PDA

View Full Version : Old vet considering returning

Sour
15-08-17, 10:35
Hi,

Considering coming back but it's been a lonnng time since I last played. I was wondering how the game is currently...

[Edited]

If anyone wouldn't mind giving me a run down of how things are now or pointing me in the right direction it'd be appreciated as I miss the Neocrack :)

Jodo
19-08-17, 01:38
The blistering crescendo of silence should tell you all you need to know about the state of the game currently.

bobhoskins
23-08-17, 14:27
Hi,

Considering coming back but it's been a lonnng time since I last played. I was wondering how the game is currently...

[Edited]

If anyone wouldn't mind giving me a run down of how things are now or pointing me in the right direction it'd be appreciated as I miss the Neocrack :)

Right now i would say it's not worth it, there are no competitive pvper's playing actively unfortunately. Hopefully when a lot of the balance changes are completed it will entice some to return.

Zefrian
29-08-17, 00:14
"edited" ... some things never change. I laughed, when i was returning to this forum, looking for news. :-D

Nidhogg
30-08-17, 11:29
"edited" ... some things never change. I laughed, when i was returning to this forum, looking for news. :-D

It was an inadvertent description of an old exploit - nothing sinister. ;)

aKe`cj
03-09-17, 13:01
Right now i would say it's not worth it

... some things never change.

nothing sinister. ;)

:angel:

Cyberwaifu
03-09-17, 13:56
Do you really need an active playerbase for this though? All the quests can still be done right?

William Antrim
04-09-17, 11:22
Technically yes you can do everything by yourself (including the tradeskilling) with 4 character slots but it will take a long time. As for the questing yes, there is no need for another player to be involved in most quests (epics) however some are just a tad harder/longer than others.

Kain
08-09-17, 00:55
There are usually a few people on. Some PP fight stuff going on early to mid evenings UK time and if you ask on help someone will respond, eventually. There are some trading clans willing to trade unressed for rares. MC-5 stuff is silly prices, but once again if you have unressed MC-5 parts there are a few who will trade for the chips. OP wars are rare and don't tend to involve many on a side, nothing like the "old" days.
I came back two months ago, after a three year break, and am enjoying being back. Though some things shocked me - the weapon balancing, increase in mob health and lack of mob weapon fire animation (and err rumours about whats coming off the test server soon) to name a few.