PDA

View Full Version : [R#199] T#227 - T#228 Patch Notes

Trivaldi
25-08-16, 09:33
Two new Patches were made available for Vedeena! :)

Gameplay Updates

Small tweaks to weapon balance.
Visual effects for Damage over Time status effects have been improved (https://twitter.com/GM_Zoltan/status/768214086987423748?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw).

Known issues

Drones are currently not enabled.
New characters may not start with compatible ammo for their weapons.

With a previous Vedeena patch we decided to postpone all changes on armor and implants, so you can simply copy setups from Titan for testing.

Drake6k
25-08-16, 22:09
Tested Terminator with all 3 ammo mods. Fire and uranium mods did not apply the visual effects (which makes sense, I'm not saying they should.). They did correct damage types. Will we get guns like the Wyatt Earp applying DoTs again? I really enjoyed that gun back when I could put stacks on people.

I like how you postponed the armor changes, but still didn't re-implement decimals. Any chance we could get the decimal removing patch on Titan before the rest goes live? I love it.

Zoltan
26-08-16, 03:17
Tested Terminator with all 3 ammo mods. Fire and uranium mods did not apply the visual effects (which makes sense, I'm not saying they should.). They did correct damage types.

Some stuff did have a special flag for some reason and gets processed in a different way on the info page. Crahn heal for example. I really need to rewrite all that stuff ;/

Will we get guns like the Wyatt Earp applying DoTs again? I really enjoyed that gun back when I could put stacks on people.

I like how you postponed the armor changes, but still didn't re-implement decimals. Any chance we could get the decimal removing patch on Titan before the rest goes live? I love it.

DoTs for the WE are already in and YES, no more decials.

In the next patch the ROG and REDEEMER will have back their damage modifier depending on the range aswell. I loved to stalk enemies with the ROG. "Closer, Clooooser, SHOT, SHOT, SHOT, REKT!" ;p

AlvaroT
30-08-16, 19:35
Visual effects for Damage over Time status effects have been improved (https://twitter.com/GM_Zoltan/status/768214086987423748?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw).

If you guys are at that, look more at smoke particles, especially those from APU fire spells, rockets and hoverbike exhaust, they tend to cringe the FPS. Blessed Fireball is barely usable in first person view.