View Full Version : Rule Changes and questions

Jodo
08-05-19, 13:04
So I've got back in game after a couple of years or so (though I have been occasionally lurking on the forums) and from what I remember, RL Religion and Politics was a big no no. I noticed a politically named clan in game though and can only assume the restrictions have been lifted or relaxed? I'd just like some clarification before I say/name something inappropriate in-game or on the forums.

I made use of the character transfer system and I have 3 Epics already completed on the character (NEXT, DRE and BioTech) but no rewards transferred over with me as they weren't in any of the slots. Is there any way I can have the items spawned for me or at least have the Epics reset?

Lastly, I remember Nidhogg created an app to be used alongside NC (The Cronalyser I think?), is it still around and is it still compatible?

TIA

Bifrost
10-05-19, 05:13
So I've got back in game after a couple of years or so (though I have been occasionally lurking on the forums) and from what I remember, RL Religion and Politics was a big no no. I noticed a politically named clan in game though and can only assume the restrictions have been lifted or relaxed? I'd just like some clarification before I say/name something inappropriate in-game or on the forums.

No the policy has not changed. PM me with the name(s) please or drop helpdesk@neocron-game.com a line.

I made use of the character transfer system and I have 3 Epics already completed on the character (NEXT, DRE and BioTech) but no rewards transferred over with me as they weren't in any of the slots. Is there any way I can have the items spawned for me or at least have the Epics reset?

Epic items will only be transferred if they were on your character. Sorry we are not offering a Epic reset.

Lastly, I remember Nidhogg created an app to be used alongside NC (The Cronalyser I think?), is it still around and is it still compatible?

TIA

Nidhogg is still around and I've no idea if Cronalyser is still compatible. It may be worth having a look at another community tool - https://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?157217-Neoscan-Resist-tracker

Jodo
11-05-19, 12:23
Thanks for answering. I'm a bit disappointed about the Epic stuff particularly as two of them are keys and the chances of me having them in my QB are very slim but I won't kick up a fuss.
The resist tracker is interesting. I'll give it a look thanks.
PM sent.

Jesse
12-05-19, 00:50
Which epic items are you missing? I run an char through the epics every once in a while.

Jodo
12-05-19, 14:10
It's alright mate I've got enough alts to cover things if needed. I appreciate the offer though, thank you.