PDA

View Full Version : [WORKING] Non-LE able to damage vehicle of LE

Drake6k
29-11-16, 00:15
Driving a reveler around on an LE'd character. Non-LE runners were able to attack and damage the reveler. I dunno if they could blow it up or not.

I think this may be an old bug.

Bifrost
08-12-16, 19:13
This is intended - The LE only protects the person, not the vehicle.

Skansy
08-12-16, 23:41
Driving a reveler around on an LE'd character. Non-LE runners were able to attack and damage the reveler. I dunno if they could blow it up or not.

I think this may be an old bug.
Your vehicle is protected, if u sit on it (with LE)

gstyle40
11-12-16, 01:59
Your vehicle is protected, if u sit on it (with LE)

no its not, if ur le'd and u sit in the vehicle non le'd runners can blow your shit up weather ur in it or not. We had a HUGE discussion about this some time back and this is the outcome. a returning clan mate just told me today he was out leveling in his reveler with 2 of his le'd chars and some guy from clan exo came and blew his reveler up with him in it. I told him this is the way they want it and its working as intended. He said, well i bought a rhino for no reason, im not going to take it out and have some dooch blow it up because he wants too. I just shook my head.

William Antrim
11-12-16, 16:53
no its not, if ur le'd and u sit in the vehicle non le'd runners can blow your shit up weather ur in it or not. We had a HUGE discussion about this some time back and this is the outcome. a returning clan mate just told me today he was out leveling in his reveler with 2 of his le'd chars and some guy from clan exo came and blew his reveler up with him in it. I told him this is the way they want it and its working as intended. He said, well i bought a rhino for no reason, im not going to take it out and have some dooch blow it up because he wants too. I just shook my head.

I have to agree with him. I would honestly suggest having the vehicle destroyable down to like 10% health but not completely destroyable. This way if a legitimate LE player is playing then they wont necessarily get griefed by the non-LE'd but if someone is abusing the mechanic then there will be ways of removing them by using mobs in the zone.

ttorpedo
14-12-16, 23:05
whilst sitting in it the vehicle of my led runner got blown up by an un'led runner.
so i tried to reproduce it. but my un'led runner is not able to damage my led runners vhc.
so whats the trick? there must be any.