PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Keep double XP going

DIS
01-01-17, 23:57
http://www.strawpoll.me/12007441

I think it would be a good idea to extend Double XP for all the loyal players right now, plus with new players joining the game it will give them an incentive to keep going.

:)

Morrighan
02-01-17, 00:08
Hell yee

Drake6k
02-01-17, 01:22
Keep it forever!

JoshCooper
02-01-17, 01:37
Absolutely yeah!

theRaeisBae
02-01-17, 14:50
Double XP went off as of today. I'm very surprised I did this, but I voted no for double XP. It would basically give away events and incentive for them to put it on. I really hate leveling as many characters as I did and took full advantage of double XP, but I have to admit having it all the time would be a bit too much.

However, I would strongly be for a XP revamp system (PPU, Hacknet, single-target) and also bring things like Tank CON and Monk INT leveling on par with other skills. It would be a smoother experience to get the same leveling in all your skills (example being spies and their INT/DEX leveling equally).

DIS
02-01-17, 15:46
Thank you all for voting so far, if players could reach out to the in-game community and try and get more people to vote, we would have a better idea where the community stands be it yea or nay. Plus a little push to get more players views on the forum would be nice.

Vash th3 Flash
02-01-17, 21:49
I was wondering how I made it to dex 66 in just two days. I thought I was just a bad ass, but nope.