PDA

View Full Version : [R #199] T#215 - Patchnotes

Zoltan
03-07-16, 16:47
A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

Gameplay Updates

Server side calculated damage is now replicated to the client just for visual reasons
0 HP means DEAD now - there is no lag or latency anymore. If you target reaches 0 HP its death instantly

Content & Graphics

LOD limited to level 0
Some weapon trader were added in the test area

Known issues

Some alphas are not working anymore (e.g. tree in the wastelands) they apear just black - We're on it
Some weapons don't do any damage at all as other legacy code effects these. We need your help to track down all weapons which currently do not cause damage.
PSI AoE spells may not work correctly - the effect isn't shown but damage should be there
The new damage indicators just showing the plain damage you weapon does - there is no armor and resist influence yet.

I know its important for some people to have stuns fixed first for some reason but stuns are very low prioritized.

It is more important to get the new damage system working as intented so the next step - calculate the weapon damage can be finished. When weapons are starting do the the damage we desire to have then things like stuns will become more important.

Falchion
03-07-16, 22:13
Just to iterate:

Content & Graphics

LOD limited to level 0

That means no more environmental assets, like trees, grass etc. popping when approaching them at a distance.

Ascension
03-07-16, 22:40
Just to iterate:

That means no more environmental assets, like trees, grass etc. popping when approaching them at a distance.

Thanks for clarification, did wonder what that meant!

Ascension
04-07-16, 16:50
I've spent some time going through various TL APU PSI Modules, below are my findings.

As you can see its pretty messed up, a TL 79 Holy multi-lightning bolt is the most lethal spell I've found so far. When the rare spells are terrible.

http://i.imgur.com/5iuFCRN.jpg

Ascension
04-07-16, 17:08
I've just travelled to Jeriko Fortress, and whenever I try and cast a multi-energy bolt in zone it freezes my client.

Zoltan
04-07-16, 17:44
<3 We need to have something similar for weapons with ammo.

Trivaldi
04-07-16, 17:58
Many thanks Ascension, this kind of feedback is really helpful to make sure we're not missing anything.

Ascension
04-07-16, 18:55
No worries gents, it's a shame the log in-game doesn't work anymore. Apologies for my scrawly handwriting. Hopefully, it makes sense from a figure's point of view. I would have put them into a spreadsheet but it proved quite long winded in the first instance.

I'll try and cap a tank some point this week and do a weapons test too. Xanthos logged in while I was testing and we tried out the 'zero' means dead, however there sometimes appears to be a delay when on low HP and dying.

Interesting kill!

Zoltan
04-07-16, 19:58
Photoshopped for sure! ;D ;p

I'll take a look into the 0-hp thing later the day, thank you for your efforts :)

Ascension
04-07-16, 21:17
Photoshopped for sure! ;D ;p

I'll take a look into the 0-hp thing later the day, thank you for your efforts :)

Honestly, it's not! Check your kill log on the test server!

Zoltan
04-07-16, 21:30
Honestly, it's not! Check your kill log on the test server!

Me was trying to make a joke ;p