PDA

View Full Version : Mission help please

Shaikura
18-11-16, 05:15
OK this is silly but if you take a mission from one of the terminals in Neocron city. How do you know which sewer its in? I totally forget how to find where my missions are. I thought that the nav ray would have it marked and you could set a trail for it.

Trivaldi
18-11-16, 12:16
Quick kill missions do not have a designated zone, knowledge of the game world is needed to find the right critters.

Missions which require you to speak to an individual will note that individual in the description. A flag similar to a team flag will pop up once you're in the right zone to guide you to that individual.

Shaikura
18-11-16, 17:32
Quick kill missions do not have a designated zone, knowledge of the game world is needed to find the right critters.

Missions which require you to speak to an individual will note that individual in the description. A flag similar to a team flag will pop up once you're in the right zone to guide you to that individual.

So i can't do missions if i don't know where mobs are. Seems kind of weird for a new player to go through.

Torg
20-11-16, 11:54
So i can't do missions if i don't know where mobs are. Seems kind of weird for a new player to go through.you probably want to get to known your world. take a look at different sewers, maybe about learn the difficulty grade system (i.e. "sewer lvl 1"). yes, right, NC is a lot more sandboxy than many other comparable games. Hint: quick kill missions are somewhat boring and not returning real lots of exp. You may want to save the time for running up the the cityterm and keep killing instead.