Shield system has been re-implemented;
Beam weapons should now display their hits correctly;
Gatling Cannon sounds have been normalised within the Weapon Family;
Drugs have been reverted to their current Titan state;
Item names for existing items have been reset to their current Titan state;
Balance tooling has received several updates;
SECOND LOVE damage has been increased;
Bugs were fixed in the length of STUN, DAMAGEBOOST and CONTAMINATION effects;
First Person effects for being on fire were adjusted.
Further bugs in sniper rifle zoom were fixed;
A server crash was fixed;
A client crash was fixed;
Decorative Rat, Seagull and Crow animations have been restored;
Improvements to NPC script handling;
Plasma Cannons have been adjusted;
APU damage has been adjusted;
Juggernaut Crossbow Rifle has been assigned a new Weapon Family;
SUPER HARD MISSION GUY now has a new mission for players. It's now easier to cap new characters in the Ceres Temple;
Absorber, Deflector and Protector PSI Modules have been adjusted;
New line of sight heal spell renamed to HOLY RESTORATION;
HOLY RESTORATION has been adjusted;
New rare Junk Knife BLAKKMIST'S REMORSE has been implemented;
New rare Stiletto SOLINGEN'S BEST has been implemented;

Known issues

Drones are currently not enabled.
New characters may not start with compatible ammo for their weapons.

With a previous Vedeena patch we decided to postpone all changes on armor and implants, so you can simply copy setups from Titan for testing.

Darkeast
10-09-16, 12:09
Can`t Create new Chars (Charname is alredy in use) and i delete a char for this name

Massaker
10-09-16, 13:44
Patch Notes

New rare Stiletto SOLINGEN'S BEST has been implemented;

Quality made in Germany :D I hope I don't need to grind the knife with a stone so often :P

Richard Slade
13-09-16, 05:33

Fedai
18-09-16, 15:52
First Person effects for being on fire were adjusted.

Thank you! Can we get a change to fusion weapons so they aren't so blinding? I was hunting in MB earlier and someone had a fusion drone and the white flashes were a bit annoying.

Drachenpaladin
18-09-16, 17:55
SECOND LOVE damage has been increased;

I see what you did there! :D

Fedai
23-09-16, 07:29
I noticed on the test server my Slasher is capped at 186 shots/minute and on live server my clan mate gets up to 220 something.

One of my favorite things about the slasher (which was the gun i was planning on using ever since coming back to NC) was its high rate of fire and "pew-pew" -ness. Has the ROF on the slasher been changed for the new big patch and if so can it be restored to its higher value and balanced in some other manner?

Save the pewpew!

Zoltan
24-09-16, 17:45
I noticed on the test server my Slasher is capped at 186 shots/minute and on live server my clan mate gets up to 220 something.

One of my favorite things about the slasher (which was the gun i was planning on using ever since coming back to NC) was its high rate of fire and "pew-pew" -ness. Has the ROF on the slasher been changed for the new big patch and if so can it be restored to its higher value and balanced in some other manner?

Save the pewpew!

We do save the pewpewpew effect ofc! It's a SLASHER and should feel like slashing ppl into pieces :D

Fedai
07-10-16, 04:12
I've been testing pistols on the test server and the ray of last hope, and to a lesser extent the beam of hell are killing the test elves way easier than the other guns. With the other rare pistols I can barely kill the test elves and some don't at all. Is there a DoT thing that is coming that will change the damage for those 2 beam weapons or are they all working as intended?