PDA

View Full Version : [R #199] T#216 - Patchnotes

Zoltan
04-07-16, 23:08
A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

Bugfixes

A bug was fixed in the auto balancing tool which lead to massive damage output for some weapon. For example Ionic Shotgun
A bug was fixed in the auto balancing tool which lead to duplicated damage informations - Neocron picked the wrong one sometimes.
Damages recalculated with a new version of the auto balancing tool

Known issues

Some alphas are not working anymore (e.g. tree in the wastelands) they apear just black - We're on it
Some weapons don't do any damage at all as other legacy code effects these. We need your help to track down all weapons which currently do not cause damage.
PSI AoE spells may not work correctly - the effect isn't shown but damage should be there
The new damage indicators just showing the plain damage you weapon does - there is no armor and resist influence yet.

I know its important for some people to have stuns fixed first for some reason but stuns are very low prioritized.

It is more important to get the new damage system working as intented so the next step - calculate the weapon damage can be finished. When weapons are starting do the the damage we desire to have then things like stuns will become more important.

Ascension
05-07-16, 16:39
A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

Bugfixes

A bug was fixed in the auto balancing tool which lead to massive damage output for some weapon. For example Ionic Shotgun
A bug was fixed in the auto balancing tool which lead to duplicated damage informations - Neocron picked the wrong one sometimes.
Damages recalculated with a new version of the auto balancing tool

Known issues

Some alphas are not working anymore (e.g. tree in the wastelands) they apear just black - We're on it
Some weapons don't do any damage at all as other legacy code effects these. We need your help to track down all weapons which currently do not cause damage.
PSI AoE spells may not work correctly - the effect isn't shown but damage should be there
The new damage indicators just showing the plain damage you weapon does - there is no armor and resist influence yet.

I know its important for some people to have stuns fixed first for some reason but stuns are very low prioritized.

It is more important to get the new damage system working as intented so the next step - calculate the weapon damage can be finished. When weapons are starting do the the damage we desire to have then things like stuns will become more important.

Holy lightning does the same damage as a holy energy beam, psi attack 3 out damages both. Chaos queen Avalanche still does no damage (first cast damages then nothing)

Zoltan
05-07-16, 17:07
Okay this must be a rounding problem.

The Queen Avalance does damage on my client it depends on the range. There is no damage if your position is too close to your target.

Ascension
05-07-16, 17:44
Possibly the issue then..

On this patch the Moon Striker can deal out well over 400 a hit, where as an APU's damage output can't get anywhere near that. The holy multi lightning bolt is still one of the highest DPS modules for APU, but it is no where near the damage output of a HC weapon.

Zoltan
05-07-16, 18:16
You're clearly a monk gamer - The psi modules are not optimized yet. There is a lot of.. (don't laught) magiKK and influences calculated from somewhere. I'll take a look into that at weekend because this will need some special care.

For example: A blessed heal heals more than a holy heal - no clue why.

Ascension
05-07-16, 20:39
You're clearly a monk gamer - The psi modules are not optimized yet. There is a lot of.. (don't laught) magiKK and influences calculated from somewhere. I'll take a look into that at weekend because this will need some special care.

For example: A blessed heal heals more than a holy heal - no clue why.

Hehe, I made no bones about it. I've been an APU player through and through since early NC1. I'll help where best I can in relation to other player classes, I've got a HC tank I can log on.

-AB-
15-07-16, 14:58
Plasma Rifles

TL 53 HEW works fine

TL-70 Plasma Rifle TL 82 Enhanced and the First Love all do the same damage.

they all increase damage at the same % if you increase RC til you reach the personal 100% mark

i ve tested with all ammo mods available and different setups for RC/TC/WPL

Arcaine
15-07-16, 15:17
Plasma Rifles

TL 53 HEW works fine

TL-70 Plasma Rifle TL 82 Enhanced and the First Love all do the same damage.

they all increase damage at the same % if you increase RC til you reach the personal 100% mark

i ve tested with all ammo mods available and different setups for RC/TC/WPL

Can't subscribe to that, made a little Testing and they do different damages for me ...

I'll Post the Damagetables soon

Ammo mods are broken, were said a patch ago....so you have to test without ammo mods

-AB-
15-07-16, 15:17
Raygun Rifles

quick Test - regular ammo - close distance - 140 rc - shooting the test dummy

tl59 - 109
tl76 - 114
tl88 - 114
tl98 - 113

160 rc

tl59 - 109
tl76 - 128
tl88 - 128
tl98 - 128

-AB-
15-07-16, 15:23
ok i can skip this part then.

result with regular ammo was the same tho

Zoltan
15-07-16, 15:30
Nice! Thanks <3

-AB-
15-07-16, 15:33
Can't subscribe to that, made a little Testing and they do different damages for me ...

I'll Post the Damagetables soon

Ammo mods are broken, were said a patch ago....so you have to test without ammo mods

Plasma Rifles

rc 160

tl53 - 69
tl70 - 91
tl82 - 91
tl114 - 91

-AB-
15-07-16, 15:56
Fusion Rifles

rc 160 - close range

tl56 - 66
tl73 - 80
tl85 - 80
tl105 - 78

-AB-
15-07-16, 16:09
Freezer Rifles

160 rc

tl26 - 3x30
tl42 - 3x48
tl63 - 3x73
tl101 - 3x80

-AB-
15-07-16, 16:17
Laser Rifles

160 rc

tl17 - 3x18
tl48 - 3x52
tl67 - 3x73
tl110 - 3x76

-AB-
15-07-16, 16:22
Pulselaser Rifles

rc 160

tl26 - 6x19
tl52 - 6x39
tl81 - 6x52
tl115 - 6x52

Zoltan
15-07-16, 20:56
Be careful NPCs does have hitzones aswell. Legs, Torso, Head.

-AB-
15-07-16, 21:49
yup everything i posted is torso damage

Zoltan
15-07-16, 22:29
Patch is on the way to address that raygun issue.

General Crazy
17-07-16, 19:29
There is an Issue with the 9mm clip, I started a new character Spy-Infiltrator for testing. The Lazer Gun would not load the ammo, but if I used the weapon refresh in MC5 it gave me the right ammo. I you look at the Ammo on the right it is the same one sold by Nomad traders in MC5 and Pistol Ammo Vendor in the NC Construct I purchase the other 9mm guns from the Pistol Low Tech Vendor and same thing it only that the ammo shown in the screen shoot on the left. Only difference you notice in the 2 ammo is the amount of piercing listed.

Bifrost
18-07-16, 11:18
Patch T#217 has been released, I'm chasing Zoltan for the patch notes. You can read an update from Zoltan here (http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?156560-Balance-Project-Update-July-2016&p=2235393&viewfull=1#post2235393).

@General Crazy Can you comfirm this is still an issue with patch T#217 - this patch was released a few hours after your post.

RuNmAN
18-07-16, 11:28
Seems like the reverse loms doesn't work. Did i miss something? Special EXP-NPC somewhere?

Drachenpaladin
18-07-16, 11:40
Seems like the reverse loms doesn't work. Did i miss something? Special EXP-NPC somewhere?

IIRC that Task is given to the super hard Mission guy in the Ceres temple...

Bifrost
18-07-16, 11:42

I'll quote Bragi from another thread.

In the Neoconstruct is an altar which warps you to the Ceres temple. Talk to the 'Super Hard Mission Guy' to kill a rat. This gives you a bucket of xp (you may need to repeat this challenging mission a few times).
In the Neoconstruct is an NPC that gives out free WoC disks (WoC'o'Mat). Talk to the Moneyman for free creds and activate WoC as normal.

RuNmAN
18-07-16, 13:17
Didn't even notice that there is an altar. Thanks.

General Crazy
19-07-16, 04:31
@General Crazy Can you comfirm this is still an issue with patch T#217 - this patch was released a few hours after your post.

I just did a quick check of only pistols using base ammo only so modded could be broke too
-9mm Clip is still no working including Wyatt Earp
-The Automatic Pistols will not load with 8mm Uzi Clip but SMGs work fine
-No Mini Rocket ammo on Pistol Ammo Vendor in NC Construct, Also Mini Rocket ammo is available from Rifles Ammo Vendor but it doesn't work in any of the mini rocket pistols
-All Freeze Pistols do not Load
-Ionic Crossbow do not Load

If I had more time I would check modded ammo + other weapons type ammo

kazvall
19-07-16, 04:59
I was using the weapon refresh terminal to load all my guns on the test server.

Arcaine
19-07-16, 08:49
Plasma Rifles

rc 160

tl53 - 69
tl70 - 91
tl82 - 91
tl114 - 91

Enemies now have hitzones, you should keep that in mind .... tl 82 deals 91 dmg with an bodyshot ( 108 with headshot)
the fl deals 148 dmg with headshots and 92 dmg with legshots for me ....

Zoltan
19-07-16, 11:56
Yes, please use the Weapon-Ammo-Refresher.
Some ammo got duplicated (that was intended!) but still have the same icon and name (=not intended).

I am working on that currently. Thanks for all the feedback it is helping alot <3

kazvall
19-07-16, 18:04
Posted more pistol data in the july update thread.

General Crazy
20-07-16, 02:28
Yes, please use the Weapon-Ammo-Refresher.
Some ammo got duplicated (that was intended!) but still have the same icon and name (=not intended).

I am working on that currently. Thanks for all the feedback it is helping alot <3

As someone who does not have time to visit the forum and read every post it very hard to get all the information that ends up being posted through out different forum threads and other form of communication like the IRC Channel(not sure if is used since I not around the time that others would be using it).

It would be of get help to have one central source of public information on status of testing that includes the following
-Status of Items (eg. Under Development, Testing, Completed) (something like trello that very visual and easy to see the status)
-Notes regarding setup and controls used in testing
-Known Issues