PDA

View Full Version : Twitch

William Antrim
10-01-19, 17:15
Does anyone stream NC on Twitch?

Hell-demon
15-01-19, 03:54
Does anyone stream NC on Twitch?

I'm not sure. Neocron is too niche for twitch. Now Fortnite - that's another story. I think Neocron will get more exposure very soon. I've already seen population numbers go up.

William Antrim
22-01-19, 11:28
I also have some self-licking lollies if you want one?

I dont think anything is "too niche". If nobody is streaming it how does anyone connect to new audiences? People have requested steam releases for years to no avail but surely twitch is perfect for this game. If population is increasing then perhaps some of those guys will stream it, its not like it needs any demanding technology over and above a regular pc.

Also read this today, it really got me thinking.

https://www.pcgamer.com/uk/gogs-10-year-journey-to-bring-old-games-back-to-life/

If you click the link you will see why.

necrocon
25-01-19, 13:00
Why not start with you?

William Antrim
28-01-19, 15:00
I don't stream basically. Hence why i asked if there are any streamers already established. I was planning to follow them to add my +1 to the list.

In a perfect world I figured there might be some popular streamers who could tag NC on to their list of games in order to bring a bit of light into the game from that platform. If there arent any established streamers here then I guess it doesnt matter. The thought just occurred to me.

necrocon
11-02-19, 10:20
There was I think a German girl who did. Glitchygirl, but I also think she stopped.

Gau
11-02-19, 21:39
well i am getting my game up and running today will ither start it up this week or weekend and i was thinking about streaming my road to leveling up.
how much i can stand vrs who much i remember lol

William Antrim
20-02-19, 12:23
Sounds good, if you want an extra follower then let us know your twitch username wotsit.

Gau
23-02-19, 22:32
NP i am gonna start next friday or sat as i had to fix my streaming PC fryed my elgato card so got a elgato HD60 still setting it up now
but yehhh
www.twitch.tv/kriss_wind
your welcome to watch me make a fool of myself

William Antrim
06-03-19, 14:59
Perfect. thanks dude, ill reinstall and give you a follow. Id be very interested to see the new balance changes in action (specifically want to see some Rifle PEs if im completely honest).