PDA

View Full Version : [CLOSED] client fails to log in testserver

tompie
11-02-16, 20:49
Ever since the big crash shortly after new year, I can't log in to the testserver.
Client starts normally, I can choose 'resume' or 'enter', with selection 'testserver', but the result stays the same : Game seems to start, but fails to log onto the server. After an idletime of aprox. 1 minute it shows a window 'Vedeena server is not offline' with an enter-button under it. Clicking that button also results in the previously described situation.

Client has been desinstalled and reinstalled, testserver mode checked, but nothing helps me any further.

Euh ... help?

tompie
15-02-16, 11:48
Ever since the big crash shortly after new year, I can't log in to the testserver.
Client starts normally, I can choose 'resume' or 'enter', with selection 'testserver', but the result stays the same : Game seems to start, but fails to log onto the server. After an idletime of aprox. 1 minute it shows a window 'Vedeena server is not offline' with an enter-button under it. Clicking that button also results in the previously described situation.

Client has been desinstalled and reinstalled, testserver mode checked, but nothing helps me any further.

Euh ... help?

Solved; Thx :)

tompie
24-05-16, 16:01
autoUpdater stuck again : sending version request. I already ran 'check file integrity' but that didn't help.

Euh, ... help?

Kalonji Faya
24-05-16, 16:09
Did you try to euh, ... reinstall ?
I mean reinstall thanks to that guide : http://forum.neocron-game.com/showthread.php?156516-Accessing-Vedeena-Neocron-s-Public-Test-Server

See you in game dude !

Kalonji