PDA

View Full Version : downloading now (new player)

motoracer1316
31-01-17, 05:43
wanted to head back to face of mankind and well its gone... so i seen this and thought this looks amazing. any factions out there wanting a new player or do alota people even play?

when i played FoM i was a BoS member dealing underground and making deals with the corrupt PD.

Zoltan
31-01-17, 13:40
Welcome <3

Xanthos
31-01-17, 14:06
Welcome to Neocron! <3

Jack Slater
31-01-17, 16:24
Welcome Runner!
As a civil servant i would recommend joining the city admin. :cool:

But to be honest: I always start with ProtoPharm because of reward reasons. :D
If you aim to join a PvP-Clan I can't help you. I just want to let you know that you can change factions with some effort.

Nidhogg
31-01-17, 17:48
Welcome to Neocron. :)

motoracer1316
31-01-17, 20:38
thanks, still have no idea what im doing, dosent seem like a bad game

JoshCooper
31-01-17, 21:09
I agree, ProtoPharm is a good choice for the reward they offer (it's real usefulness comes when you PvP though).

If you've made a tank class car City Admin would be good choice as you can easily get a good cannon when your capped.

motoracer1316
01-02-17, 21:52
I went bro dragon, they been really helpful and one of the few people to respond to my questions... Must say this is a good looking game and I like the FoM feal of it. Don't really understand what factions do other than "race" boundaries.

If this game had a council of elders, a pres and factions CEOs it would feal like home.

hudsonbeck
02-02-17, 22:08
There use to be in game political system with voting, faction leaders and a 'working' stock market.

motoracer1316
03-02-17, 22:19
That sounds cool, always that it was a cool idea for player everything game,
I noticed there dosent seem to be a economy with currency being so easy to get. Planet cal had a good system but could lose real cash, foms was cool with with IP trackers and costing alot when ya died, and faction only items really being the only money maker.