PDA

View Full Version : Capped low TL vs uncapped High TL weapon

Odimara Orca
15-11-16, 02:54
Any Ideas from anybody?

Is a capped low TL weapon better than a non caped high TL one?

Will NST give out any Values, Math or Formulas?

Thanks and Regards

Odi

Aegir
15-11-16, 11:45
There is no cap, there is diminishing returns above 100% though.

Depending on your subskills and the TL difference between the items it is possible that a lower TL weapon deals more damage. This is most likely if you just meet the skill requirements for the higher TL version.

Odimara Orca
15-11-16, 15:57
There is no cap, there is diminishing returns above 100% though.

Depending on your subskills and the TL difference between the items it is possible that a lower TL weapon deals more damage. This is most likely if you just meet the skill requirements for the higher TL version.

Thank you!

Mr Kot
15-11-16, 22:00
On this topic, can we have an explanation as to the two damage percentage figures on a weapon / spell?

If I see a damage figure of 78% = 75% x 104% ... what is going on?

Odimara Orca
16-11-16, 04:14
On this topic, can we have an explanation as to the two damage percentage figures on a weapon / spell?

If I see a damage figure of 78% = 75% x 104% ... what is going on?

And what is ment by barely reaching a weapon? Mainskill (f.e. Dex) or Subskill (f.e. P-C, T-C)? And if both to which is the most important value?

Nooq
19-11-16, 01:37
And what is ment by barely reaching a weapon? Mainskill (f.e. Dex) or Subskill (f.e. P-C, T-C)? And if both to which is the most important value?

I can't recall the exact stat division formula, but main weapon skill like P-C, R-C, H-C was like 60-70% of the total value, thus it is the most important, second was i believe WPL, then mainskill and/or lastly T-C (i only ever have this as high as the highest weapon i'm going to use).

Bottom of this page is the formulas (don't know if they're still valid as today)
https://www.techhaven.org/resources/weapon-guides/2.2-weapon-skill-influence-guide.html