PDA

View Full Version : What are some Out of Game Graphic Options Available?

kane
16-11-16, 10:05
Just wondering what you guys and girls have done. I myself tried playing around with AA and such but I ended up finding it messes with the fonts / UI quite badly even to the point they slightly vibrate a bit.

Wondering if you guys found any nice solutions to making Neocron visually better outside of Neocron.

DIS
16-11-16, 11:04
I use re-shade / sweetfx, sharpen the detail, add msaa and add a few other features such as Bloom and Hdr. There are a plethora of features you can add, some work well, others not so well, but it's good to experiment.

kane
16-11-16, 11:19
I use re-shade / sweetfx, sharpen the detail, add msaa and add a few other features such as Bloom and Hdr. There are a plethora of features you can add, some work well, others not so well, but it's good to experiment.

Do you happen to have any example configs btw?

DIS
16-11-16, 11:28
Just download re-shade and select msaa, Bloom, Hdr but use the sweetfx options as they seem to work best, then tone them down a little if they are too strong. Or use the sweetfx on its own and edit the text file, u can update the settings live if memory serves.