PDA

View Full Version : Vedeena PvP Event | Saturday 1st October - 21:00 BST/22:00 CEST

Trivaldi
23-09-16, 10:24
It's time for another PvP event! As we've made further amendments using the feedback we gathered during the previous event, we need to test those changes! If you still have feedback to give from the 9th September Event, please do post it in this feedback thread (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?156625-Your-Feedback-Vedeena-PVP-Event-9-9-16)! Without making yourself heard, we cannot take that feedback into account as we fine tune our changes.

Join us on Vedeena at 21:00 BST / 22:00 CEST on Saturday 1st October for two hours of PvP carnage.

More details will be made available as we get closer to event as well as new patches for Vedeena implementing the recent changes we have made.

We really hope you can join us as we edge closer to the Titan release of this significant Neocron update.

Drake6k
26-09-16, 22:39
Looking forward to it

Fedai
02-10-16, 04:02
I managed to watch some of the event on twitch while I was at work. Thanks to whoever was streaming and please keep it up.

bmurph101
02-10-16, 10:54
Was my first time on the Test Server. Unsure if it's just me, but I had absolutely HORRENDOUS input delay with my mouse; felt like I was trying to aim through goo :wtf:

Massaker
02-10-16, 16:38
Was my first time on the Test Server. Unsure if it's just me, but I had absolutely HORRENDOUS input delay with my mouse; felt like I was trying to aim through goo :wtf:

Well this is because the FPS is no limited to 60fps by the server. If you don't want this delayed mouse movement you need to change the fps down to 50fps for instance by Bandicam or something else. Then this don't occur.

The reason for this limit is to prevent players warping that have high athletic/agility values like drugged/holo vest wearing spies. The server can't handle this fast movements to get them smooth.

@Zoltan: is there some kind of tick rate at Neocron too like in Battlefield or CS?

bmurph101
02-10-16, 20:40
Well this is because the FPS is no limited to 60fps by the server. If you don't want this delayed mouse movement you need to change the fps down to 50fps for instance by Bandicam or something else. Then this don't occur.

The reason for this limit is to prevent players warping that have high athletic/agility values like drugged/holo vest wearing spies. The server can't handle this fast movements to get them smooth.

@Zoltan: is there some kind of tick rate at Neocron too like in Battlefield or CS?

That might be the most ridiculous answer I've ever seen.

I sit at cap (which for NC appears to be 90 FPS) the entire time I'm on the normal server, and my mouse doesn't have any sort of input lag. There obviously are some differences in default settings that I haven't been able to locate yet.

Massaker
02-10-16, 21:18
Dude I have the same problem. 90 FPS on retail but then this mouse movement on the test server... I'm not sure if it only happen with NVidia Cards

just check the fps when you are on the test server...

bobhoskins
03-10-16, 10:01
He’s right Brendan, the test server is unable to handle 90 FPS and seems to be smoothest when you use a FPS limiter set at 50 FPS.

bobhoskins
03-10-16, 10:51
Latest Test Server Patch Feedback.

Beam Weapons- All registering correctly now, very viable for PVP.
Heavy Weapons- Heavy weapons have had a very noticeable damage increase, tanks are certainly back to being one of the heaviest damager dealers and strongest of classes.
Rifles- Very well balanced didn’t notice any unusual occurrences, higher range of setups available as lower end rares are now performing to a good standard
Pistols- Slightly weaker than they should be across the board high, 20-30% damage increase would be sufficient
APU- Holy Frostration and Fire Apoc very well balanced. Holy Lightning visual effect is too blinding. Lower end APU Modules are too powerful, it is now possible for a Hybrid to do almost the same damage as full APU using just a TL 66 Module for example. The lower end modules need roughly %25 decrease in damage to be balanced. New APU Rare poison spell is very nice but just slightly too powerful, would need %15 decrease to bring it in line with the rest.
Runspeed- Player run speed seems to behave differently, it could just be the server but some characters seem to be moving a lot faster, and this is a positive change as it provides a better more skill based PVP experience.

bobhoskins
03-10-16, 12:21
Also breaking of legs causing slows is a negative effect for PVP. Please remove this.

Zoltan
03-10-16, 17:09
Also breaking of legs causing slows is a negative effect for PVP. Please remove this.

Thank you for that feedback =)

Regarding the legs: This has been a part of pvp since the beginning of Neocron - It's currently 'disabled' on titan because of a bug. So I am not sure about to remove it completly from the game.

kazvall
03-10-16, 20:10
Shooting people's legs is fun and good. It will be another form of CC with the slows/freezes/stuns.

DIS
03-10-16, 21:10
Thank you for that feedback =)

Regarding the legs: This has been a part of pvp since the beginning of Neocron - It's currently 'disabled' on titan because of a bug. So I am not sure about to remove it completly from the game.

Please do not remove this feature, it add's tactics to the game and certainly allows a skilled player to disable a superior enemy with some well placed shots.

Massaker
03-10-16, 21:18
Please do not remove this feature, it add's tactics to the game and certainly allows a skilled player to disable a superior enemy with some well placed shots.

Agreed! If a spy tries to move out a tank than the only chance for the tank is to take out the advantage of the spy=speed=breaking legs. But a spy can do the same with a tank. It's not UT or Quake where people should jump and run as bunnies ;)

bmurph101
04-10-16, 00:20

The fact that you have to aim in Neocron already allows more skilled players to beat less skilled ones.

It only adds tactics if there is a way to instantly heal your legs back to full health status, making it so disabling legs allows for 1-2 easier shots before your opponent (provided they know what they're doing) is moving back to full tilt.

If there's no way to regen your legs instantly then the only "tactic" for PvP is who disables the legs first. It also hamstrings melee even more than it already is, as getting disabled in its current state means the melee player has instantly lost, whereas a ranged player can at least still out-aim his opponent and prevail.

Pro-tip: Anything that slows down PvP is almost always a bad thing. Bob is right; in its current state, it should be removed. If they added some ability/item to regen your legs at an abnormal rate, then I'd be all for it. But yeah, its current state is bad. It not being present on Titan makes PvP infinitely more fun.

bobhoskins
04-10-16, 10:47
Agreed if there was a way to instantly heal legs, or the effect only caused a slight slow then it would provide a good addition to PVP. In reality it just means your enemy will be easier to kill and fights will be over quicker as you just quickly take out their legs before unloading your weapon into their head as they try and crawl around.

bobhoskins
04-10-16, 10:50
Forgot to mention yesterday about Shield/Heal in my feedback. I didn't manage to test self cast myself but foreign cast were certainly providing too much resist, the heal was that effective that me and a clan mate were barely able to damage each other 20% whilst support was running. Haven't spent enough time to provide effective data on that but its certainly to effective at present.

DIS
04-10-16, 21:28
I am guessing this will divide the community, as an NC1 player I remember the game where a player could be disabled by shooting out their legs, at the time it felt perfectly balanced and it seemed to work well, what used to kill honest PVP were freezers and I am really happy that they are currently not in game.
As it is right now I feel that run speed is a big factor in the game, its simply too fast... and when a player takes a cocktail of drugs they are very hard to hit. So some well placed shots to the legs cures that problem, spy's and PE's can hit stealth then chew on some medi packs to heal up (Okay PE stealth is very short).

Unlike other FPS games, you cant rely on AOE from a rocket launcher and shotguns don't have a scatter effect, its all based on aiming, so leg shots make perfect sense and are IMO a fair way to disable a very fast player.

bmurph101
05-10-16, 00:50
I am guessing this will divide the community, as an NC1 player I remember the game where a player could be disabled by shooting out their legs, at the time it felt perfectly balanced and it seemed to work well, what used to kill honest PVP were freezers and I am really happy that they are currently not in game.
As it is right now I feel that run speed is a big factor in the game, its simply too fast... and when a player takes a cocktail of drugs they are very hard to hit. So some well placed shots to the legs cures that problem, spy's and PE's can hit stealth then chew on some medi packs to heal up (Okay PE stealth is very short).

Unlike other FPS games, you cant rely on AOE from a rocket launcher and shotguns don't have a scatter effect, its all based on aiming, so leg shots make perfect sense and are IMO a fair way to disable a very fast player.

I get what you're coming from, and again, I'm not against legs being allowed to be 'disabled' provided there is counter play for it. I'm sure the crippling of legs was a huge deal in NC1 when you had hundreds/thousands of people playing the game and fights were constantly full of people. But let's be real, even the OP fights we have with the current population are at best 'small scale' (10 vs 10 would be a HUGE OP fight by the current pop standards).

If we break it down to the most simplistic terms we have:

Player Movement: Rock
Ability to Cripple Player Movement: Paper
Ability to regain movement: Scissors

If you only implement Rock and Paper, then you have a fundamentally broken system, wherein one will always trump the other. It means nothing to have good movement (which in any game, particularly games that require aiming is an invaluable skill) if that movement can be taken away by someone with good aim.

It also hurts the viability of a majority of players, as the only skill that will be valuable is the skill to aim (which most people don't have razor sharp aim), whereas before, players with superior movement/positioning and average aim could beat players that only had average movement/positioning and superior aim.

It doesn't need to be something ground-breaking to do it. It can be something as simple as making the Nanite Injector instantly revive all limbs upon use, effectively making it so that your good aim forces your opponent into making a decision:

1)Swap to nanite injector to regain movement, thus losing out on potential DPS instantly but regaining movement and prolonging the fight
2)Choose to forgo movement (usually would happen if the fight was very close and both fighters were almost dead) and choose instead to opt for potential DPS

Drake6k
05-10-16, 02:39
What about leg implants that reduce the effect of "broken legs?" That would be incredibly cyberpunk.

DIS
05-10-16, 02:46
What about leg implants that reduce the effect of "broken legs?" That would be incredibly cyberpunk.

I'd say that's fair, so the leg implants don't give any other benefit other than reducing the effect of "broken legs", that way there is a sacrifice, but the player could maintain a reasonable run speed even with his legs disabled, lets say only a 20% reduction in run speed until heal is applied. You could add "Re-enforced Titanium leg's" - Re-enforced bones allow the user to keep mobile even when under heavy fire.

Drake6k
05-10-16, 02:51
How about a drug that does this:

-15 body health
Passive healing increased by 50% (which is very slow without heals)
Broken leg recovery time reduced by 50%

Just throwing out more ideas.

Fedai
05-10-16, 03:48
Omg shooting legs is disabled????? No wonder I've been sucking at PvP I've always been aiming at the legs! Please fix asap!!

bmurph101
05-10-16, 03:56

It would be a cool supplement, but not the answer.

Would just make it so everyone who wants to PvP has to have that leg implant. There'd be no choice, because you'd get shitstomped if you didn't have that implant.

In all honesty if run speed is the issue, then i'd be fine if they lowered the run speed a bit. I'd way rather have that then have them bring back the broken legs.

The broken legs thing might be fun for you guys playing PE/Spy, but for myself (as a Melee Gentank) it's literal cancer. My entire build relies on being fast and hard to hit; unless you buff melee damage by literally 300-400% to compete with the high end rifles/energy weapons, it isn't going to work.

Drake6k
05-10-16, 04:55
Would just make it so everyone who wants to PvP has to have that leg implant. There'd be no choice, because you'd get shitstomped if you didn't have that implant.

In all honesty if run speed is the issue, then i'd be fine if they lowered the run speed a bit. I'd way rather have that then have them bring back the broken legs.

Maybe slower movement, stronger legs VS faster movement, weaker legs. The anti-broken leg implant could give -20 agl and -20 ath or something.

I also agree about just resolving this by lowering run speed. I'm sick of having to take para x-forte and redflash every fight because they're so good that I can't justify a build that doesn't include them.

value blue
05-10-16, 19:03
It not being present on Titan makes PvP infinitely more fun.
you must be kidding.

Ok here is the short story:
I was quiet a long time not playing, log again and did the woc and all the stuff, got me some full arti guns(disi,AK,SH,HL) and started to fight. (Sorry if my engl. is not so good)

First of all good work for the shitty rares seam to work now the first time since years. Thats verry good!
But that is the only good thing about pvp i can say atm.

BUT (and ist a big one): 1on1 is dead, no chance to stand longer than 10 seconds. switching setup, same deal,
without PPU you are destined to be fucked up in 10 seconds - and looking on the population - its shit.
Becouse you doun't have the PPU at hand.

For the PvE part: who on earth told you to drop the dmg on the TL102 rhino? Man its about ~270 with a 250 H-C tank. Are you mad? Doun't you test the shit? Do you call that balancing?

Up to here i would not even post but - here it comes:
Now i have to read: "Oh let's remove hit effects on legs complete" - this was always fun dude!
And the next goes: "Oh i doun't want to take drugs anymore to boost myself" - omg - OMG where do you guys come from?!!!:mad::confused::mad:

Havent you destroyed enough already? Go ahead clean it all out and shut down the server.
For me its a disgrace to see that all happen and you should be ashamed.

4Me the 2.2 evo is dead - R.I.P.

Zoltan
06-10-16, 14:25
you must be kidding.

I was quiet a long time not playing, log again and did the woc and all the stuff, got me some full arti guns(disi,AK,SH,HL) and started to fight. (Sorry if my engl. is not so good)

First of all good work for the shitty rares seam to work now the first time since years. Thats verry good!

BUT (and ist a big one): 1on1 is dead, no chance to stand longer than 10 seconds. switching setup, same deal,
without PPU you are destined to be fucked up in 10 seconds - and looking on the population - its shit.

For the PvE part: who on earth told you to drop the dmg on the TL102 rhino? Man its about ~270 with a 250 H-C tank. Are you mad? Doun't you test the shit? Do you call that balancing?

Now i have to read: "Oh let's remove hit effects on legs complete" - this was always fun dude!
And the next goes: "Oh i doun't want to take drugs anymore to boost myself" - omg - OMG where do you guys come from?!!!:mad::confused::mad:

Havent you destroyed enough already? Go ahead clean it all out and shut down the server.

Very emotional and hot headed post. When was the last time you were on the public testserver to check the upcoming things?

Z

bmurph101
06-10-16, 23:45
you must be kidding.

I'm going to go out on a limb and just assume that you have downs.

If you seriously read my posts in this thread regarding leg damage/disabling and why it is NOT fun in its current state, but how it COULD be fun if there was a counter play to it, and still cannot connect the dots, then you are lost.

PvP, especially 1 on 1, is the best I've ever seen it. The TTK (time to kill) is absolutely fine; if you're getting dunked in 10 seconds, it's because you're trash and need to practice more, NOT because the "Ermagherd teh PvP is broken!!!!!"

I've said this before and I'll say it again; PPUs are cancer in their current state. They needlessly increase the TTK by legitimately 10x the current rate, and if 1 side has one and the other doesn't, then the fight is over before it even starts. And don't even get me started on how cancerous it is when people fight in PP, which involves them running into the club, getting buffs from a PPU, then coming back out to fight unbuffed people 1 vs 1 (LOL). I'm gleefully excited that I've seen NONE of this since I've come back.

PPUs need a complete rework; they would be an awesome class if instead of buffing everyone else, they could only apply those same buffs, but to a lesser extent, on themselves. In return, they'd only have access to mid-tier weaponry, allowing for a different approach/flavor of combat, where you rely on your survivability and play for the long game, as opposed to just trying to hammer people down with DPS. This would also fix the issue that Jack brought up in another thread, which is the fact that PPUs are still integral (as I pointed out) but that nobody wants to play one, because if you play one you don't get to fight. This way PPUs would still be able to fight (albeit to a lesser degree, but you can't have your cake and eat it too) and allow them to still heal and rez, they just wouldn't be able to throw a retarded number of buffs on people.

bmurph101
06-10-16, 23:48
Maybe slower movement, stronger legs VS faster movement, weaker legs. The anti-broken leg implant could give -20 agl and -20 ath or something.

I also agree about just resolving this by lowering run speed. I'm sick of having to take para x-forte and redflash every fight because they're so good that I can't justify a build that doesn't include them.

I actually can't argue that this is a bad idea in regards to the legs, but personally, like you said, I'd rather them just lower the run speed and be done with it. Was never a fan, even as a noob, of the permanent leg disable. Maybe was fun when OP wars were teeming with people, but in small scale it's a terrible mechanic imo

Dasore
07-10-16, 00:00
Why does none want to play ppu?
i know a few people who really love to play ppu and the only thing they complain about is that sc is fucked, db is shit in pve, heal sanctum is to short, ppu needs freez and the psi used for buffs should be lowered so they can support like 5-6 people in a fight and not only buff 24/7.

about that 1vs1 discussion: on the testserver its okay i would say atm, but i would still like that resists help you surviving even longer. Still have that feeling that higher weapon > resists.

btw
broken legs should be ingame... 25% lowering of runspeed when fully broken and fine it is.

bmurph101
07-10-16, 00:03
i know a few people who really love to play ppu and the only thing they complain about is that sc is fucked, db is shit in pve, heal sanctum is to short, ppu needs freez and the psi used for buffs should be lowered so they can support like 5-6 people in a fight and not only buff 24/7.

about that 1vs1 discussion: on the testserver its okay i would say atm, but i would still like that resists help you surviving even longer. Still have that feeling that higher weapon > resists.

btw
broken legs should be ingame... 25% lowering of runspeed when fully broken and fine it is.

Because PPUs aren't an interesting/fun class at all? It's just spam buffs and run around as an unkillable buff machine. I have 259 M-C, 188Str, 88 W-L, 98 T-C, and over 120 ATL/AGI, and I hit PPUs with a Devil's Grace for like 5-6 damage, maybe 11-15 if I land a number of hits successfully.

Buffing resists? Fine with me. Not a huge deal as everyone gets them.

Broken legs should only be in game if there's a counter to them, lol. Otherwise PvP is simply "shoot teh feet 2 win. I r so pro"

Ivan Eres
07-10-16, 12:15
Because PPUs aren't an interesting/fun class at all?

To me the PPU is the most complex and interesting char to play. I like to support others, so it's a lot of fun for me to keep people alive. I think I was one of the best PvE PPUs around in the CRP cave 10 years ago. I supported groups of 10 people, complete strangers. It was the best time I ever had in NC, I guess. For days on end I was in that cave having fun with people.

However, the PPU is also the most difficult to play also. Only real pros can play it. Fighting with a gun is easy, compared to that.

First, you need a lot of Holy and Rare PSI modules which are very expensive and hard to get with slots. And you will lose them cause you only have one safe slot for like 10-15 modules. You have many class boosters, for example so you will be swapping all the time if you want to max it out.

PPUs are not unkillable. It only takes one mistake, like not putting on the HH or losing it and they're dead. Or if one shield is taken down.

Since 2.2 and the big nerfs PPUs are quite easy to kill and even harder to play. They were complex before, but the Holy Heal is weak now and shields too imo.

PPUs are fun and extend the game. It is my favorite char, as you might have guessed so pls don't bash it or denigrate it.

If you wanna do 1on1 PvP you don't need PPUs, of course. Although it's surely better to be rezzed after dying instead of imps popping out. For which you'll also need a PPU to put them back in ofc...

Well, you see. Medics are always needed.

If done right they make the game much more interesting imo.

Zoltan
07-10-16, 13:48
To me the PPU is the most complex and interesting char to play. I like to support others, so it's a lot of fun for me to keep people alive. I think I was one of the best PvE PPUs around in the CRP cave 10 years ago. I supported groups of 10 people, complete strangers. It was the best time I ever had in NC, I guess. For days on end I was in that cave having fun with people.

However, the PPU is also the most difficult to play also. Only real pros can play it. Fighting with a gun is easy, compared to that.

First, you need a lot of Holy and Rare PSI modules which are very expensive and hard to get with slots. And you will lose them cause you only have one safe slot for like 10-15 modules. You have many class boosters, for example so you will be swapping all the time if you want to max it out.

PPUs are not unkillable. It only takes one mistake, like not putting on the HH or losing it and they're dead. Or if one shield is taken down.

Since 2.2 and the big nerfs PPUs are quite easy to kill and even harder to play. They were complex before, but the Holy Heal is weak now and shields too imo.

PPUs are fun and extend the game. It is my favorite char, as you might have guessed so pls don't bash it or denigrate it.

If you wanna do 1on1 PvP you don't need PPUs, of course. Although it's surely better to be rezzed after dying instead of imps popping out. For which you'll also need a PPU to put them back in ofc...

^ this

Also a big point being a PPU: The lag switching between modules could decide about life or death.

bmurph101
08-10-16, 02:57
snip.

You can still enjoy your favorite play style and point out the obvious flaws that it has.

Here, I'll start, so you know I'm not personally attacking you: Melee is my favorite playstyle. But it's got almost zero depth to it. I run around holding down left click spamming the same goofy animation over and over again until someone is dead. I occasionally pop med-kits/stam boosters and/or switch to my nanite injector. And yet it is the hardest combat style to master, because aiming melee is so awkward and the damage output is FAR below that of ranged/psi weapons.

I don't get a power attack (slower, more damage), a whirlwind (think AoE, low damage but easier to hit), nothing. These are things that would enhance my personal gameplay experience exponentially, as well as probably appeal to other players who don't currently play melee toons.

Now, back to your point: Medics can still function without providing an ungodly number of buffs that increase the TTK drastically. I'm not trying to dog you or bog you down; it's fairly easy to support people with how strong the 'other-buffs' are in game. PPUs still have easily the highest TTK of all 4 classes; if they're 'quite easy' to kill that's only because by comparison they were previously unkillable.

I have no issue with medic classes being present in game. There's a niche for everyone. More variety the better. But wouldn't you much rather play the job of an active medic, where you could actually fight alongside your teammates and only have to worry about throwing heals? As opposed to running around casting, as you so aptly put it, a fairly ridiculous number of buffs? Or how about being able to actually solo kill mobs as a PPU? Wouldn't both of those things be HUGE in helping both newer players, who struggle with NC as is with how much depth there is to it, as well as veterans like yourself who would probably love to see a new opportunity to play their favorite toon?

There's no question that if done right they make the game much more interesting. But they aren't done right currently. Imo.

Doc Holliday
11-10-16, 01:29
Ha. Leg breaking. its fuckin lame and i find it detracts from the game. Glad to see some others agree. this discussion was fascinating reading though.

Who ever said they dont want the game to be more like quake or UT it never will be. Thats a tired old argument. That said anything that might make neocron a more mainstream appeal and bring in more players should be considered. If its too niche or "hipsterish" then its never gonna have many people playing.

Pop > all.

William Antrim
13-10-16, 17:01
You can still enjoy your favorite play style and point out the obvious flaws that it has.

Here, I'll start, so you know I'm not personally attacking you: Melee is my favorite playstyle. But it's got almost zero depth to it. I run around holding down left click spamming the same goofy animation over and over again until someone is dead. I occasionally pop med-kits/stam boosters and/or switch to my nanite injector. And yet it is the hardest combat style to master, because aiming melee is so awkward and the damage output is FAR below that of ranged/psi weapons.

I don't get a power attack (slower, more damage), a whirlwind (think AoE, low damage but easier to hit), nothing. These are things that would enhance my personal gameplay experience exponentially, as well as probably appeal to other players who don't currently play melee toons.

Now, back to your point: Medics can still function without providing an ungodly number of buffs that increase the TTK drastically. I'm not trying to dog you or bog you down; it's fairly easy to support people with how strong the 'other-buffs' are in game. PPUs still have easily the highest TTK of all 4 classes; if they're 'quite easy' to kill that's only because by comparison they were previously unkillable.

I have no issue with medic classes being present in game. There's a niche for everyone. More variety the better. But wouldn't you much rather play the job of an active medic, where you could actually fight alongside your teammates and only have to worry about throwing heals? As opposed to running around casting, as you so aptly put it, a fairly ridiculous number of buffs? Or how about being able to actually solo kill mobs as a PPU? Wouldn't both of those things be HUGE in helping both newer players, who struggle with NC as is with how much depth there is to it, as well as veterans like yourself who would probably love to see a new opportunity to play their favorite toon?

There's no question that if done right they make the game much more interesting. But they aren't done right currently. Imo.

Combat medics were called Hybrids in NC...

Trivaldi
13-10-16, 17:09
Combat medics are called Hybrids in NC...
Emphasis mine :) Hybrid PSI users are back in business and have a been a constant consideration while rebuilding a significant proportion of the underlying codebase.

William Antrim
14-10-16, 11:30
Emphasis mine :) Hybrid PSI users are back in business and have a been a constant consideration while rebuilding a significant proportion of the underlying codebase.

Is this on retail Triv? I thought you guys were still in "Test" mode with these changes. I get lost trying to keep track of the retail server so I assumed it was all still on Vedeena or have you patched Titan now?

I think this is a welcomed change and a huge boon for NC generally. Has anyone written up a user guide with all of the changes now? I realise you have patch notes but I also know lots of people are too lazy to read 12 months of patch notes.

Trivaldi
14-10-16, 11:44
Is this on retail Triv? I thought you guys were still in "Test" mode with these changes. I get lost trying to keep track of the retail server so I assumed it was all still on Vedeena or have you patched Titan now?

I think this is a welcomed change and a huge boon for NC generally. Has anyone written up a user guide with all of the changes now? I realise you have patch notes but I also know lots of people are too lazy to read 12 months of patch notes.
Not quite yet no. Once the patch is rolled up and ready to go for Titan, we will be providing information on all the changes from Titan today (R#198) to the new patch (R#199).

Tankjr
14-10-16, 12:33

btw

Agree.

Tankjr
14-10-16, 12:36

Thats it, yes.