PDA

View Full Version : [R #199] T#217 - T#219 - Patchnotes

Baldur
14-08-16, 23:18
A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

CLIENT / SERVER

Server side improvement to handle more items in loot- and tradertables. This also speeds up the search process

Damage-Overcap added: runners are able to overcap the weapon damage by skill. To avoid overpowered weapons a softcap (deminishing returns for spent skill points for values above 100%) has been implemented aswell.

CONTENT & BUGFIXES

The first new version of the Area MC5 (aka as Starter Area or Noob-MC5) has been added. This includes new tutorial missions, new info-popups and more. This is the first part of our revamp of the Newbie-Experience in Neocron. More to come soon.

An exploit in one of the epic missions has been fixed

Welcome Tip ingame emails have been updated for Inquisitor, Field Medic and Preacher.

Ingame welcome mail "Death in Neocron" has been updated

all Mr. Jones missions have been ported to our new mission-technology

Significantly decreased the amount of credits you need for the Neocare-Jailhouse-Run and also doubled the amount of SL you get.

Incorrect grammar has been corrected for research-terminalmissions in the german client version.

Fixed naming of Point Red Storage.

Several spelling errors in the german client have been corrected.

"Unregistered 'Black Market' Pumpgun" was added to the Hacknet DB Vendor

changed incorrect NPC names

Updated item descriptions for MC5 implants, Power Armour, Combat Suits and Underwear (English only currently).

Graphics

new boxes were added

Baldur
14-08-16, 23:22
When testing the new starter area with an already existing account, you have to re-activate info-popups to see them.

Create a new character.

open:
..\ini\rpos.ini

scroll down to the [tutorial] section and delete all Tip entries completely

examples:
Tip0=65564
Tip1=65563

Bruder Malmsdoo
15-08-16, 10:20
Thx, good job!

Fasterbot
15-08-16, 10:21
Why there is a 'candelabrum' at our exact spawn position ? ^^.

Bifrost
15-08-16, 11:07
Why there is a 'candelabrum' at our exact spawn position ? ^^.

Well you are in a brain-washing facility. Are you sure you saw a candelabrum? ;)

RuNmAN
15-08-16, 11:18
It takes forever to get the 3 solantium for the first mission given by Lorcan, especially when someone looted all the boxes right before you. You should give players the the opportunity to obtain the solantium in some other way too (by recycling, killing npcs, just buying...)

There are also problems with the boxes at the mc5-newbiearea. Some of them are clickable but got no hitbox, others got a hitbox but you cant reach them. The two metalboxes at the gogu change their sound effect everytime to enter the zone. (not a big problem, but maybe it helps to figure out problems in the code)

Fasterbot
15-08-16, 11:35
Well you are in a brain-washing facility. Are you sure you saw a candelabrum? ;)

Well it disappear now, as of the second guard, but yeah I spawn in what I name a 'candelabrum' ^^.
(Trying to go to ceres temple, I think I could find the same thing there to take a screen ;) ).

It takes forever to get the 3 solantium for the first mission given by Lorcan, especially when someone looted all the boxes right before you. You should give players the the opportunity to obtain the solantium in some other way too (by recycling, killing npcs, just buying...)

There are also problems with the boxes at the mc5-newbiearea. Some of them are clickable but got no hitbox, others got a hitbox but you cant reach them. The two metalboxes at the gogu change their sound effect everytime to enter the zone. (not a big problem, but maybe it helps to figure out problems in the code)

^ This !

Xanthos
15-08-16, 14:01

My bad, sorry for that! :(
Will increase the Solantium drop with the next PTS Patch.
The boxes will get back their hitbox with the next PTS Patch, too.

For now I filled some boxes with Solantium.

Fasterbot
15-08-16, 14:03
You can just add some plant monster if you can, they drop chem like hell, it could be a 'soft' fix for this, no ?

Xanthos
15-08-16, 14:55
You can just add some plant monster if you can, they drop chem like hell, it could be a 'soft' fix for this, no ?

I added several new boxes in the area.
You maybe noticed the blue ones - this boxes will have some extra Solantium in.

Odimara Orca
15-08-16, 18:31
Headsup: Somehow can't load the starting lazar gun with 9mm. might be bugged. Also a 6/6 fire spider seems to have around 800 HP *.*

Edit: It's NPC in general... we can't really test it like this...

Fasterbot
15-08-16, 19:19
Hm, the bullet thing has already been stated in another trade, there's some white hacknet style 'console' to give you the right ammo.

For mobs hp, in the rest of the world it's a nightmare (but if you want you can ! :) ) but seems like mc5 is ok.

Darkeast
16-08-16, 17:28
i create 2 new chars to test the new mc 5 my tank was in mc5 yesterday but today i can`t login i can`t log in with my monk too i am in synchronizing all the time

Darkeast
16-08-16, 20:14
i found the reason why i can`t login on the test server because the world server are down

Bifrost
16-08-16, 22:15
Patch 220 has been released. Test server is back online.

No1male
20-08-16, 20:53
Not sure if right place to post but been on the new tutorial on Test server and just before you hit the 'nest' there is a barrel shown as lift entrance which when clicked puts you in the barrel ;)

Loving the new tutorial btw :)

Also got to the 2 Stormbots in the final room and nothing happened. Attacked them to see if anything was going to happen and 1 just stood there while the other carried on tapping away :)

Xanthos
20-08-16, 23:09
Not sure if right place to post but been on the new tutorial on Test server and just before you hit the 'nest' there is a barrel shown as lift entrance which when clicked puts you in the barrel ;)

Loving the new tutorial btw :)

Also got to the 2 Stormbots in the final room and nothing happened. Attacked them to see if anything was going to happen and 1 just stood there while the other carried on tapping away :)

You're talking about the Tutorial not Area MC5, right? :)