PDA

View Full Version : Low TL weaponry seems to hit to Hard

Odimara Orca
22-11-16, 17:21
TL 64 Automatic Pistol does 320 / Burst
TL 89 Wyatt Earp does 150 / Shot

My impression considering weapon speed is that the automatic pistol is slightly better

TL 75 Tangent Prototype Laser Cannon hits for 220 / Shot
TL 110 Special Forces Plasma Wave hits for 450 / Burst

My impression considering the weapon speed is that the Plasma wave is just slightly better

It seems the damage of low TL weaponry is 20÷ or so too high? It would also explain the high damage output of holy shield hybrids.

Please post additional Feedback and impressions here.

Drake6k
23-11-16, 01:10
If you get more weapon combat the higher TL stuff does more damage. I like it the way it is now; it shortens the gap between low TL and high TL weapons; helps make more builds viable.

I think the Wyatt Earp could use a buff.

Odimara Orca
23-11-16, 01:31
If you get more weapon combat the higher TL stuff does more damage. I like it the way it is now; it shortens the gap between low TL and high TL weapons; helps make more builds viable.

I think the Wyatt Earp could use a buff.

Sorry but no.

H-C is 230. This should be enough to get a TL 110 working properly

I tested it with Ravager for example. A TL 100 does atm more damage than a Tl 110 or the Cursed Soul.

Gonna do some more testing now with some even lower Tech weapons.

Geo_14
27-11-16, 01:26
Also(just to post it somewhere) the tl93 Pain Easer does the same damage as the tl75 Tsunami Assault Rifle TSU-3265 . Sure they almost amount to the same difficulty of getting each of them but in the end the Tsunami rifle is way better than the rare since it's indestructable