PDA

View Full Version : [R#212] Client Crash DOY

Shade736
15-12-16, 05:41
Apparently there is something causing the game to crash when it tries to sync upon character login in one of the Abandoned DOY Sectors. I don't exactly remember which sector it was in, could be 3 but i can't say for certain. Seems like it's impossible to play on that char now. Seems to have happened near the entrance to a new sector.

Outzone
26-12-16, 03:10
Yes, I have a character stuck in DOY sector 3 also.. every time I try to log him in the client crashes. Since I can't log him in to submit a move request, If some GM would be kind enough to move him to his apartment out of the Bermuda Triangle of DOY. Characters name is "Redburn"

Xanthos
26-12-16, 06:56
Redburn is back in his apartment; thanks for the report! :)

Shade736
26-12-16, 14:19
Hi Xanthos, i sent you a PM. Whenever you have the time to read it. Thanks.

Yeah something is definately up with that sector, only question is how rare the bug is and if it requires something specific to be triggered. It's probably a good idea to avoid that area in the meantime. Just incase.

Bifrost
31-01-17, 01:00
The issue causing the crashes in this sector and a few other sectors has been identified and is already fixed on our test server Vedeena.

If runners are trapped in this sector, please raise a in-game GM ticket from another character and we will give you a free lift home to to your apartment.