PDA

View Full Version : Intentions on fixing some spells?

VegaH
04-12-16, 15:34
Good morning everyone and GMs,

I was just wondering, I've been testing the ppu lately and I noticed come things, I'm wondering if they are in the process of getting fixed or if they are any intentions of fixing them:

- The Damage Boost works when you cast it on another player on PvP but it doesn't work on mobs. Is this normal or this is a bug that needs a fix?
- The Holy Heal Sanctum does heal but it's only ticks of like 6-10 heal per tick while it used to be 20-30 per tick, which was kind of usefull for mob hunting with teams...any intentions on fixing it or is this the way we want this spell to work nowadays?
- The Soul Cluster has been wierd for many years now. No more visual effects when it shots, and also you need a lot of big space to be able to spawn it, it won't spawn in smaller areas like Doy Tunnels but it used to spawn in the past with less space. Also, you can spawn it and cast it on 1 target and it will attack...but once that mob (or player) is dead, there is no way to cast it on a different target, you need to zone away to de-spawn it and then re-zone in and spawn it again to cast it on a new target...any intentions on fixing this spell?

Thank you very much! And nice work for all you have done so far!