PDA

View Full Version : New Recycling Combinations.

ReefSmoker
15-05-03, 01:48
Some of you have figured them out, some of you are still trying to figure them out, some of you aren't even aware that there's anything new to find out...

I am sharing my entire list of recycling combinations, you've got the dedicated staff of Blue-Technologies to thank for this list, they're the ones who have investigated every new meal's recipe, as well as learning the recycling combinations for new drugs and the other items that can now be recycled.

Without further ado...

Ahem, whoops, seems the list is too big for this post, instead I'll link to an excel spreadsheet - sorry about not being able to post the list of combinations directly...

Recycling combinations (http://www.blue-technologies.org/bluetech/pics/recipes.xls)

BTW, this is being posted mainly for Drusus' benefit, however I'm sure there are many more people who will take an active interest in recycling after seeing this lot ;)

Take care,

ReefSmoker

ZoneseeK
15-05-03, 01:51
cool recordable disc recipe

thx reef

Progenitor
15-05-03, 02:19
Where does one get tronik parts?

Where does one get malformed brain?

Where does one get muscle sinews?

Where do you get Scorpion Minion Essence? El Fardid?

-p

Janos Blake
15-05-03, 02:23
Superb work Reefsmoker, my compliments to Blue Tech.

Regards,

Janos Blake

Vash th3 Flash
15-05-03, 04:10
reef i can't get into it. what do i need to view it?

nonamebrandeggs
15-05-03, 04:13
Vash, you need Excel.

Soothsayer
15-05-03, 04:19
You can get an xls viewer here (http://office.microsoft.com/downloads/2000/xlviewer.aspx) .

Drexel
15-05-03, 04:27
Fantastic, appreciate the effort, I owe you one Rat ragout with broccoli.

Hate to be greedy but TL's would be nice. :rolleyes:

ReefSmoker
15-05-03, 04:36
Updated the spreadsheet with tech levels for the items, if I've got any wrong let me know and I'll correct them :) Just download from the link above and you should get the new file.

The monster junk mentioned by Progenitor is dropped by various mobs around rank 75/75 or higher, but not tech mobs, sorry if I'm just stating known info. As for the scorpion minion essence, you're right, El Farid village is the place, well - the underground bit at least. I don't think it's re-opened yet though.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Arcadius
15-05-03, 04:40
I love you reef. :)

Sorry for killin you at the citycom at TH. :p

ReefSmoker
15-05-03, 04:46
Originally posted by Arcadius
I love you reef. :)

Sorry for killin you at the citycom at TH. :p

Eek ! When ?!?! lol, if you did, then it must have been a long time ago, I've obviously forgotten about it :p

*thinks it's a bad idea to hold grudges anyhow*

Take care,

Reefie

Drexel
15-05-03, 05:01
Sorry to be a pain in the Crycow's , but the TL's dont appear.

Vash th3 Flash
15-05-03, 05:12
Sorry I got a big virus and had to setup my system again. I guess I forgot excel.

Bibz
15-05-03, 05:29
man thats really great

hey we finally got a use for for the Protopharm Medical Substance weeee !

borl
15-05-03, 05:45
"you've got the dedicated staff of Blue-Technologies to thank for this list"

Heh.

Anyway, the first thought that occurred to me when I saw the recipes for the foods... what if you're trying to RP a vegetarian?! :)

NeoWolfie
15-05-03, 06:49
Crystal Caves:
Swarmer Skin
Bat Sirloin

Gaya Mines:
Defunct CopBot Ethic Chip

Desert City:
Scorpion Minion Essence

Point Red:
Ancient Launcher Connectors

Swamp Caves:
Left Flapper Eye
Right Flapper Eye
Slimeworm Excretion
Slimeworm Bladder

Canyon Caves:
Chaos Minion Chitin

The Rest are dropped from Tech & Non-Tech Mobs through out the wastelands..

spacefish
15-05-03, 11:18
Excellent work, ReefSmoker. Many thanks!

spacefish
15-05-03, 11:24
Originally posted by Progenitor

Character Planner (http://www32.brinkster.com/progenitor/charPlanner.htm)

Nice tool. Have you posted it in the Guides section?

jernau
15-05-03, 12:07
Fantastic job Reef.

Many thanks

Drusus
15-05-03, 14:04
Originally posted by ReefSmoker
Some of you have figured them out, some of you are still trying to figure them out, some of you aren't even aware that there's anything new to find out...

I am sharing my entire list of recycling combinations, you've got the dedicated staff of Blue-Technologies to thank for this list, they're the ones who have investigated every new meal's recipe, as well as learning the recycling combinations for new drugs and the other items that can now be recycled.

Without further ado...

Ahem, whoops, seems the list is too big for this post, instead I'll link to an excel spreadsheet - sorry about not being able to post the list of combinations directly...

Recycling combinations (http://www.blue-technologies.org/bluetech/pics/recipes.xls)

BTW, this is being posted mainly for Drusus' benefit, however I'm sure there are many more people who will take an active interest in recycling after seeing this lot ;)

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Aw, reefie man, (sniffle) you love me...you realy love me...(does happy dance as he giggle like a mad man thinking of all the stuff his chunker is gonna make)

Drusus
_Professional_ recycler :)

Drusus
15-05-03, 14:07
Ooo...

Finally a use for medical substances? Swweeeeetttt......

Drusus

Drusus
15-05-03, 14:08
Originally posted by Drusus
Ooo...

Finally a use for medical substances? Swweeeeetttt......

Drusus
Ok, just ONE complaint, and it's not a new one.

Not a single thing above TL 45 save the epic still.

What part of support something beyond hobbyist recycling am I just not beating KK over the head with enough? :)

Drusus

p.s. Otherwise, ALL good and some new junk in there (goes to find some new junk!). Thanks Reefie

numb
15-05-03, 14:43
Nice work Reefsmoker, real useful :)

Using a little of my programming knowledge, I converted the excel file to a slightly more printable html file.

EDIT: Recycliing Recipes Printable HTML Version (http://www.numb.ukshells.co.uk/recipe.htm)

Reefsmoker, if you wish me to take it down let me know. I dont want to be taking any credit for your hard work.

BradSTL
15-05-03, 14:47
So let me get this straight - recordable books and disks require parts that can only be obtained by hunting in Point Red?

So much for my hope for using them for party fliers, ad circulars, even posters, and so on.

Or can they be blueprinted and copied once you have one made from recyclables?

Otherwise, man, these are going to be seriously scarce items.

Spoon
15-05-03, 15:36
Nice job, Reefie...very impressive for one days work......

Does anyone else think the Empty Datacube isn't worth the effort?
I get over 180nc from Biotech Garbage and 140nc from Broken Implant parts at YO's......:wtf:

SorkZmok
15-05-03, 18:28
Originally posted by BradSTL
So let me get this straight - recordable books and disks require parts that can only be obtained by hunting in Point Red?

So much for my hope for using them for party fliers, ad circulars, even posters, and so on.

Or can they be blueprinted and copied once you have one made from recyclables?

Otherwise, man, these are going to be seriously scarce items.

tried researching em yesterday, but it didnt work

so they will be very rare

HarpoMa
15-05-03, 18:38
Wouldn't it be better to credit the people at Zlib. :)

Krll
15-05-03, 18:38
Hmm... tech 0 recordable books and discs which need stupidly hard to get junk.

So much for the recordable books becoming RP items. :(

P.S. Thanks to Reef and Bluetech for the list. :)

-Krll

Krll
15-05-03, 22:31
Sorry for double post, but I can't edit my previous one (gone over 60 minutes).

Reef: In that list, for the datacube recycling combo.... where do I get a "Tronik Part" from?

-Krll

Progenitor
15-05-03, 22:47
Originally posted by Krll
Sorry for double post, but I can't edit my previous one (gone over 60 minutes).

Reef: In that list, for the datacube recycling combo.... where do I get a "Tronik Part" from?

-Krll

Heck I have never found tronik parts, malformed brain or muscle sinews. They definately aren't off of the fire mobs.

I've never found them on horrors/reptiles either.

What does that leave? Worms? Swam creatures?

Does anyone have any of these parts?

-p

ReefSmoker
15-05-03, 23:15
Muscle sinews are dropped by big spider cocoons, can't remember what drops the malformed brains and tronik parts off-hand, am asking friends to see if they can remind me.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Krll
15-05-03, 23:21
Thanks Reef.

Looks like this recycling combo isn't worth the hassle though at the moment, because as someone else pointed out, you can sell the Biotech Garbage for 185, and a datacube only costs 180 from Crytons, and only about 90 in the Outzone.

-Krll

Progenitor
15-05-03, 23:22
Muscle sinews are dropped by big spider cocoons, can't remember what drops the malformed brains and tronik parts off-hand, am asking friends to see if they can remind me.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Okay the next stupid question - but where do I find big spider cocoons?

I thought I had killed at least one of every mob.

-p

ReefSmoker
15-05-03, 23:29
NC sewers - they're the big weird looking things that loads of spiders crawl out of :)

tbh Krll, you're right, most of the new stuff just isn't worth the effort to recycle... Getting hold of the parts just to make a datacube is pretty annyoing, and buying from yo's will always be my preferred method. On the other hand, the writeable cubes will become slightly treasured, since only a few people will have them.

The drugs however are well worth recycling, I always got medical parts that I normally dumped instead of keeping. Now everyone has a use for them :)

Making meals will be fun... 'Excuse me dear, just off to el farid village to pick up some scorpion minion essence, if I'm not back in an hour send out a rescue party!'

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Spoon
15-05-03, 23:35
The drugs however are well worth recycling, I always got medical parts that I normally dumped instead of keeping. Now everyone has a use for them :)

Yeah, the drugs seem to be the best deal out of the new stuff...
Now if I can only get into habit of keeping the Medical Substances, I already threw some out today.....dohhhh....

Extirpator
16-05-03, 00:05
Originally posted by HarpoMa
Wouldn't it be better to credit the people at Zlib. :)
eggzaktli ;)

or ppl that created hexeditors such as hiew or ultraedit
("we don't need no stinkin' zlib to get goodies")

spacefish
16-05-03, 09:47
Has anyone ever compiled a list of mob drops and their locations? This information would be very useful for an active recycler.

unconnected
16-05-03, 10:17
NC sewers - they're the big weird looking things that loads of spiders crawl out of

What?!?!
When did they implement these? I was in the sewers a few days ago and I still haven't seen one of these things in my 11 months of neocron

Agent L
16-05-03, 13:30
Items recyclable only, this is great! At least something you must leave city for. And usefull high-lev junk, it's just too good.
Recyclers will be nerfed soon, I am affraid...

damaged
16-05-03, 16:30
i got everything but the tronic parts, im askin for hours now, noone knows where to get them..

any tips?

greets

- damaged

ReefSmoker
16-05-03, 17:41
Originally posted by Extirpator
eggzaktli ;)

or ppl that created hexeditors such as hiew or ultraedit
("we don't need no stinkin' zlib to get goodies")

OMG - ROFL !!! Dude, if you think that's the way to do things then fair enough, personally I find it damn easy just to ask the NPCs for their recipes :D

Next time they introduce new recycling combinations we'll have a race - you with your script kiddie hex editors, and me running around the world of Neocron talking to the right NPCs - we'll see what's the best way of doing things then - oh wait, you don't play anymore do you ? Otherwise you might have known about the NPCs giving out recipes :p

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Extirpator
17-05-03, 00:57
OMG - ROFL !!! Dude, if you think that's the way to do things then fair enough, personally I find it damn easy just to ask the NPCs for their recipes :D

Next time they introduce new recycling combinations we'll have a race - you with your script kiddie hex editors, and me running around the world of Neocron talking to the right NPCs - we'll see what's the best way of doing things then - oh wait, you don't play anymore do you ? Otherwise you might have known about the NPCs giving out recipes :p

as you found out
1) I don't play anymore (only testing on testserver sometimes - yup, strange "hobby") and I don't know the location of new NPCs (nor do I care or need to know)

and
2) I don't have a recycler char on any retail server
3) I don't share recipes (other info) with anybody

Best way, worse way - fair not fair - it's the fastest way. Not wasting my time while looking for bugs is most important for me.

You would lose the race as recipes are available immediatelly after installing new patch.
But because I'm not racing and I check avalability of new patches 1/week you will probably have new recipes faster - especially if you test on testserver.

P.S.
I don't think script kiddies use hexeditors... :angel:

Progenitor
17-05-03, 05:12
NC sewers - they're the big weird looking things that loads of spiders crawl out of :)

Which sewers? Under which part of neocron? A particular level of the serwers?

Main sewers or one of the sub sewers under viarossa, plaza or peper park?
I've been through most of the Main sewers and have never seen them.

-p

Heavyporker
17-05-03, 16:19
please, I need to know - where can I find:

*tronik parts

*spider cocoons/muscle sinews

*malformed brains

I have 200+ scorpion minion essence that I saved up before the Underground City was closed... I think I know where to find the copbot ethic chip (gaya mines, right?)

I went on a MASSIVE, simply MASSIVE organics collections trip... I have a pile of each of ALL the low level organics, most of the midlevel stuff, a goodly pile of the WB/DOY/worm organics... I even got a couple of ancient launcher connections... but the 3 above that I listed I dont have and have NO idea where to find them. Please help. I was thinking of lomming something off in DEX to put even more into recycle, since those things sounds very interesting (a personal study anyone? public library? whooo hoo)

thanks

Heavyporker
17-05-03, 22:12
sorry, didnt get back in time to edit post - but...

chitin plates?!?! I assume from the sound of this -- crabs and scorpions?

Timon
18-05-03, 16:19
I was dying all day yesterday and half of today. Finally got the parts. Just made a recordable disk... WTF? I used it wrote in some shit und clicked submit. And that's it. It's not reusable. Not that I know of how anyway. GMs: care to comment?
I'll post pictures later today if anyone is intersted

NeoWolfie
18-05-03, 17:28
Been tryin to remember where I got Tronik parts from cuz I know I've had them..

It's the new scouts in the desert that drops them iirc...

Heavyporker
18-05-03, 18:40
guys, yo - don't hold out on me please, I am suffering here -

where can I find malformed brains, spidercocoons/malformed brains, and tronik parts? plus, if anyone on Pluto has some defunct copbot ethic chips, maybe you could sell some to me, since I can't get a team together to go into the mines with me for now? My character on Pluto is heavyporker.

Vash th3 Flash
18-05-03, 22:36
Well the spider nest thingies aren't in the main sewers, because I went through the whole 6 zones of it. It's a great place for a one chevron to team up with people and explore that area. It all seems more like sewers then the ones inside the plaza.

ReefSmoker
19-05-03, 17:50
ok here's the deal - apparently spider cocoons have been gone from the lvl 2 sewers for some time, estimations are around 2 months since anyone last saw one. So there goes one source of loot.

In addition, the only tronik parts and malformed brains in existence are now highly treasured, since the loot tables have changed, no-one can find them.

Why have we got recycling combinations when the only people who can make use of them are people like me who hoard all sorts of useless junk for months ? This isn't exactly fair on everyone else...

Take care,

ReefSmoker

kbmg
19-05-03, 20:23
it would be nice if there were rejonal dishes, like a rat and spider sttew that could be made all from sewer 1 drops.... a bat-mutant pie for lev 2 sewers ect.... having the special new stuff be a treasure hunt is fine and having a few exotic disshes is great but having ever single thing a trip around neocron and back is kinda silly.

id understand if this stuff sold for a lot of stuff or was really useful

maybe make salvaging drops some of those rare construction thingys like it did when brown and blue glands were rare.

Krll
19-05-03, 20:27
Why have we got recycling combinations when the only people who can make use of them are people like me who hoard all sorts of useless junk for months ? This isn't exactly fair on everyone else...

I'll pay you 1,000,000nc for a tronik part. ;)

-Krll

Drusus
19-05-03, 22:01
ok here's the deal - apparently spider cocoons have been gone from the lvl 2 sewers for some time, estimations are around 2 months since anyone last saw one. So there goes one source of loot.

In addition, the only tronik parts and malformed brains in existence are now highly treasured, since the loot tables have changed, no-one can find them.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

In my estimation as a fellow recycle head Reef, these formulae are not well thought out. Explain to me why I would make some of these food dishes (whose formulaic contents seem to have no bearing on the actual dish I might add (the puree of toxic plant for instance has nothing in it that would come from a toxic plant)) whose parts value, near as I can tell, far exceed the utility of the original item? Are these food dishes no longer clonable as a type of 'drug'? If that is the case, I can think of a damn sight long list of better uses of 4 big entrails than making a food dish. I can keep my Monk Patrolman in class II Psi boosters for some time with that kind of resource.

Add to this the rarity of some key ingredients and I have to question what KK is thinking? Oh, and not only is this stuff rare as hell but we again reward the hobbyist over the professional Recycler? Ammo and all the drug cloning one could ever want is not enough punshiment to those that seek to learn recycle past 50 and undermining their profitable trade?

KK needs to take a serious look at how they are planning for this intersting and very clever conceptual skill line, and stop using band aid solutions where a smart fix would be in order.

KK, if you are listening, I am more than willing to put my money where my mouth is and write a proposal for how to rebalance the requirements for this profession without requiring massive code rewrites, especially if you can offer some guidelines of what your objectives for the trade may be.

Recycling has the distinction of being one of the most novel trade skills I have ever seen. Please give us, your community, the opportunity to assist in getting it to a better situation than currently exists.

Drusus

mazzaker
25-05-03, 15:14
I have not found any tronic parts, either, so far. Nor have I found the launcher parts in Point Red. All the mobs there drop "Old Uniform Scraps", but no Launcher parts, including the Doom Harbinger at the end of the caves.

ReefSmoker
25-05-03, 20:42
Originally posted by mazzaker
I have not found any tronic parts, either, so far. Nor have I found the launcher parts in Point Red. All the mobs there drop "Old Uniform Scraps", but no Launcher parts, including the Doom Harbinger at the end of the caves.

You'll get the ancient launcher connectors at Point Red, I handed a small number of them to a clanmate from a couple of nights ago when we hunted there. The uniform scraps can also be obtained at Point Red as you rightly point out. BTW, the ancient launcher connectors look like wires, so don't chuck them away thinking they're junk ;)

Take care,

ReefSmoker

J. Folsom
25-05-03, 21:07
To add to the post... Sand Viper Glands are dropped by Sand Vipers and Sand Viper Kings in the K 13 graves, and look exactly like blue poison glands do.

Heavyporker
26-05-03, 18:15
and, guys, along with the idea of rewriting recycling recipes... I propose that we change the damn ingredients to be distinctly DIFFERENT than regular old raw materials and such. AND also from other organics. I mean, dammit, sand viper glands VS blue poisonglands, and Ancient Launcher Connections VS wire junk, Chaos Minion Chitin VS Chitin, and all the flapper eyes from old uniform scraps from slimeworm excretions from hellspawn claws from chaos claw...

come on, KK, you have very creative graphics artists, there, I mean, shit, those organics and such dont even rate being designed in the Brain Tank.... they could be doodles done on a napkin at lunch by your artists. How much work does it take to make a few distinct claws, a different arrnagement of wires or cables, some layouts of body parts? Uh?!?! Shit, if you ask me, I will do some sketches and maybe a simple coloration or some such and email them to you, and you can just toss them into the next patch! my e-mail is heavyporker@yahoo.com I await the call of the great Crahn.

MeWhiteWolf
06-06-03, 09:59
how do you use these recipies?
do i put the 3 components in with my tool and start or do i need the original product as well like cloning??

Yes I'm a newB

Thanks
Mark

jernau
06-06-03, 10:21
You just need the listed items and an appropriate recycling tool.

No original is needed.

MeWhiteWolf
06-06-03, 11:33
i have a recycling tool that cost about 11000 in the NewB area and tried the 3 green poison gland recipe and id didn't do anything - is there something obvious i could be doing wrong?

ReefSmoker
06-06-03, 12:36
Originally posted by MeWhiteWolf
i have a recycling tool that cost about 11000 in the NewB area and tried the 3 green poison gland recipe and id didn't do anything - is there something obvious i could be doing wrong?

Try adding a piece of wood and a piece of chitin to the 3 green poisonglands. Alternatively, try adding 2 brown poisonglands and a piece of small flesh to the 3 greens.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

Archeus
06-06-03, 13:04
Originally posted by J. Folsom
To add to the post... Sand Viper Glands are dropped by Sand Vipers and Sand Viper Kings in the K 13 graves, and look exactly like blue poison glands do.

yea that got me too. I went to the caves at TG and got loads of Chaos claws but left the chaos chitin on the bodies thinking it was just chitin. :cry:

neophotographer
21-06-03, 15:01
Originally posted by Archeus
yea that got me too. I went to the caves at TG and got loads of Chaos claws but left the chaos chitin on the bodies thinking it was just chitin. :cry:

what are chaos claws and chaos chitin good for?

Heavyporker
21-06-03, 15:07
Some recipes use chaos minion chitin, as far as I know, in those exotic meals... chaos claws I have no idea atm, let me check.

Heavyporker
21-06-03, 15:09
Yep... three exotic meals use chaos minion chitin as components... I have made two kinds out of that... didn't have time to taste them, so I just slipped them into the gustatory preserver.

neophotographer
21-06-03, 15:11
why not just clone medkits o_O don't they do the same thing?

Heavyporker
21-06-03, 15:15
heh, I do. I made the meals just to have some fun, and they could come in use for RP stuff... like romancing a female in my beautifully appointed via rosso apt ;)

neophotographer
21-06-03, 15:43
good point about the RP. =D will have to decide to give into my RP role fully sometime. :) I think more than a couple of males would enjoy it ( RS savage for one)

Heavyporker
21-06-03, 15:48
oh, no, dont bother with RS, he's just a great big bloodthirsty brute... that plus he's unexperienced :D May I suggest someone more endowed.... ........... ahem......... with intelligence... :D

neophotographer
21-06-03, 18:43
who would that be?

Heavyporker
21-06-03, 19:17
uhhhh... me? :D

"This tall, dark-skinned, and handsome male lives on the Realm of Pluto. His interests include hacking, droning, driving large vehicles, recycling (he's environmentally consicous), he can drive a hard bargain with the vendors, and he packs a mean punch with nasty thoughts. He loves women of many shapes, especially strong women that can hold their own. His long residence and diligence has garnered him great wealth, and he looks forward to settling down a little, becoming involved in politics and inter-factional commerce."

How does that strike you?

neophotographer
23-06-03, 04:28
great wealth huh....well. you know you have to court a female before you get her.....s I think I should set a challenge for you to get her a present....I think one of those nice new mc5 Hercules chips would seal it. (now we'll see just how much you really wanna RP with her. :p ) oh...and might wanna hurry. Ryuben is vying for her affections as well

Anthonys
23-06-03, 08:16
Where do you find

Element T

Plastat Alloy 80 Trisol Element T

First Time I have ever heard of it...

ReefSmoker
23-06-03, 16:13
Originally posted by Anthonys
Where do you find

Element T

Plastat Alloy 80 Trisol Element T

First Time I have ever heard of it...

It came up on the test server briefly when parts of the Fallen Angels epic run were available.

Take care,

ReefSmoker

kbmg
25-08-03, 11:29
Originally posted by Krll
Thanks Reef.

Looks like this recycling combo isn't worth the hassle though at the moment, because as someone else pointed out, you can sell the Biotech Garbage for 185, and a datacube only costs 180 from Crytons, and only about 90 in the Outzone.

-Krll

Most the new recipes are not cost effective. they were added as a way to make the game more fun for recyclers, what would be more fun is make the recyclables we have more useful.... ie computerjunk wires and glass would be a good datacube recipe and the rewritables could have a processor and cables added to the mix since they can not be bought.

anidotes should be a combo of poison glands..... maybe a desesed/rotten meat <think penicillian> and wood since poson plants drop that. more advanced ones can have more advanced glands/meats like sand viper

but sellable mob drops should not be in recipes if they are only the ones that sell for 7-28 and the more advanced the item the further from sewer 1 you must go. I firmly believe base level cubes...anidotes....ect should be all findable by a newbie in a sewer 1 or in pepper park boxes.

higher level items like rewriable disks...higher anadotes debuffs ect should be from non sellable stuff found in higher areas ie viper glands or chos chitin processors cables(and these shouldnt sell for more than 1 or 2 credits)

Or maybe make cubes reserchable and hav e it require a few new chems like dutherium ect witch should have a recipe based on stuff nonsellable.....comp junk.... rotton/disesed meat... ect and the normal stuff.

Heavyporker
28-08-03, 10:38
Most excellent ideas!

I heartily agree that datacubes should be recycled from a mix of computer junks and glass, should be around TL 10 to 20, perhaps... if KK doesnt want to make it too easy to make datacubes, then have the recipe need like 5 computer junks and 5 glasses, and the recycler would be running all over the place. but it would be worth it - after all, a storebought datacube would cost 140ish nc.

And well, yeah using poisonglands to make antidotes make plenty of sense, but so does using medical substances... how about a mixture? say like for the first level antidote, one would need 2 brown poisonglands and 2 medical substances 1 and one medical substance 2... would that be allright? that would make the first level antidote cheaper than storebought and accessible to newbies (which would be popping them like m&ms if they ever fought poison plants ^ ^ ), and a mix of blue and green poisonglands and medical substances for the second level...

And the firstaid kits/medikits should be constructable from recipes of medical substances, not metals, hmmm? (yes, they are clonable, but...) It would just make a lot more sense.

I could go on a bit more.... but that's later.

kbmg
28-08-03, 21:08
or maybe the med kits could be from poison glands and stuff heh

Heavyporker
29-08-03, 11:30
uh no. one doesnt pump oneself full of poison to close up his wounds.