PDA

View Full Version : [R#199] T#207 - Patch Notes

Xanthos
13-06-16, 01:24
A new Patch is available for Vedeena.

Gameplay Updates

Some improvements made in the framework we do have for calculating weapon damage for example
reworked calculations - this patch includes a new set of DEFs
new "MISSED" shots introduced as a part of the new upcoming damage / weapon system
Fix applied which removes referenced ressources on exiting.. it's now faster

Note: PLEASE DO TEST STUFF WITH STANDARD AMMO - DOTS AND OTHER AMMOS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE RECALCULATIONS YET!

Gameworld

removed flying trees/boxes in several sectors
fixed several bugs in apartments (hovering terms, doorbells, not usuable chairs etc.)
Canyon Facility has now a LoM Trader
Apartment Broker (Plaza Sec 1) sells now furnished Plaza- and Viarosso apartments

Missions

Regants Faith Mission updated
City Mercs Epic updated

Miscellaneous

fixed several Typos
Job-description for Riggers updated

Known issues

Some alphas are not working anymore (e.g. tree in the wastelands) they apear just black - We're on it
Some weapons don't do any damage at all as other legacy code effects these. We need your help to track down all weapons which currently do not cause damage.
Damage indicators (numbers above enemy heads) do not always display.

Ascension
13-06-16, 12:39
APU is completely broken.

I've just logged my APU outside Jeriko and tackled some 3/3 mobs. It took approx 15-20 holy lighting or holy frostration to kill them.

I also tried to barrel them with holy pestilence and it didn't do any damage. There is also no 'green mist' despite a successful cast. I even tried to barrel myself with no damage being inflicted.

Zoltan
13-06-16, 21:02
Yes it seems to be broken because all the NPCs are no reference yet. The balance is made for a target with no armor and just a healthpool of 1400 hp. The armor and resistances generated by skills (CON) are still a mess. We do have introduced a new special NPC to test the damage made by weapons.

Z

Bragi
14-06-16, 01:53
APU more than likely doesn't work properly because it has to go through more paths/stages than normal weapons and a whole extra/different set of influences/code affects it (something shared with drones).

I'd also point out that the settings mentioned by Z are a base-line to work from with the new code. They can be changed and/or the settings for NPCs can be altered.

Ascension
14-06-16, 09:43
Thanks for the feedback, I'm a die hard APU fan and have been since NC1, I've dabbled with other characters but always end up back at the APU.

I'll keep testing on my tank though.