KillingMackRoo
08-06-03, 04:53
& an eye & a spine all imp slots are full & im still on my trial accnt O.o

Benjie
08-06-03, 05:06
just getting my nose in before admins close this for being spam

QuantumDelta
08-06-03, 10:08
and half your threads don't need the same thing?

Mack - PSIs do have backbones available but I think people want PSI backbones if ya know what I mean...

Joe222
08-06-03, 10:12
we can wear crappy ones ment for like spys and shit there pointless for monks. Ie .... adv nerves 3 ... yes i need to research with my hybrid..............

Anyhow another think PSIS DON'T NEED MORE STUFF!!!!!!

KidWithStick
08-06-03, 10:12
lol... hes a newbie guys...so dont flame him;)

the thing is....when you have PSI implants in, it takes away from your STR skill. i capped con and str first and i can use foot, leg, arm, head imp. not chest. and no, there is no PSI backbones.

maybe because they cant think of what it would do....however i could see how having a PSI eye implant would be good...makes you "focus" better or somthing.

Joe222
08-06-03, 10:14
Originally posted by KidWithStick

maybe because they cant think of what it would do....however i could see how having a PSI eye implant would be good...makes you "focus" better or somthing.

Lol focus for "point click" aiming hahahah that would be really funny though.

KidWithStick
08-06-03, 10:28

kurai
08-06-03, 10:38
. (http://www.hrmmm.co.uk/nc/monk.html)

:angel:

QuantumDelta
08-06-03, 11:12
Heh, I don't really agree with that but :p it was funny anyway..

KillingMackRoo
08-06-03, 12:34
Psi's Don't need Psi Back bones full stop.. Str 24 gives you all the resist force you need plus buffs plus basic resist ... the whole point of being a monk IS that they dont need imps they're natural elemental users or third plane users, while tanks & spies DO as theyre human constructs. Sorry the above was implied in the earlier reply sarcasm i might be a newb but a near capped monk with a recursively drawn skill point formula & an xcel spreadsheet to die for..

But yes a few more goodies for monks wld be nice :p

btw anyone who cant figure out what the lower lev backbone eye etc for a psi are good for is a newb.. any capped monks running around with empty imp slots or asking for a psi backbone is asking for me to melee them with my str 26 without drugs melee laserblade monk, 31 str with an mc5 chip... :p

i use all my imp slots including a eye WITHOUT gimping my str & no im not telling my imp setups being pvp'd after 4 weeks of being pvm ...

off topic where do you get the mc5 chip from? u can access mc5 from neo??

btw the only psi imp which takes aways str is the xp controller 2 & 3 & they're pvm imps monks arent gimped in resist force, they're gimped in cons... but they're natural resists are unnaturally high.... 40 resists in poison ive taken 10 stacks from a toxic beam with only 30% damage pro rata

kidwithsitck only a newb uses a psi xp controller i can use all the bone imps AND the advanced foot imp AND the advanced arm imp if i get the mc5 or sacrifice a brain slot

Only one psi imp takes str away not all, the rest take psi away..

Thane
08-06-03, 12:35
pft, PSIS have hand implant imps.... they don'tned no bloody psi bone :)

msdong
08-06-03, 14:39
to have a psi backbone whould make PSIs even more a copy of each other.
some use str other int and some dex bones to have a cool profession like GAT or H-C or HACK or RESEARCH PSI :)

SigmaDraconis
08-06-03, 15:02
Originally posted by Benjie
just getting my nose in before admins close this for being spam

what makes u think they would close this thread?:rolleyes:

\\Fényx//
08-06-03, 16:32
[Edited for violation of forums rules - no need to improve your own post count like that :rolleyes: ]

Richard Slade
07-09-03, 23:37
Could SOMEONE tell me how to get that last point of str?!?! I only manage to get 25 ffs! I want a Jedi Jawa damnit!

icarium
07-09-03, 23:41
Originally posted by kurai

:angel:

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

Ascension
07-09-03, 23:45
Originally posted by kurai

Tht aint actually True it can be damn hard when ya opposition is movin round like a feckin Wasp

But Still LMAO :lol: it was funny

Shakari
08-09-03, 01:08
Originally posted by KillingMackRoo

kidwithsitck only a newb uses a psi xp controller i can use all the bone imps AND the advanced foot imp AND the advanced arm imp if i get the mc5 or sacrifice a brain slot

Only one psi imp takes str away not all, the rest take psi away..

and why does using exp controllers make you a noob ???

its a choice you make get load of extra ppw and psi use and psi lvl's and be gimped in resist force

I have had no problems with then in PVM and PVP

just because you may not like/use them does not mean your a noob if you use them :)

Richard Slade
08-09-03, 01:14
What's the setup you need to use a LaserBlade as monk!?!?!?

G.0.D.
08-09-03, 01:22
I have coke from japan

ooh ooh and i play a monk!

QuantumDelta
08-09-03, 01:23
MOVEON, STR Booster1(2?), Zerk1.
:P

Richard Slade
08-09-03, 01:24
That's just +5 str.. And u need +6 for it.. ??

QuantumDelta
08-09-03, 01:25
oh.....well shit...
o_o
Not possible without dr00gz....

Richard Slade
08-09-03, 01:27
???!!!

Originally posted by KillingMackRoo

btw anyone who cant figure out what the lower lev backbone eye etc for a psi are good for is a newb.. any capped monks running around with empty imp slots or asking for a psi backbone is asking for me to melee them with my str 26 without drugs melee laserblade monk, 31 str with an mc5 chip... :p

QuantumDelta
08-09-03, 02:38
meh, I'll have a proper look at the imp chars later

Darkborg
08-09-03, 02:42
i have a feeling nidd might be dropping by shorly with a "dont bump old threads comment"

Richard Slade
08-09-03, 03:00
I hope not since we're having a good discussion here and filling out some missing info in the heads of some. And I really NEED to get this straightened up soon enough...

Darkborg
08-09-03, 03:08
hey i aint got no probs with it.
and it will probably be left if we behave even though it is a bump.
hmm i never really got that much into the str aspects of the monk other than yea i considered a str booster 1 never got my act together to go get one though

Richard Slade
08-09-03, 04:50
okay now it's 5:00 am in the morning and I've been thinking about this since 11:00pm something and I've got work at 7:30.. Damnit someone help me!? Where's the last damn str point?!

Richard Slade
08-09-03, 08:57
Time is now about 9:00am. I've been sitting here for 10hours thinking and thinking, and honestly. It's a bit... Slow.. Now
Can't anyone give me an answer soon enough...
Oh didn't I start work 90min ago? Damn another day to waste....
*sigh* Heeeeeeellp meeeee

Shujin
08-09-03, 09:00
\\Fényx//
[ Banned - 1 week ]

>.< :lol: is he really or is that his normal thing under his name ive never looked before