shit tho.. losing all your shit like that..

jj dynomite
21-06-03, 17:33
I'm not a n00b....been playing since beta 2. At the moment i'm clanless cause i was doing all of the epic runs. I knew it was a longshot to ask, but you never know....there might be somebody out there to give me a hand.

Thanks for the advice on that runner...i've been working w/all levels from KK and it seems there is no way to get any of the items back.

jj

jj dynomite
21-06-03, 17:49
Also...i really don't post much on the forums...I really enjoy the game, so i don't bitch much about the problems. I do on occasion post replys to rediculous wants/rants people post.

jj

SeXy Happy
03-07-03, 21:03
Bad deal jj, you know I would help you out if I could. Guys if you see jj on and you can help him out you wont regret it, I got lots of help when I first started from jj. Don't know many people who would just give a newbie a 150 Constructor tool just because he thought you were a fun guy. Well if I can help out jj I will, I have about 6 rares you can have. I will contact you ingame. And if I DEV is reading this I hope you guys can help this fella out, he is always tooting a horn for you givin comeupons to Nc.

CerealKiller
03-07-03, 21:10
You know I got your back JJ... I'll get you hooked up.

IronMonkey
03-07-03, 21:42
wow man i am truly sorry to hear about that. I do not play on pluto i am a saturn man myself, i hope people take care of you. From the sounds of it here, you sound like my kinda guy though. Much props on helping new players out, they are the future. n People take care of this man if your from pluto, we need more people like him around.

Bosk
03-07-03, 21:52
Originally posted by jj dynomite
Consider it just helping out a fellow runner who would do the same for you.
I've seen jj around lots too and I don't doubt his story one bit, but I've personally never met anyone that would just give me anything other than a shoulder to cry on. It must be the crowd I hang out with :wtf:

zanzan
03-07-03, 21:54
if it will happen to me i will just leave neocron

ZoneVortex
04-07-03, 10:20
Originally posted by zanzan
if it will happen to me i will just leave neocron

Yay one less NDA ;)

Just playin'

Hey man I will hook you up with all those bullshit gun tech parts I have laying around (I'm a monk)

jj dynomite
29-07-03, 07:03
It has been a while since i could post due to account getting deactivated. But i'm back.

I just wanted to say thank you for all of the help that everybody has given me thus far. I would especially like to thank Coldface, DX-Warlock, and Happy. I have been able to get a little of my collection back with your help. It's just a start to rebuilding what i had, but nevertheless it helped greatly.

jj

SeXy Happy
12-08-03, 21:42
Awww...im all choked up....LOL

Sinead O'Connor
12-08-03, 21:48
same thing happened to legion....nice how KK has that "we can't help you" policy.

way to fuck your customers.

Arcadius
12-08-03, 21:49
DM Shadow Dancer in-game.

I got a nice apt for you and some rare parts.

REMUS
12-08-03, 21:54
what class are you m8? also im sorry hear about your loss, if i can giv j00 a hand i will :)

[TgR]KILLER
12-08-03, 21:57
hmm bumping old threads ?

jj dynomite
13-08-03, 00:26
Remus...i'm now a Tank. Seems to be working out now. I've got my setup up and running for my character. I've also got my collection started again for the rare trade. Things seem to be working out alright for me. Thanks to the runners, not to KK.

You know. I even sent a direct message to MJS. He never even sent me a reply. Not an "i can help you" or "sorry it's not me you should be talking to about this issue. Please contact support@neocron.com." It's kinda interesting seeing as how i've helped his devs work on massive changes w/the game. Once i helped create an entire new world within the game. we spent like 4 hours brainstorming ingame and came up w/a good idea. He made a phone call to MJS while we were brainstorming and MJS said it was a great idea. My roomate (who helped me w/the brainstorm) and myself were promised a beta test spot once this new "world" was created. Guess what.....no word from them since that night.

It may seem like i'm mad at the game. But i'm not. I love Neocron. it's a very origional and fun idea for a MMORPG. I just wish their policies were a bit different. I've heard many stories about people getting completely screwed and support refusing to help them. Then i know people who are rampant pkers that have gotten gifts and boosts from ingame GM's. (and yes...this does happen).

So with all that being said...I want to say thank you fellow runners. You helped when you weren't required to do a thing.

See ya ingame.

jj

Helen Angilley
13-08-03, 00:35
Originally posted by Sinead O'Connor
same thing happened to legion....nice how KK has that "we can't help you" policy.

way to fuck your customers.

I had an apartment full of rare parts as well a dozen MC5 chips.

But it was deleted.

True you know. Honest.

SeXy Happy
13-08-03, 00:41
And by the way Killer I wasn't bumping an old thread. I just now read what JJ wrote on there. Thought it was cool of him to extend his gratitude for the help he recieved. What can I say jj is just a great guy man. If you ever need help laying wood floors just ask him ... errr and he will uh.... say "Yep. I can do that... uhmm... Fly me out there." No but seriously thanks jj for all the help you ever gave me, and see you online soon.

Dade Murphey
13-08-03, 00:43
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

But it was deleted.

True you know. Honest.

One of helen's many helpful/useful posts...listening to her is much like taking a super soaker to a shootout...funny but useless :D

SeXy Happy
13-08-03, 00:45
LOL! :lol:

Syntax-Error
13-08-03, 00:53
Iam actually quite attracted to helen

Spoon
13-08-03, 06:41
Originally posted by Helen Angilley

But it was deleted.

True you know. Honest.

OMG, you too...:eek:

That happen to me last week and then again yesterday....:mad:

jj dynomite
13-08-03, 14:21
I also want to thank Shadow Dancer for his gift of an apartment. That will be able to help me store some of my mob loot.

Thanks,

jj