View Full Version : [R #199] T#214- Patchnotes

Zoltan
26-06-16, 23:50
A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

Bugfixes

Barrels and some other weapons are fixed now
GM TOOL fixed - Sorry dear GMs :D

Known issues

Some alphas are not working anymore (e.g. tree in the wastelands) they apear just black - We're on it
Some weapons don't do any damage at all as other legacy code effects these. We need your help to track down all weapons which currently do not cause damage.
PSI AoE spells may not work correctly - the effect isn't shown but damage should be there
The new damage indicators just showing the plain damage you weapon does - there is no armor and resist influence yet.

Zoltan
27-06-16, 17:15
Can you tell me which weapons are still not working?

Ascension
29-06-16, 16:04
I've just logged on and did a couple of tests.

All the rare APU spells inflict around 23 per hit on any mob. Chaos Queen Fire Avalanche doesn't do any damage. Holy Pestilence does work as AOE but does minimal damage, and barely hurts the caster when stood in the cloud.

The Holy multi-energy bolt is super powerful, inflicting around 320 per hit on multiple targets when aiming at one targets head, torso hit around 270.

Zoltan
29-06-16, 17:26
Nice thanks, I'll take look into :)

Ascension
29-06-16, 17:50
Nice thanks, I'll take look into :) might be worth adding weapon vendors to the 'weapon test' area. least then people can purchase a bunch of weapons and test there and then. Thoughts?

Zoltan
01-07-16, 23:21
At this time the vendors inventory is limited for historical reason - that's why you won't find the new ammo.

It seems there is a bug in our auto balancing tool some damage information is getting duplicated and needless to say Neocron picks the wrong one...

Ascension
02-07-16, 17:48
At this time the vendors inventory is limited for historical reason - that's why you won't find the new ammo.

It seems there is a bug in our auto balancing tool some damage information is getting duplicated and needless to say Neocron picks the wrong one...

As an APU fanboy since NC1 the ammo issue hasn't affected my 'testing' I mean the weapon vendors in the test areas so I can buy multiple psi modules to test against the NPC's to see if they're causing any damage.

Xanthos
02-07-16, 20:45
might be worth adding weapon vendors to the 'weapon test' area. least then people can purchase a bunch of weapons and test there and then. Thoughts?

We will add them with the next PTS Patch.