PDA

View Full Version : Patch R#236-T#100-102

Xanthos
16-12-17, 20:07
A new Patch is available for Vedeena!

Gameworld & Content

a set of new missions (11) was added to the world*
Geordi has now a german script (Newb MC5)
a soundbug was fixed (regant music/sound)

* You can find the new missions in the Neocronstruct (near the Hoverbot trophy);
Those missions are repeatable, if you accomplish another mission from the same NPC (Nick Schroedinger**; Demeter Jonez*** and Max Benjer****);
Those missions are supposed to be "daily"- missions;

** PvE
*** Trader (CST, RES and REC)
**** PvE

Please give us your feedback about those missions (and rewards). :)

Greetings,
X.

RuNmAN
17-12-17, 12:42
Schroedinger (as a resser skill 191):

1st Mission:
Not able to complete the mission, it keeps saying that I need 10 bps + original bp, even if I got 11+.

2nd Mission:
Worked for me, took the rareparts, got 1xE and 2xT. Guess it's a nice reward for pure traders not interessted in pvp/pve.

3rd Mission:
Not able to accept it because it's for recyclers only. Placeholder for players name is not working, it says "Hello %PLAYER_NAME()...."

4th Mission:
Was able to accept the mission, but the item "GR_BACKUPSYS V 3.0" is not researchable.

Xanthos
17-12-17, 16:19
Schroedinger (as a resser skill 191):

1st Mission:
Not able to complete the mission, it keeps saying that I need 10 bps + original bp, even if I got 11+.

2nd Mission:
Worked for me, took the rareparts, got 1xE and 2xT. Guess it's a nice reward for pure traders not interessted in pvp/pve.

3rd Mission:
Not able to accept it because it's for recyclers only. Placeholder for players name is not working, it says "Hello %PLAYER_NAME()...."

4th Mission:
Was able to accept the mission, but the item "GR_BACKUPSYS V 3.0" is not researchable.

Thanks for testing and your feedback, RuNmAN!

I've fixed the issues you had with mission 1 and 4 (Patch#103, Vedeena). (https://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?157244-Patch-R-236-T-103&p=2239501#post2239501)

Rel mission 3: It schould show your name, maybe it was not loaded correctly, it worked for me a few moments ago.

X.

greensoldier
19-12-17, 05:41
This post is regarding the tradeskilling missions via Nick S.

greensoldier
19-12-17, 17:59
If 75% efficiency seems too great, perhaps we could consider 50% efficiency?

Xanthos
20-12-17, 09:47
Hey there,
many thanks for your effort of testing and feedback!

I'm still on it, trying to make it a bit harder/longer as you suggested.
I will try to implement a quality check - Not sure it's possible atm.

X.