PDA

View Full Version : Apartments

greensoldier
12-04-17, 22:21
1. Limits on cabinet/apartment boxes/crates storage. This should not be a thing. Period. Can’t even fully deck out a huge apartment. Why do I need to have multiple BIG apartments to deal with tradeskilling stuff. Ask for more if you don’t get what I mean.
2. Placing items is a bear. Make this more consistent. Make items spin slowly, and not get the ‘turning too fast’ or ‘not turning at all’ glitch.

Jarl
12-04-17, 22:32
Thanks for the post. Interesting points.

Chazz
12-04-17, 23:36
fully support stuff like this especially with Clan appartments > 20 cabinets is not enough
ohh and please make all Factions of Pro City Have the same Clan Appartment

bmurph101
13-04-17, 02:36
Is there any way to possibly make multiple apartments share the same space?

As in, my Plaza 2 Apartment has a long hallway from the elevator that leads to my apartment door; there are two doors that also share that same hallway. It would be EPIC if those were also other players' apartments as well, and you had actual neighbors.

Yay? Nay? Idk. I think it'd be sweet :D

Edit: Also the ability to break into other apartments would be cool too :)

Arzon
13-04-17, 07:06
I don't think that would be a possibility without a huge rework on the apartment system bmurph. Each apartment is essentially an instanced zone, and merging 2-3 instanced zones into one would probably be a nightmare for them to work on, especially with the instanced areas being essentially randomly created with the key..

Chazz
13-04-17, 09:05
Is there any way to possibly make multiple apartments share the same space?

As in, my Plaza 2 Apartment has a long hallway from the elevator that leads to my apartment door; there are two doors that also share that same hallway. It would be EPIC if those were also other players' apartments as well, and you had actual neighbors.

Yay? Nay? Idk. I think it'd be sweet :D

Edit: Also the ability to break into other apartments would be cool too :)

No, breaking into apartments is just wrong in a pvp game.
the thing with the neighbors is the same ...