PDA

View Full Version : mob damage

damien vryce
16-11-16, 04:13
I've been on to see the new update. but I have not made it out into the wastelands. last time I played it was basically impossible to farm techs or anything with the rediculus mob damage and pitiful weapon damage to them. has this changed and went back to "normal" now ?

Torg
16-11-16, 16:28
did a few warbots yesterday (rifle spy), felt almost like back in the days. maybe they're doing somwhat more range now, i'll have to investigate further.

ulx
18-11-16, 13:04
warbots now even shoot further than you can see them. Resists work better, so with armour you wont take as much dmg.
Firemobs are easier now, but less part drop (i havent found more than just 1 tech in persis and chasers...)

Baldur
18-11-16, 13:25
Firemobs are easier now, but less part drop (i havent found more than just 1 tech in persis and chasers...)

Rare part drop-chances havn't changed with 2.3 !
Maybe just bad luck this time ? ;)

Nooq
19-11-16, 02:22
warbots now even shoot further than you can see them. Resists work better, so with armour you wont take as much dmg.

Did few percys 2 days ago, 1 dropped 3xT and another dropped 2xT, so they definitely haven't changed that. Then again, there are those that drop only 1.

ulx
19-11-16, 09:32
welll then, must have been quite the series of bad luck then=P Still feels like im getting a lot more parts from WBs than a year ago

Ajam
22-11-16, 02:44
Hi guys!

I did warbots the other day and the range in them if awful, even using a tangent commando sniper rifle I can get hit by warbots which is kind of crazy to me. Is there something that can be done about this?

Thanks
Ajam

Geo_14
27-11-16, 01:32
I did warbots the other day and the range in them if awful, even using a tangent commando sniper rifle I can get hit by warbots which is kind of crazy to me. Is there something that can be done about this?

I think you should cover yourself behind hills better so they can't hit you. I don't have any problems with WBs. They seem the same to me even with more range!